Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 09 - Time Passed By

10.9K 270 120
By mnerie_

Cynthia's POV

Three years have passed now since I've came back to the guild after I created new friendships with Sting and Lector. I've visited them quite often and they were pretty pleased. Also, it has been 4 years since the news of everyone who... disappeared, which included the year that I was with Sting and Lector after my one year job request. Not too mention that Alzack-san and Bisca-san got married after a year of Natsu and the others, disappearance! I saw this coming and soon they were a happy married couple with a newborn girl whose name was Asuka. She was adorable and acts like her parents fighting bad guys with a toy gun. On some days when I'm not busy, I take care of her which I don't really mind.

There were times when I met a guy named Zeref during on my missions, who was known as the darkest and most evil mage in history who was originally from 400 years ago. He didn't seem to be bad, he told me that he isolates himself from other people and doesn't want to hurt them at all. At first I thought it was some kind of trick until he cried out of nowhere, I felt bad for him and was really concerned. Soon we became friends, but not as close as mine and Sting's, even though he was afraid of me to walk up to him or even touch him, I didn't care because I used a light protection spell to cloak myself from his dark magic.

I was back in Fairy tail after visiting Sting and Lector a few days ago. Apparently they found new friends and soon became best friends. I learned their names which was Rogue, who had messy black hair that almost reaches his shoulders, his bangs were brushed to his right side of his face covering his right red eye. His eyes were like that of a snake, almost similar to Gajeel-san's eyes, he was known as the shadow dragon, the opposite of Sting. No wonder they clicked.

I almost met his adorable exceed named Frosch. She's a green exceed who wears a pink frog-like suit which she thinks that she is a frog and not a cat, which I think it's so cute. She became very fond of me and soon I was her most second favorite person other than Rogue. I remembered the first time I've met them when I came to visit Sting and Lector, feels like it was yesterday but in reality it was two years ago. The year after I met Sting and Lector.

---

Flashback~

"Oi Cee-chan!" Sting waved over to me when I got off the train.

"Cynthia-chan!~" Lector ran over to me and jumped into a hug.

"Hey! I've missed you both!" I grinned while hugging Lector and called over to Sting who was a few feet away from me. As I was walking towards Sting, my eyes landed onto someone else who was standing beside him, he was about my age and Sting's. His red eyes were peering over to me and he gave a small smile. I smiled back.

"Hello" he said politely.

"Hi..." I said shyly.

Sting noticed our awkward introductions and started to make the conversation more lively.

"Soo, Cee-chan... This is Rogue! He's a shadow dragon slayer like me! But the opposite, since I'm light. We met a few days after the last time you visited! So now he's been with me for a while and we both became the best of friends!" he grinned.

"I see... Well nice to meet you Rogue-kun! I'm Cynthia Adara. Also a best friend of Sting-kun and Lector! I hope we can be best friends as well!" I chirped.

"Nice to meet you too, Cynthia-chan. Rogue Cheney. Hope we can be great friends!" he gave a smile.

I felt something patting my leg and I looked down to see a cat in a frog suit? It was so cute! I squealed and kneeled in front of the exceed.

"Hi there cutie! I'm Cynthia, and you are?" I asked while bringing the exceed into my arms.

"Frosch! My name is Fro, and Fro thinks you're pretty!" she smiled and hugged me. So now I had both Lector and the little green exceed in both of my arms.

"Aww! Thank you. You're really adorable Fro!" I cooed at the little exceed and cradled him in one of my arms.

"Fro thinks so to!" she added.

"H-hey! What a-about me Cynthia-chan?" Lector added with a pout.

"Well let's say your brave and handsome!" I smiled softly which made Lector to have this smug look on his face. Typical cat. I looked over to Rogue who was blushing.

"Is she yours, Rogue-kun?" I asked him while petting Frosch's head.

"U-uh... yes..." he muttered while his blush deepened in color. Giggling I handed her over to Rogue in his arms and placed Lector down on the floor who went to stand beside Sting. I turned to look at Sting who was grinning at me.

"So... are we going or are we gonna stand here doing nothing?" I asked skeptically.

"Oh oh yeah! Let's go!" Sting beamed and walked towards the exit of the train station, leaving me and Rogue standing there.

"He has a mind of a child..." Rouge muttered under his breath.

"I know right... but I think it fits his personality perfectly", I said while giggling.

"I heard that you two! Hurry and move your buttts or else I'm leaving you guys behind!" he groaned while looking back at us, making me to laugh even more.

"You heard the man, let's go!" Rogue sighed.

"Right..."

End of Flashback~

--

The rest was history, I became friends real fast with Rogue, and Frosch was always attached to me more than ever. Remembering it like it was yesterday, the five of us walked around town and did some sight seeing, nothing out of the ordinary but it was still quite a lot of fun! Soon, we went back to the open fields where I usually sit with Sting but now with Rouge and Frosch.

We usually began to train and do some fighting challenges, little did they know that I was an S-Class Wizard in Fairy Tail, even up to this point I still haven't told Sting and Lector. I just felt like there was no need to. Later sometime in the near future I will, possibly my next visit I will tell the four of them about me being part of a guild and my rank. I have also learned that Rogue looked up to Gajeel but I never said anything because of their disappearance and I didn't want to disappoint Rogue, as with Sting, he told me that the Salamander person was Natsu-san, but still I haven't said anything. Probably they already knew but I didn't really bother to say about it.

It's been a week now since I was with Sting and the rest, and today was a rainy day outside so I decided to stay in the guild which was now located south of Magnolia, and it was a little far from our original location. After I came back from my first mission and my encounter with Sting and Lector, I heard that the everyone back in the guild could no longer afford to keep Fairy Tail's first building that was in the southern coast of Magnolia town where it was the memories of Natsu-san and everyone, mainly in the center of Magnolia but on the far edge. Now we have the run down place of a guild. It was a small cottage like house and it lies on top of a small hill. The reward I've earned from my first mission still wasn't enough to keep the original guild, but it paid enough for the damn Twilight Ogres.

I hated them with my guts, they would force us to pay them for their so-called 'help' of keeping Fairy Tail going after our collapse a few years ago and I would always want to fight them, to tell them they aren't the best guild and strongest, calling us weak because of the day when everyone disappeared, but Master Macao said not to interfere or tick them off. That made me even more upset. I understand that he wouldn't want me to do anything for our safety but still. I was getting ticked off more by the minute.

Thinking about this I decided to go pick a job trying to forget about this, I picked one where the reward was 100,000 jewels about a monster hunt and that it was terrorizing a village. There wasn't much job postings nowadays because of the now rundown Fairy Tail. I walked over to Kinana who was washing the dishes.

"Kinana-san! I'm going to take this job!" I showed her the job posting.

"Alright... are you going tomorrow? I don't think that the weather is at it's greatest right now..." she said worriedly.

"It's fine. It won't take me too long to finish."

"Cynthia-chan, you're going out now?". This time it was Wakaba who asked while smoking a cigar and was sitting on a stool, arching his eyebrow at me.

"Yeah... I don't want to be sitting here doing nothing. I'm a little bored" I chuckled.

"Take care then and dress properly for the weather!" Macao added in on the conversation. I was expecting him to say 'No Cynthia-chan you cannot go out today for a job!' or whatever...Kinda surprised me but I didn't say anything so that I wouldn't change his mind.

"I'll be taking my leave now..." I smiled at them with reassurance.

"Cynthia onee-chan!"

I looked to my left to see Romeo who was still a few years younger than me but it looked like he matured. Even so, his mind is always on about Natsu-san and everyone else. He believed like me, with all our might that they will come back. But something tells me that he's starting to lose faith on the return for the others.

"Yes?" I smiled down at him and pat his head.

"Be careful and get that monster real good!" he grinned.

"Of course! I will beat them to the pulp where they can't even scare people anymore" I laughed at my comment as I walked towards the door.

"Be safe..." Kinana murmured without taking her eyes off from me as I reach the door knob and walked out of the small guild.

---

Sorry for the short one! Next one will be slightly longer?

Annnd we all know that Frosch's gender hasn't been confirmed. Honestly I think of Frosch as a boy... but many says a girl, so I kept Fro as a girl. He/She is too cute! :3

Tata for now my lovely readers! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
367K 10.3K 60
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...
354K 6.5K 120
#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. This is based off the anime and more on f...
1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...