𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧...

بواسطة oh_anyways

oc x Marcus Lopez Arguello Ame Nyx Deianeira never wanted to be the feared assassin she had become. She wante... المزيد

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕
𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕❜𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅
𝓒𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑳𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑
𝑯𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚
𝑩𝒊𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒑
𝑺𝒚𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒚
𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇
𝑫𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓
𝑺𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒊𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝑶𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏
𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉
𝑺𝒉𝒆❜𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒕
𝑰❜𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍𝒆
𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓
𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒕. 𝑰𝑰
𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

1.7K 28 22
بواسطة oh_anyways

Marcus opened the door so Ame could step through. The two had gotten themselves a change of clothes and went to the rooftop. The pair walked toward their friends at a slow pace. Both had similarly shaped bruises on their faces, the only difference was the large bruise on Marcus's cheek versus Ame's purple broken nose and slightly black eyes.
Willie and Billy were the first to see the two. They exchanged smiles and went to stand against a wall. Ame saw Maria there as well, she glared at the girl, she did not feel any good emotion towards the Latina.

The silence was interrupted by Saya entering the rooftop. "Hey" Marcus greeted her. Saya didn't respond, once she saw Maria she only glared, her jaw clenching.

"I did it to help us all" Maria told the group, focussing her gaze on her ex-best friend. "You did it to help yourself, but that's not a bad thing. It's important not to forget that that's the way people operate. Less of a surprise later on." Saya told the girl, walking off to Billy and Willie.
"Damn, the freakiest shit always be happening during lockdown." "Or in my case, nearly be happenin'" the two spoke. Billy walked away grabbing Ame with him, "So time to catch up, tell me everything" He spoke to the girl and so she told him everything, and he told her everything, sharing a cigarette. Their talk was interrupted by Marcus.

"I gotta talk to everyone about something. It's important. Secrets got us into this. Holding onto bad feelings, not being honest, not trusting each other. All this back-biting, shit-talking and drama. You guys are the only family I've had since- since my folks died. And I can't lose you." He looked at Ame, she smiled at him, he was brave for admitting. She was a little annoyed Maria was present, indicating he also meant her, but that was just jealousy taking over.
"Come on, man" Willie voiced, emotion present in his voice. "Yeah, well in the spirit of full disclosure I want to tell you all the truth about me." Ame and Saya looked at each other, worry in their eyes, would he confess? that would put a major target on his back, and some people *cough* maria *cough*, are not to be trusted here.

"I didn't kill all those kids at the boys' home, when I escaped I let loose the boy who did.." Ame walked over to him sitting next to him, he grabbed her hand, she squeezed it. "I had this roommate, a psycho named Chester. He followed us to Vegas and he found Chico's body."
"What?" Maria gasped as she went to sit closer to Marcus. "That's not the worst of it. He -- he has this deadline... And we're running out of time." He spoke, and the group looked at him with wide eyes.

Maria stood up suddenly "I'm sorry." the group looked at the girl, confused why she was apologising. "I'm sorry that I dragged you into this. Ame I'm sorry I'm the reason your boyfriend cheated on you. I'm sorry he likes me more, and I'm sorry your shitty life got even shittier." The girl spoke to Ame, was this her way of apologising. Not to Ame, she doesn't know who she's talking to.

The group watched the pair as Ame slowly stood up and stepped towards the girl. Ame was taller than she was, which made the Spanish girl step back ever so slightly.

"Do you have any idea who you're talking to? mhm," Ame stepped forward even more, not blinking looking the girl straight in her eyes. "Your boyfriend didn't like you so you killed him. But I'll do a lot worse to you if you ever talk about me again, yeah?" Maria laughed. "You think I'm bluffing" "If you kill me, you'll get kicked out, and murdered by my people" Now was Ame's turn to laugh "Darling, I don't need this school, I don't need a legacy, because I built my own, I killed more people then you'll ever be able to kill, and I won't hesitate to add a few more by killing you and 'your people' in front of the whole school, I'll kill you so everyone can look at you as you bleed out," Ame told her, Maria looked mad and walked off, Ame stayed in her position as she mentally cooled off.

The rest of the group was baffled, speechless. "Now where were we?" Ame asked with a smile, not missing the proud smiles her friends wore.

The wind blew through Ame's hair as she sat on top of a roof next to Saya. Ame had a camera in hand as she looked through the lens. Saya was the lookout. The pair waited for any sign of movement as they watched Shabnam's house. They had figured out where Chester was after connecting the dots, the man in the bunny suit attached to the ruck is what gave it away.

Saya and Ame had volunteered to look for Chester, this would take their mind off school and gave the two some time together.

"How is Cedric? I haven't heard anything about him?" Saya asked the girl, the sun was starting to set behind the two. "He's been good. He went on a trip with his boyfriend, haven't heard from him today. He was having fun though, he's been busy so it's nice he got to relax for a bit." Ame told Saya. "What are you doing for Christmas break?"
"Don't know, I'll probably stay here, don't want to see family after everything that happened," Saya answered, thinking back to detention. "Are you staying or where you going with Lex? or was it, Billy?" Saya asked the girl unsure of which one I was. "I was going to go with Billy, like last year but after Vegas, I decided he should go alone," Ame responded looking at the house they were stalking.

"So what are you doing?" Saya continued to ask. Ame had decided on what she was doing and where she was going, "I'm going to stay with Cedric 'til Christmas after I'll get on a plane to England, I've been wanting to go back there so I will." Ame decided against telling Saya her full plan, deciding it'd be better to tell her another time.

"I see something," Ame said as she saw a man hobble out of the house in his underwear, followed by a group of other people, Ame snapped pictures and looked through the lens as the barely clothed man was pierced by a wooden spike. She focussed the camera on the group of people, seeing Chester right at the centre, an older woman talking to him.

"You must not love. You must not marry. You must discard friends and ideals...." Ame sat next to Marcus, the walkway separating the two. Saya handed out a note, having it be transferred to Marcus. Ame knew what it was about, the meeting the two had arranged. "...Violation of these edicts, is the most common downfall of our kind." Marcus opened the note, opening it quietly hoping Lin wouldn't notice.

"To achieve true commitment to life we must drown these failed needs." Before Marcus could read the note Master Lin swung his cane towards his face, but Ame and Maria stopped it from hitting his face. Ame was gripping the cane and Maria held her fan against it from behind Marcus.

"Emotions are a chemical mirage. That will betray you, leave you exposed." He looked down at maria's side as he tappen another cane against it, indicating that she'd be dead if this were to happen. Then he looked towards Ame, who had his attack on her blocked, instead of having himself in a situation where he'd be dead, at the hand of Ame. Ame smirked his way "Unless you pay attention" She finished for the teacher, sitting down in her seat. The class was silenced by the 'defeat' of their headmaster.

Lin was quiet before continuing "To care for another human, is to create your own weakness..." he turned o face the class "If you love someone enough to die for them.. then you surely will." He looked at Maria as he finished his speech. The bell rang Ame looked at Marcus waiting for him to join her but he nodded towards the door, they shared some glances and Ame nodded and left the classroom alone.

"Jesus. Is that Shabnam's dad?" "His mom could be in there as well." "All the more reason we have to do this now."
"Shabnam's house is rigged with traps," Saya explained the pictures Ame had taken. "Chester has seven to eight people in there helping him." Ame continued. 
"You're sure he has Chico?" Maria asked. "It's no bluff, he knows everything. He has to be getting information from someone inside King's" Saya thought out loud, Ame was confused as the source of information seemed pretty obvious. "Shabnam, he is the source" Ame spoke. 

"There's another problem. El Diablo. If this animal sends him Chico's head, if he finds out it was me-" Maria was cut off "We're gonna need some serious firepower. Guns, explosives" 
"Y'all must be out your damn minds" Willie voiced and left the comic shop. Marcus followed behind him, Saya and Ame looked at each other, knowing he wasn't going to be in anymore. Their thoughts were confirmed when Marcus walked back in, head hung low. 

As the group went to Lex and Petra, Ame decided she would go to Willie, as she would probably just agree with Lex and Petra for not wanting to work with the group she was not the best person to try and convince them to do so anyway. 

Ame stood at the door opening seeing Willie pack his bags. "You know it doesn't matter how far you go, your problems will always follow you." She said as she seated herself on his desk. "My moms used to call me peter pan. Said I'd never grow up. She sent me here to change all that. But if this is what growing up means, you can count me out."

"But why leave now, when we need you most?" Ame asked the boy, yes they may need him with the situation, but she needed him as a friend more. "This place is changing all of y'all," " Willie spoke after a long silence, it was true, it was changing us, at first Ame didn't notice this school changed people but seeing it happen to Marcus she understood, it changed her too. 

 "We love you, Willie. I love you. And if you're happier leaving than staying, then that's what you need to do. I will miss you" Ame stepped closer to the boy and he embraced her in a hug, Willie had been one of her first friends here at king's it was hard that he was leaving. As Ame left the room she turned around once, "Keep in contact with me, will you? And give Gabrielle a hug from me." Ame smiled and left the room. She took a deep breath and walked off to find Marcus. 

"Oh, Hey" Shabnam greeted Ame and Marcus as they walked into the room. "Headed home for Christmas?" He asked Ame as Marcus went to search for something underneath his bed. Ame looked at the boy with an obvious stare "Oh, right. no family, tragic youth. We don't really celebrate Christmas either, but we're really into Chinese takeout." Ame and Marcus shared looks and they both sat down on his bed "Hey Shab, do you-" "Do I what?" "It's just you've been talking to your parents a lot recently" "Yeah yeah....." Shabnam ranted about his parents' lack of care for him normally "It's just Uhm, you haven't told them anything about me, right?" "Pardon?" 

The two still didn't have an answer to their question as Maria barged in. "You two, get out" 
Shabnam shrugged and reluctantly left the room, then Maria looked at Ame, waiting for her to leave. "If Marcus wants me out of his bloody room, he'll tell me himself, thank you very much," Ame told the girl, hoping Marcus wouldn't make her leave, but he didn't. "What are you doing here Maria?" He asked annoyed at the girl, he knew she had been flirting with him more, especially in front of Ame. She had tried to force herself onto him on time when Ame wasn't there and he strictly told her he wasn't interested and she should leave him the fuck alone, the hint went above her head it seems. 

"What did Lex say?" She asked, "He'll help, Petra too." Marcus told her, both previously sitting teens had stood up, waiting for Maria to either say something or leave. She did neither. "I keep waiting for you to apologise. Some sort of acknowledgement of this huge secret you kept-" Maria was cut off by a fuming Ame, how dare she ask for an apology while she's the fucking problem. 

"Hold on a damn second Maria. You have no right to be angry at all. Marcus does not owe you an apology for keeping something personal to himself. He can decide who he tells and who he doesn't tell. You should be the one apologising, to him, to me, to the rest of the group for getting us into this shit, and I mean an actual apology, not some half-assed excuse. Get your attitude sorted and leave, we'll see you later." Ame told her. She left the room. 

"I love it when you do that" Marcus told the girl as he grabbed her from behind, pulling her close to his chest and hugging the girl. "Do what?" "Stand up for me, even though I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself." Marcus smiled "I know that, I just like to put her in her place." 
"Jealousy looks good on you" Marcus complimented the girl "Not that you have anything to be jealous of, I'm all yours, you know that right?" 

"Well not officially" Ame smirked 

"Not yet" Marcus replied matching the smirk. 

geez, this took unnecessarily long to write, but I hope you liked it. 

I'm excited about what's to come. the last chapters are coming in but they're packed with action. I kinda forgot to include cedric lately but he'll make a comeback real soon, I promise. 

I also want to get something off my chest, this story has been posted on novelhd.com without my consent and there is no way I can get in contact with them and I don't know what to do, I really don't like my content being posted anywhere else other than here on my wattpad. so if you know anything I can do, please let me know because it's eating at me and I really don't like it. 

on a more fun note, I want to start with 'question of the day' except not day but chapter lol. it's a way for me to connect with you because I love talking to you. so the question for today's chapter is, what is something that you really want to do at least once in your life? like a bucket list thing?  

For me, it would be like maybe backpacking through Europe with friends or something. 

another question (i couldn't choose) what is your biggest dream? could be anything, could even be the same as the bucket list item! 

Mine is becoming an actress, it is what i love doing most in life so I hope it will come true lol.

and then the last question of the day, do you have any idea what ame's plans could be for this Christmas break?? 

that was it for today, ttyl, i love you xx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.4K 483 25
✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚. 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯...
12.2K 321 15
ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴠᴀᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ *** As the night falls into the early hours of the next morning, Al...
294K 5.1K 74
Emma Gonzalez has been a long time student at King's Dominion. Her parents attended the school before her and turned out to be the best assassins the...
Blood and Daggers بواسطة Kate

الخيال (فانتازيا)

364 14 30
Ten years ago every creature, myth, and legend that you can think of, and some you have never heard of, decided to stop hiding and started attacking...