Lonely Stars

بواسطة Fiery_Beast16

A typical NaLu story. Yes, it is the one where Lucy gets kicked off of Team Natsu and gets trained by a drago... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors note. Please read.

Chapter 15

321 8 2
بواسطة Fiery_Beast16

Lucy POV

"Remember Lucy, the dragon isn't one of the nicest, but she was the only one that I could find that would train you. "

So right now me and Loke are eating some breakfast before we meet the dragon. I'm kind of nervous to meet this dragon.

"Ya, ya, Aren't all dragons like this? "

"No, Some are really nice, others are mean, like Metallicana, and then there's the somewhat nice dragons, such as Igneel and Aquarian. So what I'm saying is, don't let her hurt your feelings. She usually doesn't mean it."

"Okay, But I have a question. "

"What is it?"

"You're paying for this right? "

"The food? "

"Yeah? "

"That's all you care about? "

"Well Yeah I mean I don't have any money. "

"You always surprise me, Lucy."

"Yeah I surprise everyone, but are you paying for this? "

"Of course, Lucy." Loke says chuckling.

---------------

We started walking on a dirt trail leading us to a forest? What are we doing in a forest? Does Loke know where we are going? The waitress probably drugged his food to mess with his senses. You can never trust those waitresses, man. Especially when they are dripping with drool from looking at Loke. I'm not even kidding she practically left a trail of drool on her way back.

"Hey Loke, are you sure you know where you're going? "

"Of course, don't you trust me, Lucy? "

"Yeah, but we are in a forest. "

" Of course we are. That way people won't know there are still dragons around. She should be here in about 5 minutes. "

"Oh, well I guess that's true ."

Well I feel like an idiot now. I literally facepalm my self. Of course we would train in a forest. What was I thinking, that we train in a city where lots of people live?

5 minutes later, a beautiful, blue dragon came flying in. When she landed, a gush of air came and hit us.

"Alright, who is the person I'm training?"

"That would be me."

The dragon started laughing hysterically, barely able to speak out the next words. "A-Are you serious? You? You're just a city girl who most likely doesn't know a thing about magic! It's better if you just leave now, instead of wasting my time."

Seriously?! What does she know! Oh I'll show her.

"Oh yeah!? Want me t-" I was interrupted by Loke who covered my mouth.

"If I may interrupt, Lucy is a wizard, a celestial wizard. In fact, she summoned me. Lucy summon Scorpio."

I glared at Loke before getting my key. I held it in front of me before I chanted, Open! Gate of the Scorpion... Scorpio!

Poof! "What's up Lucy? "

"No way she summoned two celestial spirits? With both gates opened?" He dragon stared at me surprised. "Well it seems you do know something about magic, Lucy Heartfilia. "

"She can also do another spell with one of her spirits."

"You don't mean that spell do you Loke? Don't you think Lucy should just train with the dragon? "

"What spell? " The dragon asks curiously.

"Urano Metria."

"No way that kid can do that spell perfectly."

"Of course I can!"

"Lucy, you don't have to do this." Scorpio said.

"No, no. If she wants to train with me she has to open a third gate and do the spell."

What? I don't think I can do that. I used half of my magic to open a second gate. I would need more magic to open a third gate AND perform the spell. What would Natsu do?

"You can't do that! That's too much." Scorpio Yelled.

"She must prove herself worthy. If she doesn't do it, I shall find another person who would do it no matter what."

That's right. Natsu wouldn't give up! No matter what, he will always finish, even if he is exhausted. Even if he knows he can't do it, he always tries.

"Yeah but that's too mu-"

"I'll do it."

Loke and Scorpio looked at me worried and shocked. "Lucy you don-"

"I know but it can't hurt to try, right?"

"Enough chitchat. Go ahead and start, Lucy Heartfilia."

"Where would you like me to hit?"

"There." She pointed at this huge tree, it was the size of her! "I expect it all to be destroyed."

All of it?!! This is going to be tough.

I grabbed the key of Gemini. I took a deep breath and focused as I held it in front of me and chanted, Open! Gate of the twins... Gemini!

"Hey Lucy, What can we do for you?"

"We are doing that spell." I breathed. That took a lot of magic. I'm almost out. I don't think the spell will go right. But I have to try!

"Are you sure Lucy? "

"Yes, transform into me."

"...Okay."

They transformed into me. Wait why am I wearing a towel?!

"What are you wearing?? "

"This is what you had on the last time we copied you. "

"Oh right. That was two days ago. " I literally facepalm myself. Oh well.

"I'll just change."

"No! It's fine. Let's just start. "

I rested my back on my replica and joined hands. I closed my eyes and tried to gather as much energy as I can.

"We can do this!" I thought.

White light circles us as I concentrated even more.

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...

All the stars, far and wide...

Show me thy appearance...

With such shine."

The light around us turned even more yellow and stars appeared around us, shining brightly.

"Oh Tetrabiblos...

I am the ruler of the stars... "

The light around us swirled and swirled, covering both of us up.

"Aspect become complete...

Open thy malevolent gate.

Oh 88 Stars of the heaven... "

Shine!"

"Urano Metria!"

The stars were dancing in the sky which turned dark blue.

All I see is the tree get destroyed into pieces. The spell later disappears. So does Gemini. I start wobbling back and forth, trying to force enough strength to stand.

I see Scorpio and Loke are still here, probably using their own magic.

"That was fantastic, Lucy. I was sure you wouldn't have been-"

That's all I heard before I fell to the ground and blacked out.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hello! Sorry I have not been updating lately. I have been very busy with band stuff going on, but now that school is over on Tuesday.

Adios!

Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and share with others!

*edited

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2K 61 29
Lucy is sick and tired from all of Lissana's lies so she leaves the guild to go get trained. A few years pass and the new and improved Lucy comes bac...
128K 4.7K 26
Life isn't going so good for Lucy, as at the age of 7, she's kicked out of her own house. As for Natsu, although of his talent of devouring, isn't as...
110K 1.9K 18
This is a story where when Lisanna comes back and the guild ignores Lucy, except for Master, Laxus, Wendy, Pantherlily, Carla, Romeo, Asuka, Juvia...
5.8K 320 23
This story is shown as a completely fictional future... Natsu has only lived by the rules they gave him, he's known no other way to live but by liste...