Teacher's Sin

By iloveyousobig

Jane Emerson a 17 year old Junior in High School moves to Oregon and finds herself on a journey that might or... More

Information
School
Jane Emerson
Zane Grey
Three Weeks Later
3rd Wednesday
3rd Thursday
Elijah Clay
3rd Saturday
3rd Sunday
4th Monday
4th Tuesday
4th Wednesday
4th Wednesday continued...
4th Thursday
4th Friday
4th Friday, continued...
4th Saturday
4th Saturday, continued...
4th Sunday
4th Sunday, continued...
5th Monday
5th Monday, continued...
5th Tuesday
5th Tuesday, continued...
5th Wednesday
5th Thursday
5th Thursday, continued...
5th Friday
5th Friday, continued...
5th Saturday
5th Saturday, continued...
5th Sunday
5th Sunday, continued...
6th Monday
6th Monday, continued...
6th Sunday
7th Monday
7th Monday, continued...
7th Tuesday
7th Tuesday, continued...
7th Wednesday
Next Week
Next Week, continued...
9th Tuesday
9th Tuesday, continued...
Graduation
Celebration
Celebration, continued...
07/10/23
Tuesday
Tuesday, continued...
Tuesday, continued...
Thursday
Sunday
Sunday, continued...
Next Month
"just do it already"
Elijah
"I'm sorry"
"Thank you"
Sunset
Black
Honeymoon
Honeymoon, continued...
Epilogue

3rd Friday

5.4K 54 48
By iloveyousobig

I woke up today already knowing that today was going to be one hell of a day. A day where everything and anything could go wrong just to make my day worst.
——————————————————
"Jane! Go get in the car!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I got up from my bed and grabbed my backpack, phone, and charger. I walked out of my room then started heading downstairs to go get in my car. "Are you feeling better?" She asked "a little, yeah" I said and grabbed my car keys "that's good, hurry please" she said then kissed me in the cheek. "Bye mom" I said "bye, have a good day at school" she said and I walked out of the house and into my car.

I started it and let it run for a few minutes then started heading to school. I tried not to think about what had happened yesterday but it was hard not to when I was about to see them both.
——————————————————
I was in English class and I wanted to leave school because I was going to see Cassie and Mr.Grey next period. I hated this whole morning and I really just wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

"Okay guys, that worksheet is due tomorrow, work. On. It. Or you'll get a zero but that's on y'all. Just get it done, it's not hard." Mrs.Wood said and sat on her desk. I continued working on it and before the bell rang I was almost through with it.

Then the bell rang. Fuck.
——————————————————
I walked out of class and started heading upstairs. I had to pee so I headed to the bathroom and I didn't really care that I was going to be late because I did not want to see either of them.
——————————————————
The bell had rang already and I was still in the bathroom. I fixed my hair a little then left the bathroom and walked to class.

I was at the door and I walked in. "You're late" Mr.Grey said which pissed me off but I didn't let it get to me. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." I said and walked to my seat behind Cassie. She stared at me the whole time while I was walking to my seat.

I sat down and immediately rested my head on the desk not wanting to be in there then this guy tapped my shoulder. "Hi, I'm Elijah, Elijah Clay to be exact." He said. I had no feelings of any sort for him but he's was extremely handsome and looked like a nice guy. "Hi, I'm Jane, Jane Emerson." I said and fake smiled. "I know" he said and smiled then stopped looking at me and payed attention to Zane.

"What do you mean you know?" I asked but he ignored me. "Alright, fine, whatever" I said and rested my head on the desk again then soon fell asleep.
——————————————————
"Miss, miss Emerson, wake up please" Mr.Grey said throughout the classroom and woke me up. I woke up and everyone was looking at me. I then had the sudden urge to go pee so I asked Mr.Grey if I could go to the bathroom.  

"Be quick" he said letting me go. I stood up and started walking only to be surrounded by everyone's laughter. I looked at everyone in the classroom and found the girls that didn't like me recording me.

This better not be what I think it is. I turned around and saw my pants which were stained with bright red blood. Can I just die today, please?

I was immediately embarrassed and ran out the classroom only to be followed by Elijah with his jacket and Mr.Grey with my things. I was too embarrassed to say anything to Mr.Grey but I forced myself too. "Thank you, Za-Mr.Grey" I said crying and wiping my tears.

"Here take this. Take my jacket" Elijah said and wrapped his jacket around my waist. "This is the last thing I wanted to happen today" I said and continued crying. "Jane it's okay, I'll be back" Elijah said then went to the guys bathroom.
——————————————————
I stood there awkwardly with Mr.Grey next to me not saying anything to each other. Soon Elijah came out when I was about to go inside the bathroom. "Here take these also" he said handing me some shorts that looked two size's too big but I didn't care. "Thank you so much" I said and ran inside the bathroom.
——————————————————
When I walked outside of the bathroom Mr.Grey and Elijah were still outside of the bathroom waiting for me.
——————————————————
"Thank y'all" I said to both of them giving them a slight smile trying to hide the fact that I was upset. "Jane, you don't have to go back into class" Mr.Grey said and nodding his head. He's trying to get on my good side again.

"Okay" I said "I'm going with her" Elijah said and started walking towards me "no you're not, you're going back to class" Mr.Grey said and pointed to the door. "Please, she has my clothes man, I need them back eventually" Elijah said and smiled "no, get back inside" Mr.Grey said repeating himself "Mr.Grey please let him come with me" I said.

"Fine, whatever, don't leave the campus" he said and took a deep breath then rolled his eyes as if he was annoyed then went back inside the classroom.

"Elijah, thank you" I said once again thanking him for what he had done for me. "It's no problem" he said then gave me a soft smile.

Now that I think about it, I might be a little attracted to him.

"So, how do you know me?" I asked him since he hadn't answered my question earlier. "Umm...basically you were the picked one" he said confusing me. "Picked one for what?" I asked "sorry, that's was ugly and cringy, basically my family we all get arranged for marriage once we are in high school" he said. He's kidding right? He's fucking crazy if he thinks I'm going to marry him.

"What the fuck? No? I'm not going to marry some guy I just met." I said caught off guard by his words. "You don't have a choice, I'm sorry. It's either you marry me a year after graduation or my family will literally have your family killed, including you." He said as if it was normal to kill people if they didn't want to get married. FUCK NO! IS HE CRAZY! HE'S OUT OF HIS GODDAMN MIND IF HE THINKS HE'S NOT MISSING A BRAIN.

"Elijah, no. Are you being serious or are you fucking with me?" I asked not believing him. "Jane I'm serious. Since you were, picked, we know all of your background information. It's not like I want to marry you, but I have to. I'm being forced. It's been arranged and we can't do anything about it." He said "Elijah, I'm not going to marry you, like ever." I said and stoped walking. This guy is absolutely unbelievable.

"Jane you and your family will die" he said and started walking again. "What the fuck! Stop saying that!" I said and started to get angry.

"Why me?" I asked. "Because your name was the most interesting to my father" he said and sighs. "Are you fucking serious?" I asked not believing him once again "Jane, I wouldn't lie to you. This is serious, and we have exactly this year and next year to get to know each other" he said sternly. Don't fucking get pissy, Elijah Clay

This was so unbelievable to me in this moment. "Elijah we can't get married" I said and scoffed "fine then I'll call my father." He said while grabbing his phone from his pockets. "No!" I yelled and took his phone away now scared. "Then, it's settled. Jane, my father isn't a regular man. He's involved in so many shit, so is everyone else in my family. Except me, until I get married at least. Which is, to you." He said and pointed at me. "Fuck you" I said giving him attitude and started walking the other direction, away from this crazy, psycho freak.

"Watch your mouth Jane" he said and scoffed then grabbed my wrist before I could walk any further. "No, let me go. This is literal fucking bullshit. Your dad fucking arranged our marriage because my name looked fucking interesting? Are you fucking kidding me?" I said angrily. "Are you done?" He asked me while I was talking and tilted his head.

"Elijah shut the fuck up!" I yelled and tried to get free from his grip. "Jane I swear to my father" he said then put his hand up to my face, squeezing my cheeks with his hand. Taking control of what could happen next.

I pushed his hand away, determined to not show him any signs of attraction. "Why were you so nice earlier and now you're being a total asshole?" I asked him. "I wasn't being nice. I was trying to get you alone." He said and scoffed then let me go.

"Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes. "Your eyes are going to get stuck" he said and grinned. "It's not the first time a guy has made my eyes roll" I said then realized how sexual that sounded.

I covered my mouth with my hand quickly and looked at him wide eyed. His eyebrows raised quickly and he looked at me in disbelief. "Wow, you probably shouldn't fuck anyone else from here on out" he said and looked away. "Don't tell me what to do and what not to do" I said still angry. "I do what I want love. You're not, going to fuck, anyone, else. Understood?" He said making direct eye contact with me and grabbed my face again. This time he was more gentle. A fire started burning at my core. Maybe he is hot, but he's an asshole!

"Mhm, whatever" I said and looked away with butterflies in my stomach. I had lied. JANE YOU'RE A FUCKING VIRGIN! It's okay we can hide it from him.

"Now that you know what we have to do. You can continue with your ranting about how your life is hell." He said "no, I already forgot what I was talking about" I said annoyed "fine" he said. "Fine" I responded. "Let's go" he said and pulled me as he picked his pace up leaving the building. "Elijah no, we can't leave!" I whispered aggressively "I don't give a damn" he said and continued pulling me. "Damn you Elijah" I said and walked because I could let him go.

"Elijah I have my car here, I can follow you to wherever you want to go" I said spitting bullshit out then breaking the fact that we were holding hands "no, hurry, let's go" he said and grabbed my hand again once again pulling me to where he was going. "Wait! I can't run as fast as you!" I said "Jane!" He said annoyed and ran back to where I was then picked me up.

I felt like I was in a tree from how tall he was. His scent was mesmerizing and I knew it was going to be something that I was going to get addicted to soon. "Jane stop being weird" he said "what?" I said confused since I wasn't doing anything "Just stop whatever you're doing" he said "my bad" I said and I slightly moved uncomfortably and gave him signals that I wanted out of his arms.

He put me down and unlocked the car and we both got inside. "Elijah where are we going?" I asked "wherever, except here" he said and turned his car on. We waited there for a while with awkward silence. "Jane where do you want to go?" He asked me "I don't care" I said.

He sighed and stared driving somewhere.
——————————————————
"Elijah slow down" I said since he started picking his pace up when we were out of the parking lot. He continued speeding up. "Elijah slow the fuck down!" I yelled "what. You don't like speed?" He asked me and scoffed. "We are in the school zone and no, I 'm not scared" I said not lying to him.

"Fucking baby" he said and laughed then slowed down. I looked at him annoyed because he actually thought I was scared. "Speed up, run a kid over for fucks sake" I said and sighed. Hoping no kid or anyone was in front of the car if he did decide to speed up. He looked at me with a smirk and grinned, but didn't speed up. "Speed up Elijah" I said aggressively and made eye contact with him. He didn't say anything but wouldn't speed up. "And I'm the baby? Okay" I said and rolled my eyes then sat back down all the way in my seat. It was giving Fast and Furious.

He then scoffed and started speeding up then I looked at him. "Faster Elijah" I said and smiled when he did. His eyes were on the road the whole time. "Look at me" I said and turned his head towards me. He was looking at me and the car wasn't speeding up or slowing down. "Don't crash" I said and smirked then looked him up and down. He cleared his throat. We gave Fast and Furious. Never again.

"I'm surprised" he said and then slowed the car down and stopped looking at me. "About" I asked "you're not scared" he said with a slight smile. "I wasn't lying" I said then looked outside the window. His hand headed to my thigh and it rested there. I pushed it off. "Quit" I said. "You quit" he said and quickly put it back. "We're not dating Elijah" I said and scoffed then looked at him.

"Yes we are" he said and ginned "no, we are not. I have no interests in being your girlfriend" I said and scoffed then looked outside the window again. "Jane, you have to be my girlfriend" he said demanding me. Is this guy serious?

"I don't have to be your anything, are you fucking psycho? You know what, drop me off at the school, I don't have time to deal with this bullshit." I said and started raising my voice.

"Jane, Jane, JANE! I was KIDDING!" He said, yelling at me. I slapped him and it made him stop the car immediately. I then started trying to open the door to get out but he would keep locking the door as soon as I would unlock it. "Elijah, let me out!" I yelled and looked back at him and grabbed my backpack from the back of the car.

He didn't listen and continued locking the door when I would unlock it. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I screamed frustrated and now angry. "No" he said and smirked. "Is this funny to you?" I asked "yes, clearly, now stop trying to get out of the fucking car before I leave you here!" He said sternly "THAT'S WHAT I WANT, SO OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!" I screamed with angry tears on my face.

I tried to hit him but his hands kept denying me from that. "Jane, Jane, stop!" He said and applied some pressure to my wrists. I tried taking some deep breaths and calmed down eventually. "I-I'm sorry, can you please open the door a-and let me out." I said once I was calmed down. "No" he said and put the car in drive mode. "LET ME OUT YOU FUCKING FREAK!" I screamed.

He started driving and I was still irritated but deep down inside, glad that he didn't leave me on the side of the road, alone. I could've gotten kidnapped, although in some way, I am being kidnapped right now.
——————————————————
The rest of the ride to wherever we were going was silent with the slightest sound of music playing. I was looking outside the window the whole time to avoid talking to him. "Jane sorry" he said finally breaking the silence. "Sorry for what?" I asked.

"For saying that you had to be my girlfriend, you don't have to." He said quietly "I'm surprised you're apologizing, but thank you. If I have to marry I'd rather not be your girlfriend immediately." I said, still pissed about that arrangement. "Okay" he said with a slight smile on his face.

"You're still and asshole though" I said and looked outside the window once again. "I know, I'm trying to work on it." He said and put his hand on my thigh. I let him. What if this was how it was going to be our whole lives?

"Where do you want to go tomorrow?" He asked "tomorrow we have scho- NO WE DON'T IT'S FRIDAY!" I said excitedly "yeah" he said and scoffed "um...I don't really care, just anywhere" I said and smiled "okay" he said and continued driving.
——————————————————
"Thank you for the shorts, I'll wash them and give them back to you tomorrow. Thank you" I said grabbing my backpack from the backseat and getting out of his car. "You're welcome, I'll pick you up at two in the afternoon, be ready" he said and nodded his head "okay, I'll be ready" I said then closed his door and started walking inside my house.

When I opened the door my parents were waiting for me in the living room. Shit. "Where were you?" My mom asked me "I was out with my friend, he's a cool guy" I said and shut the door behind me.

"GUY? YOU WERE OUT WITH A GUY!" She yelled and stood up walking towards me. "Mom, he's new! I wanted the make a new friend! FUCKING CASSIE AND I AREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE!" I yelled because I was getting aggravated. She slapped me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 48 26
A 17 year old boy faces the reality of a co-ed environment in school caused by a government project. Things turn for the worse as everything goes hay...
1.3K 32 52
Amelia Parker is a 17 year old girl who attends a school on the in California. Amelia is struggling with depression, trauma and many other problems t...
438K 4.4K 46
Avery Blake never had a perfect life, so when she starts to develop feelings for her new, hot music teacher and things begin to go wrong; let's just...
781K 17.4K 40
My name is Valentina Myers, I'm 18 years old and I'm back. I went to Ablin High School for freshman year until I fell for Jack Hill. I thought it was...