Teacher's Sin

بواسطة iloveyousobig

Jane Emerson a 17 year old Junior in High School moves to Oregon and finds herself on a journey that might or... المزيد

Information
School
Jane Emerson
Zane Grey
Three Weeks Later
3rd Wednesday
3rd Thursday
3rd Friday
Elijah Clay
3rd Sunday
4th Monday
4th Tuesday
4th Wednesday
4th Wednesday continued...
4th Thursday
4th Friday
4th Friday, continued...
4th Saturday
4th Saturday, continued...
4th Sunday
4th Sunday, continued...
5th Monday
5th Monday, continued...
5th Tuesday
5th Tuesday, continued...
5th Wednesday
5th Thursday
5th Thursday, continued...
5th Friday
5th Friday, continued...
5th Saturday
5th Saturday, continued...
5th Sunday
5th Sunday, continued...
6th Monday
6th Monday, continued...
6th Sunday
7th Monday
7th Monday, continued...
7th Tuesday
7th Tuesday, continued...
7th Wednesday
Next Week
Next Week, continued...
9th Tuesday
9th Tuesday, continued...
Graduation
Celebration
Celebration, continued...
07/10/23
Tuesday
Tuesday, continued...
Tuesday, continued...
Thursday
Sunday
Sunday, continued...
Next Month
"just do it already"
Elijah
"I'm sorry"
"Thank you"
Sunset
Black
Honeymoon
Honeymoon, continued...
Epilogue

3rd Saturday

4.5K 51 13
بواسطة iloveyousobig

"Shit, Eli, Eli!" I whispered to Elijah who was laying on top of me because we had fallen asleep. "Mhh" he moaned waking up "I need to change my pad! Move!" I said and pushed him off of me to find a little stain of blood on my blanket. "I'm going to murder someone today!" I said and grabbed my blanket and threw it on the floor.

"Huh" he said still confused "I bled through again, only this time it was on my blanket, did I get any blood on you?" I asked embarrassed "mmh, no, I don't think so" he said and checked his clothes and his body.

"Good, I'm going to get in the shower" I said and walked to my bathroom and closed the door behind me. "Jane, darling open the door I need to pee" he said and knocked while I was taking my clothes off. "Wait!" I slightly yelled trying to be quiet because if my mom heard me talking to a guy she would murder me right here, right now.

I then got in the shower and unlocked the door quickly and closed the curtain to my shower. "You're so fucking weird" he said and sighed "Eli, if I die today because my mom catches me having you in my room, I'm coming back to haunt you" I said as I washed my body. "Relax darling!" He said loudly "ELI!" I yelled in a whisper then hit him through the shower curtain.

"Ow!" He said and sucked air between his teeth and opened the shower curtain quickly. I moved to try and hide myself "STOP" I yelled in a whisper once again only to find him covering his eyes with his hand. He looked dumb which made me giggle. His mouth was wide open and he was looking side to side trying to guess where I was standing.

"Close the damn curtain" I said and grabbed it then shut it. "You're so mean" he said in a whine "it's okay" I said and rinsed my body off. "Jane, are we actually going to act like we're together at school?" He asked me "what do you mean 'act' we are together. We're not acting" I said and grabbed the shampoo. "Well yes but don't you have like guys that like you and girls that dislike you?" He asked "yes, but I've never payed them attention unless they come up to my face and tell me how they feel" I said.

"That's good Jane, no, what about Janny, Jen, Jenny, Jay? Do you like Jay? I like Jay." He said excitedly "I don't care Eli" I said and scoffed to his weird nicknames for me "OH OH! What about Jay-lee" he said coming up with one I actually liked. "I like Jaylee" I said. "Good, me too" he said happily.

"Okay" I said and continued washing my scalp with the shampoo. "Jaylee are you almost done" he said "no" I said "Jaylee please hurry" he said and then I heard the bathroom door open and close "I will" I said and continued showering.
——————————————————
I turned off the shower and reached to the sink to grab my towel. I wrapped my body in it then walked out of the bathroom. "I'm done" I said and saw him on my bed laying down on his phone. "Finally" he said and rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to wear jeans and a crop top with a cropped jacket on top" I said and started heading to my closet "ouu, pretty" he said and got off his phone then watched me.

"What" I said nervously grabbing my jeans "you're so pretty Jaylee" he said and admired me "well thank you" I said and gave him a slight smile "you're welcome" he said and smiled back. I continued looking for my outfit and soon I was getting dressed in the bathroom.

"Why does it take so long!" He said and started tapping on my bathroom door with his finger "because it has to look right" I said and put my jacket over my shirt and opened the door. "Yay!" He said excitedly and his face lit up when he saw me. He was so, golden retriever after black doberman.

"Yay!" I said mocking him in the same pitch and grabbed my black converse that were beside my closet "Jaylee!" He said, groaning "what!" I said, groaning as well "you're so beautiful" he said and sat on my bed while I put my shoes on. "Eli, thank you" I said once again and blushed "you're welcome!" He said happily then dropped on my bed.

"How did you sleep?" I asked him "awesome! I was so comfortable the whole night you can't even imagine it!" He said and sat back up "that's good Eli, you needed that" I said and finished putting my shoes on. "I guess so" he said and slightly smiled before dropping back on my bed.

"I just need to brush my hair and do a little makeup now, I'm almost done" I said and walked to my vanity. "Be done now!" He said whining "Eli shhh" I said and turned around quickly to face him. Our faces were not far away from each other.

We stared at each other for a few seconds then suddenly he moved closer and put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I became nervous and got butterflies in my stomach. I cannot catching feelings for my one day, stranger, psycho boyfriend but he makes that a little hard.

"What? You got nothing to say now?" He said and tilted his head innocently. I slightly nodded. I tried leaving his arms so I could finish getting ready but my body wouldn't allow me to move.

"You have no idea of how bad I want to kiss you right now" he said and grabbed a strand of my hair then played with it. Have fun with him, he's having fun with you.

"Why haven't you?" I asked and tilted my head "because once I kiss you I won't stop" he said and continued playing with my hair. "Then don't, Eli" I said and made him stop touching my hair by purposely putting it behind my ear. "Jane..." he whined and looked deeply into my eyes "mhh?" I questioned and tilted my head.

"I can't, not now" he said and let my waist go. Play his game Jane.

"Why?" I asked "because, just not now love" he said and gave me a kiss on the forehead "okay" I said and nodded then looked up at him and back down. One day boyfriend.

I then walked to my vanity and sat on the chair that was there.

"Don't be mad love" he said and sat on my bed "Eli I have no reason to be mad, you wanted to kiss me" I said and looked at him through the mirror. He held back a smile. "I did, but I don't think I ever will anymore" he replied. If he didn't want to kiss me yet it was genuinely fine with me. "Maybe that's better" I said and looked at myself "you like to talk" he said "I don't, you just don't seem to know what peace and quiet is" I replied and looked at him once again. His smile had faded. "You're mean" he answered "isn't that what girlfriends are supposed to do?" I asked "no, not the pretty ones anyway" he says "stop flirting with me Eli" I said and chuckled "you're also boring" he said.

I said nothing back then grabbed my hair brush and started brushing my hair. "What are we going to do today" I asked him and looked at him through the mirror "whatever you'd like" he said.

"We should go swimming at a lake that we shouldn't swim at because it's illegal but it feels right so we go swimming in it anyway, that's what we should do" I said "okay, but you don't really need makeup then" he said "true!" I said realizing it and got excited "yeah!" He said and his face lit up.

I had now finished brushing my hair so I just put chapstick on and got up from my vanity. "Let's go!" I said excitedly. "Yeah!" He said then it hit me. "WAIT!" I whispered aggressively "what" he said confused "my parents and my siblings!" I whispered and slapped my hand across my face.

"It's okay, I'll go out the window!" He said and started walking towards the window "no!" I said "what? Why?" He whispered "the window that is under my room or the room that's under my room has a window and its the kitchen, my family's in there right now" I said and thought of another way to sneak Elijah out.

"Fuck" he said and started pacing in my room. I then heard footsteps coming upstairs. "Fuck! Hide!" I said and pushed Elijah behind my bed he fell and made a loud bang so I pretended to fall just incase the door swung open. "Ja-Jane!" My dads voice said getting closer to my room "yeah!" I said replying to him "can I come in" he said and knocked on my door.

"Yeah" I said and got up from the floor slowly so when he opens the door I would still be getting up. "Are-are you o-okay?" He questioned me "yeah, I just tripped and fell" I said and kind of laughed "oh ok-okay" he said and smiled. "Dad I need you to do a favor for me, and please don't be mad, nothing happened" I said and was about to tell him about Elijah "y-yes wha-what h-happened are you
o-okay?" He said concerned. "I'm fine dad, come in here and close the door please" I said and pulled him inside my room.

He closed the door behind him and stood there awkwardly. "I need you to help me sneak out the guy that mom got onto me about last night" I said awkwardly and scared on what he was going to say "J-Jane, he's here!" He said and started panicking.

"Yes dad, I promise, I put it on my life that nothing happened" I said wanting to make it clear to him. "Okay, good,
w-well where is-is he?" He asked and started looking around my room.

"Elijah come out please" I said and looked behind my bed. It took him a while but eventually his head popped out from behind my bed and so did the rest of his body.

"Hi sir" Elijah said and walked over to my dad shaking his hand. "Hi, I-I'm Janes dad" my dad said and shook Elijah's hand "it's great to meet you" they both said at the same time and stared at each other.

"Dad, now, we need to get him out now." I said to my dad then he looked at me. "Right! O-okay! So umm, y-you will go out through t-the window in my room-room okay, a-and we'll both go in-in there to h-hide you while you do th-that okay, and then once your out kno-knock on the door and s-say that you do yard-yard work, we've already done it-done it so Lauren is going to say n-no and to come b-back another time. You g-good?" My dad asked Elijah and told him what to do.

"Yes sir" Elijah said and nodded. Now the only hard part was going to be to get Elijah in my mom and dads room because it was downstairs and everyone was downstairs. "We c-can do t-this" my dad said and proudly smiled "yes, let's go" I said wanting to hurry.

"No, you know what, while you are trying to get Elijah in the room I'll distract mom and the kids" I said
"ye-yeah yeah, go" my dad said and pushed me out the door and once I was out he waited for me to get in the kitchen.

I headed to the kitchen where my mom and my siblings were so I started talking to them about things I was going to do today or something random just so my dad and Elijah had enough time to get into the room. I continued talking to my mom and I soon saw my dad an Elijah going into my parents room. That's when I started talking more.

Soon they were both in there and the door was closed once again. "Alright well I'm going to go turn my car on" I said and started walking to the living room. "Wait baby, try this" my mom said and gave me a piece of food "it's great mom, I'll come home to eat some of that but I have to go okay" I said and walked out of the door to where I found Elijah hiding behind my porch.

"Forget the whole yard work part and let's go" I said and told him to get in my car. He got in then I got in and I drove away from my house as quickly as possible.

"That was fun" he said and laughed loudly "for you" I said and slightly smiled "very" he said and brushed his hair back with his fingers. I started playing some music and soon we were both singing it. "I need to go take a quick shower before we go, turn here" he said and lowered the music down.

"Okay" I said and followed his directions to his house.
——————————————————
"Okay, try not to talk to anyone too much" he said and got out of the car anxiously "I won't" I said and looked up admiring his home. "Eli this is beautiful" I said and continued looking at the house. "Thank you love" he said and open the door to his house.

There was no one in there so I followed him to his room.

"I love your house" I say and continue following him. "Thank you, it's great just not the memories that lie here" he says and opens the door to his room. "Welcome home" he says with a big smile on his face. "Thank you" I say and walk into his room.

This didn't feel like a high schoolers room it's felt like a grown man's room. "I love it" I said and looked around. His room had a high ceiling with windows behind his headboard that were cover my curtains.

His closet had glass sliding doors and was right next to his bed but it had no clothes. It was dark in there but yet very visible. His bed was half the size of my room which amazed me because my room was pretty big. "I love it here Eli" I said and smiled at him.

"It'll be where you are most of the time from now on so, good" he said then pushed me on the bed with a rag up to my face. I soon blacked out.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

793 22 13
Tiara Jackson a 17 year old that goes thru hell transferring to her new school as a senior.
76 9 6
Don't you freaking judge me for writing this, I want to so I will Elaine Mills has moved around a lot for being only 17 years old. When she and her f...
357 6 60
"How many guys have done this to you, Josephine?" he whispers in my ear. Blake, a young mob boss, loves to play with fire. So when he absolutely must...
38 0 8
Lilly had everything she'd ever dreamed of, but graduating high school means you're an adult, and adults learn the truth about how tough life is, esp...