Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 11 - Search

8.9K 262 16
By mnerie_

Third POV

Two days have passed since Cynthia has fallen off from the cliff. No one knows where she went or what happened to her. Yet alone, they were starting to get worried of their missing comrade. She promised them that it wouldn't take her that long to go on the job that she chose, but in this case... they think that it took her a long time to finish the job.

"Dad! I'm starting to get really worried about Cynthia onee-chan! She's been gone for two days already!", young Romeo told his dad with worry in his voice.

"I know, I got a bad feeling about this..." he replied while looking at the door.

"I'm gonna go and find her!" Romeo declared.

"No you cannot! Stay here and wait for her. Have faith, Romeo" Macao sternly said.

"I'm tired of waiting! I'm going to find her Dad! I don't want to lose her like Natsu-nii and the rest... I'm going to find her!" he angrily said while clenching his fists.

Everyone in the guild were somewhat surprised of what Romeo mentioned, they all hung their heads down and darkened their expression. Tension waved throughout the small lobby, mixed with pain and grief. Romeo noticed this and made an inaudible sigh.

"Hmph, go do whatever you want Romeo" Macao mocked and turned away from his son.

"I will!" Romeo ran out of the guild to find Cynthia.

"Shouldn't you stop him?" his partner Wakaba started to asked Macao while smoking on his usual cigar.

"I would but... Ah... who am I kidding. The boy is right" Macao sighed in frustration while Wakaba pulled out his cigar from his lips and opened his mouth ajar to let the smoke escape.

"It'll be alright..." Kinana added while drying the dishes from the counter.

——

Romeo's POV

I was looking around town for Cynthia onee-chan. She had to be here somewhere and I just know it! I can't believe my dad who told me to wait patiently for her. But I just can't! She was like an older sister to me, I don't want to lose another member of my friends, my guild, another family member. Tears were starting to form in my eyes but I quickly wiped them off and kept on searching.

Magnolia was sort of a big town so it took me a few hours to look around. I even asked a few people if they have seen her by telling them her appearance. But they all replied with the same answer, which was definitely a no. This got me even more worried.

'Where in the world have you gone Cynthia onee-chan?' I thought to myself. I gave out a loud sigh and a man turned to look at me.

"Are you alright young one?" he asked.

"Uh... Y-yeah I'm alright..." I gave him a smile.

"Hmmm, doesn't look like it." he answered back with his eyes narrowing at me.

"Well actually there is something. I'm looking for my older sister well not biologically but I like to call her one because she acts like it... and she's been missing for two days already! I'm really worried about her" I told him giving a sad expression on my face.

"A lost sister? Would you care to describe her to me?" he curiously asked me while holding his chin. The man didn't seem to be dangerous or a threat to me, but he seemed too anxious about Cynthia onee-chan. I had no other choice though. I might as well tell him but keep my guard up if anything suspicious happens.

"Well... she has long sand beach hair, she always puts them in two uh... twin pigtails? What girls would call it... Has big purple orbs with so much life in them, she's taller than me by at least 2 inches, and has a lavender Fairy Tail guild mark on her right hip." I said trying to remember her appearance from the top of my head.

"Would her name be Cynthia Adara?" he pointed out.

I was really surprised when he said her name out of the blue! I mean she is the youngest S-Class wizard in Magnolia and in Fairy Tail, but this guy didn't seem like he was from here. It weirded me out how he knew her, this got me a bit anxious about him.

"Y-yeah! How did you know?"

"She was the young lady who accepted the job offer I gave in Fairy tail. Cynthia-chan has helped out in my village and slayed the beast so that we can live at peace. I travelled here to find her since the villagers and I have gave an idea of giving a feast to her as another token of appreciation. The beast was quite a handful, but she managed to slay him." he said trying to remember of the events that happened a few days ago.

"She finished the job? But where did she go? She hasn't came back home!" I panicked in frustration, worried of what would happened to her.

"She hasn't came back yet?". The man was surprised at this. I slowly shooked my head and clenched my hands into tight fits.

"I remember that it was raining that day... It was pouring really bad outside. I told her that she was welcome into my home but refused and insisted on going back home. She told me that she had some business to take care of... If I could recall." the man thought hard.

"Do you know which way she went back home?" I asked.

"There are two ways to get into the village, one that was a longer way to come here which would take two to three days, and the other is a shortcut up in mountains... N-no! It couldn't be she could've taken th-"

"The short route with the mountain?" I interjected him.

"Yes, it could be possible! I didn't take that route to come here because it was too dangerous" he added.

"Then that's where we're going!"

"I'll lead the way, but we have to be careful the roads on the mountain ahead don't appear to be that safe and are very narrow. But it would take days to get there..." he calmly said pointing a finger upward.

"Alright then, we should get a head start to find her! Let's go!" I said without acknowledging of how long the trip may be. I didn't care, I was worried and hoping that she would be fine. 

'Cynthia onee-chan, just wait for me! I'm coming' I thought to myself.

"Young one, I never caught your name by the way..." the man asked as he was speed walking.

"It's Romeo Conbolt and yours mister?" I answered to look beside him.

"Helta , just Helta" he said without looking at me.

"Nice to meet you Helta-san" I said politely.

"You too Romeo-kun" he smiled.

——

After some time which felt like five hours have passed, we were walking by foot and I was already tired and my feet were sore. I grimaced at the pain but still kept on going. I needed to find her and where she went, so I can't give up just yet. Not until we get to that mountain. Breaking away from my thoughts, a voice ranged through my eyes making me to look at Helta.

"You know Romeo-kun... There is another faster way to get there..." he said slowly while we kept on walking at our pace.

"N-na-naaa-NANI?!?" I looked at him with shock and an irk mark appeared on my forehead.

"We could've just teleported to get there since I use teleportation magic... but I wanted to see how determined you were to find Cynthia-chan. Let's just say that I am pretty impressed. So as a gift I will teleport us to get there" he chuckled.

"Y-you.... why didn't you tell me this earlier? We could've have done that instead! my feet are killing me Helta-san! I'm tired and sore... Do you not know how much that would've helped us?" I practically yelled in his ear. He pushed me off and stared at me.

"Like I said Romeo-kun, I wanted to see how determined you were and you passed!" he grinned at me. 'Ugh... what a weird guy.'

"So... are we going or not?" I asked impatiently.

"Of course we are" he said and walked up to me. He placed a hand on my shoulder and everything seemed like a blur to me. After a minute or so, my vision focused on a road and onto my right side was a cliff that you can fall off. 

"We're here" he said while looking at the narrow path beyond us.

My eyes were scanning every inch of the road and I saw on the corner of the road to see it being chipped off. 

"Ah! Over there!" I said while running up to the chipped road, with Helta following behind me.

"It looks like something happened here, or that someone might've..." Helta said while looking down. I too, looked down to see but I didn't notice anything. 

Until something sparkly beside me caught my eye. I crouched down to look at it and immediately recognized that it was Cynthia onee-chan's necklace. The necklace that she never takes off from her neck, apparently it was from a precious gift that someone special might've gave to her. I slowly placed it in my hands and put it in my pocket to hold onto it for her. I thought and thought..where she could've gone. She can't just leave her necklace there! That wasn't like her... unless...it lead to me a shocking conclusion.

"Helta-san! Cynthia onee-chan fell from here!" I said pointing down.

"N-no way... No one would've been able to survive this fall..." he said worriedly.

"I don't care! She has to be alive! I'm going down there" I said with courage and hope. Helta sighed and turned to look at me.

"Alright, let's go" he placed a hand on my shoulder and soon I noticed a figure laying on the grass, who looked lifeless and very fragile. I ran up to it and noticed sand beach hair and instantly, I knew it was her. I slowly slid my hand under her head and one on her arm to hold her in a sitting position. She seemed to have lost a lot of blood and I can't believe it that she's been here like this for two days straight!

"Helta-san! It's Cynthia onee-chan! Hurry! We have to get her back to the guild!" I said with slight tears in my eyes. 

I felt Helta's presence beside me and soon we were already in front of the small Fairy Tail guild. Someone patted my head and I looked up with tears in my eyes to see Helta with a concerned look on his face.

"Let me carry her inside" he said. I only nodded and let him carry her into the doors.

As soon as we got in the guild everyone's eyes turned to look at me and then towards Helta carrying a fragile Cynthia. After a moment of silence everyone ran up to us and asked what happened, why is she like that, Romeo where did you find her? and bombarded with many more questions.

"We need to get Porlyusica immediately!" I heard my dad yell.

"I'll go get her!" Laki-san volunteered and made her way to get the healing mage. I only hoped for the best. 

'Onegai, Cynthia onee-chan! Please be alive and don't give up...' Praying hard for her safety.

———-

Dun Dun Duuun~

Wonder what happened to her? Will she die and never see Sting anymore?

Who knows! Next chapter will be up tomorrow ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 25 16
Have you ever wondered what might have happened during the time period from when fairy tail defeated Acnologia to the day when Team Natsu set out to...
35.5K 1K 30
[COMPLETED] Word count: About 28,000 After the War with the Alvarez Empire, all of the guilds in Fiore have started their gradual recovery. Sting has...
129K 4K 35
*Completed, August 18, 2015* It has been a year and two months since the GMG's (Grand Magic Games). Lucy has felt weak and she felt like she doesn't...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...