Monkie kid Oneshots(Public!)

By Peachynessy

All 97 parts are oneshots with random topics here and there, angst, fluff, and small smut in the book. Be awa... More

Requests(OPEN!)
In honor of Billy Kametz
Consequences•Shadowpeach•
Consequences pt2
Consequences pt3
Consequences pt4
Regret•SpicyNoodles•
Regret pt2•SpicyNoodles•
I cant believe you..•SpicyNoodles•
I cant believe you..pt2
I cant believe you..pt3
ShadowPeaches
Spicynoodles
Breakdowns
Soft cheeks•Shadowpeach•
•Im Sorry•Shadowpeach
Nightmares•Shadowpeach•
Cuddles?•Shadowpeach•
Acceptance•Shadowpeach•
Attachment issues•Shadowpeach•
Perfect•SpicyNoodles•
Help•SpicyNoodles•
No goodbye•Freenoodles•
Oh..•No ship•
Haha•Shadowpeach?•
Lies•Shadowpeach•
Blue Fire•Shadowpeach•
Burn Marks•SpicyNoodles•
Holograms•No Ship??•
Holograms pt2••
Glamour's can't hide this.•Shadowpeach•
Glamour's can't hide this pt2
Helping hand•Shadowpeach•
Royalty•Shadowpeach•
Kidnapped•Double ship•
Kidnapped pt2•Shadowpeach•
Taken•SpicyNoodles•
Taken ♡Happy Ending♡
Coming Out•Faint SpicyNoodles•
Coming Out pt2
Wake up dammit!!•Shadowpeach•
Wake up dammit!!•Pt 2•
Immortal...°No Ship!°
Oopsises..•Shadowpeach•
Helping•SpicyNoodles•
Oh. •DragonFruit•
Sensitive Ears•SpicyNoodles•
Sensitive Ears•Shadowpeach•
Outliving•MK and Wukong talk•
2 months ago•NO SHIP!•
Death•SilkTea•
Once a Backstabber Always a Backstabber
Once A Backstabber pt2
Flashbacks•ShadowPeach?•
Flashbacks pt2
Cuddles..•Shadowpeach•
Protective•Freenoodles•
You okay?•Pigsy Dad•
Murdered•Character Death•
Pet•Light SpicyNoodles•
My King•Shadowpeach•
Bullies•Trafic Light Trio•
Them<3•SpicyNoodles•
"Hang-Out"•Shadowpeach•
500 Years Repeat•No ship•
Headcannons
Party's Aren't My Thing•Shadowpeach•
Poofed•Shadowpeach•
Nyctophobia•MK comfort(end)•
Serious? Ha! Never-!•Protective Swk•
The Little Things Matter
Hugs<3(Shadowpeach)
Rejected and Accepted(Shadowpeach)
Hanahaki AU ("Shadowpeach")
Dear Shadowpeach(school AU)
Dear Shadowpeach Aftermath
I am not a TOY! (MK Angst)
Keeps Coming•A pt 3•
Sob Stories•Mac+MK short battle•
Feelings..?•Shadowpeach•
Just A Talk •Shadowpeach•
Skill Issue •MK and SWK Angst•
Breakdown •Macaque Angst•
Sensitive Back•Small Shadowpeach•
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Among us AU•Shadowpeach•
Mac and MK: Shadow portal training
The Red Scarf•Shadowpeach•
A Talk Is The First Step•Shadowpeach•
The Bad Place? •Monkey Fight•

Havoc•SpicyNoodles•

1.7K 31 8
By Peachynessy

(Idea from @berry_tea_time on tiktok😭...prepare for the ride folks. Cause it's going to be quite the ride..)

(MK has a monkey tail, and Red Son has a fluffy tail >:D look at the tiktok to know what I mean for Red's tail)

(I didn't proof read this so there may be some misspelled words- sorry ab that! But I don't wanna read all of this it's even if it's my food)

A regular day with both MK and Red Son as they laughed and talked about random things. There tails were latched onto each other as the small grip didn't even budge, not wanting to loose the other..

"Are you up for that place I talked about yesterday?" MK asked and that caught the attention of the fire demon, he pondered on the question before he answered. "Alright but If you dare spalsg water on me I'm going to kill you noodle boy!" MK only laughed and he grabbed Red Son's hand as he dragged him swishing him left and right, dodging the people who looked at them weirdly. "Not too fast- I can also walk myself peasant!!" MK didn't listen and kept pulling Red Son's hand as they started to walk away from the city and the people didn't look at then weirdly anymore, instead the looks looked more pleasant and welcoming instead of judging one's.

"Do you pass here often? There looking at us like as if we live here," Red Son asked and MK smiled, "I pass here often!" Red hummed and he let himself be pulled seeing as there was no point in trying to pry off of MK's iron grip.

MK started to slow down as they strolled up near a small patch of grass with flowers Red Son has never seen in his lifetime. The flowers consisted of blue and purples, many variations of colors were there mainly were blue. A lake sat nearby but it wasn't a big one to be exact..well Red didn't look at it as a big lake. MK let go of Red Son's hand and stood near a tree, this tree had a sturdy trunk and it looked quite old and yet it stood high and firm. "What's this place? I've nevet..seen anything like this," MK gave a bright smile as he put his hands on his hips. "Well I found it a couple months ago, thought you would like it too!" MK said and he looked at Red's face to see his facial expression.

Red only starred at the place in aw, "It's astonishing noodle boy, such buety.." Red looked at the water and saw how crystal clear it looked like, the reflections from the trees around showered into the water. "I know right! I come here alot," MK said and he sighed grabbing Red's attention. Red tilted his head seeing the sudden mood change inside MK, "You alright? You seem-..bothered." MK nodded and his face quickly turned into a frown as he looked around quickly. A low high pitched ring showered MK's ears and he winced as it felt uncomfortable, "Red do you hear that?" Red made a confused face as he looked around too. Hearing nothing but the movement of leaves with the wind. "No? MK are you okay," A bang was heard and more followed behind.

MK looked at were the sound had come from and he saw at the trees seemed to move with such force. He quickly took out his staff and got in a position to were he could launch himself foward with no problem, Red only relied his feet so that he could move out of the way from anything. A low rumble came from everywhere as the ground also shook, MK held his staff tightly and he looked at the ground panicked. His vision quickly flashed to a light blue and it flickered from gold to the blue...MK's breathing stopped as he realised who was nearby, his thoughts proven right. He turned around and saw the fear only he could see inside the fire demon's eyes, Red looked at him confused and worried(probably from the way his eyes seem to change when LBD takes somewhat control)

MK gave a weak smile but it soon left when he heard another loud boom following with the smell of smoke and ash. He looked over to were the trees were originally being knocked down and he could see it all, LBD walking so majestically as a smile plastered her face- she had what looked like the major, knocking over the trees with such strength it scared MK even more. The Lady Bone Demon slowly turned her head to look exactly to MK's eyes...and she smiled so wickedly and MK felt the familiar pinging pain from the last time the LBD got in his head, he held himself upright with his staff as he kept hitting his head trying to stop the pain from coming. Red Son was at his side his hands near MK's frame to make sure he didn't fall and hurt himself.

MK could see Red's mouth open and close, he was saying something...but he couldn't hear in this state of- mind?

The pinging pain quickly diminished and MK blinked several times before he could see the color of the ground and not the ground cracked with what looked like doomed souls seeping out. "MK!" Red yelled out as his hands were firmly placed on the others shoulders..his tail was lashing out behind him to harshly. Showing off the such worry he had for the mear mortal. "I-..she's here-!" MK choked out as he tried catching his breath. The sounds of explosions and trees breaking only became more and more evident and hearable, indicating the closeness of the lady and her goons..

"Leave..y-you need to leave!" MK scrambled out and he straightened up as he pushed Red Son's hand off his shoulders. "She's coming- and I really need you to leave. Leave now please Red just leave I'll come back safe and and-"

"I am not leaving you noodle boy." Red stated firmly and he turned back around to look at how close they were..hundred of feet away, but that was too close for comfort. "But..you'll get hurt and it'll be my fault I don't want you to get hurt I don't want to loose you too!!" MK yelled out and he cursed himself for his tail as it quickly lashed out behind him just liked Red's. Red looked over to MK and he gave a warm smile, a genuine one. "I won't be leaving you MK.." MK felt his whole body be washed with warmth as he nodded firmly. "She can't be beaten..but we can try and weaken her and the goons," MK said and he took in breath.

"And if any of both us get hurt..we retreat. A tactical retreat," MK nodded and he saw what looked like the mayor of the city but his eyes were big and roubd..maniac eyes to be exact, but there was this big bulky form that was seeping out of the mayor. A spirit. "If we can get the goons away from the Lady Bone Demon they'll be weakened, but not defeated." Red's eyes furrowed as he lit his hand aflame. "Let's go beat some spirits up.." Red spit out and he threw the flames in his hand right at were LBD's goons stepped out of the forest. They yelled and jumped back but there posture quickly came back as they looked right at Red with anger. "Looks like I got a play-date, take care noodle brain!" Red said and he ran behind the possessed mayor that started to run away from the forest and near some clearing. MK firmly held his golden staff and he looked at LBD as her wicked smile was still on her face.

"I see you have a goon of your own...MK." She said bitterly and she only stopped walking when she wasn't far from MK, her hands in front of her and her white hair was set nicely behind her. "Red isn't a goon! I treat him with great respect. Unlike you- you don't have respect for you little goon." MK in fact felt bold but he leaned to not let it overtaken his ego when it comes to the Lady Bone Demon. She rolled her eyes as she gritted her teeth, "You have two choices kid. Hand over the staff and the location of that- retched Sun Wukong; or you let me kill you and I'll get the staff and you little fire goon." MK pursed his lips as he quickly thought.. she wouldn't plainly kill him. She'll keep him alive. To watch how she tortures his mentor, how she'll use Red Son as a goon. Hurt him even..that thought angered MK.

"You seem a little cocky Lady Bone Demon. Have you heard that cockyness isn't good for you!" MK launched himself foward but he hit nothing but air. He ducked just in time as he felt such cold air fly right above his head. MK turned around and he aimed for her legs but again..he hit nothing. "Such stubbornness isn't good for you either monkey." Her voice was heard behind MK and he stood up and as fast as he stood up swung right behind him. MK hit something and once he registered what, it wasn't the Lady..it was a plain tree. "Playing mind games I see.." MK said and he felt himself being watched from his left. He turned to look to his right..MK swung his staff to the left and this time it sounded like he hit something that wasn't a tree. MK turned around and saw how LBD was holding her right arm a vivid manic smirk on her face. MK swalled hard..

"You've gotten better. But so have I!!" She turned and spun and her hands flew into the air. MK barely registered but the feeling grumbled under him and a light blue crystal shredded the surface and scratched MK's left side, "Gah! Ugh.." MK stumbled back as he held the left side of his stomac, he looked down to see blood quickly seeping out the wound and how big it was. LBD didn't take any time before she turned and spun again more grumbles came from beneath MK and he moved in time as another crystal tore the surface of the earth and now replaced were MK stood. "Your psychotic!!" MK yelled out and he grunted as he let his hands move away from his side. She only laughed and her eyes furrowed..smile gone. "Have anyone ever told you.." She started off and MK stepped back. "Never call a woman psychotic." She yelled out in anger as she turned and spun several times and each time more and more crystal blew out from the beneath the surface and almost every one hit MK.

"Why do you want my mentor so bad?!" MK asked and he dodged another set of crystals. "He owes me someone I need!! Someone that owes me there entire life!" MK knew exactly who she was talking about, Macaque did say he was brought back by her.. "Well that someone won't be coming near you ever again. He is safer now!" MK looked to his right and saw Red Son who was doing not bad feeding off with the mayor and that still weirdly disgusting spirit coming out his chest. MK looked back in front of him as his breathing was labored, all the jumping around was getting him tired. "And were is HE!!" Her voice was now filled with anger and if MK didn't feel scared before- he may as well be scared bow because anger looked far worse on her.

MK twisted his staff and he ran towards the Lady and he jumped, his staff going first as he got near. LBD only placed her hand in front of her and the staff hit her hand..and did absolutely nothing. MK gasped as he her right hand held a light blue color, she smirked and threw it at MK. He jumped away and it hit his left leg, he fell out of the air so quickly. The crystal was heavier than expected and it made MK immobile. Red realised the sudden halt in MK and he threw a fireball at the mayor before he darted to were MK was.

MK looked over to Red Son and his eyes widened.. Red was too close- she could..before he could speak any longer. A grumble below was heard and MK felt tears pricked at his eyes when be realised what was happening. He scrambled- crawled ever so slightly closer to Red but..his leg made him soo much slower. And it was too late. That bright blue crystal pierced from behind him and the point of the crystals poked out from in front of Red..blood covered the pointy tip, and Red's eyes were widened with nothing. MK yelled and he lifted his upper half up as he watched in horror, his eyes balling waterfalls.

LBD stood still as her hands were placed in front of her, a too wide smirk on her face. "M-MK?.." Red sputtered out and MK looked up tears streaming down his face. Red had un-shed tears of his own and his eyes darted to the ground. MK felt his whole body shake violently as he watches the blood slip down Red's white shirt. Red's eyes fell halfway and he coughed and quickly grunted as the cough brought unwelcoming pain. Blood now slipped down his mouth and the taste of copper made Red grimace. "MK?.." Red asked again but this time his eyes closed and his breathing slowed, "Why has everything gone dark..?" Red said panick filling his voice.

Red didn't see anything- or hear anything in this matter. "MK-..!" Red choked out and his mouth quivered as he choked out sobs. "MK why has- everything so dark!? MK!!" Red gasped when the sharp feeling his chest became more and he yelped. This time..he let the pain overwhelm his system.

And in the overwolrd. MK layed at Red's feet as he begged for him back. Tears and sobs were spewed everywhere. "I told you not to get close!! RED YOU MORON!!.." MK didn't care about the Lady Bone Demon anymore. He didn't care if she killed him- or even tortured him!!.. MK just wanted his love back. LBD smirked and nodded as she turned around, walking away with great victory. Leaving MK and a...dead Red Son. "Please!! Red no-.." MK placed his forehead on the dirt below as he felt all his limbs freeze and go numb. Red was floating off the air as the crystal still pierced through his body, the blood didn't dry up. "Please...no.."

After that havoc. LBD went off radar for a year. A year swung by so quick MK wasn't ready for the day Red Son died to come back..and slap him like some frying pan that was still hot from use.
And on that day..the Lady made her entrance back into the city. Althought MK wasn't the one who went that time to fend for the citizens..Wukong and Macaque themselves went. Not daring to tell MK that there was help nedded, he needed the day. Only to himself.. Macaque understood quite firmly. And so both Wukong and him agreed..if any trouble bubbled up in this special day, they would both put it under control.

And they did it. They somewhat scared LBD off, as she ran off she yelled out her firm words. "Let this day be Havoc day..a day of chaos for that successor of yours!!" LBD smirked and she quickly vanished as Macaque swung himself foward with his staff, of course missing the Lady. Wukong sighed as he dusted off some dust. Macaque yelled and grunted kicking some of the rubble on the floor, "Calm down." Wukong spoke and Macaque let out a long drowsy sigh as he made his way back to the Sage. "Let's go before MK actually realizes all the banging was us," Macaque started to walk away before his arm was gripped and he was pulled back. "It'll be faster on my cloud- if you want?" Wukong's cloud formed in front of them and the golden furred monkey was the first to get on it. "Or you can just go from the shadows. You'll be slower than me,"

Macaque grumbled something under his breath as he jumped onto the cloud with the Sage. "Dare call me a sofite and I'll finish you." Macaque spoke and Wukong only giggled as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. That'll be for next time!" Wukong laughed when he got a light punch at his arm. The cloud quickly flew away and into the air..leaving only rubble and dust behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 57 7
My collection of Connor x Reader One Shots. They all contain light to explicit smut. General warning for canon-typical violence.
74.9K 1.1K 33
So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor x Reader stories, I decided to wrote som...
490K 9.2K 110
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...
376K 2.1K 53
[forewarning: this book is discontinued] " 𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚...