Marriage and other threads

Par Goerks97

This story is a vampire/ werewolf au. Where reader is a werewolf and has arranged marriage with a vampire. Th... Plus

Prolog
The meeting
Hurt Feelings
A short conversation
The wedding
A new beginning
The grand tour
Mondays
Friends
A dinner with Werewolfs
Full moon
A meeting with the alpha
Tired
A strange feeling
Vampires and Werewolfs
A unexpected turn
The plan
No risk no fun
Home
Time to heal
Time to heal part two
The library
Old memorys
Sadness and cuddles
The door
Hanging out with friends
The fight
A sad story
Back to normal
Sweet gestures
Another plan?
The barn
Treason and bloody hands
I love you
The ex-girlfriend
A new case
A proposal
First practice
The silver book
Doppelgänger
A moment of doubt
The need to talk
The deepest trust
The gift
A nice dinner
Overthinking
In the library part one
In the library part two
Bad news
The sweet sound
Distraction
Nightmares or Visions?
You are never a bother
The date
We need answers
Fear and guilt
Leave her?
The search
Hopeless
Sick
Hard times
Seperation
Brainstorming
Stress and fear
The white room
Hands
On the inside
A light in the dark
Reunited
The cathedral
Sunlight
Grief
What's next?
Hurt and comfort
Spirits
A promise
Poisoned
Hopeless
Look inside my heart
The Queen
Save you
Take me back
Back to life

Hard decisions

161 17 22
Par Goerks97

Y/s pov:

You were stressed. The new project was overwhelming, but thanks to Sua, you didn't had to do everything one your own. Your father took another day of and probably took care about your mothers testament. He had asked you to keep some free time in the afternoon for him and the executor. They wanted to talk with you about your mothers last will.

If you were honest, you didn't wanted to inherit anything from her. She already gave you enough of her time and love when she lived. You had planned in an hour for the talk with the executor and looked at your watch every few minutes.

"It's almost time." You thought nervously.

They had agreed to meet up in your office and you were glad about that. A soft knock was heard on the door.

"Come in." You said and looked up from the blueprint you currently were working on.

Your father and a unfamiliar woman steped in. You immediately stood up and greeted them.

"You must be Mrs. Y/l/n's daughter?" The woman said.

"I am, yes." You replied and shook her hand. "Please, sit down." You said and gestured to the meeting table in your office.

It was tiny, but enough for three people to discuss something. You sat down next to your father and wished that Dami would be here. She would for sure hold your hand under the table or would pat your leg to make sure you wouldn't gat a panic attack.

"I'm here to discuss the last will of your mother and wife with the two of you." The woman said.

You started to get nervous and fidged with your fingers. The executor took a few papers out of her folder and handed them to you and your father. You started to read the document carfully. A small gasp escaped your mouth, as you read it.

"Is everything okey, Y/n?" Your father asked and layed a hand on your shoulder.

You couldn't belive your eyes and read the paper again.

"Oh no." You thought and started to panic.

"I think this is a missunderstanding. It a contract for the new CEO of this company and on the bottom is my name written." You said.

"No missunderstanding. It should be the right document." The woman said.

You could feel all the blood rushing out of your face, as you started to feel more paniced.

"Hey don't be scared." Your father tried to comfort you.

"It should be your name on the bottom not mine." You replied and faced him.

"It was your mothers will. She wanted you to be the next CEO. She knew that you wouldn't want it, so she made sure to leave you a choice. If you sign it, you will be boss and if you decide to decline, the company will hire another CEO until you're ready to be the boss." Your father smiled.

"Why can't you be the next CEO? You were her husband." You asked.

"I can't do it. Not without her." Her replied.

"But you already done it so many years." You were close to crying.

Your father let yout a sad sigh and looked you in the eyes.

"Every moment I spend here, I get reminded of your mother. How she walked through the hallways and how she talked with the employees. I can even smell her parfume sometimes. It just hurts to be in the big office without her." Your father explained with tears in his eyes.

"I understand." You replied.

The executor cleared her throat.

"As your father said, everything is in your hands. If you don't want to sing right now we will search for someone to take on the job for you until you are ready. Here is the contract for that." She said.

She handed you another paper and you read it. Becoming the Alpha was already a scary thought for you and now you were offered to lead a company on your own. You were fightened.

"Your office will search for someone and we don't even need to do that?" You asked.

She nodded.

"And I can decide to become CEO at any given time?" You just wanted to be sure.

"Yes." Your father said.

"This is a hard decision. Should I take the oportunitiy and become CEO? I already have trouble with my mental health and my anxiety got worse again. Would I be able to lead the company or will I fuck it up?" A thousand questions roamed around in your head and you started to overthink.

You looked down on your lap and thought about every possible scenario.

"Listen Y/n, I know how paniced you are right now. I know the stress you had the last few days and I know that you are still in grief about your mothers death, but you are not alone. I will help you as good as I can. You don't have to do everything on your own. A lot of new tasks will be on your schedule when you are CEO, but I can help you with that, plus you have a realy good assistant. You are not alone, honey." He said and cupped your face with both of his hands.

It was the first time he called you honey and it reminded you of your mother. She always had called you that. You grabbed one of his hands and looked up. His thumb stroke over your cheek a few times, as he gave you a comforting smile. He never treated you this way. It was true that you had a better relationship with him then just a few months a go, but he never was this empathic with you.

"I don't get mad at you if you decide to let someone else lead this company. I only want you to feel comfortable, to fell okey. I will support your every decision." He made clear that he got your back, as he handed you a pen.

You turned and faced the two contracts.

"One will make me the boss and one will not." You thought and took a deep breath.

After a few minutes you had decided and wrote your sign on the line to seal the contract. You hoped it would be the right decision, as you handed the paper back to the executor. You hands started to shake and your heart beated fast. The room became suffocating and you had the urge to run away. You knew you were about tho have a panic attack.

Meanwhile.

Damis pov:

The Vampire girl worked in her mothers office today. Suddenly she felt a huge fear in her heart. Dami was sure it came from Y/n. The nervousness and panic spread in her chest like a spark on a dry newspaper.

"What is happening to her?" Dami whispered.

Never was Y/n so scared while at work. The feeling was not as intens, because Damis wife was far away. If she would be closer, the feeling Dami had would be much more intens.

"I can't help her. She is to far away." Dami thought and tried to calm down.

The Vampire girl was sure her wife was close to a panic attack. She searched in her brain for something she could do and suddenly she had an idea. Dami once had read about something called energy transfere. It was a simple thing. The only thing Dami had to do was thinking about her wife and try to send her positive energy.

"Our connection should be strong enough for this." Dami mumbled and started to concentrate.

The Vampire girl was not sure where she read it, but she had search for soulmates in the internet and someone had talked about the energy transfere. The bond betwen soulmates had to be strong to make it work and Dami had no doubt in her strong connection to Y/n.

"I will send you all of my love. You can do this, puppy." Dami thought and imagined her wife and a positive aura around her.

It seemd to work. After a few minutes the fear in Damis chest faded slowly. It took a while, but the Vampire girl was able to help her wife. After the transfere she felt tired. Like she had ran a marathon, but at the end it was worth it.

"I hope you are ding okey, my strong puppy." Dami mumbled and tried to focus back on her work.

Later:

Damis pov:

It was almost time to leave work and Dami finished her last task for the day, when her mother came in her office.

"I see your plants are doing good." Damis mother said.

"Yes, all they need is sunlight water and a little love." Dami smiled and shut down her computer.

"Anyway, I need to talk to you about your wife." Her mother explained and examined one of the plants carefully.

Damis mother always did that. When she needed to talk about something serious, she avoided eyecontact.

"About Y/n? Why?" Dami asked confused.

Her mother had never showed intrest in her privat life befor, so Dami was a little suspicous.

"I know Y/n has a lot of mental health problems and she struggles with showing her feelings." Her mother started.

"I asume dad told you that?" Dami asked.

"Yes, he also told me about his vision where Y/n made a really bad decision." The older woman pointed out and touched one of the plants.

"And now you are worried about me? Do you also want me to leave her?" Dami wanted to know.

It doesn't matter what her mother would answer, she would never leave her wife.

"I only want to know if you love her and if she is treating you good." Damis mother replied and finally looked in Damis direction.

"Of course I love her. We are soulmates, you know? She is the best thing that happend in my life eventhough it was an arranged marriage. The only good thing that you did to me in my life was marrying me off to her." Dami replied.

It was true her mother never had supported her, but since a few months Damis mother treated her differently, like a good mother would do.

"Soulmates." Her mother whispered and a soft smile appeared on her face. "Your father wants you to leave her. He thinks that you will die if you stay at her side."

"I don't care what he thinks." Dami said and crossed her arms befor her chest. "I love Y/n now and forever."

"That's way I wanted to talk with you. I know I wasn't the best mother and I never supported you, but now I hope you listen to my words. Stay with your wife. Y/n will need you. If you are soulmates as you said, you can change her fate. The vision your father saw can be changed and you know that. Y/n can be saved. You can be saved." Damis mother explained, as she walked closer to her daughter.

The older woman took Damis hand and looked deep into her eyes.

"You want me to stay with Y/n?" Dami asked.

She was sure her mother shared the same opinion like her father.

"Yes. I know Y/n would never do something to get you into danger. I saw that in her eyes. The way she looked at you. She loves you more than you know. You are everything for her." The older woman said and cuped Damis cheek with her free hand.

"I think you are right. She is very protective when it comes to me. She would never do something that could hurt me." Dami agreed.

It was strange that Damis mother cared so much, so Dami enjoyed every moment to the fullest. Her mother gave her a soft smile and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm glad that you were able to find your soulmate. I always wished to find mine, but I was forced to marry your father. At the end it wasn't the worst thing that happend to me. We some how were able to fall in love and have you. I may never told you befor, but I was always proud of you since you took your first breath." The older woman said.

Her voice was barly a whisper, but Dami heard all of it. Her mothers words made her tear up.

"Thank you mother." Dami replied and pulled her mother a little closer.

Later:

Damis pov:

After the emotional talk with her mother, Dami made her way home. She hoped that Y/n would already be there and that they could hang out together. The Vampire girl wanted to make sure that Y/n was alright after the almost panic attack.

Dami parked her car next to her wifes and got out. She wanted to walk over to the front door of the house, when she saw that the barn gate was wide open. There was no practice today, so Dami asked herself why it was open.

"Is Y/n in there?" She thought and walked over to the gate and indeed Y/n was standing in the middle of the hall.

Her back was facing Dami, so she was not aware of the Vampire girls presence. Y/n was barefeet and was only wearing tight black pants and her sports bra. Dami knew her wife loved to wear that kind of bra for work. It was more comfortable for her. Suddenly Y/n started to move. It looked like a dance routine mixed with martial arts. Y/ns movements looked like flowing water. It was beautiful to look at how the other girl made a few complicated spins and movements. Dami thought her wife looked hot.

"Wow." Dami whispered, as she noticed that her wifes eyes were closed.

The Vampire girl watched her Y/n for a while and leaned at the wall next to her. A small smile covered her face, as she saw how concentrated Y/n was.

"I wonder what that is? Is it a fighting style?" Dami asked herself.

Y/ns movements came to a halt and she pressed her palms against each other, while her eyes were still closed. She was now facing in Damis direction.

"How long have you been watching?" Y/n asked and opened her eyes afterwards.

"Since the biginning." Dami replied and watched Y/n puting on her shirt.

The Werewolf girl didn't bothered to botton it and walked slowly over to Dami.

"What was that?" Dami asked softly.

She didn't wanted to adress the panic attack from earlier.

"I mixed tai-chi with a teakwando routine. It helps me stay calm in very stressful situations." Y/n explained.

"Tell me more." Dami smiled.

"It helps to keep body and mind in balance. Also good for self-reflection." The Werrewolf girl said and wrapped her arms around Dami carfully.

"Something happend today am I right?" The red haired girl asked.

Y/ns pov:

You hoped she wouldn't asked. Since you had singed the contract you felt bad. It was a constant regret in your mind that triggered your anxiety.

"Yes, I think you can say that." You whispered.

"Do you want to share it with me?" Your wife asked softly.

You pulled back and looked on the ground. It took you a while to find the right words and you were glad Dami didn't pushed you to talk. She knew you needed time to figure out how to tell her.

"I had to decide if I want to become CEO of my mothers company or not." You said in a low tone.

"You mean becoming big boss." Damis voice sounded excited.

You nodded and started to play with your fingers.

"And?" Dami wanted to know.

"I think I may have made the wrong decision." You replied.

Dami grabbed your face and made you look at her. Tears grew in your eyes.

"What happend?" She asked concerned.

You started to tell her about the meeting with the executor earlier. Dami listend to you carfully and when you ended she had a understanding look on her face.

"I knew something was up. I could feel it." Your wife said and pointed to her heart.

"I'm sorry." You apologized, as a few tears rolled down your face.

"It's okey, but you have to explain to me why you think you may have made the wrong decision. Wich of the two contracts did you sign? Dami asked.

"I guess you can call me CEO now." You replied and tried to give her a brave smile, but Dami could tell that you were scared.

"Really? I'm proud of you that you are taking this huge responsibility." Your wife said.

She brushed the tears away from your face.

Damis pov:

It hurted her to see her wife so stressed and scared to the point that she was crying.

"Do you want to keep on practicing? I can keep you company?" Dami asked.

"Just give me a minute."Y/n nodded.

Dami let her hands travle down the other girls body and rested them on her waist. Y/n had closed her eyes and breathed in and out by using a calming technique. Dami pulled her closer and rested her head on Y/ns shoulder. They stood like this for a while and Dami listend to Y/ns breathing geting more steady by the minute.

"I love you." Dami whispered.

Y/n wrapped her arms around her and kissed her under the ear.

"Thank you for beeing patient with me." The Werewolf girl said.

"Anytime." Dami replied.

Later:

Damis pov:

They were practicing together for an hour and both girls were sweating. Y/n had taken her shirt of again and Dami had to admit she was a little distracted by Y/ns body.

"She looks so hot." The Vampir girl thought.

"Do you want to take a break?" Y/n asked.

She must've noticed that Damis concentration was low. The Vampire girl nodded. Y/n walked over to the fridge and pulled one water bottle out. She threw it in Damis direction and the Vampire girl caught it mid air. Dami opened the bottle and took a few sips. She had used Bloodrage and had to supress her thirst for blood. The scraching in her throat wasn't as bad as it was when they started the Bloodrage training a few weeks ago.

"How do you feel?" Y/n asked.

She was coming closer and stoped right infront of Dami.

"A little thirsty, but I think I'm really good at controling my Bloodrage by now. I can switch it on and of by my will." Dami replied and handed her wife the water bottle.

Y/n swollowed the rest of the water.

"Intresting. Do you notice anything else?" Y/n wanted to know.

She was standing so close to Dami that the Vampire girl could feel the warmth of her body. Dami could feel the bloodflow of the other girl due her Vampire nature, but she had herself under control. Using Bloodage made her senses better and it took a while for them to turn back to normal once Dami switched the Bloodrage of.

"Only my thirst." Dami answered truthfully.

Y/n nodded and threw the empty water bottle in the trash.

"Do you think you will be confident enough to do a real sparring session with me? The Werewolf girl wanted to know.

"Only if you don't hold back." Dami replied.

Y/n smirked and got herself in position. They sparred with each other for a while and Dami noticed that Y/n still held back.

"Baby, please don't do that." Dami pouted, as she landed a hit on Y/ns side.

"I don't want to hurt you." Y/n replied.

Dami was a little amused by her wife. She decided to do a surprise attack and tackle Y/n to the ground and it go as planed. Y/n had lowered her guard for replying to Dami and Dami used it to surprise attack. Her body crashed into Y/ns and knocked her to the ground. The Werewolf girl was surprised, Dami could feel it, but after a few seconds she was recovering. Y/n wrapped her legs around Damis waist and locked her arm in a very unfomfortable position. The Werewolf girl used her strengh and turned both of them around, so she was on top now.

"Nice try." Y/n said and pinned Damis hands on the mat obove her head.

Dami thought it was really sexy how Y/n looked. Y/n loosend her grip and Dami was able to slip one hand away. She grabbed her wifes neck and pulled her down for a heated kiss. The kiss lasted long and both girls panted heavily after they had pulled back. Dami let her free hand caress Y/ns waist.

"Maybe we should stop practicing and call it a day." Y/n suggested and wanted to get up, but Dami stopped her by pulling her down again.

This time it was her that wrapped her legs around Y/ns waist and turned their bodies. Dami was now on top and held Y/n down. Her hands gently pressed the other girls shoulder to the mat. The Vampire girl leaned down and kissed Y/n hungrily. Hhr hands grabbed both of her wifes boobs and massaged them gently.

"Baby, I-" Y/ns started, but Dami already knew what the Werewolf girl wanted to say.

"I know. Just let me kiss you for a while." Dami replied.

Y/n said nothing, as she placed her hands on Damis hips. They made out for a while. The kisses were long and passionet.

Y/ns pov:

Damis mouth felt hot against your skin, as she placed a few wet kisses on your neck. You swore it was the first time that her mouth felt hot. It was usually a little cold, but you liked it when she kissed you. She didn't pressured you to have sex with her right now and you were glad about it. You could feel how much she wanted you, but she had herself under control. Dami respected your wish and only kissed you and touched your upper body a little.

"I never witnessed her this horny." You thought, as she bit down on your neck.

It hurted a little and it would definitely leave a mark, but you didn't cared. After a while she stoped kissing you and pulled back.

"I'm sorry." You said."I know how much you want it right now, but I don't feel like it."

"No worries. You are stressed and still in grief. Sex can wait." She replied and stood up.

She helped you stand up as well.

"Put on your shirt or I can't give you a garantee to keep myself under control." Dami smirked and poked your side.

"Do I really like that hot right now?" You asked and grabbed the shirt.

"You do." Dami smiled and watched you get dressed.

Damis pov:

She couldn't describe what she felt. Dami wanted to grab Y/n and take her right here and now. Never befor she had felt this horny in her life.

"Maybe it's because of the Bloodrage." Dami thought, as they walked to the house.

She tried to remember what she had read in the book about Bloodrage, but she couldn't remember reading something about that kind of thing. Y/n walked next to her and her hand sliped in Damis. The sudden touch made Dami feel calmer.

"I need a cold shower." Dami pointed out.

"Me too, but lets get you some blood first." Y/n replied and both girls stepped in the house.

Y/n guided Dami to the kitchen and pured some blood in a glass. The Vampire girl downed it in one go. The taste still made her body shiver.

"Cute." She heard Y/n whisper, as Dami washed the glass.

The Vampire girl blushed a little and put the glass back in the cabinet.

"Shower together or alone?" Y/n asked.

Dami thought back to earlier and was sure if she would see her wife fully naked right now, she wouldn't be able to control herself.

"I would prefer to shower alone." Dami replied and pressed a swift kiss to Y/n cheek, as she passed by.

Meanwhile:

Gahyeons pov:

"Can you please stay still? I'm trying to help you." Gahyeon chuckled.

"It hurts." Her girlfriend replied.

Handong layed under her on the bed in Gahyeons apartment and had her shirt rolled up, so Gahyeon could apply some pain-relieving salve. The kick from Y/n was still showing on her uper belly and chest. It was a huge bruise that covered a lot of Handongs upper body.

"If you stay still, you will get a kiss." The Vampire girl said in a charming tone.

"Only one? I hoped for more." Handong smirked.

"Maybe you will get more." Gahyeon replied and gently put some salve on Handongs chest.

She massaged it in without using to much pressure. Handongs face was emotionless, but in her eyes Gahyeon could see pain.

"We are almost done." Gahyeon whispered.

Handongs pov:

She looked at how her girlfriend was concentrated. Her touch hurted a lot, but for Handong it was worth it. After a while Gahyeon stoped and placed her hands on Handongs waist. They felt cold against the Werewolf girls skin. A thing Handong wasn't used to yet. Both girls looked into each others eyes for a while until Gahyeon moved and pulled Handongs shirt back down.

"I hope the salve will help you get better." The Vampire girl whispered.

Handong could see how worried Gahyeon was.

"It will." Handong replied.

Another thing she was not used to was showing emotions and comforting other people, but for Gahyeon she tried her best. The other girl smiled a little and bend down. Her soft lips pressed against Handongs for a brief moment.

"I was really worried when Y/n send you down on the mat with just one kick." The Vampire girl pointed out, after she had pulled back.

"I know. I wasn't prepared that Y/n would actually use such a brutal kick." Handong replied truthfully.

"She is such a good fighter." Gahyeon said.

"Yes she is, but can we stop talking about Y/n and do the thing you promised." The Werewolf girl asked.

"Sure." Gayheon replied and bend down again.

Their lips met for a heated dance.

Authors note:

Hello lovely readers, hope you liked the new chapter. Stay save and healthy.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.1K 150 9
- Yoohyeon suddenly wakes up from her 3 year coma, forgetting most of her memories. Now she has to remember everything so she can go back to how she...
30.3K 2.2K 34
This story is about Yoohyeon who is a Knight have a hatred toward the Demons and the queen.One day,there is a war between the Demon and the human kin...
8.7K 368 25
What happens when two lovers decided to head to a hotel filled with beautiful girls with strong feelings? ...Chaos, death, and destruction, if you we...
1K 69 11
Siyeon is devil who was sent to a world to protect a girl name Sua. They became friends and a girl group Dreamcatcher. Everything changes when Sua me...