๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ; ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By widows-venom

the dream was always to go to L.A. and become somebody. no matter what. Chloe Beale x ReaderG!p started: Ju... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter thirty eight
instagram post | tmz
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | travis
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter forty three
instagram post | travis
instagram post | chloe
chapter forty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | userone
chapter fourty five
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | kourtney
instagram post | tmz
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
instagram post | emily
instagram post | travis
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
instagram post | emily
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | aubrey
instagram post | beca
chapter seventy two
epilogue

chapter sixty

2.8K 134 18
By widows-venom

YOUR POV:

"What's poppin ladies and gents, this is whatspoppinLA and I'm your host JD here with new top charting rockstar, Y/n Mitchell. How's it going, Y/n?" The sun kissed blond male asked with a pearly white smile.

I adjusted myself on my seat and leaned an inch closer to the mic, "I'm doing my best, yeah. Life's definitely been a little hectic."

JD nodded his head, "Lots of things have been happening for you. I mean you just finished up an album right?"

"I did. I mean there's still a lot to be done I think just because it's my first album and I want it the way I imagine it, but there is talk of a tour at the beginning of next year."

"Wow. That's exciting and I'm sure the fans will all be excited to come and see you perform live again." The lengthy hipster grinned, resting his elbows on the table and clasping his hands together.

"I can't wait honestly. Especially being on tour with my sister and my girlfriend and other close friends would be a dream." I adjusted the headphones over my ears and licked my lips.

"Speaking of girlfriends, it was rumored that you and Megan were an item." He wiggled his eyebrows, "True or false."

"Uh.." I cleared my throat, "Megan and I were just friends. Nothing more than that."

"But there were feelings? I mean it would be hard not to catch feelings with your movie co-star and best friend. You guys just kind of popped out of nowhere and played with people's hearts." JD teased, "You guys were an icon. Hot hot hot!"

"There were feelings." I confirmed, "But what happened between Megan and I is our business and we're still friends."

"She was captured at the 'Till Death' movie premiere with her former ex, now current hubby. The one you got into a fight with at Kourtney Kardashian's party. What are your thoughts on that?"

I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw, already tired of this interview and podcast, "Good for her. I'm glad that she's happy. She deserves that much."

"Everybody deserves you as their best friend." JD laughed, "Thank you for joining us today, y/n it's been a pleasure. Go and stream her new hit single, 'we can never be friends'."

The podcast ended and the live was done. I took off the thick black headphones and placed them on the desk in front of me. I stood up from the rolling office chair and had to snap a quick photo with JD so he could promote it on his Instagram. The interview had left a sore spot, or at least poked the wound that was still sore.

I left the building and headed back to the Bella's house, pulling in the driveway and cutting the engine to my car. I just sat there, hoodie over my head with bags forming under my eyes. I zoned out on the large mansion-like house before placing my forehead on the steering wheel and my eyes fluttered closed. My body had just shut down.

I was deaf to the opening of my car door, numb to the movement of my body being pushed up back against the seat and a weight being planted in my lap. My body was being moved again, slumping forwards and my nostrils expanded ever so slightly when I got a whiff of sweet peach and vanilla perfume and knew it was Chloe. My arms wrapped around her waist as tight as they could be in their heavy, protest form.

"How did the interview go?" Chloe asked.

I sighed, mumbling into her hair, "Terrible. He just really wanted the tea on Megan and I."

"I'm sorry, baby. If you come inside I can make you some food. We can smoke and fall asleep to a movie?" Chloe suggested and the thought was so hard to resist.

I nodded against her shoulder and moved to look at her. I cupped her cheek and traced her bottom lip with my thumb. Chloe smiled against my lips a little before we both leaned in and captured each other's lips. The kiss was soft and it felt like morning dew drops clinging to the edge of flower petals.

We got out of the car and I shut the door. Hand in hand we walked towards the house before going inside. Lazily I kicked my shoes off by the front door and Chloe rubbed her thumb over the back of my hand.

The ginger led me into the kitchen and sat me down on a stool at the island and walked away to go make me food. But I whined and got up, walking over to her and slumping my body against hers.

Chloe laughed, "Baby I can't make food if you're on me like that."

I mumbled something but she couldn't understand me so I had to repeat myself. Pulling myself up so I was standing up, I rubbed my eyes and said, "I wanna help."

Chloe grinned, "Okay. Can you boil some water for me?"

I nodded my head and began to boil some water for my girlfriend, feeling everything at once. I couldn't find it in me to speak or keep myself from zoning out.

"What's on your mind baby?" Chloe asked softly.

I shrugged and glanced at her before sighing heavily, "I'm sorry. It's unfair to you that I'm feeling so down in the dumps all because of Megan."

The red haired woman sighed a little and gently grabbed my hands in hers, "When we were broken up, I saw all the pictures of you and her together and you both looked happy. I'm sure you've written a few songs about her too. You and her have history, I'm sure she understood you just as I understand you and while to a point I wish you and her never happened, I know that's not how things work. She was your friend before all the feelings and you lost a good friend. I'm sorry baby. But maybe this is how things have to be for a while. You can break down and be upset about it baby, I'm here for you. Always."

Carefully I pulled my hands from her own and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug that I needed so desperately, "Thank you." I whispered, "I'm gonna go and call Kourtney and apologize."

Chloe nodded and kissed my cheek, allowing her lips to linger a little longer, "Take your time sexy. The food and I will still be here when you're done."

I kissed her lips as a thank you and headed out the back door to the backyard. I walked out in the grass and decided to lay down, feeling so small while looking at the white puffy clouds slowly gliding through the air. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I dialed the Kardashians number and she picked up after a few rings.

"Hello, my love." Kourtney greeted softly, making me feel all warm inside. Kourtney felt like a mother to me. She was always looking out for me and making sure I was okay. Her and Travis felt like family.

"Hey, Kourt." I breathed out, rubbing my nose, "I just was calling to apologize. I didn't mean to cause a scene at your party."

"Oh honey, it's okay. You don't have to worry. Colson had it coming anyways." Kourtney giggled a little, "But really, don't stress. I know your name is gonna be either rubbed through the dirt or the only name out of anybody's mouth for the next few weeks but I promise things will be fine. You know you can always count on Travis and I."

I hummed, "I know. I appreciate it. I was just starting to feel guilty I guess. Megans happy, it's all I wanted for her."

It was silent for a beat before Kourtney spoke again and I could almost see the pity in her eyes and the sad smile she was offering me, "you just wish it was with you even if you deny the fact. I know you love her, but I know you love Chloe more and that's why you're there. But if you can't have her then you don't want anyone to have her-"

"-I don't want him to have her." I cut in.

"I know. Me either. But I promise I'll be the first to kick his ass if he does something to our girl. Megan is a big girl though and she's gonna have to learn just like the rest of us. Being human is so.."

"Exhausting." I mumbled out, watching the clouds melt into the blue tints of the sky, reforming into other shapes.

Kourtney hummed, "Yeah.. but it can be beautiful too. Megan doesn't hate you y/n, I promise. She loved you just as fiercely as you loved her. In another life I suppose."

"I gotta go, Kourt. It was good talking to you." I abruptly said, not letting her finish her goodbye before ending the call. My arm slumped back into the grass, fingers curled around my phone.

— • —

"Chloe Beale!" The Dean grinned into the microphone, calling my girlfriend's name to walk up to the stage and grab her diploma.

The other Bella's, Aubrey, Chloe's parents, Emily, Tyler and myself all cheered for her as she strutted up to the stage with a smile on her face. She accepted her diploma, giving the dean a handshake and pausing for the photo before walking off stage. The ginger made eye contact with me up in the stands with the rest of the families with Aubrey. We both smiled at each other and I gave her a thumbs up. I was so proud of her and my sister, especially because I decided not to finish college. Thanks anyways Barden.

"Beca Mitchell!" The Dean called and my sister walked up to the stage, walking confidently might I add. She did the handshake, got her diploma and paused for the photo before walking off stage. Aubrey definitely cheered the loudest out of my dad and I.

The rest of the girls were called and about an hour later, the ceremony was finished. We caught up with everyone and Chloe ran over to me, jumping into my arms and I caught her with ease.

"I did it, baby! I did it!" Her face was tinted a little pink from all the excitement, bright, burning red curls framing her adorable face as her pink lips curled back as far as they could go in the most butterfly electrifying smile.

"I'm so proud of you, Chlo." I kissed her forehead as I gently set her down, "And I'm proud of you too, jerk." I grabbed my sister and took her cap off, giving her a noogie and messing up her hair.

"Bitch!" Beca gasped, punching me hard in the dick, "Loser."

I fell to my knees and gasped, wanting to throw up and shit at the same time. Chloe rubbed my back and jutted out her bottom lip, "Not big dicky!"

"Big Dicky?" Fat Amy asked.

"Yeah, you know like how there's lil dicky? My girlfriend's dick is big and so big dicky." Chloe justified.

"Show us or it's fake." Stacy raised her eyebrow and the ginger flipped her off. Once I could walk and not be in pain, we all made it outside to take an insane amount of photos.

"I feel like a proud mom right now!" Emily grinned, snapping a group photo of the freshly college graduated Bella's."

Beca and I took some photos together, her and Aubrey took photos together. Chloe and I took some together and Fat Amy wanted to be funny and have me sign the picture of her and I together. Once all the picture taking was done, Chloe looked around at her girls proudly and I knew there was only one more thing left for them to do.

"Well ladies, who's ready for Worlds?!" Chloe cheered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 634 13
bechloe **credit to Unknownwriter2521** **warning mature content** bechloe short stories
13.6K 908 39
This story isn't mine, I got the fantastic idea from a wonderful account on Instagram @/bechloecup. Beca Mitchell works as a private investigato...
377K 9.5K 190
Hailee Steinfeld x Fem Reader