Underwater || BBH

Galing kay ashacherries

"Oh great! Now I'm scared and horny." Lee Chae-Yeong, drunken bartender with a bad drinking problem; Byun Ba... Higit pa

00. Prologue
01. Exo Planet
02. Byun Baekhyun
03. Nightmare
04. Black Jack
05. Plum
06. Lee Estate
07. Mother
08. Talk
09. Mistake
10. Some Truth
12. Flunk
13. Ten
14. Lessons, Lessons and more Lessons
15. Nothing but the Truth
16. Cat's Out Of The Bag
17. Private Room
18. Sulty Satin
19. Champagne Bubbles
20. Hands Off
21. Leader's Burden
22. Healing Hands
23. Muted
24. Invitaions and Deceptions
25. Unraveling
26. Cocktail Meetings
27. Metal on Metal
28. Pick a Side
29. Calm Before the Storm
30. Rumbling
31. Drowning
32. Escape Artist
33. Plan of Action
34. Glass Tower
35. Secrets from the Grave
36. Innocence
37. Yearning
38. Closure and Confessions
39. Who Sits on the Thone in your Kingdom?
40. Past. Present. Future
41. Before The Fall
42. Fallen
43. Questions Left Unanswered

11. Dream Land

118 4 0
Galing kay ashacherries

!LEMON WARNING!

C H A E Y E O N G

The burn of his searing hot finger tips dug into my thighs that were pressed against the cold surface of the marble kitchen counter. My own hands made their way to the his hair, tugging lightly, causing him to moan lowly in my mouth. The moon light from the open windowed basked in, making his washboard abs glisten against the shadows. His right hand slid up my body, grabbing my chin between his calloused thumb and fingers, using it as leverage to deepen the kiss. His teeth bit my bottom lip, his tongue slipping further in.

"Chaeyeong." His honey voice moaned out, breathless.

"Baekhyun." - 

My sweat covered body jolted up, wet baby hairs cling to my forehead as my lungs tried to catch a breath. The basking heat from the harsh sun made my room sticky and suffocating, I immediately moved to take an ice cold shower.

Once my body was cooled down and my mind was finally running in a straight line, I throw on a pair of black distressed jean and an acid wash cropped shirt. It's been a week since my little incident; work has been pretty mediocre, I was able to get to know Minseok and Kyungsoo a lot better as they spent a little more time at the bar.

I spent my lunch breaks upstairs with Junmyeon, I would listen to him geek out about a gadget he'd been working on or rant and rave about stocks he's invested in. Baekhyun kept his usual glare plastered in his face the whole week, it wasn't until last night that he let me read a few books that peaked my interest on his bookshelf.

He sat in his leather chair looking over paperwork with his eyebrows furrowed while I kicked my legs over the side of the chair and read a book about Greek mythology. It was now 12pm on a Monday afternoon and I was rudely awoken by a hot and steamy dream of my boss and fake fiancée? To be honest... I'm not actually sure what we are.

Once I had finally calmed down my raging hormones I was able to make my way downstairs for some breakfast. To my surprised, Baekhyun was sitting at the breakfast bar, wearing black cargo pants and a white T-shirt, not his usual attire for work.

"Good morning, Chaeyeong." His honey voice rippled through my body hitting every nerve, my mind clouded with the dream that I just experience and felt like I has thrown back into it.

I must have been zoned out for a little bit, because when Baekhyun's sweet scent and hot breath fanned against my face. "Chaeyeong," I quickly snapped back to reality, turning around to face Baekhyun as my lower back hit the bench. "Are you okay?" He placed the back of his warm hand against my obviously rosy forehead, my fingers clenched around the marble.

"I-I'm fine," what the hell, Chaeyeong!? Did you really just stutter? In front of the drop dead gorgeous mafia leader? "I just took a hot shower, that's all." I remove his hand and push past him, creating some distance, so my stupid hormones remain in check.

"No work today?" I grab a banana from the fruit bowl on the counter providing a distraction from the dream that keeps popping into my head.

"Thought it would be nice to at least have one day off, I take Monday's and Junmyeon takes Tuesday's." He eyes followed my mouth, forgetting where my eyes were. "Besides, its nice outside, perfect time to start your training."

"Sounds like a plan," I throw the banana peel in the bin and follow Baekhyun outside onto the fresh green grass. "So boss, what is the plan for this training?"

Baekhyun shoved his hands into his pant pockets, a small smirk forming on the edge of his lips "I specialise in combat, but not just any combat. I'm the leader, I have to act the part but I worked hard to hone certain skills."

"What skills?" I swear my mouth can't going two seconds without running itself.

"Patience, Chaeyeong." The tug of his freckled lip and mischievous glaze of his eyes told me he was about to tease. "Or do I have tape your mouth shut?" My stomach pinged with a strange feeling, I throw my hands up in surrender to let him finish.

"Over-direction, misdirection and focus shifting are something I mastered. Now I'm going to teach you, even though I know you already have some idea of how to do it." Baekhyun's hands scrunched up in his pant pocket as he took slow steps towards me "You have exceptional observation skills, now you just need to make it less obvious."

"Jongin and the other didn't seem to notice." I protest with a slight pout, my eyes raking ever so slightly down to see how close Baekhyun had managed to get to me.

"That's them, they barely notice anything to be honest." A hand reached out of his pocket and found it's way to my chin. The burning feeling in my chest and in the pit of my stomach remained me. "But I notice, that gambling match with Jongin, your eyes may not have moved to him but to me they were moving rapid and hard. It's the same as your footsteps, you think you're being silent but its very loud."

My knuckles slightly cracked as I smash my fist against his shoulder, the honey sound of his sweet laughter filled my ears, making my own lips tug at the sound.

"They are plenty of people like me, that trained to be the best they can be. You have potential, drive and you know how to stand up for yourself. Train, get better and be unstoppable." His calloused thumbs gazed across my chin once more before he retracted his hand.

"You need to be able to keep someone's attention on you and only you while you work around them. You've looked me up and down about three times already, all while I noticed you lean my on your right leg, you pick at your nails quite frequently. You bite your lip as nervous habit and your left eye twitches every time you want to punch me."

"You could have noticed that at any time since we met, we do live in the same house now."

"My point exactly, you have no idea my eyes were roaming your body." Another punch hit his shoulder, staggering him away with another laugh.

"Prick." I never knew Baekhyun would be one to tease and make jokes, I've never even heard his laugh until this very moment, he was always cold and broody. Maybe it was my dream, but I was starting to see him in a different light. One I liked much more

"You have potential, you can throw a punch, you notice things most people don't; however, you sloppy when it comes to technique." My brows raised slightly at the word 'sloppy'. "You're extremely clumsy when it come to it, you trip over air and run into every corner possible. You lack depth perception and focus."

"Can we go back to the compliments please, I liked those a lot more." I pout at the honey eyed man in front of me with that killer smirk that manages to drive my mind haywire.

"Okay, Ego. My point is, there is room to improve." The midday sun made the warm tones in Baekhyun's lightly tousled hair glow. The wind caught his locks as he moved backwards to a black duffle bag that was placed behind him.

He didn't rummage for long before he pulls out a small circular steel object, with a light flick of his wrist, clinks of gears and metal rattle through the air. The small object was now four times bigger, slightly wider at the top and smaller at the bottom.

"This is a 'bo' staff, we normally use wooden ones, but I though an expandable one will be better suited for you." The metal weaved slightly around his wrist with smooth movement, lightly clanging on his metal chain link bracelet.

"It originated in Japan, my mother taught me when I was younger. It's going to help you with your balance, depth perception and coordination."

"And if you piss me off, I will not hesitate to swing it at you." I smile at him while shoving my own hands in my pockets, the air was only chilly as winter has ended and spring had started. The cold still affected me though

"If you can actually manage to land a hit, Chae." My name fell from his slightly smirking lips, the pit of my stomach swirled with butterflies while the anger boiled over.

Marching over to where Baekhyun stood, I grabbed the cold metal from him and walked back over to my stop a few feet away from him. His eyes danced with amusement as he followed my every move. I'll be honest, I didn't expect it to have any weight to it at all.

I shifts my palm into what felt like the middle and start to sway my wrist in figure eights, trying to copy what I've seen in movies. I felt the metal turn in my hand twice before a loud clang was heard and my right temple felt like a rock and been slung at it.

Baekhyun tried to stifle his laugh, however failing miserably as I heard his low chuckles from where I was holding my head.

"See? I wasn't just being a prick, you are pretty clumsy."

"Oh whatever asshat! You do it then if you're so good." I whined out, still holding my temple.

He ever so gracefully moved towards me to grab the staff before moving back to his spot, he placed his hand slightly high than I had mine, his feet remained shoulder width apart. His eyes locked with mine as he started moving the staff, it moved around his palm as his wrist danced along with it.

The muscles in his arm started to flex as has he controlled the metal staff as if it was dancing in the wind all on its own. It floated amongst the air and around Baek's sun kissed skin as if it were weightless, it moved around Baekhyun's whole body and transferred between hand so effortless that if you blinked you would have missed it

Baekhyun finishes his little performance with a swish of the 'bo' staff down to the ground, the wind force blew the loose hairs out of my face as my eyes found his again.

"Impressed?" He chuckled out. "Another lesson, your eyes followed the staff only, misdirection. You need to be the staff gliding along the wind that everyone is watching, all while performing another tick no one is noticing."

He retracted the staff before placing in his palm that was now held out for me. "It's yours, practice with it, perform with it and be one with it." I grabbed the small but heavy metal in his hands, before I could fully retract, his hand had grabbed the end of it.

"And for the love of god, please don't lose it. It has your name on it, so be careful." He twisted the metal slightly to reveal a small etching in the middle, 'LCY' was engraved into the metal with the most beautiful script, that I recognised at Baekhyun's hand writing from the notes he'd left me in the past.

He let go of the now my staff as I ran my fingers over the etching, feeling every groove.

"Thank you, Baekhyun." I pulled the staff close to my chest. It may be something little to him but it means a lot to me. "This truly means a lot and I appreciate it." His lips formed a smile, not a cunning smirk but a full smile, one he only lets his brothers see.

"Alright enough sappy Chaeyeong. I want the bad ass one back." I used my new weapon and smacked him in the chest. His low chuckle resonated through me. "There she is. Come on, lets get you some ice for your boo boo."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 93 12
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€เผผ โœฟ ห™. ~ โ™ก ~ . ห™ โœฟ เผฝโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ Cha Yeonjun who is the most dangerous mafia boss in all of South Korea ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ Cha Soobin Bu...
10.5K 207 73
ยฐ ยฐ ยฐ A story about a girl that finally finds the will to live after years of being tormented by her ruthless past, just to have it reach to her once...
242K 6.5K 27
Jeon y/n, she works in a cafe and lives her life normally. When Kim Taehyung the most dangerous mafia laid his eyes on her she became his. He vow to...
78.3K 3.7K 74
"I know you. You love the thrill, the rush, the danger. You're attracted to it like a bee to honey. You did not enter into this kicking and screaming...