Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

De mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... Mai multe

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 12 - Awaken

9.3K 248 27
De mnerie_

Sorry again for the late post! I may be slow at posting but I have so many ideas! Coming real soon ;)

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Crystalmy188 who has been wanting to know what happens to Cynthia and for commenting! x)  

Enjoy ! 

———-

Cynthia's POV

Time went by really fast and I didn't even notice. Another three years have passed since I fell from that cliff and seven years since Natsu-san and everyone else has vanished from Tenrou Island. My head was still fuzzy from what happened during that accident and I can't seem to put a finger on it. Something was missing and I just don't know what. I heard someone taking a seat beside me and noticed that it was Romeo-kun who was now twelve.

"Hey Romeo-kun! What's up?" I asked him while eating a piece of my chocolate cake.

"I'm just wondering how are you? You're doing fine now?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine! Thanks for asking." I said while taking another bite from my cake.

I noticed Romeo just kept on staring at me but looked down on his lap. A few seconds later, he grabbed something from his pocket and held out a small brown pouch. "I've been meaning to give this to you, but you were unconscious for almost half a year and I somehow forgot because I was too happy that you regained your strength" he said while looking at me.

I grabbed the little bag from him and held it upside down to place it on my hand, something cold made contact on my palm and noticed that it was a gold chain necklace with a blue rhinestone. I looked at it closely and my head started to ache.

"Cynthia onee-chan? Are you okay?" Romeo asked while placing a hand on my back.

"Y-yeah I'm okay. Thanks!" I smiled and placed the necklace around my neck. The cold metal made contact with my soft skin and I shivered. Something didn't feel right but I shook it off and finished off eating my cake.

——-

Flashback~  3 years ago after she fell.

Third POV

"Is she going to be alright?" Romeo asked Porlyusica who was treating her wounds. They were both inside the infirmary of Fairy Tail  waiting and hoping that Cynthia would soon come to her senses. Everyone else in the guild were really worried and wondered if she was okay. Too bad not everyone can see and check on Cynthia's help since Porlyusica didn't let anyone else in because she hated the fact of people being near her. Except for a little boy who was too concerned about her when he and Helta brought her back.

"She has a few cuts and bruises that isn't too major, she lost a lot of blood, a few ribs are broken, sprained her right ankle and something else that seems to be bothering me...". she answered while placing a hand on Cynthia's forehead.

"I hope she's okay... and what is bothering you?" Romeo sighed.

"I'm not too sure... but I don't think it's anything too major."

"Oh... As long as she is awake I am sure she's fine!" he said while looking at Cynthia who is in bed with many bandages looking pale.

"Well we can only hope for the best... and... Get Out! I hate humans!" she practically yelled, making Romeo to salute in fear.

"Ah...H-hai!" 

He ran out the door closing it behind him, making Porlyusica to sigh and looked back to the unconscious Cynthia who was on the bed.

"You better come back girl... everyone is waiting for you" she  calmly said and kept on treating her wounds and any magic antidotes that can help her to regain conscious.

——-

Time Skip! 6 Months Later ~

Cynthia's POV

I was lying down on what seems to be like the sky or air? I wasn't too sure. Slowly opening my purple orbs, I looked around to see that I was surrounded by darkness and that I was by myself flying in the air? I didn't know where I was but I called out into the dark abyss and there was no answer. All I could hear was the echo of my voice bouncing around.

Was it my death now? Has the time come for me? I bombarded myself with many thoughts. What a horrible way of dying, I chuckled to myself.

But something caught my attention. I turned slightly around and looked behind me to see... light? A very bright light that was opening portal for me. I squinted at the sight and slowly reached my hand out towards it. I was hesitant but I could feel the tingly touch of warmth and as if someone was hugging me.

'Wake up, the time for you is to awake. Everyone is waiting for you.' the voice echoed, ringing in my ears.

'W-who.... are... you?" I croaked out, my voice was soft but very quiet, and soon the light before surrounded me all around, it was eating me but with a good feeling. The voice I once heard, didn't answer my question. It vanished into thin air or rather it disappeared.

My body felt to tingle, I slowly twitched my hands. 'Where am I now?' I thought. I can hear the sounds of birds chirping from what it seems like outside? I could feel like there were sunlight rays casting over my body that's peeping through the window blinds. It was really quiet... too quiet actually.

I slowly mustered up the courage to open my eyes slowly but was blinded by the sunlight. I squinted and looked around the see that I was on a bed, seemed like it was a bedroom? No... not a bedroom, an infirmary room. I raised my right hand up in front of my face and blinked a couple of times.

'I'm alive?' I thought as I tried to make myself to sit up, but I felt a slight pain in my abdomen. I l glanced to where the sharp pain came from and saw that I was covered in bandages.

I heard the door open breaking my thoughts and turned to see a figure of a woman with pink hair and red eyes. She dropped what it seemed to be a bowl of some herbs? I was confused at why she dropped it and her eyes slightly widened at me. I then noticed that it was Porlyusica.

"U-uh... hey...?" I stammered trying to speak but my voice was scratchy and dry.

"You've finally woken up..." she mumbled, still surprised that I was wide awake. I noticed dark midnight blue hair... appeared behind her and came running up to me, hugging me to a tight embrace. I winced.

"Cynthia onee-chan! You're okay! You're finally awake! I'm so glad...." he cried into my shoulders. I looked down at the boy confused. Then a light bulb struck in my head.

"R-Romeo....kun?" I softly whispered and lifted a hand to rub his back.

"Yeah it's me, Cynthia onee-chan!" he smiled with tears in his eyes.

"W-what happened to me...?" I asked while looking to Porlyusica and then back to Romeo.

"You fell off a cliff and I found you two days later unconscious... I thought you were going to die!" Romeo muttered while letting go of me.

"It took you a long time to wake up though... I'm surprised that you woke up from your coma" Porlyusica said while walking up to me and Romeo.

"I.. fell?" I gulped.

"Yeah... but I found you with the help of someone." he grinned.

"I see... how many days has it been?"

Romeo and Porlyusica looked at one another and sighed. I was waiting for their answer when Porlyusica answered while staring at me.

"6 months..." she said.

"W-wh-what? 6 months?!?!?! Seriously?"I was too shocked to hear this. I can't believe that its been 6 months... That was unbelievably too long to actually process. What the heck. I wondered what happened during the time I was in a coma. I looked back to them being anxious and all.

"So, did anything happen while I was uh... in bed?" I asked sheepishly.

"Well nothing really happened... except for the fact that the Twilight Ogres threaten us again to pay them soon..." Romeo muttered with anger.

"Those rude and arrogant ogres you say...? They gonna take a whip in the ass soon!" I said clenching my fists and tried to climb out of bed, but Romeo tried to hold me down.

"You need to rest!" he said holding onto my arms.

"No way! Those ogres are gonna pay and I'll make sure they get a good punch!"

"Cynthia..." Porlyusica looked at me and I only struggled in bed to get out of Romeo's grip, but soon I felt a sharp pain my in abdomen again. Tch.

"You need to rest, you just reopened your wounds." she said while healing me.

"B-but..." I whimpered.

"No buts or ifs or anything, just be quiet and lie down. and you-" she pointed to Romeo.

He gulped thickly and sweatdropped at her outburst that may come out of her mouth any moment now. "Yes...?" he squeaked.

"She needs her rest, so get out" she said uninterested.

"S-sure.... See you in a bit, Cynthia onee-chan. Get well." he said giving me a last hug and made his way running towards the door.

"Go sleep and rest" she said as she was staring at me.

"Oh-okay." I sighed and lay back down on my bed using the sheets to cover my body and turned over to my side to face the window. I heard Porlyusica made her way to the door, just before she left I turned to look at her.

"What is it?" she asked without looking at me.

"Um... Thank you for treating my wounds..." I softly whispered with a smile.

"Hmph, you should thank the boy, he found you before you were even dead" she implied but left with a small smile and closed the door behind her.

"What have I gotten myself into..." I mumbled under my sheets.

——-

Here you go! Chapter 12 everyone (:

Basically the first part is the present and the flashback was all the way until the end of the chapter if you didn't quite understand !

Tomorrow another chapter!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1K 25 16
Have you ever wondered what might have happened during the time period from when fairy tail defeated Acnologia to the day when Team Natsu set out to...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
356K 6.5K 120
#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. This is based off the anime and more on f...
40.3K 397 45
It's been seven long years since Tenrou Island and the entire Tenrou team disappeared from Earthland. Much has changed during the Tenrou team's absen...