Deviant

By Igotbangtan777

Jungkook: "What is love? Such a stupid thing to exist. I hate it in all its various forms. Yet when I see you... More

Deviant
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourtheen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty night
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
Forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
Special chapter
Prologue book 2
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
Twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
Hidden feelings
Words with no meaning
A day with you
His fears
True love?
Consequences
Fear of loss
Back to the present
The calm before the storm
My dolphin
The Most Hated Word
Misunderstandings

twenty four

4.3K 282 56
By Igotbangtan777

~You are all I care~

Your Pov

Our breath mingled as we kissed hungrily. His lips were something I couldn't stop yearning for. I don't know how we ended upstairs in my bedroom, but as soon as I closed the door behind me I was already attacking his neck with open mouth kisses and every inch of his body with my hands. I didn't even bother to turn the lights on as the only source of light was from the street lights pouring inside through the curtains. It felt more intimate. More attractive that way.

I loved the feel of him, hard and hot every time I would touch him.

Jungkook groaned at the feeling of my tongue tracing the side of his neck and my fingers sliding under his shirt. His lips captured my ear and nibbled on it bringing that tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach.

So many times I threatened him that I will leave if he would ever sleep with someone else, but would I be able to do that? Would I be able to turn my back on him and leave him? Would I be able to bear knowing him alone again? I was aware that I was special to him. I knew that he wasn't feeling anything for them. But still, it hurt only the idea of knowing him touching someone else. I considered myself a strong person but I was sure that I had a limit of endurance. And that was it. It would destroy me both physically and mentally.

Maybe it would ruin everything between us, but still, I wouldn't be able to leave him. My heart would die in the process. He went through too many shits, life was too hard on him to let myself bring him more pain. He will never understand how dear he is to me and how far I was willing to go for him.

"Will I ever get tired of you?" Jungkook breathed out. I could feel the hotness of his breath sending chills throughout me. I was already hypnotized. My body tingled at his nearness.

"I hope not," I responded, then took his cheeks between my hands and locked gazes. "Because if that would ever happen then I will not know what to do."

His eyes sparkled brightly in the dim light.

"And I was expecting you to be the first to run away. Yet here you are, still baring all these. Me."

"I mean look at you. I would bare anything for a piece of your sexy ass."

His eyes widened and not long after, his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink.

"What?" I asked with a tilt of the head and a smirk on my lips as I analyzed his expression. "Of course you are aware that you are a hot piece, right?"

A satisfied smile grew on my lips seeing him become more flustered. I started to like seeing him embarrassed. It wasn't something I could see every day. He simply buried his flushed face in my shoulder bringing me closer to him and holding me snugly, earning a chuckle from me. I could feel his uneven breathing as he held me close. Cute. So damn cute.

I made him feel troubled.

Damn. I got the power.

I was waiting for him to throw questions. Questions like why did I meet up with that Mark guy behind his back. Or who was Kai and for where did I know them. But those questions never came and I had no idea how to feel about that. To be happy about his enormous progress or to be worried. I mean the last time it happened something similar, I was afraid he would kill both me and Jinyoung. And look at him now. All chill like nothing even happened.

I moved backward to give more space between us so I could look into his eyes. And when I caught his gaze I could see, the intensity of his desire. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. And not only. He trusted me. The only thing I was praying for was for this to last.

But I still had to make sure he had no doubts regarding us and my feelings. "What had happened there, at the club, it happened with a reason. Mingyu knew that I will go there and he supported me with that. Trust me, I had no other choice. Those guys know about us and I had to make sure that they will keep it to themselves. You know that I am willing to do everything there's needed to make sure you're safe. I will not risk anything when it comes to your safety. Not when I have something to say about that."

"I know." Jungkook smiled warmly, a definite softness entered his eyes as he gazed down at me, his fingers tracing my cheek gently. "But sometimes I wish you would think more about yourself. I don't like seeing you exposing yourself like that."

"I can't help it. I hate it when people are fast in judging you. I hate how they think low of you. They know nothing. They don't know you and how hard life was with you. They should try to give people the benefit of the doubt because things are not always as they appear. We don't really know someone until we really get close to them. It hurts because you are much more than they think.

"I don't really care Y/N, about them and their opinion." The same warm smile was still there but I could see beyond it.

"You're lying. We all want to feel included and welcomed. Anyone would feel hurt in your place. So don't try to act strongly in front of me because it's not the case. Don't hide your feelings from me. Let me be your shoulder to cry on. Never be ashamed to show your weakness and vulnerability in front of me."

"All I need is you Y/N." His eyes were serious as never before as they looked into mine. "Your feelings and your opinion are all I care about. After all, you are my home where I want to return to each time. No one else."

My eyes widened. His words left me breathless. My brain instantly had shut down. I didn't know that he was feeling that way. How would someone take such confessions? I felt overwhelmed.

"You are my first and only home. That's why I keep telling you that if you ever disappear then there will be nothing left for me to return to."

And I burst into tears right then and there. My heart broke. From happiness but also sadness. I felt both bad and ashamed that he had to see me like this. As much as I struggled to hide my tears by wiping them away, new ones were still coming out without my permission. And I cursed in my mind for that.

"That is why, if they touch you, if they hurt you in some way, I will kill them without any remorse. You are everything I have always had. Everything I didn't even dare to dream or hoped for. Even now I can't believe that I have someone who actually loves me and wants me. Every day I am waiting to wake up and for this dream to come to an end."

Without knowing how it happened we were already kissing. First soft and gentle, barely touching each other's lips, then deep and intense. His kisses were like a drug. He was like a drug and so addicting.

I lifted myself on my toes and encircled my arms around his neck and hugged his head tightly needing him as close as possible. His mouth went down to tease my neck, running his tongue on my sensitive areas and I was already panting with need. My heart hammered really fast, his hand touching my breast, kneading it roughly as he touched the sensitive area behind my ear with his tongue.

"I love you. I am not good, I am not perfect for you, I know and I am so sorry. But I still love you."

And I lost it. He couldn't say all of that just like that. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down on the bed.

"Who would have known that under this small body could actually hide a dangerous beast?" He chuckled as I hovered over him and pinned his hands to each side of his head.

His eyes widened for a half of a second but softened as soon as they met mine.

My heart was on the verge of exploding because of his cuteness. He was sexy, cute, annoying, lovable, everything at once. Sometimes it could be really frustrating. I could feel my brain slowly melting. And that was something to be terrified about. I had no idea where this will bring us but I didn't want to think too much about it. There was plenty of time to figure that out, together.

"I love you more." I simply said to him and that brought a small smile onto his lips.

"It's good you are that sure." He whispered, his eyes never leaving mine.

I nodded a little too enthusiastically and that brought out a sweet laugh from him.

"We can leave it your way if it makes you feel better."

"You can take me how you want it." I let him know as my fingers traced the side of his neck.

If he felt the need to be rough then I had nothing against it. I had this fear in my heart that I wasn't enough. That he wanted more. I was sure that that hate and anger which was consuming him since childhood was still there. And he had to do something with it.

Maybe he had read my intentions, I wasn't quite sure. He bit his lip and searched my face in complete silence before saying: "I am not gonna hurt you. I don't feel that anger when I am with you. But I can be honest and tell you that from the first moment I wanted you harder and rougher."

At his words, something inside my stomach exploded. Thousands of butterflies appeared from nowhere and not only because of his words but also because of the way he was looking at me.

He smirked, noticing my flustered cheeks. I was sure I was a blushing mess as I could feel my cheeks burn. His lips cocked in a sexy half-grin that made my stomach flip. Not letting me time to question his expression it was my turn to be pinned on the bed, his fingers suddenly tracing down my sides over my dress until he reached the hem of it and pulled it over my head in one swift move. My breath stuck as he dragged his fingers over my skin lightly before cupping my breasts through my bra roughly.

I arched my back and pushed myself into him, my eyes closing at the brush of his lips on the side of my neck.

He pulled back a little so he could get rid of his shirt and settle between my thighs. He angled his head to the side, studying me, his eyes glittering like shards of glass. His face was so close and I let myself explore it, from his jaw to his lips, up over the bridge of his nose just to stop into his eyes. I moistened my lips and my stomach tightened at the way he was looking at me. He stared with a deep intensity that shot a hot thrill down my spine.

I lifted my hands and ran my fingers through his hair before going down along his neck and over his broad shoulders. My palms skated down his chest and up again. I loved the way he felt.

"I love your hands on me."

He grinned and settled himself deeper between my legs and my body became a pulsing ball of nerves, yearning desperately for his hands and lips on me.

It was as though my body lived for this. For him.

Still watching me, his hands went to my hips in a slow caress. I sucked in a breath as he kissed me right above the hem of my panties before sliding them off with ease.

He came up and took my hands lacing his fingers with mine, pressing them flat against the mattress at my sides. He pressed his body into me as I sank further into the mattress. Then his hot mouth crashed over mine. His kiss was dominant and possessive. He buried a hand in my hair as his mouth devoured mine and I kissed back with the same intensity and drank in the flavor of his mouth.

He darted his tongue into my mouth, curving the outside of my lips, tracing my mouth inside and out. Then our lips parted and he dragged his mouth down my throat and collarbone to the valley between my breasts, my rib cage, and stomach, leaving a burning path on my skin. I could feel his touch everywhere as I writhed and quivered under him asking for more. Every part of me throbbed, ached, and I started to beg for some kind of release.

My hands went for the front of his jeans as his mouth closed around one nipple, already getting rid of my bra without me noticing. I was too focused on tugging his jeans down and feeling him inside me.

His right hand massaged expertly my left breast as I felt his tongue on my other one. He was licking my nipple, nibbling, and biting it. I closed my eyes and moaned. After he was done, his mouth searched for my other nipple and I shuddered in pleasure as his fingers pressed between my legs against my sensitive area.

I panted, my fingers clutching the back of his neck, straining against him, pulling him closer as I moved my hips against him.

"Please."

I forced his head up and kissed and nibbled him from his neck to his collarbone down the hard planes of his chest.

I closed my eyes and threw back my head at the sensation of his fingers on me and I choked out a cry as I my fingers gripped at the sheets beside me.

"Open yourself wider baby." He said, his voice hoarse and sensual, his fingers going up and down my silky folds. I could hear his breath quickening, taking a shaking breath, I did what he asked and I opened my legs wider for him. I looked up at him and saw the desire in his eyes. I knew that it was a matter of time before he will claim my body how he wanted. This time there was no longer holding back.

"You're mine, baby. Never forget that. You are not even yours." His lips brushed my ear. "This is mine." He whispered and my breath caught when his hands stroked me.

Without waiting any longer, he placed his palms against the mattress on my sides and began to sink inside me, his eyes locked with mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 626 24
A story where Jungkook is a psycho who stalks his so called "love" ---namjoon..."Aww my joonie you're so cute I want to have a piece of you...."Howev...
280K 16.2K 25
โ €" I hate that when I'm around you I can't control my feelings. โ €โ €I hate how cute you are. โ €โ €I hate how much I just want to touch you when you're...
9.2K 478 24
"what happens when a blind boy fall in love?" WARNING โš ๏ธ #TRIGGER #suicideattempt #hate #vminkook #sadstory