Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

由 mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... 更多

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!

12.4K 291 143
由 mnerie_

Omg! Thank you guys! I got 1K reads! I'm so happy right now! :D

This chapter is a long one! Based on the episode of 123 ;)

Chapter is dedicated to Stella_Villiana & Crystalmy188 who are always commenting and wanting more updates x)

Enjoy this chapter my lovely readers! <3

Warning! Bad words ahead!

----

Present Day

Cynthia's POV

I was helping out Kinana doing some chores and laundry outside of the guild base. Everyone else was in the guild either drinking or doing other stuff, meanwhile Romeo went off somewhere with Bisca and Alzack, possibly coming back home from a mission. Once Kinana and I were done with the laundry outside, we went back into the guild. I went off to sit on the counter stool watching Kinana who was now putting some beer in a couple of mugs.

I heard a loud thud behind me and looked back to see that it was Macao who pounded his mug on the table.

"Romeo isn't home yet?! I bet Al and Bisca ditched him and went off to snuggle!" he shouted.

"Ah, pipe down. You're too old for these outbursts, so take it easy, Macao." Wakaba replied while smoking his usual cigar.

"I told you to call me Master, Wakaba!" Macao said.

Both of them were faced to face and I could even feel a dark aura coming out from both of them, or actually... more like I can see it. Kind of scary, but if you were to be with them everyday, you'd get use to it.

"I've never seen a master with less dignity than you! 4th Guild Master, my ass!" Wakaba shouted.

"You do realize you're supposed to be the master's advisor?!" Macao mentioned.

I turned my head to see Max who was scratching the back of his head.

"At any rate..." he started.

"Have we been losing members again?" he added.

I walked up to him and looked at the now deserted guild. "I think we did... now that you mentioned it. This sucks..." I said with a sweat drop.

"It can't be helped, Max and Cynthia-chan. They don't give the good jobs to a minor guild like ours." Warren commented with his arms crossed.

I agree with him, after those three years since I fell into a coma, the guild began to shrink in size and we aren't well known anymore. Well actually... we were well known as the weakest guild in all of Fiore. I sighed at the thought.

"Warren, just look at how few jobs there are!" Nab said from where he was always standing in front of the Request Board who took a long time to choose a job. The usual Nab.

"It' got nothing to do with you. You haven't been out on a job in seven years, Nab!" Warren replied. Nab groaned in return at the comment and hung his head low.

"Look at this! Vijeeter Ecor has completed his new dance! I call it the Puny Dance" Vijeeter said while he was doing his new dance move.

"It disgusts me, so get him out of here!" Max sickly said. I laughed at this and danced with Visitar.

"Like this?" I asked him while trying to make out a dance move.

"Yes! Yes! Like that! Cynthia-chan!" He beamed.

"Gah, Cynthia-chan not you too!" Max said while twitching his eyebrow. I just laughed and walked over to sit down on the chair where I once sat.

"Kinana-chan, bring me another one of these!" The big and now overweight Droy called out while waving a chicken drumstick in the air.

"Sure!" she softly said and made her way to the counter.

"Hey, Droy, are you putting more stress on the ground these days?" Laki asked.

"You trying to say I got fatter, wench?!" he told her defensively.

"Don't take it out on Laki. And don't you have any self-awareness?" Jet defended Laki while leaning on his chair.

"Look at Reedus! See how slim he's gotten?!" Jet added in.

"Oui. This is my true form." Reedus said while looking at his canvas.

"I've been in training! Can't you tell from these muscles?!" Droy defended.

"Not really..." I mumbled under my breath. Droy turned to look at me.

"What was that?!" he ranted.

I held up my hands in defense, followed by a sweat drop. "N-nothing!" I stuttered.

"And see how ladylike Kinana and Cynthia has become! Compared to them, you're..." Jet started to mention. Kinana and I just looked at each other and then back to the two who were arguing.

"Shut up! I'm trying to increase my magic power by eating!" Droy shouted out.

"Both of you, cut it out!" Laki finally said to calm down the two, making Kinana to let out a big sigh.

"Jeez. What would Levy say if she could see you now?" Jet said.

"Levy's not coming home!" Droy shouted.

This caught everyone's attention and even mine. Droy noticed his sudden outburst and was in shock at what he said. I looked at him from my seat to give him one of my death glares and he shut his lips tight with sweat dripping from his face and sat back down in his seat quietly. The air in the room got silent, painful and heartbreaking.

"Oui..." Reedus said and went back to his painting.

The doors suddenly opened and there stood five members of the damn Twilight Ogres. This got me angry and I clenched my fists tightly. Kinana noticed me and held my hands to help calm me down, which it did. I nodded and inhaled softly turning back to face the intruders.

"Well, well." the leader said. "As always, this place is dead from the afternoon on... That's what I hate about pissant guilds!" he added with his hands in his pockets. I wanted to wipe all of those smirks from their ugly faces and put them in their place. Damn ogres. The shortest one gave out a weird laugh. I'm not going to let them do this, not now not ever! But I remembered that Kinana told me to calm down and stay put, which I hesitantly did.

"Teebo... I told you to stay away from here!" Macao said as he walked towards them with his partner Wakaba beside him.

"Hey, hey. Is that any way to talk to us...Members of Magnolia's number one wizard guild, Twilight Ogre?" Teebo smirked.

Damn that Teebo. How dare he call themselves as Magnolia's number one wizard guild. They weren't even that strong! I could've beat them right now since I was still considered as an S-Class Mage but under Macao's order as Master, he didn't allow me to. That really got me frustrated. I noticed all of the men walked up behind Macao and feeling my instincts kicking in, I walked up beside Macao with a pissed look on my face.

"You may once have been the strongest guild in Fiore, but that era is over. Between this ramshackle old tavern and Twilight Ogre, the wizard guild of the new age, one glance is all it takes to tell which is more useful to the development and progress of Magnolia." Teebo commented.

"Acting big just because you've got a huge guild..." Max started.

"That's right! We've got soul!" Warren added in.

"Soul doesn't put food on the plate." Teebo said back. Now that made me even more pissed, I gathered up the courage and walked 3 steps in front of them

"What do you mean that soul doesn't put food on the plate?You bastard! Just because you guys are entitled as the number one guild in Magnolia, doesn't mean you have heart! I bet you idiots just want all of the fame and don't even give a damn about Magnolia! We will get our title back some day, but as a strong guild with feelings! Together as a family and with soul! You dimwits took our past guild base... but you cannot take our dignity and feelings away as a guild! We are one and I won't let you stand for this" I snarled at them with anger in my eyes.

Everyone was surprised at my sudden outburst, I could tell that a few of my nakamas had a few tears in their eyes and glared even more at the Twilight Ogres. This made Teebo to smirk at me and brought his face closer to mine. I took a step back and still held a glare on my face.

"The little S-Mage girl is trying to act tough now, aren't you?" he chuckled, while his other members stared at me with grins and a few had lusts in their eyes. Disgusting.

"Just so you know you, I am not a little girl! I am 19 stupid and I can beat your guys asses right here, right now!" I snarled.

"How sweet. But you guys don't even have many members anymore to surpass us, the number one guild in all of Magnolia" he mocked.

"Why you little!" I tried to punch him but someone grabbed my arm and I turned to see it was Macao. He shook his head at me telling me to stop... to calm down so that he can handle it himself and gave me a sincere look on his face. I dropped my arm and before I walked behind Macao, I gave them my most horrific glare, making them to glare back and shiver in response. I smirked in sanctification and walked back to stand beside Laki.

"What'd you come here for, Teebo?!" Macao asked.

"This month's money!" he said.

This made Macao to grunt. I could tell that something was up, by the looks of Macao.

"You didn't pay them yet, Macao?" Wakaba asked.

"Call me Master, damn it!" he yelled.

"You people are late repaying your debt." Teebo said.

"We didn't get any decent jobs this month! I'll pay you double next month, so just be patient!" Macao said defensively.

"Whoa, whoa. Who was it that saved this beat-up tavern when it was on the brink of collapse?" the short ogre said.

"We took on your debt for you, remember?" another said.

"And if we knew how ridiculously high the interest was gonna be, we never would've turned to you..." Jet answered.

"Did you say something, asswipe?!" one of them yelled.

"Shut up you shit head!" I swore back to the guy with a weird head shape and hair.

"Enough, Jet! Cynthia!" Macao sternly said as he raised his hand. I winced and brought my head down facing the floor with anger rising in me. "But..." Jet said silently.

"Wait' til next month, and I promise I'll pay!" Macao said.

Teebo grinned and in a flash he kicked Macao making him to crash into the counter and landed on the floor.

"Why you...!" I shouted without thinking.

"Macao!", "Master!" said Wakaba and Laki.

"All the way across the room!" the short one said.

"He did a first-rate job of flyin' backwards!" Teebo grinned.

"Bastards!", "How dare you!". Everyone got really upset and stood their ground in front of the Ogres. I saw Kinana run up to Macao's side and made sure that he was okay. "You want a go at us?" the Ogres grunted and got ready in position to attack.

"Don't do anything!" Macao yelled.

All of us glared and grunted by Macao's order. I didn't like how he ordered us to stop but he was right. We had no choice but to obey because these stupid ogres somewhat 'helped' us. I was beyond pissed so I looked away. "You heard the man. Suck it up!" Wakaba mentioned. I clenched my jaw and walked over to Kinana and Master Macao who was still on the floor.

In one swift motion, the members of Twilight Ogre took their weapons and strength to kick and throw our furniture in our guild. They were laughing maniacally and looked like they had fun. I didn't dare to look but my blood began to boil. Like as if they were going to burst open anytime.

"Pathetic!" a member yelled.

"This is the legendary Fairy Tail?!" one of them shouted.

"Way lame!" another added.

"How about joinin' us?" the one I called a shit head had his arm around Laki and rubbed her arm. Everyone was trying to hold back their tears and tried to not fight back. I walked up to that shit head of whom I called on before and grabbed his arm with one hand lifting it away from Laki's arm that he was once caressing on. He looked over to me with a glare.

"You can wreak the guild and furniture! But don't you ever dare lay your filthy hand on her, or on anyone else! You got that bastard?!" I shouted, making him to drop his grip on Laki. He replied with a 'Tch' and walked away. I went up to Laki and made sure that she wasn't hurt, which I was glad that she wasn't.

"Well, that was good for a laugh. Let's go." Teebo said with a smirk.

"Right", his members replied.

"Don't you forget. Next month" Teebo looked back at us, still with that ugly smirk on his face.

Most of us sat on the ground with those shoulders hunching forward while the others stood. We were hurt of what just happened a few minutes ago. Kinana was wiping the dishes and looked over at us with concern. Reedus' attention and mine looked back at his sketch book that fell from the table and onto the floor with his drawings that were scattered around

"Oui" he said.

Now by this time, everyone looked back to the sketches and were surprised but later on we were filled with tears and pain. It hurts to know that the Fairy Tail, seven years ago have passed. We all noticed a sketch that Reedus did and it was one where everyone... well most of us were in it. The usual Fairy Tail where the adults would always drink and do cheers, have laughter filled in the room, Natsu-san and Gray-san always fighting off one another, sometimes Gajeel-san would interfere and fight with the two as well.

Erza-san would always eat her cake on the counter. Lucy-san and Wendy-chan would stare off into space with Levy-chan because of the fight, Lily is there smiling or sometimes he would join in on the fight. Happy would eat fish and try to give some to Carla but always refuses. Mira-san is always behind the counter smiling at the commotion and then everyone else would either join in and wreck part of the guild or standby to watch.

My eyes became more watery and I quietly sobbed. But I still believed no matter how long it took them to come back. I believe that they will come back!

"It's been seven years, huh?" Wakaba spoke while everyone was still in tears.

"That long?" Someone else said.

"I'm feelin' nostalgic" Max included on the conversation.

"Everything's changed since then." Warren said.

Everyone kept on saying their thoughts about our lost comrades whose 'lives' were taken away by Acnologia. Then later on I heard them talk about dragons, I didn't listen in on their conversations, it seemed like it was all a blur to me. I felt like it was time for me to accept the fact that they weren't coming back. But then my heart says don't give up, keep on believing. I shooked my head and sighed.

"Maybe its time to close the shop..." Wakaba suggested.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes but I quickly wiped them away with the back of my hand and faced everyone. "Don't talk like that!"

This time it was Laki who stood up and shouted. I too, stood my ground beside Laki and held her arm. She looked over to me with a surprise but smiled.

"That's right! We need to have faith! Hope that they would come back. I know it's already been seven years but I can't let this happen. I won't accept it! In my mind its telling me to give up now and forget about it. However..." I placed a hand over my heart and stared at everyone.

"My heart is telling me.. Don't give up just yet! We have been standing for as long as we can. We tried to hold up the guild for everyone to come back to us. I just have this feeling that they're coming back. I'm putting all of my faith into it. That's what everyone would want us to do! We are Fairy Tail! We are a guild who are strong with one another, supporting one another, if someone has pain then that would be everyone's pain. If someone is happy, then we would all be happy. I have faith, and I believe that you guys would too...onegai... just don't give up yet!" I said softly with tears in my eyes but smiled brightly, trying to lighten up the mood.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me and slightly smiled. Laki pulled me into a hug and gently placed her hand on my back for comfort. "I believe," she whispered in my ear. I smiled and hugged her back.

Soon everyone was thinking about it and started to have higher spirits. I'm glad that I could lighten up the mood, even if it was just a little. After a few minutes I could hear a few of them saying that they believe with me and that they won't give up. It made me really glad that they agreed with me.

"What's wrong Macao?" Wakaba asked while taking out his cigar from his mouth.

Laki released the hug and I turned to look at Master Macao who was sitting on the floor thinking about something.

"I think... I think my heart is gonna break." he said with his voice cracking.

"You've been doing a good job... Master." Wakaba smiled and looked away.

"Ever since then... Romeo hasn't smiled once" Macao was now in tears. One hand was brought up to his face and the other was in a fist facing the ground.

"Master Macao..." I whispered as I kneeled in front of him.

"To be honest... Romeo-kun actually smiled... he smiled when I came back from my accident 3 years ago and he even cried in happy tears that I was back and alive" I cooed at him.

"He did...?"

"Hai! He did. He just didn't want to smile in front of everyone... it seems that he only smiled to me since I'm like his older sister...But I'm still not sure why..." I said hesitantly.

After a moment of silence, we all noticed slight movement in the building. It sounded like an aircraft? I wasn't too sure. "What is that?" Laki asked curiously.

"What's this noise?" Droy asked.

"Has Ogre come back to harass us some more?" Jet implied.

"I think its an aircraft?" I mentioned to everyone. I walked towards the door and stepped outside to see the Blue Pegasus' The Christina Ship but Ver. 2. Similar to one during the time that we, Natsu-san and the rest, Lamia Scale, and Wendy's guild which wasn't a real one... went to Nirvana to stop the Oracion Seis. Soon everyone came up behind me and were shocked to see Blue Pegasus here.

"No good... No... A depressing parfum is no good.." the voice said from above.

'What a familiar voice..' I thought and sweatdropped.

We all looked to see that he jumped out from the ship with flashy and twinkling orange hair and his white suit. But soon he landed face flat on the stoned path.

"Men!" he said.

"He fell?!?" everyone said while I cringed at the sight.

Ichiya brought both of his hands up to make it look like a gun, with two fingers pointing out and his thumbs. "Sorry to have kept you waiting... Your Ichiya has arrived..." he said, still lying on the ground with a bulge coming out of the side of his head. I shivered.

"Ichiya-sama, I know how you feel, but maybe you should calm down a little."

A voice was heard from above. I looked up to see the Trimens of Blue Pegasus, which were Ren, Hibiki and Eve. They were floating in the air that seems like it was some sort of Magic to safely get them down.

"After all, I use Air Magic" Ren said.

"Long time no see, everybody." Eve greeted us warmly.

"Hi", Hibiki winked at us or rather more directly at me. I gave an awkward smile.

"Hmph." was all I heard from Ren.

"Macao-san, have you aged again?" This time it was Eve who asked.

"It's Blue Pegasus! They're so cool!" Droy said with admire.

I twitched an eyebrow and sighed. "What in the world are they here for?!" Jet asked.

"Who knows..." I told him shrugging my shoulders. All of a sudden they surrounded Laki, then towards Kinana and lastly... Me. I was surrounded by the three and bombarded with questions and speeches.

"Cynthia-chan, you grew up to be a beautiful woman, your eyes are very lovely" Hibiki said as he held my hand and kissed on it, making me to blush.

"You look really good in those clothes..." Ren added while blushing and held my shoulders at the same time.

"Would it be alright if I called you mine?" Eve asked while holding a piece of my hair and sniffed it elegantly. "I...I um...uh...", I was stuttering and I didn't know what to do. This made me feel self conscious and embarrassed at what they were doing. Was it just me or did Eve grew taller than me?

"What the hell are you guys doing here? Go flirt somewhere else!" Max shouted at them.

"Enough! Gentlemen, we're not here to have fun." Ichiya said while patting off the dust on his butt. With that, the three stood away from me, Kinana and Laki . They bowed at us for forgiveness, in exchange the three of us girls just winced.

"Hey Ichiya!" Macao sweatdropped.

"What are you..." Wakaba included.

"Men!" Ichiya replied giving a hand gesture.

"Tenroujima... still exists!" Ichiya said making a weird pose.

Everyone was shocked to hear that. I took a step back at Ichiya's words. My heart was racing hard. I felt heat rising on my skin and I felt really excited. I just knew it! I knew that they would be alive! My heart told me to not give up, and I haven't! I'm so happy, I feel like I'm going to burst into tears! But I didn't. instead I kept myself from crying because I have to actually see if they were still here, but I still had hope. 'Everyone please be okay!' I thought.

---

Time Skip~

I decided to stay back at the guild so that I wouldn't want my hopes to be too high and then lead to disappointment. Bisca, Alzack, Max, Warren, Jet and Droy set sails to find out about Tenrou Island and see if there were any survivors. Trying to not think too much about it, I sat beside Romeo who was reading a book.

"Romeo... Are you sure you didn't wanna go?" his Dad asked him.

"Even if they do find Tenroujima... who knows if everyone is still alive" he said without staring up from his book.

"I understand Romeo-kun, but have a little faith..." I told him gently. He ignored me and went back to reading. I gave a sigh and placed my head on top of the table.

"Don't be like that! Listen to Cynthia-chan! You need to have faith!" his dad helped backing me up with my speech to Romeo.

"We haven't heard from them in seven years." Romeo said nonchalantly. We all sighed at his comment and I rolled my eyes at him in disbelief. This boy is very stubborn. Geez.

Now the door's have opened and appeared the Ogre's again. What the hell do they want? I thought Master Macao told them specifically that he would pay them next month.

"Well, well... Looks like there are even less people in here than usua. This isn't a guild so much as a, what? A club?l" Teebo said with his usual arrogant tone.

This time I got up from my seat and stood in front of them. He sneered at me with the rest of his comrades. I placed a hand on my hip and glared. I was about to speak up but Macao spoked over me.

"Teebo! We agreed that I'd pay you next month!" he said.

"My master doesn't agree with those terms. He said payments have to be made when they're due. Nothing I can do about it." he spoke.

"Master my ass. Your master doesn't understand how tough it is for us to try our best to get some rewards when we haven't been given many jobs!" I mocked at him. I heard a book closed and looked to see that it was Romeo.

"You can all go to hell." Romeo stated.

"Romeo, don't!" his dad called out to him.

"We don't have the money to pay you!" Romeo said as he walked up to my side. "I don't like your attitude, you little brat" Teebo sneered.

"Watch your big mouth you stupid ogre" I said in defense for Romeo.

"Letting punks like you walk all over us... My dad, and everyone else are cowards!" his voice raised higher as he brought his hand out and his magic circle appeared. Soon it turned into a black and purple flame like his dad's.

"I'm gonna fight! 'Cause at this rate, Fairy Tail's name will be disgraced!" Romeo insisted.

"Romeo..." I said and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Romeo! Cynthia!" Wakaba said.

"That idiot!" Macao started to run towards us.

All of a sudden his flame suddenly vanished and Teebo got into position, ready to hit a throw at him. I quickly stood in front of Romeo, protecting him and stood my ground getting ready to shoot out any magic if he were to raise his weapon at us.

"That name's been dragged through the mud long ago..." Teebo said as he got his weapon out.

"No!!" Wakaba yelled.

"You assholes will never make it back up to our level as long as you live!"

As soon I was about to hit him with some of my magic, Teebo suddenly was flying into the air crashing into the wall and squealed like a little girl. All of our heads turned to face the door and I couldn't believe it... I covered my mouth with both of my hands and started to sob.

"Who the hell...?!" the Ogres yelled and face the door.

Suddenly the four members who were just standing there were all attacked by very familiar magic. I just knew it! They came back. I'm so glad. As soon the dust was out of our vision, a familiar laugh was heard and soon the whole guild was back. Everyone was back. My knees were feeling weak, my heart was throbbing really fast... this was too real. To good to be true!

"We're home!" Natsu lifted a hand and grinned at us.

"Sorry it took us so long, everyone!" Happy jumped in joy.

Everyone was shocked. Shocked that our comrades from seven years ago... are back. They appeared right in front of faces. They were really here. Alive...

"You're all so young!" Laki smiled with tears.

"You haven't changed in seven years!" Nab added.

"What happened?!" Vijeeter asked.

"Um..." Lucy started.

They told us the story of how Bisca and everyone else were following the spirit of the First guild master of Fairy Tail, Master Mavis Vermillion. Then they mentioned of how everyone was on the ground like they were asleep but they were all safe and sound. After a while they freaked out about being attacked by Acnologia and didn't know how they were still alive, but Master Mavis told them that they're feelings activated Fairy Sphere, a type of type that was affected by everyone's feelings at Tenrou Island. It was said that its one of the Three Great Fairy Magics. It was an absolute defense magic that protects the guild against all magic. I'm pretty surprised that something that powerful would go against Acnologia's attack. But the thing was... everyone was sealed away in a frozen state after seven years and it would soon be dispelled in another seven years.

"And then she was gone..." Master Makarov said.

I noticed that Romeo-kun was looking at Natsu-san with tears in his eyes. I smiled at this and walked towards them. "You've gotten big, huh, Romeo?" Natsu said with a smile.This made Romeo to burst into tears.

"Welcome back, Natsu-nii... Everyone..." he stuttered, his voice cracky but happy at the same time. I smiled at his welcoming and cried as well.

"Welcome h-home everyone... We missed you all!" I added to Romeo's announcement while crying with happy tears.

Natsu went up to me and looked me up and down. I blinked once, then multiple times... It took me a while to understand what was going on and finally it hit me. I crossed my arms over my body and blushed, looking away from the pink haired Natsu.

"Cy-Cynthia... is that you?" Natsu asked in a surprised tone. I looked back and smiled sheepishly.

"H-hai.. It's me...Natsu-san" I said shyly.

He grinned and hugged me at the same time. "You've sure grown up a lot! Ne, ne, how old are you? Oh and don't end my name with san! It sounds weird coming out from your voice." he bombarded me with many things that made me to chuckle while I was still in his embrace.

"Well since seven years have passed... making me 19 now... and is Natsu okay then..?"

"Woah! You're a woman now! And yes that sounds about right! Say, since you're still known as an S-Class Mage, can you fight me?" he asked while letting go of me .

"Uh... Natsu... You're still beat up from Tenrou Island so I think you should take it easy...' I laughed.

"Come on! Fight me Cynthia!" he said with fire coming out of his mouth.

"Maybe when you're not in bandages anymore..." I sweatdropped.

"Alright! I'm fired up now!" he roared.

"Oya Oya! Flame brain! What are you doing, asking Cynthia to fight you now?" Gray asked.

"What did you say Ice Princess?" Natsu glared at him.

"I said... How are you going to fight her in your condition! Retard!"

"I know that already! Popsicle breath!" Natsu yelled.

Then soon, the two started to fight and bicker at one another...the usual. I laughed out loud causing everyone to look at me... Even Gray and Natsu whose faces were already wounded with more bruises, and scratches. I noticed that Natsu had a nosebleed, while one of Gray's eye was swollen and they were still gripping onto each others arms.

"Now this was the Fairy Tail that I knew seven years ago..." I giggled.

Everyone started to laugh and smile with me. Soon the whole guild turned into a party.

---

How was it?! Long huh.

Next chapter tomorrow again! c:

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

8.5K 185 16
Natsu returns from a year since he left Fairy tail to become stronger. But in the time he left Fairy Tail disbanded. What happens when he realizes hi...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
63.1K 1K 17
What happens when a certain fairy tail team decides to take a break and spend the gifted time at a resort? Natsu and Lucy have always been close, a...
1.5K 114 14
{a fairy tail || Natsu x Lucy (Nalu) || Sting x Lucy (Stinglu) || fan fiction} -Incomplete/discontinued Lucy Heartfilia fell in love with Natsu Dragn...