Y/n and Harry Potter [Year 1]

By CharlieHoran28

Join Y/n and Harry Potter the twins who lived and their first year's at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wiz... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

14 1 0
By CharlieHoran28

Your Pov:

The next night, Harry and I are back in the room where the mirror is, gazing longingly at the reflection where our parents are in.

"Back again, Harry and Y/n?" I hear Dumbledore say. Harry and I turn around and standup. "I see that you two, like so many before you, have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised. I trust by now you realize what it does. Let me give you a clue. The happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and see only himself, exactly as he is." He says.

"So, then it shows us what we want? Whatever we want?" We ask. "Yes...and no. It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest, most desperate desires of our hearts. Now you both, who have never known your family, you see them standing beside you. But remember this, Harry and Y/n. This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth. Men have wasted away in front of it, even gone mad. That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home, and I must ask you not to go looking for it again. It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry and Y/n, and forget to live." He tells us. Harry and I look back at the mirror, knowing that Dumbledore is right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903 37 13
Ashlyn has gotten through her first year at her new school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Now, she's back for her second year. There'...
18.3K 466 15
Y/N starts his first year at Hogwarts, his friend group's curiosity overpowers their reason, they try to uncover a secret being hidden within the cas...
44.9K 2.1K 26
The founders of Hogwarts, combined had the power to create, destroy and conquer, power beyond a muggles wildest dreams. Hogwarts was their home, thei...
544 21 8
In which Anastasia Potter goes to Hogwarts the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry all while hiding a secret from her brother: her identity STAND ALONE...