Mother/daughter one shots: EO...

By the-CherryBomb

Hi, welcome. Here you can read one-shots of the reader being Elizabeth Olsen, Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Johans... More

EO: Questions.
WM & NR: Paprikash.
NR: Family dinner.
SJ: Skating.
EO: New home.
SJ & EO: Puppy.
SJ & EO: Arguments.
NR: Allergic reaction.
EO: Paparazzi.
EO: Paparazzi, part 2.
SJ & EO: Reckless.
SJ & EO: Revenge.
WM & NR: Bedtime.
SJ & EO: Lost stuffies.
SJ & EO: White little lie.
SJ & EO: Aftermath.
NR: Bucky's arm.
EO: Homophobia.
WM & NR: Jack-o'-lantern.
SJ & EO: Scared.
SJ & EO: Secret.
WM & NR: Kotenok.
EO: Wasted.
EO & SJ: Birthday surprise
SJ: Acting's reaction.

WM: Cookies.

3.9K 101 23
By the-CherryBomb

Warning: Swearing. (Nothing too harmful hehe)

Words: 1.9k

Age: 14.

Plot: Wanda, Pietro and Y/N make cookies in the middle of the night, after a rough day.

A/N: I was craving for a Maximoff twins' one shot, so here it is. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading and voting! You really make my day. Happy reading! And see y'all next time. -F.

Y/N arrived to the Avengers Tower later than she was used to, all because she was craving something sweet and had to cross half the city to buy her favorite cookies. She was thankful her mom was on a mission along with everybody else on the team, otherwise she would have to explain the reason she was late, and she wanted to forget what happened earlier in her physics class that lead her to detention, at least for now. Once on her floor she ate almost all the cookies watching her favorite movie, before deciding to take a long nap on the living room's couch.

It was half-past midnight, when Pietro and Wanda came home from the long mission, exhausted and starving. Judging by the silence on their designated floor; it did not surprise them at all, to see Y/N asleep on the couch so Wanda used her magic to levitate the teenager and bring her up to her room. Then, they ate some leftovers before heading for a shower and finally to bed. 

When the teen woke up again, in the middle of the night, mentally she was feeling a lot better, but physically not so much; her stomach was growling because she hadn't had any dinner. After realizing it was 2:25 AM, she decided it was worth going for something to eat even though it was a school night and she should be asleep. As soon as Y/N got out her room, she inspected through the hall. Everything was clear and all the lights were off, meaning her mother and Pietro were asleep as well, so she silently tiptoed to the kitchen. Once there, she rumaged through the cabinets, trying to find her leftover cookies as silently as she could. Unfortunately for her, the adventure was stopped, minutes later, by Pietro with a lamp on his hand, still in his pajamas.

"Y/N? I was expecting a bulglar, not you..." Pietro sighed relieved, putting the lamp down and leaning in the frame door.

"A lamp? Seriously? Is that what an Avenger uses for self-defense?" Y/N giggled, making the sokovian chuckle.

"It was what I had in hand. Besides it's powerful if you use it with enough force." Pietro responded. "What are you even doing at this hour?"

"Yeah, sorry Piety, I didn't mean to wake you up. I wanted food, so I'm looking for my cookies... Have you seen them? It's a small brown bag..." Y/N asked with a pout, going back to look for the bag.

"You're nuts." Pietro shook his head, walking to his niece to help her look. "You can't eat sugar after midnight... It's bad for your health and Wanda is going to kill you if you eat that at this hour."

"I'm old enough to eat whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want, and too bad if you or mom don't like it." Y/N shrugged. "Besides what she doesn't know, won't kill her."

"I heard that Y/N Y/M/N Maximoff!" Wanda called from the hall, making the teen swallow dry.

"Ohh, busted..." Pietro laughed, leaning in the kitchen island. Y/N quickly mouthed him a "fuck off" and flipped him off before her mother arrived.

"It's almost 3 AM in a school night, for goodness sake, why are you up?" Wanda interrupted her, entering the kitchen while she rubbed the sleep off her eyes, noticing all the mess around the countertops "What are you doing?"

"I wanted my cookies! But I can't find them anywhere, I swear I left them around here."

"What cookies?" Wanda yawned, still rubbing the sleep off her eyes.

"You know, mama, my favorites, the ones from Brooklyn. It was a small brown bag. I start to think you two ate them" Y/N explained, crossing her arms as the sokovians shared a guilty look.

"Yes, we did, sorry, lovebug..." Wanda admitted with an apologetic smile.

"In our defense, you were asleep and I thought you wouldn't mind if we ate them... They were delicious, though." Pietro brushed it off, like it wasn't a big deal, in response Y/N gasped.

"As a matter of fact, I do, Piety. What am I supposed to eat, now? Air? Dirt?" The teen remarked sarcastily, causing a stern look from Wanda.

"The sarcasm isn't helping either, Y/N." Wanda warned, earning an eye-roll from the teen. 

"You could eat... an apple! And go back to sleep!" Pietro offered taking one from the fruit bowl as Y/N gagged.

"Ew, no. I need something sugary and sweet..."

"Okay, then starve to death, for all I care." Pietro joked moving his hands, making the teen huff. "I told you, you won't eat sugar right now. Anyways, why are you even looking for cookies at this insanely hour?"

"I took a long nap, and didn't have any dinner." Y/N shuggered, making Pietro shake his head. "And now, I'm craving cookies, thanks to you two..."

"Woah, what? Did you have a rough day at school or why are you skipping meals so suddenly?" Wanda asked worriedly, pulling her into a hug as the teenager nodded and  Wanda stroked her hair. "Want to tell us what happened?"

"Just a problem at school..." Y/N mumbled, not wanting to explain more and ended up pissed off as her mom nodded in understanding.

"Since you don't want to talk about it, your hunger can wait until past 7 AM. Now, that's discussed, let's go back to bed, you have school in some hours..." Pietro ordered folding his arms as his niece did the same.

The teen rolled her eyes at Pietro's words, but before she could argue back, Wanda intervened. "Okay, since we both ate your cookies, we're making new ones for you. Also that make you feel better... What do you think?" Y/N nodded entusiastically at her mom's idea.

"We? No, no way. I'm going back to bed... I'm exhausted!" Pietro called, but before he could even take another step, Wanda trapped him with her powers.

"Yes, us both, Pietro. You told me it didn't matter if we ate those cookies! Now, give me the flour and chocolate chips, while I take the eggs, sugar and milk out." Wanda instructed as she oppened the fridge with magic, and started looking for some ingredients while she untrapped Pietro with her other hand.

"Piety! Now, you have to do it..." Y/N rolled her famous puppy eyes as she pouted. Pietro sighed, doing what he was instructed to do.

"Fine, you know I can't say no to those eyes!" Pietro groaned, walking to the oven to preheat it.

"I know, that's why I use them!" Y/N smiled sitting in the kitchen island. "Works everytime."

"Alright, since we'll be here for a while. Want to go into more detail of why I had a message from your school saying you got detention today, Y/N?" Wanda arched an eyebrow as she cracked an egg on the bowl with milk. "Hope you aren't getting yourself in bigger problems..."

"No, I'm not always causing problems, mama." Y/N grinned innocently, knowing very well where the conversation was going.

"Yeah, sure you aren't. Don't you remember when you were on sixth grade and almost set your classroom on fire?" Pietro said starting to mix the sugar and flour. "Or when you were selling imaginary 'fairy godparents' to other kids in second grade?"

"Oh yeah, that was fun and and easy way to make money." Y/N joked, earning a stern stare from Wanda.

"Or that time in first grade, when you convinced all your classmates to eat dirt because it'll give them magical powers and tried to fly from the monkey bars to prove it and you opened your head." Pietro said between his laughter, causing them to laugh as well.

"Okay, I get it... but this isn't as bad as you think it is..." Y/N defended herself, making the Avengers to share a worried look. "Besides, he deserved it and it wasn't even my fault in the first place."

"Then explain yourself to see if he deserved it" Pietro chuckled.

"Please, tell me you didn't punched a kid, again..." Wanda pleaded. Y/N shook her head. "Then what happened?"

"Dress code, again!" Y/N groaned. "I was wearing a crop top with half shoulders uncovered. If you ask me there was no reason for Mr. Hudson to tell me to 'dress apropiately' because there were boys watching me. It's just a shoulder. What is it going to cause them? A boner? That's bullshit..."

"Hey, language, lovebug." Wanda scolded softly, now mixing all the ingredients together.

"Sorry, capitain Rogers..." Y/N laughed, but that quickly died down when she saw Wanda tilting her head. "Yeah, well... my point is... A shoulder can distract boys from education, it's stupid... so I got sent to detention for that, today, and all next week too."

"That's definitely a joke. The american education system is so wrong in so many levels... Next year, you'll be educated by the Avengers. I swear." Pietro offered taking out the chocolate chips from the cabinet, causing a quick nod from the teenager, in response. 

"Is that all?" Wanda asked, still with her head tilted and her eyebrows raised, like she expected to her daughter to tell all of the story.

"Not really..." Y/N gulped nervously, and glanced at her mom before she started playing with the rings on her hand. "I was also sent to detention because I may or may not told him to fuck off when he told me I was distracting boys and I should cover them up..." Y/N admitted, causing Pietro to burst out of laughing, as Wanda looked stuned at both.

"You clearly deserved it. You can't say that to a teacher..." Wanda scolded again as crossed her arms.

"I did, and there's nothing to change about that. He deserved it, mama." Y/N smiled proudly as she high fived Pietro.

"Don't be so sure about that. First thing, monday morning, you'll apologize to the teacher..." Wanda warned as she scooped some chocolate chips to the cookie dough. "And no more going out with friends, until your detention is done."

"But mama, that's unfair, I-It wasn't even my fault... He doesn't deserve an apology..." Y/N groaned. Wanda shook her head, uninterested in hearing her daughter's complaints. Y/N then pouted to look a Pietro who was now greasing the cookie's tray. "Uncle Piety..."

"I- Wanda..." Pietro looked at Y/N with a smile, then to Wanda, who was scooping some coookie dough on the tray.

"Save it, Pietro. If you're on her side, I don't want to hear it... I said what I said and that's final, for both of you. Now let's go to see a movie or something, Friday will tell us when they're ready." Wanda responded, placing the tray on the oven and walking to the living room.

"That's totally unfair. I already had plans on going to the movies with my friends, tomorrow..." Y/N crossed her arms, annoyed.

"You didn't see that punishment coming, kid?" Pietro mocked, ruffling the teenager's hair on his way out of the kitchen.

"What an asshole..." Y/N rolled, her eyes, readjusting her hair, walking out the kitchen too.

"Hey, I heard that!" Pietro and Wanda called at the same time.

Well, Y/N was technically grounded for a week, but at least she had a small batch of homemade cookies made by her mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 21.7K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
175K 9.5K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
495K 20.3K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...