The boy with the seaweed brai...

By A_hopeless_writer

Percy Jackson is your average teenage demigod. But when your average teenage demigod holes himself up in his... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8
Part 9:
Part 10
Part 11:
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 25:
Part 26
Part 16
Part 27:
Part 17
Part 28
Part 18
Part 29
Part 30
Part 19
Part 31
Part 20
Part 21 {History Revisited Part 1}
Part 22 {History Revisited part 2)
Part 23
Part 24

Part 15

222 5 0
By A_hopeless_writer

Nico's POV:
I wake up when the shower is turned on. Percy?

I sit up, and stretch.

I can see...bloody? Footprints trailing through to the bathroom, a black mass on the floor next to the bathroom door.

"Percy?" I shout over the hum of the shower.

"Yeah?!" He shouts back.

"What happened, there's blood on the floor?"

"Long story, I'll tell you when I'm out!"

I have no choice but to wait...unless... NO stupid teenage brain...I can't...but I want to...but.,..no...we'll...I'm sure it can't hurt...not unless he kills me.

I turn on my water diffuser and toss a drachma, asking to speak to Percy Jackson.

(Lil perv)

It shows me Percy in the shower, cleaning copious amounts of blood off of his body and out of his hair. I look down to see his perfect build...followed by...well...my boner can tell you the rest.

I break up the call before Percy notices me.

"Hey Perce?"

"Yeah?!"

"I'm gonna go for a walk, to clear my head."

"Alright, be safe!"

I stand up, my boner aching against my jeans (yes he slept in jeans, sue me)

I walk out and decide to go to the bathrooms. (New ones compared to lt)

I go in and lock the door behind me. I check to see if anyone is in here before going into a stall and undoing my pants. I pull them down, followed by my boxers. I grab some tissues and get comfortable.

Chiron's POV:

I was sat in my office when I get a call.

"Hello?"

"Is this Chiron?" A female voice asks.

"Yes, and who may this be?"

"Sally. Sally Jackson. Mother to-"

"-Percy Jackson? I assumed."

"Oh. Well...Have you seen him? He walked out a few weeks ago without saying anything and hasn't so much as sent an e-mail."

"Yes. I've seen him. May I enquire as to why you would like to know?"

"My husband has been...asking where he is."

I pause for a second.

"What is your husband's first name?"

"Gabe...Why?"

"No reason...Now...would he like to go to where Percy is? Or have Percy go to him?"

"Could-Could Percy could come here? It's probably be easier...for everyone."

"Alright...But I'd need him to be accompanied. For tax reasons."

A blatant lie, but she doesn't need to know that.

"Okay...Thanks."

"Alright, I'll send a message off to him."

She hangs up and I sigh deeply.

I walk out of my office and down the hall, grabbing my coat. I pull it on my torso before walking out.

As I walk to the Poseidon cabin, I'm stopped by a hand being placed on my horse half.

"Are you looking for Percy?"

"Yes. Do you know where he is."

"Yeah, follow me."

I'm lead to the Hades cabin by Nico Di Angelo.

"Please wait here for a moment, he'll be out in a second."

Percy's POV:

"Percy. Chiron's here. Get dressed."

"Mmmmh...But I'm sooo comfyy."

"Percy. Chiron is Out. Side. Get dressed or I'll dress you myself."

I slowly slide my naked, damp body out from under the covers, keeping the blanket over my crotch as I watch Nico rummage through his closet.

"Here, I'll clean the blood and move...this."

"It's a hound skin. Again, I'll explain later."

I take the clothes Nico passed my and pull them on. It's basically just a hoodie and a pair of sweat pants.

"Right, I'm gonna shower, you deal with...Him."

I stand up and walk to the door.

"Hey!"

"Evening Percy, I need to talk to you about something."

"Uhh...Let's walk and talk?"

"Okay."

I step outside and Chiron and I begin to walk.

"So your mother called..." Chiron says.

I freeze.

"May I know why?" I ask, unfreezing.

"She says your step father wants to know where you are. She says it's urgent."

"Uhmm...did she say why?"

"Percy. If you don't want to, we could send someone to-"

"No! I mean...It's probably safer for me to go..."

"Well. I want to send you with someone. Anyone in mind?"

"Nico." I say immediately.

"Alright. I'll arrange transport for both of you. Let me know when you're ready."

"Thank you. I'll let you know."

"Alright. Good night Jackson."

"Goodnight."

We parted ways. I headed back to the cabin and Chiron went...I don't know.

"I'm back. And I have news."

"So?"

"My mom called. Gabe was asking about me."

"Fuck."

"Yeah. Chiron asked me to bring someone with me and I said I'd pick you. Will you?"

"Of course."

"Alright. He said he'd only let us go for 3 days. So that's 2 days safe and one unsafe."

"What do you mean?"

"Gabe would never...we'll, y'know, on days after and before visiting so I'm only at risk at least 2 days."

"But you just-"

"Well, those rules apply if the occurrences aren't too far apart so like, he wouldn't if he had at least once the previous week but he would if he had skipped a week. So me being gone for like, 3 weeks, I'm fucked. Metaphorically and Sincerly."

"So you're saying he'll probably...like, twice?"

"If I'm lucky."

"Right. We need to pack. Do you mind if we like...try to find incriminating clues while we're there?"

"Go ahead, it won't be hard."

"Right, we'll pack one bag between us. We're only going to need 1 fresh pair of clothes. We can sleep in our shirts and boxers."

"Ok. Let's pack."

We pack a bag and decide we should tell Chiron to send us whenever's best for him.

"Promise me, that if you see anything, that you won't judge me." I say, flopping onto the bed.

"I promise. We should try and head out tomorrow to get this over with."

"Alright. Should we tell my father?"

"He'd worry either way. So it's up to you really. I say we should."

"Alright, grab a coat."

"What, now?"

"Yes."

I see a tense Nico grab a coat and throw it over his shoulders, I do the same while worried.

"Let's go."

We run together to the beach. We step in and I form a bubble around us.

"Dad, It's an emergency."

The mighty doors open.

"We're going to my mother's."

"Percy..."

"I know. But we could use this to get proof and possibly get him sentenced."

"Alright. Be safe."

He hugs me and I wrap my arms over him.

"I will be. I have Nico with me."

We say our goodbyes and head back to the cabin.

"Goodnight." I say laying down immediately and closing my eyes.

"Same to you."

I feel Nico lay down behind me and we both fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 441 24
❝ WISH I COULD TURN YOU BACK INTO A STRANGER.❞ β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ━ parker pΓ©rez is terrified she'll hurt anyone s...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
1K 9 6
"𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐒π₯𝐬 𝐫𝐨π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝𝐒𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐬 𝐫𝐨π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬." 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚π₯π₯𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
1.4K 84 9
DISCONTINUED!! + new rewrite on account! PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THIEF ❛Take courage, my heart: you have been through worse than this. Be s...