Fracturization (Honkai Impact...

By Corrupted839

A boy saved by the First Herrscher made it his mission to follow in his savior's footsteps and fight against... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome to St. Freya Academy
Chapter 2: A Friendly Spar?
Chapter 3: Normal School Days
Chapter 4: Necessary Preparations
Chapter 5: The Valkyrie Trials Pt.1
Chapter 6: The Valkyrie Trials Pt.2
Chapter 7: A History Lesson
Chapter 8: The Holy Maid
EX Chapter I | Something to Protect
Chapter 9: Mysteries of the Stigmata
Chapter 10: The Dive
Chapter 11: The Blade's Curse
Chapter 12: Chiyou Awakened
Chapter 13: The Eternal Prison
EX Chapter II | Meet the Class Monitor
Chapter 14: Academy Infiltration
Chapter 15: Clash of the Herrschers
Chapter 16: The White Comet
Chapter 18: The Informant
Chapter 19: Imminent Crisis
Chapter 20: Reawakening
Chapter 21: Just Another Day
Chapter 22: Trouble in Soukai City
Chapter 23: Distant Voices
Chapter 24: Oceania Assignment
Chapter 25: Poem of the Wind
EX Chapter III | A Day to Heal
Chapter 26: The Smile of Betrayal
Chapter 27: Echoes of the Past
Chapter 28: Flames of Rebellion
Chapter 29: Will of the Herrscher
Chapter 30: Journey for Tomorrow
Chapter 31: The Void's Trail
Chapter 32: The Eye of The Serpent
Chapter 33: Unraveling Shadows
EX Chapter IV | Our Next Step
Chapter 34: Arc Nocturne
Chapter 35: Drifter
Chapter 36: Starfall
Chapter 37: Nightfall
Chapter 38: Return to Nagazora
Chapter 39: The Roost

Chapter 17: Dark Currents

3.9K 124 73
By Corrupted839

June 4th 2014 / Denmark-Germany Border

A man wearing a white lab coat is seen frantically running through the snowy forest, seemingly trying to escape to somewhere as he is carrying a plain white box, clutching it tightly against his chest.

As he was traversing through the snow-covered trees, a shot suddenly rang out and a bullet grazes the man's cheek, making him stumble on his steps and fall down with a thud on the snow.

???: This is as far as you go

A female voice was heard and he turned around to see that there is now three Schicksal Valkyries in front of him. One of them is pointing her gun at him.

Valkyrie #1: Time to head back with us, Dr. Magi

The man only stayed silent as he tighten his clutches on the box he is carrying.

Valkyrie #1: You're a top scientist of Schicksal Lab 3. We don't want you dead. Return what you stole from us, and Overseer Otto will show mercy for this matter

The man only gave them a wry smile.

Dr. Magi: Sorry, girl. I never planned to live when I chose to escape

Valkyrie #1: Then I'm sorry, doctor

She aimed her gun at the doctor's head, ready to pull the trigger.

Valkyrie #1: Lord Otto also told us to recover what you stole from your corpse

She pulled the trigger, shooting a bullet straight towards the doctor's skull, however, the projectiles were suddenly sucked into a black hole that appeared just before it could reach its target.

???: Sorry young ladies

They were surprised at the sudden intrusion and they turned to where the voice came from and they saw that the culprit was a guy wearing a blue hoodie.

???: I'm afraid I can't let you kill Dr. Magi, or take his things

The Valkyries immediately pointed their weapons at the mysterious man as she drops down from the tree and landed in front of them.

Magi: Thank goodness! Cocolia sent you, right? You should choose a better meeting place! I'm carrying some really important things here!

???: Calm down, old man

Valkyrie #2: Cocolia? So you're betraying us to join Anti-Entropy?!

Magi: Of course I am! I'd rather die than let Otto have this gem!

Valkyrie #3: You traitor!

The Valkyrie squad got into an attack stance, ready to fight and the doctor got frightened as he quickly got behind the mysterious person.

???: Have no fear, old man. Cocolia only deploys me on the toughest missions

He raises his hand into a fist as black orbs started appearing around him.

???: Brace yourself. My fantastic show is about to start

Valkyrie #1: Anti-Entropy scum! Die!

The three Valkyries charges towards him, however, the man merely raises his arm and summons black holes around the attackers, pulling them into the air.

The girls could only scream in pain as the strong gravitational pull stretches and twists their bodies, their limbs and joints were forced to bend in ways that they shouldn't.

The black orbs disappear soon after and the three Valkyries drop to the ground, unmoving and lifeless.

???: Let's start moving, old man. Cocolia found a neat place for you to stay...

.

.

.

.

.

About a month ago, Anti-Entropy had dispatched an agent to infiltrate St. Freya Academy in an attempt to abduct the 3rd Herrscher, Mei Raiden. The mysterious attacker, claiming himself to be the 1st Herrscher, laid waste to St. Freya's dormitory facilities and was almost successful in capturing Mei.

However, Bronya and Akiri, along with Fu Hua and Kiana bravely fought back and defeated the attacker, but at the cost of sustaining heavy injuries. Thankfully, there were no further victims as most of the Valkyrie trainees at the academy were away since it was a day off, and those who were at the dorms stayed inside their rooms at the orders of the principal and were protected and watched by the staff.

After the attack, the principal of St. Freya Academy, Theresa Apocalypse commissioned repairs for the damaged dorm buildings while those who were involved in the battle are sent to the infirmary to recover from their injuries.

She had also ordered for security at campus grounds to be tightened so that any further trespassing and attacks would not happen again, and the students resumed their daily lives as normal.

However, as expected, the peace didn't last as a month after the infiltration, Anti-Entropy had started to make their next move.

June 6th 2014 / St. Freya Dormitory

Currently, in Valkyrie Squad V's newly restored dormitory room...

Himeko: Kyaa! Gimme more beer!

A completely red-faced Himeko shouted as she slams the empty beer can she was drinking onto the dining table.

Himeko: The campush hoshpital were ran by idiotsh who drowned me in stewpid water!

She seemed to have gone completely drunk and tipsy as her body sways slightly from side to side and her face is red all the way to her ears.

On the table, are many snacks and desserts served. Some kind of party is currently being held in the dorm room, in celebration of Himeko recovering from her illness and finally getting to leave the academy infirmary.

Theresa: Please keep it down, Himeko... You've just got out of the infirmary and you haven't fully recovered yet

Theresa is present at the table, drinking a glass of bitter melon juice. Sitting next to her, Bronya is also enjoying a similar beverage.

And sitting silently on the opposite side, Akiri is seen quietly enjoying a slice of strawberry cheesecake Mei had baked specially for him as it was his favourite as a special thanks for his efforts to save her.

Himeko: Eeeh? The old woman is nagging again. Right, Kiana?

She turns her head over to the side to see that Kiana is silently glaring at Mei and Fu Hua, seemingly being more focused on the bespectacled girl.

Mei: Thanks for saving me, Fu Hua. Here are some snacks for you. I studied some Shenzou recipes to make these

Mei said, offering her a plate of snacks and she picked one up with her chopsticks and held it up to Fu Hua's mouth.

Mei: Go on, try some! I hope you like them

Fu Hua: You're too kind Mei. I was only doing the right thing, and the others helped as well. But they do look really nice

She opened her mouth as Mei moved to put the food into Fu Hua's mouth. But at that split second, the snacks had all suddenly disappeared. They looked to see that the culprit is the silver-haired girl, munching away at the snacks with glee.

Kiana: Mei-senpai always makes the best snacks!

Mei: That's so mean, Kiana! I made those for Fu Hua!

Kiana: Hah! Whatever Mei makes belongs to me! Fu Hua doesn't deserve it!

With a smug grin, she went over and teasingly poked Fu Hua's cheeks.

Kiana: Because our class monitor here got KO-ed by that creep in round one! In the end, I was the one who saved the day!

She puffed up her chest with pride as she started getting carried away.

Kiana: Before I forget, I saved our class monitor as well, so she should thank me. Since I saved an A-ranker, that technically makes me an S-rank Valkyrie right?

Fu Hua: Don't be so overly confident, Kiana. It was your mysterious Battlesuit that won the fight

Kiana: Aunt Teri gave me that super suit! That still amounts to something

At that moment, something flashed on the lens of Fu Hua's glasses. A message had seemingly appeared on her glasses telling her that a new mission is being assigned to her.

Fu Hua furrowed her brows as she is reading the message and Theresa notices this.

Theresa: What is it, Fu Hua?

Fu Hua: Nothing of great importance, madam principal. But I must excuse myself

She then and over and briefly placed a hand on Mei's shoulder and smiled at her.

Fu Hua: Sorry, Mei. I really want to stay and try your desserts. But regretfully, I must leave now

Kiana: Don't be sorry. Your share will soon be safe in my mouth

Kiana butted in as she is stuffing her mouth with slices of cakes and biscuits. However, Fu Hua then had a smirk on her face as she glances towards the silver-haired girl

Fu Hua: I'm afraid not, Kiana... Since this is just a simple mission, they asked me to take a rookie along

Kiana: Rookie? You mean Bratnya?

Fu Hua: I'm talking about you, Kiana

She said as she pointed at Kiana, and the girl widened her eyes in shock.

Kiana: What?!

Fu Hua: I also asked HQ to give you bonus points for taking part in this mission to save your grades. Consider it my way of thanking you

Fu Hua then looks over towards Akiri.

Fu Hua: Akiri. Sorry to interrupt, but you're up also

Akiri: Right

He finishes the last bite of his cake and then looked at Mei with a sincere smile.

Akiri: Thanks for the cheesecake, Mei. It was really good

Mei: You're welcome. I'm glad to hear you liked it

Kiana: W-Wait! You can't be serious!

Fu Hua: Come on, let's get moving. We're on the next transport flight to Singapore

She then went over and grabbed Kiana by the back of her shirt and started to drag her away while Akiri only quietly followed them.

Kiana: Nooo! I don't wanna go!

As she was dragged out of the room, she desperately tried to hold on to the front door. However, Fu Hua only continued to pull her away, resulting in the door being ripped out of its hinges.

Kiana: Mei-senpai! Save me!

Theresa: Oh dear...

Himeko: That little brat... Now I gotta pay to fix that damn door...!

(Elsewhere)

At the Schicksal Headquarters, Amber is seen approaching the Overseer of Schicksal, Otto Apocalypse, who is currently staring at a screen.

Amber: We have dispatched Fu Hua to look for the gem

She informed him.

Amber: She proved reliable so far. Our success should be assured. But...

Otto: But? Ask away

Amber: Why did you ask Fu Hua to bring those two along?

Otto: Why? Don't you think this is the perfect opportunity to see...

A smirk grew on his face as he looked at the surveillance footage of Kiana being dragged by Fu Hua back at the dormitory with Akiri following behind.

Otto: ...The progress of our little experiments?

(Timeskip)

The world of the early 21st century is dominated by two global superpowers that transcend national governments.

Schicksal dominates most of Eurasia. Anti-Entropy, on the other hand, controls the Americas.

However, several countries, such as Singapore, refuse to be aligned with either faction.

Treaty terms strictly prohibit Schicksal Valkyries and Anti-Entropy mechs from entering these unaligned nations.

June 7th 2014 / Hotel Royal - Singapore

Kiana: Whoah!

Kiana was awestruck at the banquet of food prepared on the table as she and Fu Hua, now dressed in qipaos, stepped inside the hotel.

Kiana: Whoa! That's a lot of food!

She excitedly started to walk towards where the food is, but Fu Hua grabbed her arm to stop her.

Fu Hua: We need to wait for Akiri first

Kiana: Eh? Why's that idiot taking so long anyway?

Fu Hua: Be patient. I'm sure he won't take long

Just as she said that, the boy in question had just arrived, entering through the front door of the lobby and he walked straight towards the girls as he noticed them waiting.

Akiri: Sorry I'm late, girls

They looked up to see Akiri, sharply dressed in an all-black suit with his hair neatly combed, giving him a look that the girls haven't seen before. Both girls had a slight red tint on their cheeks as they silently stared at the boy.

Akiri: What? Do I look weird in this?

Kiana: I-It's nothing, idiot

Fu Hua: Y-Yeah, it's nothing...

The two girls said as they quickly looked away, which caused the boy to tilt his head slightly in confusion.

Kiana: Now come on, I want to try all of the food here!

Stars and sparkles were seen in her eyes as she didn't waste any more time and went straight to try the many different kinds of delicacies served on the table.

Kiana: Amagad! Everything tastes awesome here! Why didn't you tell me about the great food?

The silver-haired girl said as she took a bite of the food while Fu Hua only helped herself to a drink and Kiana noticed this.

Kiana: Why aren't you eating, Fu Hua?

Akiri: Kiana, we're still on a mission...

Akiri answered as he is looking around the area.

Kiana: Oh yeah. You still haven't told me anything about our mission

Akiri: Yeah. What is it are we doing here?

Fu Hua: It's just a spy mission that I can handle myself. But I did intend to make use of this mission to take you two to Singapore

She said as she picked up a serving of a slice of cake before offering it to Kiana.

Fu Hua: And you're right, Kiana. You did save our lives that night. I'm really grateful for what you did

Kiana: Really?

The silver-haired girl was surprised to hear Fu Hua, the class monitor of all people to say that to her.

Kiana: I... Well, I used to think that you were always mean to me, but you're actually pretty cool. Thanks for the trip!

Kiana then proceeded to try out more of the food that was on the tables without a care in the world. As Kiana was busy eating, Fu Hua quietly walked away from the two of them. However, the black-haired boy notices her sneaking away.

Fu Hua leaned against the wall as she peeks around the corner to see a man wearing a black suit guarding the elevator.

Fu Hua: (thoughts) The private elevator is guarded. So Dr. Magi must be there...

She went back into cover as she started to think about her options.

Fu Hua: (thoughts) Can't alert anyone in a stealth mission like this, but I have a plan

Akiri: Mind if I join you?

She was startled for a brief moment at the sudden voice as she turns her head to see that it was Akiri, standing next to her.

Fu Hua: I told you, I can handle this on my own

She whispers, not wanting to alert the man guarding the elevator.

Akiri: I know. But I figured I could give you a hand

She thought about it for a moment before giving him a firm nod.

Fu Hua: Alright. You stay here and watch my back. I'll deal with the guard first

Akiri: Wait, maybe I should go

Fu Hua: Are you seriously doubting my abilities right now?

Akiri: I'm just concerned, okay?

Fu Hua: Thank you, but I'll be alright. And besides, I have a plan

Akiri just nodded and Fu Hua went and approached the man.

Fu Hua: Excuse me, sir. I don't feel so good...

She said as she acted as if she was sick.

Fu Hua: I think I ate and drank a little too much. I don't think I can make it to the restroom

Fu Hua placed a hand on her stomach, doing her best to act like she is feeling unwell in front of the man as his face immediately went red.

Fu Hua: Please, sir... Can you please carry me?

Guard: O-of course, miss

With that, the man escorted Fu Hua away towards the bathroom, leaving Akiri behind, still staring at Fu Hua, feeling a slight heat on his cheeks.

A brief moment later, Fu Hua returns alone, now wearing the outfit that she stole from the guard before.

Akiri: Smooth

Fu Hua: Thanks

They then promptly entered the elevator and Fu Hua presses the button to take them to the top floor and the elevator started to ascend.

Akiri: By the way, what is your mission exactly?

The boy asks while they wait inside the elevator.

Fu Hua: Just a simple infiltration and extraction mission

Akiri: Must be important if you of all people are assigned to this mission. I doubt HQ would send you if the mission is as simple as you say it is...

Just then, a brief chime is sounded, signalling that the elevator has arrived at the top floor and the doors slide open.

They were then met with two armed suited men, who notices them exiting the elevator and immediately aims their guns at them.

Man #1: Who are you?!

Man #2: Hands in the air, we need to verify your IDs

They approach the two, still aiming their guns at them. But as soon as they came close, Fu Hua strikes them both in their necks before they could react, knocking them unconscious in an instant.

Fu Hua: Good night, boys

She then turns to look at Akiri.

Fu Hua: You stay here and guard the exit

Akiri: Are you sure? Isn't it better if we go in together?

Fu Hua: It's better if I sneak in alone. I need you outside just in case something goes wrong. If I'm not back in five minutes, call for backup

Akiri: Got it. Be careful

Fu Hua only nodded as she approached the door and gave a couple of firm knocks.

Fu Hua: Excuse me, sir. We have confirmed the sighting of a Schicksal Valkyrie. I've been assigned to this area to ensure Dr. Magi's safety

It didn't take long for the person inside to open the door and Fu Hua then steps in. Akiri watches as the door closes shut, feeling slightly concerned.

(Elsewhere)

Meanwhile, back at the bottom floor of the hotel...

???: Excuse me, young miss...

Kiana was about to take a bite out of a large bao bun when she heard a male voice calling her from behind, and she turned around to see an old man wearing a white coat approaching her with a champagne bottle.

Man: Can you help an old man open this bottle?

Back at the top floor, Akiri was still waiting for Fu Hua, anxiously looking at the time on his wristwatch.

Akiri: (thoughts) It's been four minutes already... Could she be in trouble?

Just as he thought that, he heard some mechanical whirring from behind and saw a group of small, four-legged spherical droids approaching him.

Akiri: Shit... Spider Mechs...

The boy slowly steps back from the robots.

Akiri: Voice override, Akiri Shiranobu of Anti-Entropy, ordering Spider Mechs to disengage!

He shouted, however, the droids didn't respond as they kept on approaching him, now glowing bright red as they were about to self-destruct.

Akiri: (thoughts) Damn you, Cocolia...! She reprogrammed the droids!

He held out an arm, projecting multiple swords in mid-air, and with a wave of his hand, he launches each of the swords towards the robots, destroying all of them as the swords impaled each of the droids before they could explode.

He lets out a sigh of relief, but the moment didn't last long as he saw that more of the small robots had appeared down the hall and is making their way towards him.

Akiri: Oh, shit...

Panicking, he ran inside the room where Fu Hua went and he burst through the door to see that she is now only wearing the white undershirt with a blue jacket over it instead of the black suit she was wearing. She also appeared to have been injured.

On the ground, he saw similar droids that he encountered just outside, looking like they are already destroyed. He then noticed a familiar-looking man on the floor unconscious.

He had many questions in his mind, but he pushed them aside.

Akiri: Fu Hua!

Fu Hua: Akiri?

The girl was surprised at his sudden appearance.

Akiri: We have to get out of here!

Fu Hua: Why? What's wrong?

At that moment, the exploding robots swarms through the door and started to glow bright red.

Fu Hua: Follow me!

Fu Hua grabbed Akiri's arm and started running towards the huge window and they jumped, smashing through the glass window as they started to free fall down the side of the hotel building.

Just a second later, the room they were in bursts into flames as the robots exploded.

Akiri: Fu Hua, how do we land?!

The boy shouted as they were plummeting to the ground at a fast rate. Fu Hua only kept silent as the feather accessory on her hair started to glow.

Fu Hua: ...

(Elsewhere)

Man: Thanks for the help, miss

Kiana: No problem! Piece of cake, gramps

Back on the bottom floor, Kiana had just helped the old man to open the glass bottle as he is now giving her his thanks.

Kiana: We Valkyr- I mean, we fight to... Let's just say I'm really good at opening bottles!

The girl mentally breathed a sigh of relief as she had almost revealed to the man that she is a Valkyrie.

At that moment, a rumble was felt all through the building as a loud explosion was heard coming from the floor above, reverberating loudly as the people inside started to panic and scatter.

Kiana: That sounded like an explosion from the top floor! This place is dangerous gramps! Get out of h-

As she was about to move out, she was cut off as she felt a sudden prick on her neck, and she immediately felt dizzy as her legs gave in and she fell to the floor.

Kiana: What...?

Dazed and confused, she looked up to see that the culprit was the old man, as evident by the empty syringe he is holding in his hand.

Kiana: Gramps? Why...?

She couldn't keep herself awake any longer as her eyelids felt extremely heavy, and the silver-haired girl eventually succumbs to her sleepiness and she blacked out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 412 39
(OC X Honkai Impact) Current status: ON HOLD Typically Honkai Beast killers are called Valkyries. For males, they're called Knights instead. However...
202K 6.9K 49
A scientist, a fan of Honkai Impact, enters the world of this game, in the body of the first Kiana clone, but with some changes. { ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ } {...
109K 3.6K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...
20.4K 510 22
A young girl named Sirin Sadouskaya once had witness a dream that she lost her mom, her friends and everything. after witnessing that weird dream, un...