𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝘊𝘩𝘭𝘰�...

By widows-venom

the dream was always to go to L.A. and become somebody. no matter what. Chloe Beale x ReaderG!p started: Ju... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter thirty eight
instagram post | tmz
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | travis
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
chapter forty three
instagram post | travis
instagram post | chloe
chapter forty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | userone
chapter fourty five
instagram post | megan
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | kourtney
instagram post | tmz
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
instagram post | emily
instagram post | travis
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
instagram post | emily
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | megan
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
instagram post | y/n
instagram post | chloe
instagram post | aubrey
instagram post | beca
chapter seventy two
epilogue

chapter forty eight

3.5K 135 22
By widows-venom

YOUR POV:

After breakfast we all got around to go to the convention center and scope out this German group called Das Sound Machine. I know the girls were all expecting different things and were bummed they got booted off the world tour. I pulled my all black t-shirt over my head, paired nicely with the black ripped skinny jeans and white high-top converse. I searched around and couldn't find my black leather jacket that I was gonna wear, eventually wondering if Chloe had one I could slip into. No luck.

Beca might have one, I thought to myself. Turning on my heel I bumped into Chloe, my eyes instantly gliding down her body to her curves and smooth long legs. She looked yummy right now. Just like me she sported the all black look. A long v neck that showed off the sides of her boobs was tucked into a small, short all black skirt and my mouth was watering at the sight. Tall knee high, silky black boots adorned her feet and on her shoulders.. Was my leather jacket.

The corners of my lips curled up at the fact that she was wearing my jacket, but became even wider when I noticed she was also checking me out. I took a few steps closer to her, grabbing her throat gently but applied enough pressure to make her rub her legs together, I connected our lips. Instantly her fingers threading themselves in my hair, tugging on the ends. Both of us moaned into the kiss, our breaths crashing together intimately in the ever burning embers of our twin flame.

Air was starting to become an issue and when I gently pushed her back by her throat, Chloe whimpered and lightly dug her nails into my scalp not wanting it to end. I couldn't blame her. From such a sweet and simple kiss my lips felt bruised. They were numb from the sparks of the connection, on a high from her euphoria. Each crevice and curve of my lips wanted to mold against hers, starving and aching for more. I could drown in her. I could let her waves crash against me and pull me out to sea and just let go.

"Helloooo." Chloe whispered, giggling as she rubbed her nose against mine. I couldn't help but giggle with her, zoning back in as I scrunched my nose up from the tickling sensation.

"Fuck you're so cute." Chloe groaned, "What were you thinking about?"

"You." I replied instantly, cheeks beginning to feel warm.

"I should have known." Chloe grinned, shaking her head, "I hope you don't mind. I borrowed your leather jacket."

I hummed, "We both know you're not gonna give that back to me. It looks better on you anyways, my love."

I kissed her cheek and she grabbed my hand and we all left to go downtown.

— • —

"So where the hell are these tour thieves?" Chloe asked looking around and I'm surprised she didn't give herself whiplash from how fast she was turning in different directions. A few, okay like more than a handful of people noticed me and I would wave at them when I caught them essentially fangirling. I did take a few pictures and sign a few things but for the most part I wanted to keep my attention on Chloe and the other girls.

We walked around the center some more, all disappointed but not surprised to find Stacie rubbing up against a sporty car while businessmen with small tents in their pants snapped photos on their smartphones.

"Jesus Stacie." Fat Amy sighed, her and my sister walking over there to pull her away when I noticed Emily didn't look so good.

"You okay?" I asked her softly while Chloe was curled into my side.

Emily nodded tensely and fidgeted with her arms, "Yeah I'm fine. There's just a lot of people here and I'm anxious is all."

I flashed her a reassuring smile hoping it would be enough, "It'll be okay, I promise. Just stick close and you'll be alright. I won't let anything happen."

"Thanks." Emily blushed, looking away nervously with a smile on her face. Chloe kissed the corner of my lips and when Stacie was back with the group, we entered a room containing a sleek and modern stage with a futuristic car on it.

The gingers, along with every other Bella, eyes bugged out of their heads at the overall design of the room.

"This all should have been ours!" Chloe pouted. I leaned against the bar and Emily sat down in the stool next to me. The car started and drove backwards behind the stage suddenly.

"Holy aca-moly." Flo gasped.

"The car just drove off stage. Nothing else happened." Beca said.

"But it drove backwards with ghosts driving them!" Fat Amy gasped.

I laughed to myself and wrapped my arms around the ginger and her body relaxed back into me. An L.E.D. panel rose up revealing a tall blonde woman who was very toned. The way she carried herself with such confidence made you want to make sure you were standing up straight. But there were people like that littered in the industry, too used to having it all and always getting their way. They thought they were better than everybody else and I knew this girl, this group was going to be no different.

"We are Das Sound Machine. A German collective operating in concert to create sonic mastery. What better way to appreciate automotive perfection." The German smirked into her headset. An army of them all wearing the same black outfit and headsets emerged through the thick clouds of smoke, singing the chorus to Muse's "Uprising".

As they performed, I scanned the crowd and noticed that they were all into and very much impressed with DSM's performance. Looking over at the Bella's they too seemed to be enjoying the performance. I caught eyes with my sister and she shook her head. The large German group sang on, mashing songs together that fit the same tempo, their beatboxer doing an electronica sound that requires a high level of skill. On top of it all, they had a lot of high level choreography going on.

"Man, they roll deep. How can we compete with a group that size?" Cynthia Rose asked with a frown tugging at her lips.

"And they dance crazy good. They're so in sync." Stacie added.

Once their set was over, everyone in the room besides us whooped, hollered and cheered them on. They all took a bow and even that was in sync. The blonde woman caught our eyes and when they got off stage, they approached us.

"Barden Bella's. You came here to see us. Is it because you are... what do the American kids say, jelly?" She smirked.

"We're not jelly." Chloe huffed.

"We should probably thank you for making this tour a reality. Das Sound Machine is now a gold elite member at La Quinta Inns because of your bumbling ineptitude."

Beca chuckled to herself and I knew she was getting pissed off, "Okay, we didn't come here to start something with you guys. We just wanted to check you out. You know, for when we go to the Worlds and kick your ass."

The blonde woman stepped up to my sister and I straightened up a little, just waiting for her to do something to make me step in. Since the German woman was taller, she had to bend down a little to look at my sister, "You? You are the kicker of ass? But you are so tiny. Like an elf. Or is

it a sprite? Fairy?"

"None of that matters because we are not scared about the Worlds because when The Bella's hit the stage we are going to blow minds." Chloe stated a matter of factly and I grinned.

"Darlings, please take my advice. Don't try to beat us. You can't. We are the best." The tall blonde smirked, holding her head up high before glancing down at my sister one final time, "Now I must go and rest my neck. It is sore from looking down on you."

Beca flipped them off as they walked away and turned back to us, "let's get out of here."

Chloe grabbed my arm and put it around her shoulders, as we all followed Beca out of the room and down the stairs to the main floor.

"When we get back to campus, do you want to do something? Go on a little date?" I whispered in her ear. Chloe looked up at me and smiled from ear to ear, excitedly nodding her head. I laughed and kissed her lips, gears in my head turning with ideas and trying to ignore the nerves bubbling in my stomach from getting to spend an evening with just Chloe.

Getting to the car, I opened the door for her and she got in. Walking around to the other side, Chloe leaned over and opened my car door for me and the butterflies swarmed and flew in my stomach. As soon as I sat down in the leather seat, the spicy ginger laid a wet kiss on my lips and everything had never felt more perfect.

a/n: Chloe and y/n date next chapter. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do for that yet but just know it'll be cute.

question: Do you think y/n should act in the movie with Megan? Don't worry, Chloe and y/n won't be breaking up if I did this.

as always thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 9.5K 190
Hailee Steinfeld x Fem Reader
21.4K 545 25
Right before I close my eyes The only thing that's on my mind Been dreaming that you feel it too I wonder what it's like to be loved by you Started:...
146 9 10
Sendrick fanfic