With or Without

E1izabethWrites

The only thing worse than the lies...was the betrayal. Tong knew he could never make up for what he'd done t... Еще

1. Pok
1. Tong
2. Pok
2. Tong
3. Pok
3. Tong
4. Pok
4. Tong
5. Tong
5. Pok
6. Tong
6. Pok
7. Tong
7. Pok
8. Tong
8. Pok
9. Tong
9. Pok
10. Tong
10. Pok
11. Tong
11. Pok
12. Tong
12. Pok
13. Tong
13. Pok
14. Tong
14. Pok
15. Pok
15. Tong
16. Pok
16. Tong
17. Tong
17. Pok
18. Tong
18. Pok
19. Tong
19. Pok
20. Tong
20. Pok
21. Tong
21. Pok
22. Tong
22. Pok
23. Tong
23. Pok
24. Tong
24. Pok
25. Tong
25. Pok
26. Tong
26. Pok
27. Tong
27. Pok
28. Tong
28. Pok
29. Tong
29. Pok
30. Tong
30. Pok
31. Tong
31. Pok
32. Tong
32. Pok
33. Tong
33. Pok
34. Tong
34. Pok
35. Tong
35. Pok

Author's Note and Disclaimer

410 14 0
E1izabethWrites

A PWP that found a plot.

Author's Note

The plan for this story was simple...sex!

Since sex sells, it wasn't such a bad reason to write a story. Except, I wasn't thinking that far ahead when I started it. I just wanted to write a story with these characters because the series wasn't doing enough to keep me happy. I didn't even plan to share it. I was just indulging myself with the luck of being able to create something because it didn't exist in any other form.

I wrote Tong's perspective first. The story that is now Without Boundaries.

The further I went with the story, the more aware I was that something was missing. Turned out it was Pok's perspective. Using what I had already written for Tong, I wrote his perspective. That is now With Benefits.

They can be read together or apart. With each chapter in tandem or one story and then the other. To make it easier on those who might like to move between perspectives with ease, I have created this third version.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction using characters from the series Gen Y Series 2 (native Title: วัยรุ่นวุ่นYรัก 2) and in part on the prequel Gen Y Series created by Star Hunter Entertainment and aired on Channel 3 Thailand and iQiyi Online Streaming. They are the rightful owners of the copyright for Gen Y Series. No infringement on their claim to this copyright is intended in the creation and publication of these works.

I do not claim ownership of the characters or the setting(s) in which they are represented. The story created is a work of my imagination and is intended for entertainment purposes only. No financial benefit is derived from writing or publishing this story.

Directed by Nob Sathanapong Limwongthong
Written by Wittawat Sangsakit

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

160K 8.7K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...
My Boss & His Brother |18+| Marlecia 🪷

Любовные романы

301K 8.3K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
77.9K 3.6K 25
Jungkook and Taehyung were friends before they became lovers. Broken by misunderstandings, their story ended when one of them walked out, without as...
94K 4.5K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...