Triangular Affection

By iamchlxe

Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅบ
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NEW STORY!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE DS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Ch 15 Pt. 2)
Chapter 17
URGENTโ€ผ๏ธ
Chapter 18
NEW BOOK
Chapter 19
New Book
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
BOOK
20K!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
PSA
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NEW BOOK
ALLERRRTTTT!!!
HIIIII
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
ALERTT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sequel
Wattys 2022

Chapter 35

1.2K 74 8
By iamchlxe

Rihanna's POV

I walked into the lobby of the hosiptal where workers cleaned up the receptionist's blood off the ground. A grin spread across my face and I exited the hospital pulling out my phone.

I made a call and once I was done I went to my truck starting the engine. Just before I pulled off the door opened and Wayne got in.

"Wayne get the he—

"Look Rih we don't talk like that, but Beyoncé is like a sister to me and seeing Nicki like this isn't right to me so I'm helping.", he said.

I just looked at him observing his face. He wasn't lying but after Jay everybody seemed fishy to me.

"You can stay but you try some fuck shit and I'll give you a third eye with a hallow tip.", I said showing my gun.

"I would never.", he said with his right hand up.

I nodded before backing out of the parking spot.

"So where are we going?", he asked.

"I have someone who might know something.", I said with a grin.

Nicki's POV

I just woke up and Kelly sat in the chair across from us with a cast on her arm.

Bey was still sleep in my arms with her face in her neck.

"Babygirl lemme get up really quick.", I said slowly lifting up. She groaned and held onto me tighter.

"Baby I'll be right back I promise.", I said finally getting from under her.

Once I got into the bathroom and closed the door I pulled out my phone. I had three missed calls from Mama Tina and Solange.

I called Solange back first and before the second ring she answered.

"NICKI!", she screamed.

"Solo calm down.", I said .

"Nicki is my sister okay?", she asked frantically.

"Yes Solo she's fine, she has some swelling and quite a bit of bruises and cuts, she more mentally scarred than anything.", I said.

"Mama is already on the jet to Memphis, I'm watching the kids and Drake is with me.", she said.

"Wait Mama Tina is on the way here?," I asked .

"Yeah so be ready because she's heated.", she said. I mentally cursed.

"Okay are you around drake?", I asked.

"Yeah I'll give him the phone."

It was shuffling before I heard Drake's voice.

"Drake I need the house locked down, I'm talking with security and all because Jay is involved.", I said.

"Nicki I'm already on it, Rihanna has soldiers all around this place.", he said.

I should've known she would have people there by now.

"How are the girls?", I asked.

"The triplets are with Imani in her room, did you tell about what happened to Bey?", I asked .

"No, I didn't wanna get her worried.", I said.

"Nicki you need to tell her, she's already lost so many people.", he said.

"Aubrey I don't know, once she knows her mother was in danger she will be heartbroken.", I said.

"Nicki Bey is a trooper and like you said she made, I just know how it feels to be in fear of my loved ones life as a child.", he said referring to his brother.

"Okay, give her the phone please.", I said.

Imani is a fragile child when it comes to these matters but i know she is strong.

"Come on little ones, let's go bake cookies.", said Drake before giving the phone to Imani.

"Hey baby how you feeling?", I asked.

"Mommy is mama okay?", she asked. I could hear the worry in her voice and my heart began to get heavy.

"Baby mama is okay, she just got a little hurt.", I said.

"She's not gonna be with sissy is she?", she asked.

"Of course not baby, I promise you Mama is gonna be strong and tickling you before you know it.", I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Okay Mommy, can I talk to Ma?", she asked.

"She's not here right now baby, but I'll make sure to have her call you.", I said.

"Okay, I love you mommy please be safe."

"I will baby, make sure your uncle and sisters don't burn down my house.", I said.

"I will.", she giggled making my heart warm.

We said our goodbyes and I told Drake to take care of them before hanging up. When I got into the room Kelly sat beside Bey rubbing her back and humming.

"What happened?", I asked.

"When you left she flipped out so I decided to sit with her.", she said. I could see Beyoncé felt safe in Kelly's arms.

"How's she so safe and content with you?", I asked.

"When it comes to Bey, Michelle and I have been with her through some of the roughest times, her crazy ex boyfriend, the loss of the kids, Daisjah.", she said. Beyoncé really has been through in it in life, hell we all have but no one holds it together like she does. She keeps a smile on her face and her head held high through it all.

"One time Daniel beat her damn near to death and the worst part of the situation was she still forgave him, she was weak in the knees for the man, if a random person was to even look at her wrong she would flip, but when he laid his hands on her she was calm and forgiving.", she said.

"Nicki this here hit us all hard, one of my best friends is on the fence between life and death and the other one is too broken to even acknowledge what happened, don't blame yourself for what happened.", she said.

"I don't blame myself for what happened I just want to kill Jay and I wanna do it quickly.", I said .

"Don't be so quick, your main priority is your family, trust me Melissa, Drake, Wayne, and I will do I ever best to find Jay, you and Rih worry about Bey and your kids.", she said.

"Ke—

Mama Tina barging in the room stopped my sentence.

"Tell me what happened.", she said.

"Beyoncé and I went on a job and we were ambushed by Jay and Erica, who's the lover of cyn.", said Kelly. Her face went damn near white.

"Please tell me you're talking another Jay and not Shawn."

"Mama it was Jay, Jay did this to Bey, he raped her.", said Kelly.

Her face showed hurt, anger, betrayal.

She didn't even say words, she just walked to Bey and stroked her face.

"Why did I ever let you in this business?", she asked.

"NICKI!" , yelled Melissa running in. I jumped up from my seat looking at an out of breathe pregnant Melissa.

"Rihanna and Wayne.", she said. I began to panic at the thought of one of them being in the hands of Erica or dead.

"What happened Baby?", asked Kelly.

"Jay, they found him."

———————

Happy Easter Sunday loves🐣💜.

I've been gone for what seems like forever but im sorry. End of the year is coming and school is hectic.

Rihanna and Wayne?

Imani and Nicki's phone call?

Do you think Michelle will make it?

What do you think mama Tina will do to Jay?

I love y'all 🤎

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.4K 50
A struggle of a couple through years. You'll know it when you read it. y/n gp
42.7K 2.5K 28
It stops at a crime that im gonna make you mine. G!P Onika
73.8K 3.8K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
9.2K 531 11
Sequel to Triangular Affectionโ˜บ๏ธ