The boy with the seaweed brai...

By A_hopeless_writer

Percy Jackson is your average teenage demigod. But when your average teenage demigod holes himself up in his... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8
Part 9:
Part 10
Part 11:
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 25:
Part 26
Part 16
Part 27:
Part 28
Part 18
Part 29
Part 30
Part 19
Part 31
Part 20
Part 21 {History Revisited Part 1}
Part 22 {History Revisited part 2)
Part 23
Part 24

Part 17

194 4 0
By A_hopeless_writer

Percy's POV:
OK. Nico's asleep. Good. He doesn't need to know how bad Gabe is if he catches me.

I slide away and get out of bed. I make sure to grab my phone.

I walk into the kitchen to grab a snack and a drink. I sneak a cookie and grab a glass but as I go to fill it, the light turns on.

"You're up late, naughty girl~"

Fuck.

I turn my phone on, pretending to check the time but actually switching to camera and start recording.

"So?" I ask.

"Naughty girls get punished~"

"We have a guest, Gabe."

"Then be quiet."

He grips my wrists and slams me against the table.

"Gabe. Don't."

"You don't fucking tell me what to do."

He forces his lips onto mine and begins to undo his pants.

This fucker had the stamina of a horse. He could go 3 times in  row if he wanted to. His record is 6 in 2 hours.

He pulls my sweat pants down and grabs my legs, lifting them up, off of the ground.

I let out a loud yelp as he lines up. I grabs my ass cheek and digs his nails in.

"What did I fucking tell you."

"B-be quiet?"

"So you did hear me."

He shoves into me aggressively. I winces silently.

He repeatedly shoves in and out. I've learned from the past not to make too much noise.

I hear movement from a different room but say nothing as it would possibly end lethally. For both me and the person.

Gabe pounds me mercilessly. I begin to pass out from exhaustion.

He grabs my hair,.pulling it back, which brings me back around.

"Good slut, I might even let you eat dinner tomorrow."

I keep quiet.

"Admit it. Say what you are. Or you know the consequences."

"I-I'm a Slut..."

"Good enough."

Gabe pounds with more force and I hear the table legs squeak beneath us.

I hold in a moan as he rubs against my G spot. Fucking bastard. He kept rubbing against it until I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Fuck~" I moan quite loudly.

I cover my mouth as tears pierce my vision.

I again feel the all to familiar feeling.

Gabe releases into me as I begin to shiver.

"Good Slut."

He remains inside until he finishes. When he does pull out, he drops my legs and I end up on the floor as cum trickles out of my poor hole.

"Now clean yourself up."

With that, Gabe walks out.

I use the table to lift my shakey legs up off the floor.

I muffle my sobs as I walk to the bathroom. I sit down on the toilet as tears stream down my face.

Once done, I get up, flush everything down and walk back to my room to see Nico putting his phone away.

"S-sorry...did-did we wake y-you?"

"Yeah. But it's not a bad thing. I got footage from under the door."

"Nico. I want you to fuck me."

"What?"

"You heard me," I say walking closer to him,"Fuck. Me."

"Are you sure? You're shaking like a leaf because of what Gabe has done to you."

"Nico. That's WHY I want you to fuck me. So maybe I can actually be fucking happy with sex for once."

"But-"

I cut him off by kissing him. He melts almost instantly. I pull away.

"If you want to, of course." I say.

Nico pulls me back into the kiss before pulling away again.

"Of course I do. How could I turn down fucking someone as handsome as you?"

I smile as we kiss once more. We begin to slowly make our way to the bed.

Nico moves away from the kiss, down to my neck. I feel his tongue, lips and teeth against my soft skin.

"Fuck~" I moan softly, for once it wasn't against my will. I have never been happy to moan. This was weird.

"You can...moan if...you want..." Nico says between kisses and nicks.

I smile.

"Want to go further?" Nico asks me, pulling away.

"Please~"

Nico smirks and goes down to pull my sweat pants back off.

"Who did this?" He asks as I look down to see him running his fingers over my scars.

"Him..."

"I'll deal with him later. You first."

He resumes what he was doing by pulling my pants and boxers off from around my ankles.

He teases  my clit with his tongue and begins to suck. No rhythm, no pace, just a boy trying to get his bearings.

He eventually develops a rhythm which feels good for both of us.

"Shit Nico~" I moan quietly as the boy works.

When he pulls his head off, I let out a slight whimper.

"Top or bottom?"

"What?"

"Do you want to top, or be a bottom."

"I can't really top...You can top..."

"Now are you su-"

"Yes. I'm sure."

Nico backs up to have easier access. I feel him rub his dick between my lips before pressing against my vagina.

"C-could you try anal?"

"Sure Perce."

I feel him re wet his dick before lining up with my ass. He lifts my legs up and places them on his shoulders as to give easier access. He pushes in and I hiss slightly at the foreign sensation.

"You okay?"

"Yep...just give me a second..."

He listens to me and keeps still as I adjust.

"Okay...You can move "

He moves out slowly before moving slowly back in.

I grip onto the sheets as Nico continues to move. He places a hand on my stomach as he gently fucks me.

"Please Nico~ Faster~"

"Okay. If you want to stop, just say."

Nico speeds up and it feels good for once.

I begin to let out moans more frequently as Nico maintains his pace and position.

"Nico?"

"Yeah Perce?"

"Can I t-try something?"

"Depends."

"You lie down and I straddle you."

"Sure."

Nico pulls out and lays down.

I throw a leg over his waist and take a breath.

I lower down and grind against his dick. He whimpers softly and covers his mouth with his hand.

I lift up and take his dick in my hand. I line it up with my ass and put it slightly inside.

I let go and balance before lowering down onto it fully. I couldn't take it all the first time. I take a deep breath and raise up again. I drop back down again. All of my motions started slowly and sloppily. I decided to speed it up to create a momentum.

"Fuck Percy~"

I finally find a momentum that didn't kill my thighs.

I bounce repeatedly on Nico's dick. I look into the boy's eyes and see that they're half lidded with pleasure. 

I smile and continue.

I see Nico grip the sheets and I feel him thrust into my movements. This made me smirk with pride. I lower down and begin to spell 'Banana-Coconut Cake.'

I hear him moan curses in both Greek and Italian.

"Merda~ είμαι κοντά."

"Me too~" I moan out.

I lean forward so that I'm practically laying on Nico's chest in order to tighten my hole.

I keep moving and I soon feel a familiar sensation.

"Sorry..I should've-"

"I-It's okay! It's more than okay!"

I wait for Nico to finish cumming. I even help him ride out his high by milking him. (okay, it sounded less weird when I wrote it last night-Nyx)

When Nico relaxes and stops releasing, I lift off of him and lay on his chest.

"Th-Thank you Nico..."

"F-for what?"

"For...this. For everything."

"No problem."

We lay together in comfortable silence for a while.

"We should tell your mother while we're here."

"About the baby?"

"Yeah. I mean, if you didn't want Gabe finding out, you...could say it's your boyfriend's?"

"Maybe. Or I could tell her it's Gabe's...She already knows what he does to me."

"Yeah..."

"Let's sleep on it."

"Okay...."

We lay together and listen to the other's breathing and heartbeat.

We drift off into a happy slumber. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 84 9
DISCONTINUED!! + new rewrite on account! PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THIEF ❛Take courage, my heart: you have been through worse than this. Be s...
1.9K 80 9
π’πˆππ‹πˆππ† πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐍, He wanted out. He never wanted to be part of the chaos that was the myths of gods and goddesses and...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
128K 2.1K 24
Percy Jackson is an international teenage superstar, taking the world by storm. Annabeth Chase is a wise high school student who has no idea what mak...