Reincarnated into Classroom O...

By sakura_sakuroko

A story about a 15 years old Raion Ryuvolt who die because of a god, got reincarnated into Classroom Of The E... More

Character introduction
I Die Goddamnit
The Start Of My Mission
Theory
Plan In Motion
Two S
Cherry Petals
Swimming Class
Cherry Girl
God's Domain
Stressful Month
Relieving Stress
Saving My Benefactor?
Character Introduction Part 2, Love Interest and Random Stuff
Despair Is Fantastic
...*sigh* A Date...
Blackmail Material
Blackmailing People :D
Students Council And Midterm
Framed
The Trial
Human
Vacation At The Island
Gaining Support
Gimme The Shot
Predator
Lots of SS (Probably)
Zodiac Sign Doesn't Suit Me
Just a oneshot
Note
Greeds
Spread Your...
Trust
Defect
What A Twist
Start Of A New Relationship
Raion Being Raion
Pool Talk
The Moment
Victim Blaming
The Name Cause Death
Opposite Of Rotten Banana
What Is Wrong With Him

SS: Partner (Raion Ryuvolt and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)

1.5K 54 7
By sakura_sakuroko

Short chapter

And she's made in China ;D

|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Third Person POV

"I am predator." That's what Raion said to Ayanokouji as he turn to face him. He is smiling, while the moonlight shine his bright red eyes.

To said that Ayanokouji is interested is an understatement. He's truly intrigued about what Raion meant when he said he had a nickname that have been known by a lot of people just like him.

Ayanokouji finally understand a little bit about the boy named Raion Ryuvolt.

The person that have the same fate as him. The person that have been created to be a masterpiece.

"I don't know what your nickname is, but I'm sure there's more than one. Although I'm more known as Predator."

"Do you hate it?"

"I don't really hate it. The place is what make me strong, but at the same time it make me weak. It make me grow, but at the same time it didn't."

'As intrigued as I am, this is his personal problem. He can told me about it if he want to.'

"Hey Ayanokouji."

Ayanokouji look at Raion. It look like he decided to rest his head again.

Ayanokouji join him by the railing as he put his back by the railing.

"Let's stop being friend."

"That's a sudden request. Why all of the sudden?"

"What is this? Could it be you want me to be your friend~" Raion said cheekily.

"No. You should already know what I think about people. I'm just curious as to why you want to break this relationship."

"Tsundere~ did you learn it from Horikita?"

"...."

'Now I wish I didn't said that.' Ayanokouji thought blankly.

"You could say that I also think you didn't want to be my friend from the beginning. It's as if you was force too. So I guess this is your decision."

"*Sigh* You're right. I was kinda force to think that if I want to complete this mission, I'll need to be your friend. But I want to fight it. I want to fight my past. And this is my decision. My own decision to be free."

'I wonder, if I can do the same. Can I fight my past. I'll be going back to that place after graduation or after I was expell, wether I like it or not.'

"You're a lucky guy. You're already free from that place. I'm only free for three years."

Raion look at him and sigh.

"Are you an idiot?"

"... That's new coming from you.."

"I mean, I literally said I'll help you be free from that place. I said I'll shut down that place. Even better, I'll kill every single one of the workers that work there. People that sponsored that place. People that knew that place."

"Oh yeah...you did said that. You promised that. But it look like you break the promise."

"Promise was meant to be broken. I might be someone who keep his promise, but there will be time the promise was broken. What I need isn't promise, it's trust."

"Trust?"

"Promise will build trust, but it won't build relationships, trust does. In every single promise you'll have some kind of relationship. A mutual relationship. A rivalry relationship. But the one that keep that moving is trust. Mistakes happen. It's predictable, it's repetitive, but you can't avoid them from happening. That's why you'll always need a trust."

"So you trust me?"

"This is not a promise, this is a mutual trust between you and me. And since you've trust me, I decided to put my trust on you."

"Aren't you afraid that I'll betray you?"

"... I've been betrayed a lot of time already. Another betrayal won't affect me. Not only that, I don't think you'll betray me."

"On what basis"

"You've show it when we first make the promise. When you decide to shake my hand, you've trust me. That's how I always work. I know who to trust and who I shouldn't."

'Perk of having a trust issues I guess..'

"Then...did you make a deal with Ryuuen but in the end, you decided to betrayed him?"

"He saw me as a perfect pawn to destroy class D. He does put up with his promise when he gave me the stuff, but his eyes told me everything. He's going to do this again. He'll probably try to make a promise with me, only to scam me. Ryuuen is a tricky guy, but not as tricky as our class's monkey"

'Class's monkey? Is he talking about Koenji?"

"I bring the snake to the base. I got lucky when I found it. I burn the tent, along with Karuizawa's underwear."

"You did that because you knew Ibuki will be the culprit when you asked where did she go."

"You could say that. You did also help me by saying Ibuki is the one who did all the bad stuff at our base. Although I think that was unintentional."

"I just want an excuse to make it look like Horikita did something good."

'All of it is because I want a cover. A perfect cover that'll be fine with what I'm doing.'

"I also did make a contract with class A. But they didn't realize the mistake that they make. Inside every contract or rules, there will be some kind of loophole. I just use it to my advantage."

'I learned it the hard way.'

"I don't understand, why did you told me everything about what you did during the exam?"

"I told you didn't I, I want to stop being your friend. For now that is." Raion look to his side where Ayanokouji is.

"I want to be your partner."

"Partner?"

"We got our own fair share of problem. We don't people to meddle with our business. But we both do need someone to watch our back. No matter how strong you are, you'll be overwhelmed by something, and you'll need someone to help you when you're down. We can call for their help if we want."

"... Do you trust me? Do you trust that I'll keep this relationship working? Do you trust that we'll be a partner?"

"That's not the question that you should asked me."

Ayanokouji look at Raion and tilt his head. Not understanding the statement.

"The real question is do I trust myself?"

Ayanokouji look at him blankly. Even if he know a little bit about the boy named Raion Ryuvolt, he still didn't understand him.

"I trust you but the problem is, I don't trust myself."

Yes.

That is the truth of Raion Ryuvolt trust issues. He believes in other more than himself.

And this is how he knew someone will betrayed him. Because he feels like he betrayed himself everyday.

But this doesn't mean he'll just trust people blindly. Because of this, he'll think other people wanted to do bad thing to him. More bad than what he did to himself.

In other words, he doesn't trust anyone. Not even himself. But at the same time he does trust everyone. Even himself.

"I'll trust you." Ayanokouji pull out his hand. Raion look at it for a while and then smirk

"Thanks." Raion shake Ayanokouji's hand. "From now on, we are partner. Glad to be working with you."

With that, they seal their contract.

[~]

They walk around the ship deck.

"By the way, what do you think about society?" Ayanokouji decided to asked his partner a question. A question that he always like.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think society is equal?"

"No. It's never was equal. Screw that. Society is overrated. Who created this weapon." Raion muttered the last part

'Humans are picky.

They said everyone is the same, but be honest, you can't accept everyone as your friends.

You sort them out and exclude the one you didn't like. There's no equality.

It's just a sweet little lie.' Raion thought

"Hmm." Ayanokouji just nodded. Although he doesn't seem to really understand what Raion meant by weapon.

"By the way," Raion suddenly said as he sip some water that appear out of nowhere. "Can I call you Kiyotaka?"

"Sure." Ayanokouji doesn't really care about it. He mostly didn't understand what's the use of calling someone by their family name.

"Then you should call me Raion." He said with a smile.

They continue to walk. And just as they say their goodbye and went on their way.

A bright light can be seen engulfing the area.

______________________________________

Arthur: Ok... What happened?

Author-san: This happened *snap finger*

Raion appear.

Raion: What the fuck...

Author-san: What the fuck indeed.

Raion: Who are you? *point to Author-san* I already knew the loser and Pin

Arthur: Hey!! I'm not a loser!!

Raion: But you know who I was talking too...

Arthur: Because I'm the only one you didn't mention

Raion: There's still me..

Arthur: ....

Pin: L

Arthur: Greahhhhh

Author-san: I'm Author-san. You can call me Rawr if you want. That's literally my nickname. I'm the one that cause your suffering

Raion: So you're the one that make me stay at class 1-D?

Author-san: Yep

Raion: Have lot of annoying bitches in my class?

Author-san: Yep

Raion: .....

Author-san: ....

Arthur: This is awkward..

Pin: I agree...

(Sorry for bad grammar and writing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
243K 15.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
112K 3.9K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
88.3K 1.7K 34
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐‹๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ...