You wouldn't dare

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 1 Leonadas, The Don of the Italian Mafia, he was taught to be emotionless, cold, and to protect what was... More

Author note/introduction
1/Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas
7/Oaklee
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas
13/Oaklee
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
24/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
25/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
26/Leonadas
27/Oaklee
28/Leonadas
29/Oaklee
30/Leonadas
31/Oaklee
32/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
33/Oaklee
34\Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
35/Oaklee
36/Leonadas
37/Oaklee
38/Leonadas
39/Oaklee
40/Leonadas
41/Oaklee ๐Ÿ˜
42/Oaklee-Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
43/Oaklee-Leonadas
THE END

20/Leonadas

3.3K 61 1
By DontWorryAbtIt22

Waking up, I feel weight on top of me. Slowly, I open my eyes, seeing brown hair. I blink remembering last night. The fight and then that.

The way her ass squished when I squeezed it, her tits perfectly round, her soft moans filling my ears. Even thinking about it is turning me on.

Oaklee stirring brings me out of my thoughts. I feel her eyelashes flutter against my skin as she opens her eyes, blinking a few times. She lifts her head, her eyes connecting with mine. A soft smile, grows across her lips.

She moves to get up but I tighten my arms around her. She glares at me while I pucker my lips.

"Morning breathe." She mumbles.

"I don't care. Kiss me." I lean forward, crashing my lips to hers. I put one of my hands into her hair pulling it, I swallow her small moans.

I finally let her go and she stands up stretching. Giving me a full view of her body in a sexy red thong. I don't think she could get more sexier than this.

She walks off to the bathroom. Her ass bouncing with ever step she takes. I feel my boxers tighten. I stand walking to the bathroom. Opening the door is see Oaklee walking from the toilet to the sink, washing her hands.

I bend down, getting her a toothbrush out of my cabinet. I hand it to her before standing behind her, brushing my teeth. I watch as she puts toothpaste on her toothbrush and start brushing her teeth. She leans back into me, her naked back against my bare chest.

Her body on show, I slowly drag my eyes down her body. Looking at every curve, every scar, watching as her muscles move with her arm. She spits and rinse her mouth before speaking.

"I'm thinking of going back to my work today. What do you think?" She asks.

"You think you're ready?" I spit out my toothpaste. She nods her head.

"Words."

"Yes. Will yo-" she cuts herself off.

Fall into me, baby, and you'll never have to fall again.

I stare at her with an eyebrow raised. I wait for her to finish her sentence but she doesn't. She just shakes her head before walking out.

I quickly rinse out my mouth before following her out. She walks out of my closet, buttoning up on of my shirts on her and walks out of my room without another word.

I get dressed in a black turtleneck and grey slacks with a silver chain around my neck. And walk to the kitchen.

I see Ezra sitting at the island, eating his breakfast. I put a piece of bread into the toaster before turning to face Ezra.

"What's happening now?" I ask.

"There hasn't been anymore news on the Russians or the girl. As far as we know, the girl is dead." He says, taking a sip of his coffee.

I nod.

"So what happened last night with Oaklee?" He asks.

"Cosa intendi?"(what do you mean)

"Last night, you came to the club with Nova and her and then y'all came home with me. I don't know, man. Seeing her dance like that." He blows a breathe out. "She ha-"

He cuts himself off after seeing the look on my face. "You were mad and I haven't seen Oaklee since, that's all." He says, shrugging.

"We just got into an argument. We made up last night." I say, slightly dazed remembering how we made up.

Before he can question any further, Oaklee walked into the kitchen, going straight to the fridge. Getting a bottle of water and taking sips before looking between us.

I take my toast out of the toaster, putting butter on it before taking a bite. I take in Oaklee's outfit. She's fucking gorgeous. I watch as she leans forward, leaning her forearms on the counter. Popping her neck, her cleavage showing more than it already does.

I finish my toast, walking towards her. I stand behind her, grabbing her hips. I pull her up against me. I lean down, putting my mouth by her ear. "You ready?" I whisper.

"Y'all are making me feel extra single." Ezra pouts.

"Bye, Ezra." Oaklee says, slipping out from my grasp and walks out of the kitchen. I nod towards him and follow her out.

Walking in her building, my hand in her right backside pocket resting, I squeeze every now and then, with her leaned on me, I wipe any emotion off my face. Looking down, Oaklee does the same.

  We walk past people, watching as they either nod their head towards her or look a different way. A few women push out their chests, winking at me but I'm too distracted by the girl in my hand. A girl approaches us and immediately starts talking.

"Good morning. You have a 10 AM, an 12 PM, a 2 PM, and a 5 PM. You also have a call between 3 and 4. Your Monster is already on your desk, just like you requested." She says in one breathe, without looking up. Walking with us.

"Thank you, Nichole." Oaklee says and continues walking.

Once we made it to her office, she went straight for her desk. Turning on her computer, grabbing files and her sketchbook, spreading it across her desk, opening her Mac-book.

It all happened so fast. I'm still standing at the door. I wonder if she's a robot. Most likely not. There could be a possibility. I look at her, watching her as I slowly make my way to the couch across the office.

I watch as she moves back and forth from typing on her office computer to her phone then her Mac. I check my watch. It's only 9.

I hear a can opening, I lift my head. She puts a silver metal straw into a tall black can with a green M on it and starts drinking it. I walk over to her, grabbing the can as she puts it down. She doesn't even look up from the paperwork she's doing.

I move the straw, sniffing the drink before fixing the straw back and taking a couple sips. I put it down, my eyes widening trying to wrap my head around what I just dranked. "What is that?" I point at the metal can.

"Energy drink." She mumbles. She looks up for a split second before turning back to her computer, then she takes a double take towards me, narrowing her eyes. "Have you never had an energy drink before?" She asks.

I shake my head no.

She nods her head slowly, a little to slowly for my liking. "Do you like it?" She asks pushing her hair behind her shoulders.

I nod my head.

She looks at me before nodding her head once then turns her attention back to her work. I grab a chair that sits beside her desk next to her. I guess she put that there for me so I don't have to drag the chairs from the front of her desk.

I grab her hair, pulling it the side I'm on and play with it. It's become a habit of playing with her hair.

A knock at the door before Oaklee says a sternly 'come in'. The girl 'Nichole' walks in. I have to remember to do a background check on her.

"Your 10 AM is here. Would you like me to send them in?"

"Yes."

I go to move back to the couch, not wanting to distract her, but she puts her hand on my thigh keeping me still. I look towards her and she's just looking at her computer still.

A knock in the door again before it opens showing 2 men walk in. One is older looking, wrinkles by his eyes and grey short hair, the other has blonde hair, with a face of a baby. They look at me before looking at Oaklee.

They move to be in front of me, holding their hand out. "You must be the CEO. It's nice to meet you. I'm John Smith and this of my son, Jake Smith."

I furrow my eyebrows before opening my mouth to say something but Oaklee standing from her chair shuts me up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 41.5K 43
Smut Warning ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ”ฅ _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
ENZO By Walnut

Short Story

459K 12.3K 65
Vicenzo Ferrari Hernandez is a devilishly handsome mafia King. Despite being cold hearted and beyond cruel, he has fallen in love with the woman of h...
596K 15.7K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
33M 994K 50
"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" โฆ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at suc...