Mother/daughter one shots: EO...

By the-CherryBomb

Hi, welcome. Here you can read one-shots of the reader being Elizabeth Olsen, Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Johans... More

EO: Questions.
WM & NR: Paprikash.
NR: Family dinner.
SJ: Skating.
EO: New home.
WM: Cookies.
SJ & EO: Puppy.
SJ & EO: Arguments.
EO: Paparazzi.
EO: Paparazzi, part 2.
SJ & EO: Reckless.
SJ & EO: Revenge.
WM & NR: Bedtime.
SJ & EO: Lost stuffies.
SJ & EO: White little lie.
SJ & EO: Aftermath.
NR: Bucky's arm.
EO: Homophobia.
WM & NR: Jack-o'-lantern.
SJ & EO: Scared.
SJ & EO: Secret.
WM & NR: Kotenok.
EO: Wasted.
EO & SJ: Birthday surprise
SJ: Acting's reaction.

NR: Allergic reaction.

5.1K 104 13
By the-CherryBomb

Warning: Swearing (probably a sad trigger by the end of the chapter hehe)

Words: 1.4k.

Age: 16.

Plot: Y/N has a 'weird' allergic reaction.

A/N: Well hello pals, another week, another one shot. This has been on my ideas draft for way too long, I'm so happy to fianlly share it with y'all.
Thanks again for all the support to the book, I'm still amazed by it! Hope you enjoy it and see y'all next time -F.

"Breakfast is almost ready, we're leaving in an hour. Get up now!" Was the first thing the teen heard that morning, from the lips of Natasha.

A groan immediately fall from her lips, pressing the nearest pillow against her face. For a moment, she considered skipping breakfast due the lack of sleep the night prior, all because she snuck out with her friends and didn't come back until four in the morning, with a small tattoo on her rib.

"Are you up yet?" Natasha knocked on the door, as she tried opening the door, unsuccessfully, because it was locked.

"I am." Y/N groaned back in response, rubbing the sleep of her eyes.

"You better. Don't make me come in there and get you up myself."

With that threatening from Natasha, the teenager quickly got out of bed, showered and got dressed up. Once ready she made her way to the kitchen area of their floor, where Natasha was making some breakfast.

"Look who is finally up. I was about to storm into your room and get you up myself... Did you have insomnia or something last night?" Natasha asked in a concerned tone, giving Y/N her breakfast plate.

"Definitely insomnia..." Y/N responded, as she sat at the kitchen island. Natasha hummed in response, actually sensing what had happened.

"So you're thinking on confess your mischief anytime soon or do I have to ask you directly?" Natasha chuckled, taking a long sip from the mug between her hands.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, mom." Y/N shrugged, taking a bite of her breakfast.

"Okay, then. What did you do?" Natasha crossed her arms with a frown on her face.

"Why do you assume I did something?" Y/N asked in a defensive tone, looking at Natasha directly into her eyes.

Natasha narrowed her eyes at her daughter, causing the teen to gulp. Y/N just needed to hold her own for a little while longer, until Natasha dropped the subject. There was no way her mother would know she'd sneak out, much less know she'd come home with a tattoo, right?

"Okay. Cut the crap, I raised you and I definitely know all your tricks. Tell me what did you do, detka? I won't be mad." Natasha was the first to broke the silence. 

Y/N shrugged in response, taking another bite from her food. She needed to resist a little more. She didn't know if it was because of the tension in the room making her nervous or if it was her imagination, but the tattoo on her rib started to get itchy. She tried her best to ignore it but the itchiness was growing within the seconds, so she tried to scratch it discreetly.

"Y/N... What happened? Are you alright?" Natasha's tone went from serious to worried, still with her arms crossed.

"Fine... If I tell you... you have to promise not to get too mad at me and probably murder me." Y/N mumbled, as she desperately scratched the zone. Natasha only nodded.

As soon as Y/N lifted her shirt, Natasha's next words got stuck in her throat, as she shook her head dissaprovingly and rolled her eyes. Natasha walked up to the teenager and inspected the zone before letting out a gasp. By the look of it, it was definitely infected.

"Come on. Get up, we're going to get that checked, in the medical bay..." Natasha ordered, making the teen groan still scratching it. "You need to stop scratching it."

"But mom my food. Let me at least fini-"

"That thing is infected." Natasha interrupted, shaking her head. "If we wait any longer, it could've dangerous enough to send you to an actual hospital."

"But mom, you're being delusional, I'm fi-"

Natasha shot her a glare, that made the teen sigh and get up, taking a banana from the fruit bowl in the process. Then both walked to the elevator in an awkward silence, as Y/N tried her best not to scratch the tattoo, even though the itchiness was killing her inside.

"I'm only asking this one time. Who the hell did this to you?" Natasha asked in a stern tone, pressing the down button. While Y/N ripped open the banana to take a bite.

"Betty's brother has a tattoo shop downtown. We got it there." Y/N explained.

"How did he believe you were old enough to get a tattoo without a responsible adult permission?" Natasha scoffed, as the elevator doors opened and both walked inside. The russian spy pressed the basement button.

"I might have or have not falsified your signature on a letter." Y/N admitted sheepishly. She finally gave in and scratched the tattoo as fast as she could, before Natasha snatched her hand.

"You idiot! What the hell were you thinking? Oh, right, you clearly weren't using your brain cells, not a single one." Natasha stated.

"Mom... I...-"

"Save it. Don't want to hear the dumbest excuse you're about to tell me." Natasha scowled in an angry tone. "That's by far the stupidest idea you've had this month. And I mean that, Y/N Romanoff."

"The second stupidest idea, mom." Y/N corrected her with a sheepishly smirk, causing Natasha to roll her eyes "The first was getting a tattoo. But I mean, I didn't think it would look that bad. It looked amazing on the design."

"You didn't think it was that bad? You joking, right?" Natasha scoffed, looking at her still in shock. "Are you even looking at it? It's infected and you seem like you'll drop dead in any moment."

"That's because you didn't let me finish my breakfast, besides if you think I look bad now, you should've seen my face when I was getting tattoed. I almost passed out." Y/N joked with a laugh, as both walked off the elevator and into the medical bay.

"Y/N Romanoff! This is a serious problem." Natasha scolded back.

"Geez, you need to chillax. It was just a joke." Y/N mumbled, taking another bite of her banana.

"No chillax, until that is no longer infected." Natasha took her arm, while looking for Bruce or someone to help them.

It took Bruce and his team around  50 minutes to determine that the ink had caused an allergic reaction and a slight infection. After applying a couple of shots to stop the infection, Bruce send the teenager to a recovery room to keep her monitored for the day just in case the ink caused another side effect.

"Since you'll be here for a while. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back soon." Natasha said with a smirk, adjusting the vest on her torso.

"Where are you going, mom?"

"Upstairs. Steve called to a meeting earlier. I have to go."

"Cool. See you, then." Y/N smiled back, pulling her phone from her jeans only to be snatched from Natasha.

"Nice try. This is mine until further notice, because you're incredible grounded." Natasha put the phone in one of the vest's secret pockets.

"But why? For how long?" Y/N sulked, crossing her arms.

"Beside the fact you went behind my back and irresponsibly got yourself tattoed being underage." Natasha responded defensively, crossing her arms too. "You snuck out last night too."

Y/N looked at her with both eyebrows raised and her mouth slightly open in surprise.

"Why are you suddenly surprised? You live with a russian spy, so I hear and know everything, everytime." Natasha shook her head once more, dissapointed. "Also you made the rookie mistakes of coming back in the elevator, and you're incredible loud too."

"Great, that's just fantastic." Y/N muttered, annoyed. "For how long?"

"All the time you spend in laser sessions getting that tattoo removed, before it infects again." Natasha explained, eliciting a muttered curse under the teenager's breath.

"And why do I have to get it removed? I paid a lot to get it done..." Y/N complained.

"Bruce recomended it or it might probably cause a more dangerous infection, because it seems your skin is allergic to the ink." Natasha informed with a sigh. "I don't know about you, but I definitely care about your health so you're getting it removed. That's final, detka."

"And what am I supposed to do now without my phone?" Y/N rolled her eyes, finally lying on the bed.

"Reflect on your actions, sleep a little more, find a book to read... I don't know, but I have to go, now. See you in a minute, detka." Natasha kissed Y/N's forehead before exiting the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 59.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...