𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝘊𝘩𝘭𝘰�...

بواسطة widows-venom

the dream was always to go to L.A. and become somebody. no matter what. Chloe Beale x ReaderG!p started: Ju... المزيد

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter thirty eight
instagram post | tmz
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | travis
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter forty three
instagram post | travis
instagram post | chloe
chapter forty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | userone
chapter fourty five
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | kourtney
instagram post | tmz
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
instagram post | emily
instagram post | travis
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
instagram post | emily
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | aubrey
instagram post | beca
chapter seventy two
epilogue

chapter fifty five

2.8K 136 15
بواسطة widows-venom

CHLOE'S POV:

"There's a full house out there!" Emily gulped as I checked myself over in the mirror, fixing my sparkly golden jacket. I was excited and nervous, knowing we had a lot of new stuff and it was going to be a big act, and if we could nail it all down without any slip ups then we were making it to Worlds. We've worked too hard not to. 

"How did we get this gig, again?" Emily continued, looking pale as a ghost sitting in the makeup chair next to me.

"They called us." I shrugged.

"You know what, guys? I know we're trying a lot of new stuff, but I feel like we're going to get out there, feel the energy, and we're just going to nail all of it!" Beca grinned widely and full of excitement before wincing and gagging at her expression of happiness, "Sorry, these braids are so tight."

I smiled a little at her before shaking my head, falling into the makeup chair next to her, "I don't know. I have many doubts. We'll fail here, we won't win the Worlds and then there will be no Bella's and then..." I started to hyperventilate a little, digging my nails into my thighs, "My life. Will. Have had. No..."

"Malaria?" Flo asked.

"Menopause?" Fat Amy asked.

"Mitochondria? It's the powerhouse of a cell you know." Stacie smiled, proud of herself and we all looked at her with eyebrows furrowed, "What? I know some stuff bitches."

I shook my head, "Meaning. The word I was looking for was meaning. I'm sorry I'm just nervous, even more so since Y/n isn't here."

"We have a few minutes before the show if you want to call y/n." Beca smiled softly and I thought it was nice that she was trying to take care of me in her sister's current absence.

"It's okay. I'm just gonna breathe and try to be positive. I don't wanna bother her with my silly little issues." I cleared my throat in an attempt to stop the lump from forming as the tears pricked my eyes. Don't have an anxiety attack now.

The goth girl rolled her eyes and pulled her phone out, facetime y/n and gave me her phone and left to use the bathroom.

"Chlo." Y/n's voice rang out in a sing song and I snapped my eyes down to the screen, instantly smiling seeing her face.

"What's wrong baby? You look like you're gonna cry." Y/n frowned and my heart panged a little seeing her look so sad.

Quickly I shook my head and grabbed a tissue to dab my eyes with, being careful about my makeup, "It's just nerves is all. We have to nail this. It's every acapella singer's dream to go to worlds and I feel like if we don't make it then it will have all been for nothing."

"Have you had fun along the way?" The singer asked, rolling over in the bed in, what looked like, her trailer.

I nodded.

"Did you make memories to look back on when you're old and gray?"

I nodded again, the lump in my throat disappearing.

Y/n cracked a soft smile and it was as if she killed all my fears, "Then it hasn't been for nothing. You're all gonna kill it out there and everyone is going to love you. You're the Barden fucking Bella's. Say it."

"We're the Barden Bella's." I mumbled.

"Oh boo! Come on red, say it like you mean it!" Y/n said with more energy, "You're the Barden fucking Bella's!"

I giggled, "We're the Barden fucking Bella's!!" I yelled and all the girls joined in with happy, confident smiles on their faces.

"Damn right! That's my girl! Now go out there and show the people what they're missing. I love you."

"I love you more. Thank you." I blew her kisses and she caught them, blowing me some to catch before we ended the call.

"Everybody ready?" I sprang up from the chair I was sitting in and rolled my shoulders back to hear a collective "yeah" from the group, "Then hands in aca-bitches."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please keep your ears peeled for the musical stylings of the Barden Bella's!"

— • —

Defeat. Chaos. Utter chaos. We made it back to the bus with shoulders slumped, moving like depressed slugs. I wanted to cry. Scream. It wouldn't do me any good. Neither would keeping all the emotions bottle inside, eventually cracking the glass from the pressure of keeping it all in. Was it that deep?

"Well the reviews are in.." Beca sucked in a breath, "Gail says; Everyone in this room can see the Bella's have no shot at reinstatement. Which is saying something because they performed for blind people. What an embarrassment to a cappella and all that it stands for."

Ouch.

"John says, very dramatically and childish might I add; They've taken something I care deeply about and shoved it into a chemical toilet. I hope they all die unloved." Beca read out loud before locking her phone.

"We can't just ignore what happened back there! The worlds are only three weeks away and we just ate a giant bag of big fat dicks!" I yelled. The jar had broken.

"Why are you yelling? I almost burned to death because of you aca-bitches." Cynthia rose huffed.

"If you almost died, it's only because you were standing in the wrong spot." Fat Amy argued back.

"'Cause Flo flipped into me!" Cynthia defended.

Flo rolled her eyes, "Sure, blame the minority."

Cynthia Rose gave her a 'really' look, "I'm black, gay, and a woman."

"Clearly our little sideshow act isn't working!" Stacie yelled, cutting through the arguments.

"Yeah, not shit! Thanks captain obvious." I snapped.

"Maybe we should stop blaming each other and just focus on singing together." Emily shouted out through the mix, making the arguments and yelling cease. The group sighed and I flopped back into the bus chair.

"Okay, let's regroup. Clearly we're not going to beat Das Sound Machine at their game. So we need to figure something else out. Like, now. At times like these, there's only one

thing to do. Free up your weekend, ladies. We're going on a retreat." I smiled tiredly and then looked over at Beca who had her eyes closed and headphones in, this was gonna be good for her too. Aubrey needed her and Beca needed Aubrey.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called the one woman I wanted to spend forever with. After a few rings she answered the facetime, looking like she was skating down the sidewalk with a blunt in her mouth and I thought I could hear Travis and Megan in the background.

"Hey, pretty girl." She smiled, taking a hit off the blunt, "How'd the show go?"

I sighed, "It went to shit. Cynthia Rose almost got set on fire."

Y/n's eyes widened, "Shit. Are you okay?"

I hummed, getting as comfortable as I could on these leather bus seats, "Yeah I'm okay. I've just got a lot going on in my head."

"Hi Chloe!!" Travis skated up to the phone and snatched it from y/n.

"Give me my girlfriend back!" Y/n shouted and my heart fluttered in my chest at the name. It had been so long since she called me that. I knew we weren't really dating, I mean the label wasn't there. the slip up was cute and I didn't mind it one bit. When Y/n got her phone back she flipped off Travis and I decided to tease her.

"Girlfriend huh?"

"Is that a yes, red?" Y/n smirked.

"I don't know. Are you asking me, Rockstar?"

"Yes I am."

I giggled, "Then it's a yes. Listen, the girls and I are gonna go on a retreat this weekend. I think we just need to get away and regroup. Plus... Aubrey runs the retreat."

"Does Beca know?"

I shook my head, "No. But I know they both love each other and they can't just breakup because one graduated. I think it'll be good for them both. Plus I think it would be fun if you were there."

"I can meet you at the camp baby. I won't be able to ride on the bus with you but I will be there." Y/n said and I was a little bummed we wouldn't be able to ride on the bus together but as long as I got to see her, things would be just fine.

"Okay, I'll send you the address. I love you. I miss you."

"I miss you and I love you more." Y/n grinned like a love sick puppy.

a/n: this isn't one of my favorite chapters but more updates on the way! how's everyone doing?? I can say I've been really happy lately. I saw Morbius the other day, I was honestly expecting the worst but was surprised when it was actually really good.

gonna try and do a few chapters of the camp. Chloe and Y/n fluff, some Aubrey and Beca fluff. anything specific you wanna see??

thanks for reading <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

30.1K 1K 24
Beca Mitchell is a teenager with tall walls around her heart. She has only ever let two people in. Her two best friends Fat Amy and Stacie. Her dad s...
5.7K 316 17
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationship we are afraid to have, and decisions we waited too long to take. started on June...
73.4K 634 13
bechloe **credit to Unknownwriter2521** **warning mature content** bechloe short stories
21.4K 545 25
Right before I close my eyes The only thing that's on my mind Been dreaming that you feel it too I wonder what it's like to be loved by you Started:...