Fondness|Completed ✔️

Av Jeannwrites

The Rosario Series Book 1 This is when it all started. ***** He's not just a player he's just heartbroken of... Mer

characters
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
sneak peek of book 2

25

363 10 0
Av Jeannwrites

April 23, 2022.

It's been weeks since I didn't talk to Lorenzo it worry me a lot I saw him in the hall I was going to say hey but he avoided me at all cost even in the class we have together.

I try to talk to him but he walk away like I don't even exist.

Maybe he's tired of me just like Isaac maybe he don't wanna be friends which if he doesn't I understand even though I don't. It hurts that he ignore me for some reason.

I miss Chloe she has been distance with me it's been like Five months since we talk or hang out.

I'm actually worry about her I have tried to talk to her but she says she fine that I don't need to worry about her.

It worry me a lot that day when I called her she sounded weak like she barely can't talk. Since that day I been worry the girls as well are worry.

Even Erica. Bella and Mason broke up two weeks ago they had conclusions about he cheated which I know Mason would never but they still friends why does everything that I love is getting destroyed.

Like Chloe is very distance, My favorite ship just broke up, The person I like and trust the most is avoiding me for some reason, My mom is now feeling sick I don't want to loose her too.

Nightmares every night, My school grade going low because I haven't payed Attention to class cuz I be sleeping.

I have night shift I work on a restaurant I only get 600 which is not much but I'm grateful.

At least Lisa is fine and have what she wants. Going to my History class Mason give me a warm smile as he walks away I returned the smile back.

We haven't talk since you know. Is like everyone in the group is distance to each other.

We have our own problems and we don't even look at each other anymore is like when we do there is only sadness in our eyes. "Miss Baker, you're late to class" Mr.Luca says with a tone.

I sigh as I give him apology look he lift his hand so I can go I looked around seeing only one seat empty that is beside Lorenzo. My heart start beating fast I sigh as I rolled my eyes. I don't want him think that I'm following him or trying to get his attention.

I sat there I laid my head on the desk not wanted to look at him neither "Miss Baker you came here late and now your head is on the desk, not paying attention" Mr.Lucas snap out of my thoughts.

I looked up seeing everyone attention to me I hate that feeling when you just feel everyone is judging you, feeling like they thinking about you in a bad way, in disgust. "Sorry Mr.Lucas" I mumble as I looked at him.

He goes back talking about a project we have to do in partners my eyes a slowly closing but I keep myself from closing. "Everyone I have the list who would be panther" I sigh.

"The Project marks will be 50" I groan making everyone look at me I rolled my eyes at them "Oliver and Olivia" He calls the twins.

They nod "Carlo and Ariel" He calls the jerks who always pulling pranks on teachers they're like seventeen but they are really smart kids. "Parker and Aria" The emos they really have a bad hairstyle, thier black hair on the side with multiple pericing on their faces.

He calls out the rest expect for me and Lorenzo "Elora and Lorenzo" I immediately stand up "Uh can someone exchange with me?" I asked the students they shake they head no.

"Why me with her?" Lorenzo asked "Because y'all seem to be a good panther for each other for this project"

"Yeah Y'all like lovers" one the student yelled "We are not Lovers" I mumble as I sat on the chair looking at Lorenzo who is seem angry. "Carlos" Mr.Lucas gave Carlos a warning look.

Bell rang and I immediately rush outside of the room not wanted to see him "Uh at your house?" Lorenzo asked me as he comes out of the room.

"Yeah" I responded not looking at him. "See you later Isabelle" He walks off I quickly turn my head at him because he normally say my middle name when he's feeling sorry.

Whatever is just a name nothing special. Walking in the bathroom my attention catch Erica there looking her self on the mirror "Hey" I quietly say she quickly turns her head to me wiping her tears.

"Uh hey" she give me a sad smile "You okay?" I asked washing my hands "Yeah I'm fine" she sniff. I know for sure she's not fine "What's wrong" I asked

"My..." she sobs I looked at her confused she just rush pass me and walk out of the bathroom I quickly grab my bag and walk out seeing no sight of her.

I searched for her but only finding that she's there in her locker "What's wrong?" I asked her "Nothing" she added a little tone.

"Something is definitely wrong"

"I'm fine Elora! Just leave me alone you should worry about yourself more than me stop trying to help your friends, worry about your life your mom is sick stop! Asking me if I'm okay I told you I am!" She yelled at me and slam her locker running away.

I just stayed there in shock letting out tears drop from my eyes I storm out of the school not caring about my grades anymore.

I just want to make sure everyone is okay I just want to see my friends with a smile on there face knowing that they fine.

I just want to make sure My family is fine making sure everything is perfect but I just can't. Is like I'm a failure I fail my friends and mom. Why can't I be like someone else who has this perfect life.

Is just not fair I feel lonely and I hate that feeling. I sat on a bench I left my legs to my chest hugging it around and my chin on my knee crying my eyes out.

Lorenzo POV.

Cazzo!

I hate my dad so much how could he, the most part hurt me more that my father killed Elora Dad not with his bare hand but he got a car accident because of my own dad my own dad killed someone.

The fact that he's just cool with it he doesn't know I know I heard him talking on his office.

I was shocked I don't want to even look at Elora knowing that her dad died because of my own dad. My dad is also planning a arrange marriage for Emily and I for Business purposes soon as I turn 18.

I told him multiple times that I'm not interested he just say is good for me that we meant for each other and is not.

I have been avoiding Elora for good. I like her I really do her small smile she gives her huge hug that she give to her friends, her making sure her friends and family are okay before her is how she more worry about someone else more than herself.

The way she hides her sadness proving everyone that she's fine. The way she so sweet and kind.

I just want to spend time with her only I just want to make her happy again like she use to. Her beautiful brown eyes, her freckles are the most beautiful things on her not just that her personality how she talks, smile.

Bell had rang I haven't seen Elora since our first period neither I saw her at  lunch. I saw Mason we have been cool since the camp I explained everything to him why not he's like a brother to me.

He was furious about my dad and Emily I didn't tell him about Elora dad. "There is a party are you going?" He asked he as been partying since Isabella broke with up.

He didn't even cheat it was a Photoshop, Isabella didn't believe him I mean I  wouldn't because it looks so real.

It was one of Emily friends Paris she's has light blonde hair she always wearing light pink but the school banned her for that since we wear uniforms. She's the top 2 of the worst person ever in school.

"No, maybe you should try and talk to her because it looks like you don't care" I point at Isabella. "I know I just can't she wouldn't even look at me, drinking would make me feel better" he looked at her in sadness.

Mason is just so sensitive when it comes to Women, he's scared of them he didn't do anything wrong but he's just hurt as well "Drinking is not the best way, just go talk to her"

"I'll think about it" he closed his locker and walk to the exit I sigh as I locked my locker going out with my car. I'm nervous to talk to her she's the only person I be nervous when I'm around her.

Is hard to talk to her while being nervous I called my Mama.

Mama I'm not coming home early

Why not

I have a project to do with a partner

Okay stay safe, be here before dinner is ready I love you son

I love you too mama

I hung up and start driving. At Sixteen I had my first car I use to have a personal driver since my dad couldn't even drive me to school. My personal driver was only five years older than me his name was Jacob he died two years ago.

We were really close together. As I park in front of Elora house I take a deep breath feeling nervous how am I going to talk to her.

I sigh as I open the car door to get out I shut it. I fixed my school Blazer and tie. "Don't freak out, is just a person" I said to myself.

A person that I like.

I knock on the door.feeling sweat on my forehead someone slightly opens the door "Hey Lorenzo" Lisa giggles "Hey Sweet heart, is your sister Elora here?" I bend down to her height.

She nods "Thank You, call her for me would you?" I smiled at her as I kissed her forehead she run away. I stand to my height "Uh you're here" Elora appears with her eyes red puffy.

I hate seeing her like this "Can I come in?" I asked looking away "Sure" she give me this fake smile. "My room" she points upstairs I nod at her as she walks up to her room I walk in.

Which looks really clean and organize "Shall we start" she sits on her bed "You okay?" I asked sitting next to her. "Yeah why would I not be?" She let's out a chuckle.

"Listen I'm here for the project and you I'm sorry for avoiding you I just have found out something which I'm being distance to you. Elora I don't like seeing you like this"

She looks at me with pure sadness "Then what's the something you found out because I'm not going sit there like an idiot forgiving you every time you screw up" she yelled.

Guilt I felt it was my fault my dad warned me but I just didn't care and I didn't know it would be like that I thought he would just grounded me.

"Elora" she cuts me off "if you're not going to explain then why you apologizing without me knowing what's going on"

I sigh "I'll tell you when I'm ready okay? Is just my fault" I mumble the last part. "Let's get done with this project and you may go home" she give me a fake smile.

I lift her chin "I know your mad at me but uh" I stop myself I shouldn't express my feelings to her after what my father did to her I wanted to do it so bad but I just can't. "Lorenzo I completely understand that you don't want to tell me, is fine"

I let go of her chin looking at her like she was the only person I would care for she's adorable. "I have my markers so we can Design a little bit, if you agree" she walks to the table that has a lot of paint bottles and markers bunch of stuff.

"I totally agree" I hate colorful things but for her I'll let her do it she pick random colors she placed them on the floor sitting down.

I sat beside her she pass me the cardboard "I might like Yellow than blue" She says as I smiled at her "What?" She raise her eyebrow. "You're beautiful"

Her cheeks turn red as she covers it with her hair "uh we should write it with yellow marker" She clears her throat. "Yeah right" she started writing, her hand writing is better than mine.

After a couple of minutes we finished half of it it was due for next week. We do some research we talk to each other. "I guess I got to get going" I looked at my watch is currently 5pm.

"I'll walk you to the door" she offered I looked at her with pure Adoration. "But let me clean the mess we did" she shake her head no "Is okay I love cleaning"

I insist but she wouldn't then I just give up we walked to the door. It was raining. "You're gonna get wet"

"I'm completely fine" I say as I walk out she bite her bottom lip looking nervous "No you gonna get sick" she comes out. "No you gonna get sick" I insist.

"We both will" Her sweet voice wants me to hear it every second of my life. "I have confession to make" I say I couldn't stop myself from doing it. Just feels right but feels wrong.

"What is it?" She asked as the rain start hitting harder as her hair got all wet and is all over her face. "Remember that day I was awkward with you"

She nods "I was scared to fall for you because I know I would hurt you and I did. I- I was scared that you would leave me like she would" I honestly haven't confessed my feelings in a long time.

She just stayed quiet for a moment "is okay if you don't feel the same way" before I can walk off she grab my wrist "I have feelings you but I'm afraid that you would hurt me like he did"

I looked at her Gorgeous brown eyes "I wouldn't hurt you but if I did and I already done it just know that I didn't meant to do it"

She placed her hand on my cheek "I know Lorenzo but we can't be" tears drop on her cheek as she's all wet from the rain. "Why not?" I came closer to her face only one inch apart from us.

"Because your father" I looked at her like I didn't care about what my father say.

"I don't care Elora let him talk,do. I want you only you. I want to feel your hand in mine, I want to feel your hugs, I want to feel you on my chest asleep, I want to feel your cuddle, I want to feel your lips"

Honestly I felt so much better doing this "Then do it" I looked at her in shock but I just gave in I smash my lips on hers.

It felt like the world was turning around in slow motion I wrapped my arm around her pulling her closer to me as her arms were around my neck. My other hand on her cheek rubbing it.

Her lips taste like cherry it tasted good I move my hand from her cheek to her neck I wrapped it pulling her more closer not leaving any space between us.

Her hand on my hair. She's also a good kisser I pulled away slowly taking air my arm still around her as her arms around my neck water dripping from our heads.

I smirked at her as she smiled at me "That's was a really good kiss" she smiled even harder. "Your not a bad kisser" she blushes and looked away I grab her chin making her look up to me.

"What are we? Now" I asked biting my bottom lip "Friends" my smiled drop. "Kidding what you want it to be?"

"Honestly more than just friends" I answered she chuckles "Then let it be" she peck my lips. "Sure why not"

"And let me explain why I said she because I know you are confused" I added walking to the car. "You can explain if you want but in the car" she asked.

"Privacy?" I open the passenger seat for her as he sat in I walk to the other side I hop in it. "Let me explain everything honestly with no lies" I spoke.

"When I was fifteen I had my first love let's just say it was a crush, her name was Stacey she was very popular back then in sophomore year, I use to talk to her but she ignore me but then when she went to my birthday party she started noticing I was rich because of my parents, I didn't notice that because I was to blind to know that because I like her so much. We started talking everyday her friends use to be my friends as well everyone liked me" I pause.

"Then we become more than friends she started going to my house often which I didn't care my mom liked her and everything. We started throwing parties at my dad warehouse. She Encourage me to take drugs and alcohol if I didn't take it it would mean they

"Every Saturday we throw party, she wanted to have you know so I didn't felt comfortable doing it but she always says 'Your such scaredy cat, nerd' i give it, as I say I was to blind to notice she was using me. At the time my dad noticed she was using me so he banned her from our house, I call her multiple times but she wouldn't respond"

"Then at lunch time I try talking to her but she ignore me then she said 'I'm leaving you, you're not good enough for me' since that day I became who I am today" I let out a few tears.

I look at her her eyes were pure sadness "I'm so sorry that happened to you, she should die in a ditch for good" She holds my hands I chuckle at the last thing she said I felt safe when she holds my hand.

"It's okay I have change" I say. "That's good" she smiled Gosh! I love her smiled. "That's not the only thing I have to tell you" I continue. "What is it?"

"Promise me you wouldn't be mad at me" I lift my pinky finger "Promise" she wraps her tiny pinky on mine. "My dad was the reason your dad died" Everything went silent I looked at her.

her head was down covering her face "Uh is my fault" I say she looked up at me "I'm not mad at you is not your fault, is your father fault. You shouldn't blame yourself for what someone did" She spoke calmly but deep down I know she's hurt.

"Is my fault because my father warned me but I didn't know it was like that way"

She sigh "Lorenzo is okay you didn't know"

"When did you know this?" She asked her tone was serious "Last week that's the reason I was ignoring you" She smiled at me but not happy smile a sad one.

"Did you call the cops? I know is your dad you wouldn't do it I understand if you didn't" I went to the police Station as soon as I knew but they didn't believe me they just say it was an Accident.

My Father is a horrible person he deserves to be in prison as much as it hurt me. "Yeah but they didn't believe me"

"I'm not going to press charges, since he's dead so what we can do" she sigh as she was going to open the car door. "I'm sorry" I said.

"Enzo is not your fault" she chuckles as she kissed my lips "I love feeling your lips on mine"

"Good to know" she lets out an other chuckle "See you at school, Amore"

She nods as she walks to the door I waited for her to go in.

_____________
Thank You so much

The confession was very dramatic and the kiss as well. Don't judge me this is my first time writing a kiss scene. I have been giving y'all so much cilfhanger so I decided why not make something to cheer y'all up. More Bad things would happen get ready.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

7.3K 356 46
"I want to help you." His bright eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "You can't help me! You hurt me!" By now, the tears I had been desperately trying to...
95.4K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
1.1K 145 16
Perhaps my love life is that like a book that you can't put down, as if Cleopatra grew up in a small town located in Los Angeles. When I fall in love...
4.3K 555 37
Emma Baker was her best friend. She was also his girlfriend. Until she wasn't anymore. And what better way to replace the hole that she left than alc...