Underwater || BBH

Da ashacherries

"Oh great! Now I'm scared and horny." Lee Chae-Yeong, drunken bartender with a bad drinking problem; Byun Ba... Altro

00. Prologue
01. Exo Planet
02. Byun Baekhyun
03. Nightmare
04. Black Jack
06. Lee Estate
07. Mother
08. Talk
09. Mistake
10. Some Truth
11. Dream Land
12. Flunk
13. Ten
14. Lessons, Lessons and more Lessons
15. Nothing but the Truth
16. Cat's Out Of The Bag
17. Private Room
18. Sulty Satin
19. Champagne Bubbles
20. Hands Off
21. Leader's Burden
22. Healing Hands
23. Muted
24. Invitaions and Deceptions
25. Unraveling
26. Cocktail Meetings
27. Metal on Metal
28. Pick a Side
29. Calm Before the Storm
30. Rumbling
31. Drowning
32. Escape Artist
33. Plan of Action
34. Glass Tower
35. Secrets from the Grave
36. Innocence
37. Yearning
38. Closure and Confessions
39. Who Sits on the Thone in your Kingdom?
40. Past. Present. Future
41. Before The Fall
42. Fallen
43. Questions Left Unanswered

05. Plum

129 4 1
Da ashacherries

C H A E Y E O N G

The rest of the week was rather calm compared to the weekend I had. Tuesday I went back to the club like usual, Baekhyun was a no show. Wednesday was slow day at the club by myself, I spent my night throwing broken up Pepero into Chanyeol and Jongin's mouth. Chanyeol had no meeting that night while Sehun was kept very busy in the private rooms. 

Thursday night was on the busier side, once again Baekhyun was no where in sight. Chanyeol and Sehun were busy running meeting all night, Jongin spent his night hustle men out of money of course and Jongdae had a busy night of sending people home. Minseok came up to the bar that night, he may look scary but once he smiles that cute feline smile of his, you melt under his softness. 

It was a Friday night and I was currently getting ready early, I was wearing my normal faux leather pants along with a corset blazer that stopped at my waist, leaving a bit of skin showing. My makeup was almost done when Yixing walked into my room. 

He flopped down on to my bed with a loud sigh, he was wearing a pair of sweat pants and black shirt. When I didn't respond to his first sigh, he proceeded to sigh again, this time even louder. 

"Yes, Yixing? How may I help you?" He props himself up on his elbow, it is only now that I can see how drowned out his face looks. "Woah, are you feeling okay?"

"I don't feel very well," he speaks in a out that slightly shows of his dimples. "I can't keep anything down without throwing it up two seconds later." 

I move over to my bed and lean down next to him, placing my hand against his forehead, wow he really is burning up.

"Okay! You go back to bed and sleep off that fever, I will go into work early and tell Junmyeon you can't come in, I mean Baekhyun, I'll tell him you're sick and can't come in."

"It's Friday though, it's a busy night for us."

"Don't worry, I got this." I pat his head and stand up, walking to my bedroom door. "Now you go back to bed and I'll bring you some medicine when I come home." He lazily makes way to his own room. I put my boots on and grab my bag, disregarding a coat as it's getting warmer these days. I turn the light out before closing and locking the front door. 

Getting the club earlier than I usually do, Jongdae gave me questioning look. "Someone is early today? Trying to impress the boss are we?" I jokingly slap his arm and he whines in pain. 

"Yixing is sick so it just me tonight." We then do our normal fist bump before he escorts me to the bar. "Do you mind letting me upstairs with your fancy watch please, I need to inform Mr. Byun of Yixing's sickness." 

"Since you asked nicely." He replies sarcastically as I quickly throw my bag into my locker and pour an orange juice with heavy ice and bring it with me while following Jongdae to the elevator.

The elevator door opens and we both walk in, he taps his watch against the key pad, he presses the button before walking out and leaving me alone. The ride up was a little nerve racking to say the least, Baekhyun and I haven't spoken since he dropped me off to my apartment Monday night. Part of me wants him to be here and other part of me doesn't

"I think we should send Jongin and myself with you, Baekhyun." I heard the deep voice of Kyungsoo as the door opened. 

"I'll stay here and take care of the place-" Junmyeon stopped half way through his sentence when he noticed my presence. Three pair of eyes all focused on my figure emerging from the elevator; however, a pair of glistening obsidian ones snared my own. 

I walk over to Junmyeon who's sitting on one of the couches across from Kyungsoo while Baekhyun stands. I put one hand on Junmyeon's shoulder while the other holding his orange juice places it on the coffee table in front of him. 

"Thank you, Chaeyeong." He placed his hand over mine, a simple gesture to show his gratitude. 

"What do you need?" Baekhyun's honey voice brought my attention back to him. A silky black button up hangs perfectly off his body, clinging to his muscles in all the right places.  

"I'm here to speak to you actually." His dark eyes rake down my body slightly before titling his head towards his office. 

I walk in first as he walks behind me, he leans against his desk the same way as before. Instead of sitting, I chose to stand, I wont be here long anyways. 

"What did you need to speak to me about?" His palms rest against his desk as he leans slightly forward.

"Yixing can't come in tonight, he looks like death and can't keep any food down." I say as quickly and confidently as possible.

"Are you going to be okay bartending by yourself on such a busy night?" Where is this caring tone coming from?

"I'll be fine, I run Thursday nights by myself which are mostly busy." Before I could leave the conversation my stupid mouth can't help but say something else. "You're actually here tonight." 

The corner of his mouth, that has the cutest freckle, turned up into a smirk. "Why, did you miss me?" I scoff at his response. "I'm leaving as soon as you leave my office, so don't get too excited, Bambi." 

"Well then, I'll take that as my cue to leave then. Oh, and before you ask, Jongdae let me up." I could tell he wanted to ask the question of how I managed to actually use the elevator to get up.

Walking out of his office he follows after me, Junmyeon and Kyungsoo are both still in the same position as before, this time Junmyeon's orange juice is half full. 

We both arrive at the elevator, once we a both in, the tension was very thick. My brain wants to say something super sarcastic but I bit my lip in order to keep it shut. I can feel his eyes burning into the side of my face. 

The evaluator ding came very quick, once the doors opened I took the opportunity to walk out. Before I could actually get out of the tiny metal box, Baekhyun grabbed my wrist. 

"Don't punch anyone tonight, please." His eyes slightly pleaded while his lips tugged at the side.

"No promises." I shake his hand off and leave him, smirking triumphally to myself . 

"Chaeyeong!" He called out as the elevator closed. 

The night started to grow very busy around 10 o'clock, mostly our regulars were here and partly drunk, a few new faces came in here and there though. One of the best things about this club is the customers, every now and then you'll get an absolute idiot but Jongdae always escorts them out pretty quickly. 

The bar became very busy, every two seconds I was pouring someone a drink. I barely had any time to chat with my regular, except when Lee Taemin came up to the bar around 1 o'clock. His ebony hair is longer on top with a bleached undercut, he normally wears his hair in a bun to reveal the blonde part.

He wears a white button up with a black floral pattern all around, his typical attire. "Well, if it isn't the beautiful Chaeyeong. Where's Yixing?" I pour him his normal Raspberry Vodka. 

"He's out sick tonight, it's just me here." The bar was starting to to quite down, which I glad for. "where are the guys?" He's normally here with three others guys, they all work at 'Shinee Finance'. 

"Minho and Kibum are walking here from the office and Jinki is currently harassing Jongdae at the door." he smiles sweetly as he swirls his drinks around before taking a small slip.

"I'm guessing it's because Jongdae is wearing his hair differently now." I laugh at our friends antics.

"Bingo, he did love his curly hair." We laugh at each other while I pour him a round of shots for his him and his friends as it won't be long before the other men joined. 

"Miss Lee." Minho greeted me with a small bow.

"Mr. Choi. " I returned his gesture. I don't think we've ever called each other by our first name, not even once. "Are you guys going to lose all your money at the casino? I hear Jongin is really on his game tonight, so be very careful tonight. Especially you, Choi." 

"We'll keep that in mind, have a good night, Lee" we said our goodbye and the boys left for the casino.

I took this opportunity of a quiet bar, to change over the pourers onto new bottles. My back was turned for only a few seconds, when a silky voice ran shivers down my spine. 

"It's been awhile, Princess." Ice ran over my spine and nerve-endings, my fingertips ran cold and my breath became hitched in my throat. Finally turning around, I come face to face with someone I really didn't want to, Lee Taeyong.

His dark shade of plum hair is slicked back and rested behind his ears that are covered in jewelry. He wore a simple white t-shirt with his signature black leather jacket over top. His jawline was chiseled to the nines and his mouth was curved up into a smirk. 

"What do you want Taeyong?" I question rather harshly. Not harsh enough

"Don't be like that, Chaeyeong." He learned slightly forward on the bar counter, all I wanted to do was punch his stupid face. I won't though, I don't think Baekhyun would let me keep my job this time.

"Get out." 

"Without even pouring me a drink first; I'm sure your boss would love to know of your poor customer service-" 

"Taeyong..." I warn him.

"Or what you've done." He finished his sentence.

"Enough Taeyong, what do you want?" I know he's here for something, riling me up is just part of the process.

"Your father is throwing an event tomorrow night, it's for your sisters engagement. He has sent me to invite you, your mother also wishes to see you." He turns serious.

"First, he's my step father and Siwoo is not my sister. Why would I put myself through the torture that is that event, I don't care if she gets engaged." I return to my task that was so rudely interrupted before.

"You know the consequences of you not showing up, Chaeyeong." You little shit "We might just have to pay your little roommate a visit." He returns to his cocky tone.

"You lay on finger on him and I'll do more that just break your nose, Taeyong." I threaten the older male.

"Always so feisty, Princess. I'd watch what you say, Mark is over there right now." 

"Fine. I'll come." I sigh in defeat, I can't bring Yixing into this, he's done so much for me, I have to protect him. 

"That's a good girl." He went to pat my head, I moved away before he could touch me. "Here, wear this." He pulls a black bag from the ground and hands it over the bar.

"What is it?" I question, taking a look in the bag. A plum fabric with sparkles was in the bag.

"A dress for you to wear, something other than black." I roll my eyes at his statement.

"The party starts at 10:00pm-"

"What am I suppose to tell my boss? I work tomorrow night." I try to throw any excuse to get out of that hellish event. 

"Tell him you're sick, Your roommate leaves the apartment at 9:00pm, so I'm sure you can sneak away from him; you are very good at it"

"I hate you." My words dripped in venom towards the man I used to be so close with. 

"10:00pm at your father's house. Don't be late." He smirk grew even bigger as he saw the frustration and anger in my eyes. 

"Fine, now get out." He straighten his back, stretching a little. I noticed Taemin and Jongin laughing as they were making their way over to the bar. Taeyong must've noticed where my eye were looking. 

"See you tomorrow, Chaeyeong." Just when I thought I got away from them.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

242K 6.5K 27
Jeon y/n, she works in a cafe and lives her life normally. When Kim Taehyung the most dangerous mafia laid his eyes on her she became his. He vow to...
138K 4.7K 34
Meet Choi Ga Eul. She is a new student 3rd year student at Seoul Advanced Academy where all of the rich kids attends. You may think it's all perfect...
474K 15.1K 53
"You don't want to do this, I'll ruin you." "Maybe I want to be ruined." What will happen when Mirae finds out her friends are all in a gang and she'...
37.4K 1.8K 32
"You know... A pretty girl like you shouldn't be out alone at this hour." He spoke as his hand grabbed a strand of my hair to let his finger play wit...