But The Difference Is... (Rod...

By nowunavailable

This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 7

1.5K 113 66
By nowunavailable

Roddy POV

Midnight

"Where you headed?" Keefa asked me through the phone as I was driving.

"To Halle" I said.

"How's that going?" He asked me.

"Man, she mad at me right now but I'm gone make it right so I ain't trippin" I said.

"What you do now cuh?" He asked and I laughed saying "Why I had to do something"

"Because she ain't finna get mad for no reason" Keefa said and I smacked my lips.

"I just... Wasn't completely honest with her about Denise and them other bitches" I said and he sighed through the phone.

"Nigga." Keefa said.

"I know, that's why I'm on my way to see her" I said.

"You got rid of them?" He asked me.

"Of who?" I asked.

"Nigga you know who, all them hoes" Keefa said chuckling.

"Almost" I said.

"What that mean?" He asked.

"Well, the other two I haven't been talking to like that. It was mainly Denise still calling and shit so there's really no need for conversation with the other two" I said.

"Aight so whats gone happen if they call?" Keefa asked.

"I'll set it straight then." I said.

"Mmm okay well that's good but just be one hunnit wit Halle and it should be coo from that point forward" Keefa said.

"Yeah I know.." I said pulling up to her and Chloe's house, and I parked and stopped the car.

"Aight" Keefa said.

"Aight I'm here so I'll hit you up later" I said.

"Aight cuz be easy" He said.

"Got chu" I said before we hung up the phone and I went through my contacts, scrolling until I got to Halle's number and I pressed the call button.

It rang three times before she answered and said "What is it Rodrick?"

She better be glad she special to me. She the only one I'll let slide calling me that.

"Can you lose the attitude?" I asked.

"Can you lose the hoes?" Halle asked and I laughed a little.

"Exactly" She said.

"You so feisty and shit" I said.

"What do you want Roddy? I'm busy" Halle said.

"You ain't doing shit, come outside. I'm here" I said and it got silent for a moment.

"Hello?" I said.

"What- Boy what are you doing here?" Halle asked me.

"Came to see you.. So come out and chill wit me" I said.

She sighed a little and said "Okay.. Give me a second"

"Aight" I said before hanging up the phone and I leaned back against the seat grabbing my blunt from my ashtray.

Needed this shit. I had a long day.

I lit it and exhaled through my mouth closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

I could hear Halle's front door open and close, so I looked over and seen her in her pajamas and robe and she was walking to the car.

She had a scarf on and everything, I smiled a little.

She opened the car door and got inside saying "Got me coming out here looking crazy"

"You actually look beautiful.." I said. Seeing her with no makeup, ready for bed actually drew me into her even more for some reason.

"Thank you.." Halle said and I smiled saying "You're welcome"

"So what are you here for?" Halle asked.

"Damn a nigga can't come and see you?" I asked and she sighed.

"Not when he has 20,000 that he won't get rid of and that he's not honest with me about" Halle said.

"First of all, I don't have 20,000 hoes." I said and she just looked at me.

"I have 4." I said and she said "You know what-" about to get out the car but I grabbed her arm and said "I'm kidding, I'm kidding"

"No you're not" Halle said.

"I am for real" I said laughing. "Look, I had four but I dropped them." I added.

"Mhm." Halle said.

"Well, three of them I haven't spoke to like that in a while, so I felt like there was no need for me to contact them and tell them it's over-"

"And if they call again?" She said.

"I'll set it straight. I promise" I said and she looked at me.

"I'm for real.." I said.

"Okay so what about Denise?" Halle asked folding her arms.

"I told her aight? So you can unfold your arms" I said and she laughed saying "Whatever"

"How am I supposed to know that for a fact Roddy? You could just be telling me what you think I wanna hear." Halle said.

"I have proof if you need it" I said.

"Let me see" Halle said.

"Aight" I said pulling out my phone, and I went to my messages with Denise.

"See right here" I said showing her the messages. It started off with Denise trying to call me and when I didn't answer she texted asking why I didn't answer, I told her I wasn't trying to fuck around anymore, and then she questioned me asking why and I told her I didn't owe her an explanation and that I'm moving forward in my life in a new direction.

Which is Halle. Shes my new direction.

And then it led up to Denise saying I can't handle her anyway, and that I ain't shit.

"Sheesh, she did not take that well at all" Halle said reading the messages.

"Nope. And I blocked her number, look" I said going to the bottom of her contact and it said unblock this caller.

"Mmm. Okay" Halle said trying not to smile.

"Yeah look at you" I said grabbing her chin and she smacked her lips and moved my hand saying "Shut up"

"Mhm" I said.

"What took you so long?" Halle asked.

I sighed and said "I'm sorry lil mama I didn't mean to take this long. To be honest I ain't thought about them hoes when I met you"

"Mhm" She said and I laughed saying "You don't believe shit I say"

"Because words don't mean shit." Halle said.

"Mine do.." I said and she looked at me.

"I.. Can see that now." She said.

"I have something for you.." I said, digging in my pocket and I pulled out a lil envelope.

I placed it in her hand and said "Don't open it until you get inside."

"Why can't I open it now?" Halle asked and I chuckled saying "I want you to open it on your own time.."

"Alright, I got you." She said.

"Coo.." I said nodding my head.

"Oh my gosh- Roddy" Halle said.

"Hmm?" I said.

"I'm starting to think this is our song." Halle said as I heard "The difference" by Durk and Summer Walker playing.

And it played the first time we hung out.

"I'm starting to think the same thing.." I said looking over at her and I flashed a smile, and she did the same in return.

I turned the song up and she blushed looking away from me.

"We're so different but alike.. I fuck wit it" I said.

"Me too. I like the balance" Halle said.

"You my good girl from the hood.." I said and she smiled saying "Good girl from Atlanta"

"Mhm" I said. "Do me a favor" I added.

"Hmm" She said.

"Gone head and sing Summer's part for me" I said turning up the music a bit more than it already was.

"Oh gosh" Halle said laughing.

"I'm for real, I wanna hear it" I said chuckling.

"Roddy we already missed half of her verse" She said.

"Finish it off.." I said and she smiled saying "Alright"

"And you know how I get, boy, I'm possessive
I don't want no other bitch to touch up on my best friend
You show me how it feels when they deserve you and cherish these moments
That's what he wanted.."

"Mmmm" I said and she smiled grabbing my hand as she continue.

"'Cause the difference is, you ain't no fuck nigga and I'm feelin' it.." She sang looking in my eyes.

I looked her in her eyes right back, feeling a little... Strange. And I squeezed her hand tighter.

I couldn't pin point the feeling I felt, but it's a feeling I haven't experienced, with anyone else.

"I'ma ride out, whip it
Play and I'll flip it
We got forever to go, ohhhh" She finished.

"Mm, and the difference is.. My girl bad and she killin em" I sang to her and she smiled harmonizing with me.

She make my voice sound like SHIT. But it's coo.

"And the difference is, we don't put the world in our business still" We both sang before I slowly leaned in for a kiss, and she immediately kissed me back, holding the sides of my face.

I scooted my seat back before leaning it back as well and I lifted her up and pulled her to get on top of me, and she giggled as she finally ended up on top of me.

She small so it was easy.

She leaned down and kissed me again, I dragged my hands down her body until I got to her ass and I gripped it in my hands. "Mmm" She moaned in my mouth and she sucked on my bottom lip before pulling away.

I wrapped my arms around her and she kissed on my neck softly and then my cheek, then she kissed my forehead.

I honestly.. Wasn't used to THIS kind of affection. I'm used to just fuckin on these women, not necessarily the kissing.

Women don't understand that us men think differently. A lot of women think sex is more intimate than kissing because of the penetration. But in all honesty, kissing to ME is more intimate because it's more personal, and connecting. And it communicates that you're in the first stage of what you wish was a closer connection.

I've had sex with women but NEVER kissed them. And that says a lot.

So me and Halle kissing, and her kissing me in different places... Was new for me and I liked it.

Side note: He really feels this way. In YOUR opinion, which is more intimate? Sex, or kissing?

She pulled away and looked down at me asking "You okay?"

"I'm great.." I said and we both smiled.

I grabbed her chin to kiss me again, I used my free hand to start the song over and I rewrapped my arms around her, making out with her slowly.

-

☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.4K 22
•beca is in a relationship with jesse •based on pitch perfect 2 •this is the first fanfic I wrote, so forgive me if it sucks. •totally appreciate it...
65.9K 1.3K 18
This is an Eminem fan fiction. Read more in the first part. Some chapters maybe private, so follow me if you wish to read them. Enjoy!
20.4K 422 12
"If only brothers could love each other, none of this would happen" Akia Cho is much more then she thinks. Two of the brothers are interes...
21.3K 697 20
This is just a fanfiction about mileapo, and this is how i imagine them being together with their friends and eachother once again, this is not their...