The forbidden (Straykids maf...

By your_local_hoee_

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -violence -death -S/A -Drugs -Smut -etc Hey babes for those who have read my stories you kno... More

Introduction
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part. 5
Part. 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Hey!
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 (last chapter)

Part 1.

5K 111 149
By your_local_hoee_

Y/n POV:

"THATS NOT FUCKING FAIR NAMJOON." I scream at my brother he just sits at his desk remaining calm. "I told you your not going." He says calmly, pissing me off even more "not going my fucking ass." I walk out his office slamming his office door closed.

Walking down the halls as my heels tap on the marble floors hard and fast. "Where are you headed to princess?" Jimin asks me smirking looking me up and down. I scoff rolling my eyes going to my room slamming the door.

I grab my bag, phone, and my gun putting it in my backpack. Once I'm ready I go out of my room walking down the stairs of the huge dark mansion everything is a deep wooden brown and black very man like. Which I don't like but who am I right?

"Going to school?" Jin asks "yeah." I tell him. "Will you please talk to Namjoon about me going tonight?" I ask Jin he looks up from the news paper he's reading looking up at me with an arched eyebrow.

"I don't think that's a good idea y/n." He tells me. "You too? I'm fully capable I'm a better shooter and fighter then half of everyone In this house I'm fully capable of going on this mission." I argue throwing my hands in the air.

"Better than who me?" Jungkook laughs walking into the kitchen. "Yeah actually I am." I say rolling my eyes. "You say that...but wonder why Joon won't let you out on this mission." He says patting my head.

I swat his hand away "because he's an ass and doesn't like me." I tell him making a disgusted face at the fact he patted my head.

"He's your brother of course he likes you." Jin says sipping his coffee. "Funny. He hated me since the day I was birthed" I tell him grabbing a shake from the fridge.

"Do you need a ride to school?" Jungkook asks. "No tae is taking me....if he's even awake." I mumble I go back upstairs knocking on his bedroom door. I hear nothing and walk in. I see him lying in bed with another random girl he has wrapped around his little pinky.

He promised to take me to school and once again he's sleeping with another girl NOT taking me to school.

I make a loud gasp waking the both of them up. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" I yell fake sobbing "I COME HOME TO FIND YOU WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!?" He looks pissed making me want to break character and laugh. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! AND IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD.." I scream swiping everything off of his nightstand.

He gets out of the bed aggressively throwing his blanket off of him. I fake cry my way out of the room slamming the door then running as fast as I can down the hallway laughing. "Serves him right I guess." Hoseok tells me laughing.

"So I'm assuming he's not taking you?" He asks me "no..I will just call a driver." I tell him. I walk out the front door meeting some guards. I pull out my phone making a call to our personal driver.

Not even a minute later he's here. I get in the back of the nice SUV closing the door. "To where miss Kim?" He asks. "School" I sigh. As I'm in the car I play around on my phone scrolling through Instagram. I look out the rear view mirror and see a black Tesla following behind.

"Turn right at the next intersection." I tell the driver. "But that's not the way to school. Mr. Kim gave me clear instructions to take you too and from school." He says "I don't give a fuck what my brother says do as I say." I tell him to which he obliged to.

He takes a right at the intersection the black tesla following. I give him more instructions telling him to switch lanes take different turns, speed up, or slow down the car behind doing the exact same.

"Okay take me to school." I tell him. He does as I say with no further questions. People don't question me much because they usually don't like the end result. But Sung-Ho has been our personal driver for years he's one of the little people I respect. Him and my brother Seokjin. Everyone else can fuck off if I'm concerned.

Don't get me wrong I love my brothers and everyone else In bangtan but they honestly couldn't give a shit about me. Only reason they keep me around now is because I'm good at what I do...killing people. Luring them, making them believe they aren't alone. I'm a manipulative cold hearted bitch. I don't care who you are how much money you have how strong you are or how good you look I will get what I want because I'm Richer, stronger, better looking then anyone can ever be. And everyone knows it. Even my brothers.

"Miss may I ask a question?" Sung-ho asks. "Mm" I hum allowing the question to be asked. "If there is someone following us..why are you still wanting to go to school?" He asks. I let out a sigh putting my phone down.

"Sung-ho?" I ask "yes ma'am" he answers.

"As much as I'd like to kill someone right now there is a time and place for everything, and I have exams today." I tell him he chuckles at my reasonable answer.

We finally arrived at my school he drops me off getting out I see the Tesla parked in the parking lot but towards the back. I don't take a long look not wanting whoever it is to notice that I've spotted them.

I walk in the school people looking at me as usual. They don't know that I'm in a gang but there are rumors and if there is one thing for sure they are just as scared.

I go to my first period class sitting at the desk I can see to the outside parking lot. That Tesla....it's never been here before....and it's in student parking...I take my phone out and text Jimin.

Jimin:

Y/n: hey I need you to do something for me.

Jimin: good bc I need you to do something for me too 😏

Y/n: 🙄

Y/n: come to my school and find out if anyone new has enrolled today.

Jimin: sure I will be there in a couple hours.

I turn my phone off because the class is starting to take the exam. A couple periods go by and Jimin texts me that he's here. I go to the front of the school meeting him in the student parking lot.

"So?" I ask "So, no one has enrolled. No teachers no students. No one." He says shrugging. "Why do you ask." He asks. "Mmm just curious...I'm staying after school to study if I am not back by five sharp worry. And thank you for checking I would have done it but I had exams." I explain he nods his head.

He comes closer to me backing me up to the wall our noses almost touching. Students are staring because they are in love with Jimins visuals. I put my finger to his lip stopping him from kissing me "see you after school." I say he grabs my finger lowering it down.

"Don't make me have to punish you here." He says smirking turning me on. I kiss him on the lips slowly but throughly. "Now talk to Joon about the mission." I tell him walking away.

As I walk away I can feel his eyes look me up and down.

———

*ring ring*

The bell rings indicating our last class of the day is over. Everyone leaves the school but I stay to study in the library for a bit... I'm avoiding going home as of right now because I have a torture class. Before the mission to go on tonight.

About three hours later I finish in the school library the halls empty with only a bit of teachers. I go out the front gates waiting for Sung-Ho who still isn't here...

I look over and see the black Tesla still sitting there. "Hey darling." I hear a voice I turn around to see a bigger man. Very buff his hair covering his forehead he has puffy cheeks but not too puffy either.

I feel like I know him...I squint my eyes thinking "oh fucking shit." I whisper to myself.

"Your much prettier up close." I hear another voice now behind me. I hear a click and feel something press the back of my head. "Drop your bag doll." The guy from behind me says.

In this position I have nothing else to do then oblige to his command.

I know who they are and I may be one crazy bad as bitch but I know I can't take both of them on they both have a gun and mines in my bag.

"You guys fucking suck at stalking.." I say trying to distract them from what I'm doing. I text the group chat already being in it without looking at the screen. Sending them a message that says 911.

Well you know what...maybe I can take them both on...and this is the side of me that always nearly gets me killed.

I turn around quickly kicking the gun out of the man's hands from behind me. I feel the bigger guy swing at me but I dodge it kicking him in the balls. He gets back up being able to grab me his arms wrapped around my top half keeping me from moving.

"Binnie hold her still." The guy says as I thrash around trying to get out. "I'm trying Han but shes strong as hell." He grabs my face with his large hand it cupping underneath my neck keeping me from moving my head so much.

The guy In front of me which I'm assuming is Han takes out a cloth covering my mouth and nose. I hold my breath for as long as possible before having to breathe in the sweet smell of the chloroform. My eyes getting heavy closing things getting dark and the noises start to fade.

A/n:

Hi babes!!!!!! I hope you liked the first chapter of this story let me know what you think!!!! ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 8.4K 40
Y/n has been traumatized by her past, she doesn't like getting close to people. She's a very lonely person but she doesn't really care, as long she h...
92.7K 2.3K 34
Living the idol life seems like glitz and glamor right? No wrong. Y/n a 22 year old girl is an extremely well known idol. Singing, dancing, and actin...
78.1K 1.9K 33
"I don't want her as my dance partner" . Hyunjin and Y/N never got along. So how were they supposed to be dance partners?! What will change between t...
Bad Guy By <3

Fanfiction

35.1K 899 12
(COMPLETED) Han Jisung is the leader of the biggest mafia gang and his crew kidnaps Y/n. Jisung ends up having a liking to her. But his rival mafia g...