it ends with august

By lilxnana

-- Estella Athena Knight. Always have been a special girl, she attracts the attention of the mafia king in a... More

h o w d y
A e s t h e t i c sīŋŧ
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y- t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y- s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
e p i l o g u e

t h i r t y - e i g h t

4.9K 122 12
By lilxnana

My ears were ringing, they haven't run this hard since I was seventeen. I remember the teenage events of my life like the back of my hand, years of blood on my hands the things I would've done- no the things I've done. I think that's the bells ringing in my head, my time is almost up.

The brick stone house of the Knight family estate is half burning in flames while this is the only building that stands strong. Bodies of unloyal men lay all around the ground, blood-seeking through the carpets.

The house is quiet, I always hated quiet. My mind stayed blank and free for years it was so quiet I craved for a choas to start. Estella was a beautiful wild mess, and I craved her for years.

Knight empire burn to the ground, and his men are dead like what I wished for I have everything I wanted, while he has nothing.

I wanted him to suffer, it was hard to do so because he already was broken. Edging the knife deeper and deeper, his tears could fill an ocean. Torturing him every way he did, Estella's mother, Grey, Spencer, and Estella but also every girl he's touched.

His laughter turn into screams until he was on his knees begging. I could hear him, late at night preaching to the lord, to Estella. I was trying to understand the feelings he had for her, he praised her like she was a god, the best thing he's created.

And that everything he did to her, was right and he had to.

Knight is strapped to a metal chair, the chair itself bolted to the floor in the middle of his home, the very home where his empire started.

He shakes in his seat, water dripping him from the ice bucket of water that was thrown at him, keeping him aware this is real. I couldn't break his mind, I had already done without being near him, for three weeks having him stressed when I was coming to attack.

I let Grey come back, and do whatever he did to him. He branded him, a hot iron rod pushed into his skin with Grey's name branded across his back.

I enjoyed hearing him scream in agony, watching him lose his mind coming back every day not letting him get the chance to run away, it was judgment day.

"Mark 9:43 And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire." I let my butcher knife hot on the edges from the blow torch run slice through his wrist, putting more force as I got to the bone.

His screams echo throughout the house, a small grin touching my lips. I wasn't holding back, no meds in the world could keep the unsettling rage in

"2 Peter 2:4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment," I start, jerking his chin up, "It's judgment day, Knight,"

"You know nothing of the lord," Knight spoke, his voice so weak it made a scratching sound in my ears, "You sinned more than me, and you will not be free from your sins,"

A small chuckle escapes me, picking up his hand from the floor. His eyes widen at the sight but still, this feeling of satisfaction ran through me. I was proud.

I dropped the hand in the bucket of acid near the door, before kneeling over to the table picking up his journal. I was reading it, trying to get through his sick mind but he was sicker than I thought.

The bodies started to smell, my eyes dart to the dining room table where Mrs. Knight and Olivia Knight's bodies once were until we gave them a proper burial. As for Olivia, her body dropped into the pit of fire with everyone else.

"I have sinned," I say dropping the book into the acid, "One day the devil will drag my ass to hell but I won't go without a fight,"

"As for you, I'm handed you to him," I wasn't much of a catholic, my beliefs stretch so far as my trust, "So why don't you tell him about me when you get down there,"

His hand was cut off, bloody, and beat to a pulp while his knees were shattered. His body was half-covered with burn you could see every visible mark on him, lack of blood where his penis was no longer attached to him. 

I was proud of our work, I pulled his head back, and grabbed the piler pulling out one of his teeth again. He looked like shit, it made me dam proud.

"you touched my girl," his wry cries spill from, "my wife,"

I had my men widen his jaw, while I took the blow torch to the root of his mouth. Something inside me snapped, his struggle against the restraints made the chains chuckle against the floor.

"My fucking Wife," I pulled away, the smell of burning flesh making my stomach turn slightly, as the smell of it always did.

His head hung low, he went from days of laughing and enjoying this until he broke. Letting rats feast on a little part of his body every day until I come back.

"Hold him," they hold his head back, moving toward him with a knife.

"Mark 9:47 "And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell,"

I say as I cut his eye out his eye but knowing he won't be meeting god, he jerked making the knife dig deeper his screams echo over my laughter.

I wasted no more time until each of his body parts was disabsleme from him. A shaking bleeding mess.

Thunderclaps and rain began to pour outside, the fresh smell made me think of Estella, I always think of her but I pushed the thought of her deep in the back of my mind being able to do what I have to do now.

"S-She won't love you," Knight mutters, his head hed low nearly gasping for his next breath.

Taking my gun from my waistband, "Oh but she does,"

I tipped his chin with my gun, then jerked it inside his mouth making his eyes go wide. "She loves me just as much as I love her, she was mine from the moment I saw her,"

A burst of energy flow through me, "I told you before,"

A conversation we had years ago when I first announced my affection towards her, ran through my head looking at his dark eyes,

"You will leave my daughter out of this!"  Knight sat all almighty into his chair, a sick grin on his lips, a drop of blood spilling from my cheek when earlier tonight Estella Athena Knight, decided to swipe her blade across my cheek.

A fire sat in my chest, knowing I hit a nerve so bad she wanted to harm me, a grin was on my lips. Atta girl.

A simple game just to have her attention, I didn't care if she hated me I wanted to be near her. She was the forbidden furit and I wanted to take a bite and steal her away.

"Not a chance, she's mine," I stood from my seat, leaving him wondering in his office. Seeing her curly hair come into view, her smile dropped once her brown eyes met mine.

"Here for another round," Her voice was so sweet, this facade I put on just to be near her, fuck she was killing me softly.

"No, a warning,"

Curiosity filled her eyes, "One day, you will be mine."

She nibbled on her bottom lip as I continued, "You will be my wife, warm my bed, and you are going to have my childern,"

My eyes flutter coming out of the memory, shoving my gun deeper into his mouth, "Too bad you won't be able to see our childern,"

This dark red feeling unrivaled in me, a sadistic smirk meeting my lips, I mentioned before while his empire burn down I will be fucking his pride and joy.

A muffled groan escapes from him, while I pulled the trigger watching the rest of his brain drop to the carpet.

I could hear the bells ringing, I stepped back and a small smile reach my lips.

"What do you want to do with the place?" My men asked, we began to walk out of the house, and this heavy feeling lifted off my shoulders.

"Torch the place,"

"Torch the place," His mother's favorite line.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.5K 76
𝗙𝗮đ—ģ𝘁𝗮𝘀đ—ē𝗮 Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. Kidnapped when she was just 3 years old...
71.3K 1.8K 35
â€ĸâ€ĸâ€ĸâ€ĸ 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨đĢ𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...
457K 16.5K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
250K 4.1K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...