You wouldn't dare

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 1 Leonadas, The Don of the Italian Mafia, he was taught to be emotionless, cold, and to protect what was... More

Author note/introduction
1/Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas
7/Oaklee
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
24/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
25/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
26/Leonadas
27/Oaklee
28/Leonadas
29/Oaklee
30/Leonadas
31/Oaklee
32/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
33/Oaklee
34\Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
35/Oaklee
36/Leonadas
37/Oaklee
38/Leonadas
39/Oaklee
40/Leonadas
41/Oaklee ๐Ÿ˜
42/Oaklee-Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
43/Oaklee-Leonadas
THE END

13/Oaklee

3.2K 49 4
By DontWorryAbtIt22

It's cold. It's so cold. Why can't I see anything. I move my arms around. I feels so light. What's happening?

  "Oaklee!" The voice sings out.

  Huh?

  "Oaklee!"

  "Momma?"

  "Oaklee! I'm so sorry!"

  "Momma, why are you sorry? There's nothing to be sorry about." I hear her sniffle.

  I close my eyes.

  "Oaklee, keeps your eyes open for me."

  "Momma, I'm scared."

  "I know you are, but you have to keep them open. You can do it. You've done it once, you can do it again, baby."

  I open my eyes, except this time I see a hallway with a close door. I turn to see another closed door on the other side.

  "What is this?"

  As soon as those words left my mouth the doors opens. One is shining, almost blindly white. The other is black with two white shining silhouettes.

  "Baby, you have to choose."

  "I'm tired of choosing, papa."

  "It's okay. It's okay to be scared and tired. But right now you need to be strong. Stronger than we were. You have to choose."

  They sound so close but they are so far.

  "What's happening? Am I free?"

  "No baby, not yet. You will be. Soon." Mom says. She sounds so happy, calm.

  "I wanna be with you, Momma. Please let me."

  "I know you are tired, I know you are physically and emotionally drained. But you have to keep going. Life is tough, my darling, but so are you."

  "I thought I got to choose? I choose to be with you! Let me! Please!" I scream, pleading.

  "One day, you are going to have the love of your life and many children. Just like we did except our time was cut short, yours will not be. Be strong. Be safe. Be happy. For us. Know we love you and we are always with you."

  "Momma! Papa! Please, don't leave me again! I want you!"

  "You will see. You will feel it. Never let it go."

  The door shut and then I stood there feeling like I was nothing. I turned my head over, looking over my shoulder. I stare at the bright door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.5K 23
"I have a goddess in front of me, it'd be a crime not to worship her." He whispered in my ear. His lips and hands met my skin anywhere they could. Hi...
570K 12.2K 62
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...
314K 7.8K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
37.4K 924 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...