You wouldn't dare

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 1 Leonadas, The Don of the Italian Mafia, he was taught to be emotionless, cold, and to protect what was... More

Author note/introduction
1/Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas
7/Oaklee
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
12/Leonadas
13/Oaklee
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee😏
24/Leonadas😏
25/Oaklee😏
26/Leonadas
27/Oaklee
28/Leonadas
29/Oaklee
30/Leonadas
31/Oaklee
32/Leonadas😏
33/Oaklee
34\Leonadas😏
35/Oaklee
36/Leonadas
37/Oaklee
38/Leonadas
39/Oaklee
40/Leonadas
41/Oaklee 😏
42/Oaklee-Leonadas😏
43/Oaklee-Leonadas
THE END

11/Oaklee

3.6K 57 4
By DontWorryAbtIt22

*Trigger warning* Violence/Rape

I will put a (*) before the disturbing part. I do not condone rape! If you have been apart of rape/sexual abuse/ sexual harassment, I hear you, I see you, I need you to know things get better. Whether it feels like it or not.

"Fucking hell." I groan sitting up, rubbing my head. I look around to see the familiar room. The cold cement walls and floor with cracks, one small bulletproof window, one metal bed with a thin mattress, and a thin blanket. If you can even call it that.

"Goddamnit." I say, punching the so called 'mattress'.

How could I let this happen again? Everything was finally good. I was happy. For once in my god-for-saken life, I was happy. But now I'm back in this box. You did it to protect him. I did. I'd do anything to keep him safe. Anything.

Disturbing my thoughts, the heavy metal door opens with a loud creak. In walks the person I hate the most. You hate yourself more. Robert Bellamy.

I'm not sure what is going to happen this time. There hasn't been anything going on with him. I try to keep intell on him so I can prepare myself. Or at least try too.

"Ah! You're awake! How amazing, I was scared I'd have to do it myself." He says, with an evil grin that would give you nightmares for years.

Robert Bellamy. Or as I call him 'the wicked witch of the west'. Using his monkeys for the dirty work.

"What do you need this time?" I ask. My voice is raspy. How long have I been out?

"So I've been thinking, I'm tired of having to find you and get you. It's exhausting, really. So now you're here and it's full time now, little bird." He says, happily.

"I don't work for you. You don't own me. All you were was my parents best friend and now there dead. I only did that when I needed money and you took it to far. I don't need money and I want to leave." I say in the strongest voice I can muster.

His laugh booms through the empty room. I'm pretty sure I saw another crack form on the wall. " Oh! But I do own you. You know this and it seems we might have to go through training again. Don't we?"

He waves his hands and his monkeys move forward to grab me. When they grab my arms, I jerk one of my arms out of their hold and elbow the guy on my left in the face. Turning my body, as the other monkey still holding my arm, I lift my leg on his shoulder. Wrapping my leg around the back of his neck and pull him to the ground, watching as he hits his head on the ground.

Robert starts clapping. I turn towards him. "Well, looky there! You do remember some stuff! You're still doing it." And just as he says his last words I feel a prick on my neck.

And then darkness.

Everything feels heavy. My eyes. My head. My arms. My legs. "Is she awake?" I hear. I was really hoping this was a nightmare. But lucky me it's not.

"No, sir."

It's quiet. Too quiet. Then the next thing I feel is freezing, cold water. I jolt, my eyes finally opening. I try to move my arms but they're restrained. I look down. I'm tied to a chair. How cliché. I look back up to see the wall lined with his monkeys and the Wicked Witch of the West in front of me.

"Well now she is." He smiles. I look around the room, looking for a weapon. I start slowly untying my hands.
*
And as soon as I feel the knot loosen. He raises his fist and punches me. My head is forced sideways. I feel someone go behind me and ties the rope back. I taste blood. A lot of blood. I look at his fist, seeing he has brass knuckles on his fist.

He punches me again. He leans down, in my face. "Without me, you are nothing. Say it." He steps away. I do nothing but stare at him.

"Say it!" He punches again.

"Without me, you are nothing." I say, groaning and chuckling.

"Oh. You think you're funny." He says walking towards me again. This time he has a small rusty knife.

He stabs the top of my thighs. "Say it."

I keep quiet. Biting my tongue to prevent yelling.

He takes out the knife. Stabbing mid-thigh. "Say it!" He screams in my face.

I keep quiet.

He pulls out the knife, going to my other thigh. "SAY." Stabs. "IT." Stabs.

He grabs my face, turning it to him. I whisper, "Without me, you are  absolutely nothing." As soon as those words leave my mouth. He steps back.

"Let's play a game. Let's see. It's five words. There's 20 men against the wall. Anytime you don't say it you get five punches from one of my men." He says leaning against the wall.

"Say it."

I stare at him.

He makes a hand motion and one of the guys off the wall, walk toward me. He punches me. Twice in the face. Three on my stomach.

Anytime I'd black out they'd wake me with a bucket of ice cold water and continue with their plans.

This keeps happening until after the tenth guy, Robert decided no more punching. Instead, kicking. They untie me from the chair and lay me on the ground. My hands and legs still tied.

"Say it." He says calmly.

I groan in response.

He nods his head and the next guy comes. Kicking my ribs. Kicking my back. Kicking my thighs.

  When there was three guys left, Robert decided to change kicking. To stabbing. I was on my back coughing up blood. As he stands over me.

  "Come on, little bird. Why make it so complicated? Just say it." He says, tauntingly.

  "Fuck-"cough " -you"

  "Okay." He steps back. I see a man come towards me, twirling a knife in his hand. He looks at me then Robert.

  "Anywhere you'd prefer, boss?"

  "Just keep her alive."

  The guy with the knife bends down. Dragging the knife down my body. He stabs me in my side. Leaving the knife there, he stood up and walked away.

  Robert comes back in my view, although it's getting blurry. I can tell it's him. He bends, leaning forward, he brushes a piece of wet hair of   my face. "Say it." He whispers, it almost sounds like he cares. Almost.

  I continue to stare at him. He sighs, standing up, nodding towards me. Another man comes in my view. He stabs me in my shoulder and walks away.

  "Say it!" Robert growls.

  I lay there. Staring at the ceiling. Feeling blood seep out of my body. I remember why I'm doing this. Why this is happening. For him. All for him. I don't regret anything I've done.

  I was so lost in my thought. The thing that pulled me out was a knife going straight through my hand. And finally I let go.

  "Without you, I am nothing." I whisper as a single tear falls out of my eye. I won't cry in front of him. I won't let him see my fall apart.

  Robert walks over to me. Stands there as if thinking. And finally says, "That's correct. And you're never going to forget it." Once he says that he pulls a knife out of my shoulder, throwing it into my left foot and walks away.

I curl myself in a ball. I'm not sure how long I laid there until I felt someone lift me up and throw me in my room.

I lay there, knowing something is going to happen. I lay there, counting the cracks in the wall. I lay there, counting my fingers. Over and over again.

The metal door opens. Robert and a big bulky guy walks in. Robert has some sick smile on his face. The guy stand behind him, eyeing my body. Normally, I'd do something, say something, but I can't.

"You know, I was thinking of what I was going to do with you next, but then I realized something." He pauses, looking back and forth from the guy behind him and me.

"You haven't screamed or begged this entire time. Isn't that weird? Whenever I do this people beg to let them go, people scream as a knife goes through their hand. But you, my little bird, have not." He nods towards the guy then leaves the room.

*
The guy walks towards me, unbuckling his belt. I suddenly found some energy and try to crawl away. Only for my ankle to be grabbed.

I scratch, punch, and kick to try and get away. But nothing works. "Please! Please don't do this!" I cry. But he hears nothing out maybe he just ignores it.

I feel my pants rip, then my shirt, then my underwear. Then excruciating pain shoots up my abdomen.

"LEONADAS!" I scream.

This was a rough chapter. I'm most likely not going to write anything like this again. It's horrible to think things such as this but it happens and it's unforgivably a thing that is real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.6K 23
"I have a goddess in front of me, it'd be a crime not to worship her." He whispered in my ear. His lips and hands met my skin anywhere they could. Hi...
96K 1.5K 60
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...
110K 1.9K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
103K 1.5K 48
BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the Italian Mafia, CEO of Blur's Industry...