it ends with august

By lilxnana

-- Estella Athena Knight. Always have been a special girl, she attracts the attention of the mafia king in a... More

h o w d y
A e s t h e t i c sīŋŧ
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y- t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y- s i x
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
e p i l o g u e

t w e n t y - s e v e n

5.6K 141 46
By lilxnana

"I do," my hand wrapped around August's, his eyes stared down at me looking so deep into them, I could see myself through them, in this case, I wished I could see what he sees in me.

I couldn't imagine myself, in a thousand years, I'll be here with him by his side while he slips the large diamond ring on my finger, deep down I was excited, nervous, I wanted someone to jump out and yell "surprise, the last six months of your life has been nothing but a prank,"

I wanted this to be a joke, some live television prank show and I was the start, but once my lips touched his, bringing the ecstatic feeling down my spine, making me crave for more than his touch, my mind only dragged off to how I'm here in the first place.

"A secret marriage," I mumbled, taking the seat they offered me, I couldn't bring my eyes to August's but I wanted to.

"In the mafia, you must understand the greater lengths of a woman who is the wife of a Don," Aurora, sat next to me, just her presence was motherly and I felt safe just being near her.

What they were suggesting, I couldn't give in. I come to terms that the hate towards August was nothing but a shield for what I was feeling for him, yet I still can't wrap my head around that.

"Your not just the wife of a Don, you're the heir of a Spanish mafia, you are protected behind so many measures," I say, I was the daughter of the most dangerous leader of an assailant company.

The word father always feels rotten coming out of my mouth, but he was never a father to me, he wanted a soldier and I wanted a father, you could see clearly how it would never work out.

"A Donna is more powerful than a Don, Lorenzo's great grandfather made sure of that," I heard that before, a Donna has just the amount of power of the Don.

I sighed, my hand ran down my face, this is crazy, "It's not crazy, it will keep you safe,"  August somehow read my thoughts, another sigh escapes my lips, my head looked up to the ceiling.

It wasn't crazy, it was smart since I've been with August knowing I'm a dead woman walking. I'd never felt more than safe by his side, Father had countless Capos, and Don's ask for a hand in marriage when I was eleven.

He always declined but he told me, 'once im in hands of a Don, there was no way of getting me back to him' the weird obsession he had with me made my mother more aware of him than ever. It makes me question if she knew about his... activities.

"If I was to say yes, how would we go about this?" I asked, I knew my answer but regret was clouding my body.

"Only we would know, along with the priest, it's a safe card, knowing you're the Donna of the Italian mafia, no one will touch you," A hand in marriage won't keep my father away, it will only make him more furious.

"Your father is working with other mafias not just to take you down but to take August down," I nodded slowly understanding where they were getting to, another mafia cannot touch one wife no matter the hate or vengeance they feel, if so they're a dead man walking.

No matter how I try to shield but the thought of August being killed sent a shiver down my spine, it's different now,  every single fight we had was because I started it, he only responded but, I dont know, I want to say my head is pulling jokes on me but I know it's not.

"I'll do it,"

His hand tightened around my waist bringing my attention back to now, at this moment. I watched his eyes search my face like he wanted to know what was on my mind right now.

"Baby," he hummed, baby a simple word bringing butterflies to my stomach, "You with me?"

I opened my mouth to tell him that I was with him, that I'd always been with him, but no words came out. I just nodded left for words, still struck by that kiss.

"Don't tell me kissing you was the only way to leave you speechless," His fingers moved down to the middle of my back walking me out of the courtroom, "now I know what to do,"

I shoved his side letting a smile touch my lips, "shut up,"

"Is that how you talk to your husband, rude," he was easing the tension, making me feel better and it was working.

"You're taking the title way too serious," I huffed.

The sun shined down on us, a whipped of air, a nice down out to paint outside. He opened the door for me, as he always does, since I've been with him he never let me open the door for myself.

"You are my wife, the most important person to me, if I want to take the title serious so fucking be it, you are mine now," I took a good look at him taking in how his jaw bunched up with irritation.

I nodded still lost for words, getting into the car, we weren't going home, apart from his family traditions after getting married they spend a week with their mafias, getting to know everyone.

"He will still come after me," I say, fear lying deep in my chest, "he's coming for me,"

August hand touched mine, never I would've have thought the anger we felt for each other would turn into this. I couldn't help to enjoy it.

"I will protect you, I always keep my promise, don't I?" He does, from the start he never broke that promise.

"I can't believe I"d just married you," I shook my head, looking at his family ring on my finger.

"I can't believe my mother got this plan from a book, if I knew she had this tuck under her sleeve I would have been went to her for her help," his words meant something more and I couldn't understand.

She gotten the plan from the book court of thrones, I would've guessed since she names Rhys from one of the characters, it's a smart plan.

I hate that, this was the only way for us to stay alive. I know my father, he will kill everyone to get what he wants.

I'm so tired, I'm not even sure what he wants anymore. I'd just know, he wants it to end with August and I.

. . .

"Donna,"
I inhaled deeply watching everyone greet me. I wasn't use to it but August held me the whole entire way.

"where are we?" I asked, we arrive to the house, it was nothing but beautiful.

"When my parents and aunts and uncles were young, they took a vacation to Italy and this is the home they use," I looked around at the interior.

"A lot of things happened here, but we decided to use it for celebrations," he informs me, he walked me to our room, where we will be staying.

In the same bed, "why are we sleeping in the same bed?" I asked, he looked at me as if I grew two heads.

"We are married, and adults, I'm sure we can sleep in the same bed for a week."

I gulped down that feeling in my chest, placing my bags on the bed and looking around. It was beautiful.

"Also, we cannot have our men questioning this marriage," He adds, he wasn't wrong, for this to work we needed to have everyone believe it, I also needed to believe it myself.

I let his words sink in and realized, he said our men, he already came to terms with this marriage faster than I expected.

I heard my phone ping, Spencer texted me, asking me if I was okay. She doesn't know about it, and that is what pained me.

I wasn't allow to tell my best friend yet, his men are being sworn to secrecy and while I'm keeping more from Spencer.

"Very well," I nodded, taking clothes out of my bag, I went to the bathroom to shower.

Knowing August was just in the other room sent my nerves wild, the dreams I've been having about him, now to sleeping in the same bed with him.

It's unreal.

Them dreams, god they consumed me. I moved my hand to the curve of my breast, allowing my fingers to graze over my nipple as they come back to me.

Letting that lone hand slide down my body, drifting into thoughts just about him. It's always about him, picturing his hands on my body, it started way before that kiss but that kiss unlocked it.

My hand drifted pass my belly button, the fog form the shower covering the glass. I'd let that single thought consume me as my fingers rubbed my clit.

His hands on my breast, teasing me, he always been so aggravating, but so beautiful like the devil and consumed me with so many sins, now I share is last name.

My eyes flutter back, teasing, giving myself comfort, my fingers coated in my wetness, the water doing me no justice.

I stifle a moan under the water, hoping and praying that I was quiet enough, that the man in the next room didn't hear just my exact thoughts about him.

On the tip of my tongue, I nearly uttered his name in a moan, pulling back. I caught my breath, what the fuck.

I dropped my head under the shower head, turning the water cold, fuck.

Once I finished, I wrapped the towel over my body, I was so consumed in my thoughts, I didn't notice him, I didn't even feel him like I always do.

He leaned against the counter, a towel wrapped around his waist, pouring his eyes into mine.

"Did you have a nice shower?" He asked, I crossed my legs, breathless looking at him.

"The water was too hot for my liking," I uttered, the bathroom was filled with fog. He held this look in his eyes, so dark. Lust.

He hummed, still leaning against the counter. He held onto it like he was trying to contain himself. I wanted him to lose control one day.

"Did you needed something?" I asked, moving towards the counter, the grip I held on the towel I felt as if he could make it drop just by looking at me.

"I guess I wanted to know, was it me you were thinking about while your hand slipped between your legs,"

My breath hitched, he saw me, the fog covers the glass but still you could see.

"You think so highly of yourself," I tried to keep my composure but I was failing, "maybe I was thinking of the handsome men we passed when we came in,"

His jaw tighten, and that grip he had on the counter tighten letting his knuckles turn white.

"Maybe, I was thinking about what they could do to me, when you aren't around," I add, I was only making this worse, I was playing a dangerous game. I'd love it.

He dropped his head, not a single sound coming from him but his shoulders started to bounce.

He looked back up at me, the expression he held just made me step back. He halted, his gaze piercing me.

"Let them touch you, so much even think about you, Estella," I swallowed.

August tipped my chin, letting thumb rub over my lip. "I will cute their eyeballs out and deliver them at your feet."

He walked away from me, starting the shower. In the mirror, I watched him, drop his towel letting me see his firm back, my eyes traveling down to his ass.

"You of all people should know, I don't fucking bluff,"

I am back, enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 8K 31
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
133K 1.8K 76
WARNING ⚠ī¸ #Violence #mature #Blood #Sad parts #cursing #Sexuality -------------------------- Victoria Marie knight: is the greatest Assassin in...
71K 1.8K 35
â€ĸâ€ĸâ€ĸâ€ĸ 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨đĢ𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...
54.2K 1.3K 41
"It's too dangerous." He placed his calloused hand on my hip and pulled me so our faces were mere inches apart. "I would ruin you, and you wouldn't e...