You wouldn't dare

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 1 Leonadas, The Don of the Italian Mafia, he was taught to be emotionless, cold, and to protect what was... More

Author note/introduction
1/Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas
7/Oaklee
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas
13/Oaklee
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
24/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
25/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
26/Leonadas
27/Oaklee
28/Leonadas
29/Oaklee
30/Leonadas
31/Oaklee
32/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
34\Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
35/Oaklee
36/Leonadas
37/Oaklee
38/Leonadas
39/Oaklee
40/Leonadas
41/Oaklee ๐Ÿ˜
42/Oaklee-Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
43/Oaklee-Leonadas
THE END

33/Oaklee

2.7K 47 4
By DontWorryAbtIt22

He stays inside me until he takes himself out once we were in the tub. I let the hot water and Leo's hand melt away the tightness in my muscles.

Let me tell you, it feels fucking amazing until it's over and you're sore for the next day.

"Are you okay, baby?" Leo asks, staring and rubbing the handprint that is starting to bruise as if he could rub it away.

"I'm okay." I whisper, turning my head and kissing under his jaw. He closes his eyes and sighs in containment.

"I'm sorry I was rough." He whispers, his head hanging low, like he's disappointed in himself. I turn, grabbing his face and pecking his lips before speaking.

"You have nothing to apologize for. I liked it, maybe a little bit too much." I try joking but he doesn't laugh. He just continues looking at the bruises.

"I liked it a lot. Just thinking about it gets me wet, do you feel it?" I say, grabbing his hand, making him cup me.

He nods his head, looking up at me with grey, puppy eyes before pressing his face in my chest. "You're gonna get me hard again." He mumbles, angrily against my skin.

"You act like that's a bad thing." I say, running my hands through his wet hair and down his spine, loving the shiver that runs through his body.

"It is. You need to rest." He says, pointed. I nod my head in mock seriousness before chuckling. We take turns washing each other while taking.

We get out, wrapping towels around ourselves. He straightens his spine before looking at me, while I give him a confused look.

"There's a mission tomorrow night and I want you to be the one in there. They know what you look like and you're one of the bests." He says like he doesn't want me to but has no choice.

I nod my head before he tells me everything I need to know for tomorrow. Well, more like tonight.

We get in our bed and I lay on top of him, as usual. I put my head on his chest listening to his heart beat before he telling me lift my hips.

I look at him questionably before doing it. I take a sharp breath, feeling him push his semi-hard dick inside me.

"What's this for?" I ask, shaking my head then laying my head back on his chest. I feel him shrug.

"I wanted to." He says.

I nod, knowing I have no problem with it. I lay, listening to him before I let sleep take over.

I'm currently trying to get ready while Leo keeps pestering me. 'Do you want to do this?' 'Are you sure you're not too tired?'

It was cute at first but now I'm only halfway done and we need to leave in like 10 minutes. It's one of those 'dead body trails' kind of mission. Leo and Nova is going to be in the car with ear pieces in, waiting for me, while Ezra and a few other men are going to be inside making sure things don't go south.

"Baby, are you sure you want to do this?" Leo asks, placing his head on top of mine with his arms wrapped around me trying to fix the cleavage of my dress by pulling it up only for the bottom of the dress to show my black lace underwear.

He lets out a frustrating groan before I decide that's enough and shooing him away from me. I sigh in relief as he moves to take his spot on the toilet seat.

"I'm fine. It's going to be fine, Leonadas. Why are you so stressed?" I ask, putting the straightener down and moving to put on my shoes.

"I'm not." He basically pouts. A 6 foot 9 inches bab- sorry, mafia man is standing in front of me, pouting. What is this world?

  I move to the door as he wraps his arm lowly on my hips. I roll my eyes before continuing to walk down the car everyone of at. They were all waiting for us because Leo wouldn't let me go for 5 seconds.

  We go over the plan on the way at the club. The entire time Leo was messing with my hair and sliding his hands up and down my thigh.

  Soon enough, I'm sitting at the bar with an ear piece in my ear, listening to Nova and Ezra argue through the pieces. When do they never not argue?

  A man sit next to me, making it obvious that he is staring at me. He leans closer to me. "You wanna be mine for the night, sweetheart?" He alcohol breath fans my face. I have to keep back from gagging.

  "No thanks." I say, hoping that he would get the hint, but lucky me he doesn't.

  "Aw, come on, am I not your type?" He asks in mock hurt with his hand on his chest. I hear Leo muttering in Italian.

  "No, you're not." I try ending the conversation.

  "What's your type?" He asks.

  "Black hair."

  "I have black hair, you just can't see it because of the light." He tries.

  "Grey eyes." I say, rolling my eyes.

  "Have them. Right here." He points to his eyes.

  "Packing 9 inches, hella thick," I lift my hands at the length of Leo's dick before trailing my eyes down his body, "and I know you don't have it." The dudes eyes widen before he chuckles awkwardly and moves away. I hear Nova and Ezra gasp before hearing Leo's low chuckle.

  (A.N. Yes, I stole it from shameless. Blow me.)

  "I really didn't want to know my brothers dick size." I hear Nova mutter.

  I roll my eyes before subtly looking around the bar. I already see people looking at me. "There's around 8 people that have noticed you." Leo says.
I'm not sure why he's being like this tonight. I'm sure he's seen me fight at least once.

  I move, stumbling like I'm drunk, and make my way to the bathroom. It's not long till they come in, smiling in victory as if they won.

  "You know, I've seen what Robert has done to you. It should happen much more often." One of the men say.

  "Yeah, heard you lost your baby. Ivan did that child a favor, growing up with you probably would've gotten it fucked up." Another man chuckles.

  That was my last straw, I run towards the man, shoving my shoulder into his stomach and pushing him to the wall. I lift my leg, kicking him in his stomach before punching him.

  I get a few hits in when another guy grabs me from behind and lifts me before body slamming me. The wind gets knocked out of me but I inch to the knife that is hidden in my breast.

Throwing it at the man in front of me, I stand watching the man stumble back. I rush towards him, grabbing the knife out of his chest and sliding it across his throat, feeling his blood spray on me.

  I move on, grabbing the guy next to him and quickly doing the same to him. I watch as another man starts running towards me, I run, sliding in between his legs and stabbing him in the back.

  I feel a man grabbing my hair and pulls me down. He stands above me, punching me wherever he could. I pull my legs out from him, wrapping them around his neck and snap his neck with the twist of my legs.

  I grab the gun from his holder, shooting 3 before the last one knocks the gun out of my hand and kicks my stomach. I move back as he punches my face, sending me to the floor.

  I roll away, seeing my knife across the room, i scurry to get it, once I'm on my feet he grabs my hair, pulling me back to him. I grab his arm, bringing it to his back, breaking it while pushing the back of his knee in making him fall.

  I run for my knife again but he grabs my leg, making me fall and getting on top of me, punching me with his non-broken arm. I knee him in between his legs, pushing him off and using my hand to strangle him. He keeps punching my sides as a way to get me off but I keep my death grip on his neck.

  Soon, his face is purple and he finally stops breathing. I move off of him, looking around the bathroom, that's scattered with dead bodies.

"Ugly motherfuckers." I shudder.

  I'm now aware of the silence and move my hand to feel for my ear piece, noting that it must have fallen out. I go to pick up my knife and it's in my hand the bathroom door flies open. Showing a very pissed of Leo holding a gun.

  He looks around the bathroom before making eye contact with me, he scans my body while I walk towards me, stepping over the bodies.

  "The ear piece fell out." I say, patting his chest and leaning up to kiss the underside of his jaw. I walk out, knowing he's behind me.

  Once I get to the car, I see my reflection in the window. My eyes widen as blood covers my face and I look down at my hands seeing the same thing.

  I get in the car, just wanting to go home, take a shower, and sleep with Leo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
575K 12.2K 62
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...
1.8M 41.7K 43
Smut Warning ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ”ฅ _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
597K 15.7K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...