𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝘊𝘩𝘭𝘰�...

By widows-venom

the dream was always to go to L.A. and become somebody. no matter what. Chloe Beale x ReaderG!p started: Ju... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter thirty eight
instagram post | tmz
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | travis
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter forty three
instagram post | travis
instagram post | chloe
chapter forty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | userone
chapter fourty five
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | kourtney
instagram post | tmz
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
instagram post | emily
instagram post | travis
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
instagram post | emily
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | aubrey
instagram post | beca
chapter seventy two
epilogue

chapter fifty six

3K 151 20
By widows-venom

YOUR POV:

I made it to the Bella's house early that morning, being able to pull some strings so I could surprise Chloe. But I didn't just want to surprise her, I wanted to surprise all the girls. I had bought them a new bus for the road. This one was really nice and painted in matte black. The windows were tinted and there were a few skylights. It had everything they needed to be safe and comfortable and still have a good time.

"Holy shit!" Beca gasped, coming outside, "I didn't think you'd actually do it."

"Aren't I not a woman of my word?" I feigned being hurt.

Beca snorted, "Not when you didn't bring me my froyo that one time."

I giggled, "Fair enough. Is Chloe up?"

Beca shook her head, "No. You can go and surprise her."

"Speaking of surprises." I said, clearing my throat as we stopped just outside the front door of the house, "Aubrey is going to be at the camp. The resort thing. She runs it."

My sister sighed and glanced down at her feet, finding them interesting, "I know. I heard Chloe tell you on the phone. I'm scared, but maybe this is the right time. Maybe her and I are coming back to each other."

I smiled softly at her, "Maybe."

We headed inside and Beca went into the kitchen while I went upstairs towards the ginger's room. I slowly opened the door to find the redhead curled up in her bed, so small looking underneath the big poofy blankets. Her hair was a mess sprawled against her pillows and I carefully climbed into her bed behind her and spooned her. I watched her slip with a little smile on my face, reaching out and running my fingers through her soft locks.

Chloe shifted in the bed a few minutes later and turned towards me, burying her face in my chest. Then she peeled her eyes open, looking a little confused and lost before looking up at me. I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

"You're here. Oh my god, you're here!" Chloe grinned, koala hugging me in her own bed and hugged me tight, "How are you here?"

I giggled, pushing some hair out of her eyes, "I moved some things around and accomplished a lot last night so essentially I haven't gone to sleep yet."

Chloe frowned ever so slightly at the mention of me not sleeping and hugged me tight once more, "I'm happy you're here baby, but you should have gone to bed instead. I still would have seen you today."

"I know," I hummed, "But I wanted to surprise you."

The woman in my arms sighed in content, molded tight to my body, "You make me so happy."

I smiled big, butterflies swarming around in my tummy as I kissed the top of her head, "As do you baby. Come on, I'll give you a piggyback ride downstairs and I'll make some breakfast."

We both got out of bed and Chloe did her business and when she was done, as promised I gave her a piggyback ride down the stairs. I sat her down on the counter and began rummaging around through their fridge and cupboards.

"Yes I love it when you cook." Beca groaned.

"If not for me you'd eat nothing but frozen dinners and ramen." I snorted.

Beca nodded, "you're not wrong."

I pulled out the pancake mix, the strawberries and the peanut butter. I then pulled out a cutting board, a butter knife and a knife, a mixing bowl and finally a pan.

While I was cutting the strawberries up into thick slices, Chloe was beginning to make the pancake batter while Beca did whatever Beca was doing. I glanced over and she was scrolling on her phone, probably trying to keep her mind off seeing her ex again.

I was broken out of my thoughts when white pancake mix was thrown against the side of my face. I gasped, instantly locking eyes with Chloe who's hand was covered in the mix. The corners of her lips were borderline a smirk and a smile before she reached out and bopped my nose.

"This means war." I narrowed my eyes playfully and she did the same, except she added a cute little growl and her nose scrunched up adorably.

"Bring it on." Chloe challenged.

"Guys, I'm hungry. Can we not." Beca said but it was faint, too busy being focused on the sexy redhead in front of me.

I grabbed a handful of powder and tossed it at her, hearing her adorable and happy shrills of laughter. The singer started running away and I began chasing after her, picking her up by her sides and she laughed and squealed, kicking her feet.

"No y/n! Put me down!" Chloe laughed breathlessly. She grabbed the bag of pancake mix and did her best to dump it on my head. The mission was a success and we both fell on the floor in a laughing mess.

"Well, what happened here?" Emily smiled looking down at us, "Did it snow in the kitchen?"

"Yeah, you just missed it." I giggled, taking her hand when she offered to help me up and I did the same for Chloe.

I finished making breakfast, just putting some peanut butter on top of the strawberry slice and dipping it into the pancake mix batter that Chloe had made before the food fight. I covered the entire strawberry slice before cooking it on the pan, doing it repeatedly till there were no more strawberries. Once cooked everybody grabbed a plate and we all dug in.

Emily and, begrudgingly, Fat Amy, did the dishes while Chloe and I cleaned up our mess of pancake mix before heading up to the bathroom to take a shower before leaving.

I started the shower water while Chloe started brushing her teeth. I stepped behind her and grabbed the spare toothbrush I kept over here. I already brushed my teeth today but I hated when little tiny strawberry parts got stuck in my teeth. Grabbing the toothbrush, my eyes snapped at Chloe in the mirror and I gripped her hip when she started grinding back into me.

She kept sensually and slowly moving her hips against my dick while we brushed our teeth. It was painful to not make a move or at least take my jeans off. When we were done, I pulled Chloe's pants down and mine, entering her in one swift motion.

"Oh fuck!" She cried, "I love it when you do that. You're so big daddy."

I groaned at the pet name, I groaned at how fucking tight and warm she was. She was just incredible. I looked down, watching my dick slip in and out of her slowly. I pulled out till just the tip was inside of her and then slammed into her roughly. Chloe put her hand against the mirror and moaned.

"More baby." She gasped and I gave her what she wanted and more.

I filled her up, gripping her hips on either side and slamming her back into me. When she would slam back down Chloe would wiggle her ass a little, making the pleasure that much more intense.

"I love the way you take my dick baby." I grunted, leaning forwards and biting her shoulder. The ginger leaned back into me and thread my fingers into my hair, pulling a little so she could kiss me fiercely.

Snaking my hand up her body, I gripped her boob and pinched her nipple between my fingers, snapping my hips into hers. Chloe grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy. At first I didn't move, until she put her hand over top of mine and began rubbing her clit. It was hot the way she used me.

"That's it baby girl. Use daddy." I nipped at the shell of her ear, the stream from the shower tumbling around us.

"I'm close y/n. Make me cum all over your dick. Please." She begged. I fucked her faster and harder, rubbing her clit in tight circles until she was clenching and unclenching around me.

"Y/n!!!!" She came with a cry of my name, covering my dick in her juices. I let her ride out her intense orgasm before the Barden Bella dropped to her knees and sucked me off till I was cumming in her mouth.

The firebrand stood to her feet, kissing up my body as she did so before capturing my lips on her own. We shared a bruising kiss, slowing it down some as the passion bubbled and simmered.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." Chloe whispered back, rubbing her nose against mine.

(a/n: your outfit. feel free to change it if you want!)

After the shower we both got dressed. I wore some cream colored sweatpants and a black hoodie with an oversized and baggy flannel. Chloe slipped on some light grey sweats and white bralette. She strutted over to me and her fingertips danced up my stomach, up my neck before bringing my face down to meet hers.

She captured my bottom lip between her teeth and sucked on it, hands coming up and rubbing themselves on my shoulders and she took the oversized flannel off. Chloe pulled away from me with a nibble of my bottom lip. Her eyes held nothing but mischief as she put the flannel on and buttoned it up some to cover her stomach.

I chuckled to myself, "if that's how you're gonna ask for things then I don't mind it at all."

Chloe laughed, "I needed a shirt. I wanted yours."

"It looks better on you anyways." I told her with a smile.

"Thanks baby. You ready to go?"

I hummed, grabbing her bag since mine was already on the bus and we all went outside, Chloe and the other girls seeing the bus for the first time.

"Holy shit!" Chloe gasped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Spring By Alyx

Fanfiction

25.8K 467 40
Ash Spring, age 14, sister of Charlie Spring. PLEASE READ ALL TRIGGER WARNINGS!!! Started: 7th August 2022 Finished: 28th October 2022 Ranks (previou...
6.5K 126 12
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞...
20.1K 523 25
Right before I close my eyes The only thing that's on my mind Been dreaming that you feel it too I wonder what it's like to be loved by you Started:...
360K 9.3K 188
Hailee Steinfeld x Fem Reader