Teacher's Sin

By iloveyousobig

Jane Emerson a 17 year old Junior in High School moves to Oregon and finds herself on a journey that might or... More

Information
Jane Emerson
Zane Grey
Three Weeks Later
3rd Wednesday
3rd Thursday
3rd Friday
Elijah Clay
3rd Saturday
3rd Sunday
4th Monday
4th Tuesday
4th Wednesday
4th Wednesday continued...
4th Thursday
4th Friday
4th Friday, continued...
4th Saturday
4th Saturday, continued...
4th Sunday
4th Sunday, continued...
5th Monday
5th Monday, continued...
5th Tuesday
5th Tuesday, continued...
5th Wednesday
5th Thursday
5th Thursday, continued...
5th Friday
5th Friday, continued...
5th Saturday
5th Saturday, continued...
5th Sunday
5th Sunday, continued...
6th Monday
6th Monday, continued...
6th Sunday
7th Monday
7th Monday, continued...
7th Tuesday
7th Tuesday, continued...
7th Wednesday
Next Week
Next Week, continued...
9th Tuesday
9th Tuesday, continued...
Graduation
Celebration
Celebration, continued...
07/10/23
Tuesday
Tuesday, continued...
Tuesday, continued...
Thursday
Sunday
Sunday, continued...
Next Month
"just do it already"
Elijah
"I'm sorry"
"Thank you"
Sunset
Black
Honeymoon
Honeymoon, continued...
Epilogue

School

16.8K 145 143
By iloveyousobig

It was my first day of school tomorrow and I hated it. I hated waking up in the morning, everything about school pissed me off.

"Cassie, Cass" I said waking her up from her nap. "Mhh?" She asked barley waking up "wake up and go home bitch! It's 8:30 in the afternoon" I said and giggled. "No!" She said and turned around and fell back to sleep. "Then at least wake the hell up, I'm bored" I said and crossed my arms. "I am, I am" she said and scoffed. I got up from the bed and walked to my closet.

What do I wear? I picked out some light washed ripped wide leg jeans and my Air Forces. I grabbed a green graphic t-shirt and some jewelry. "Cass, is this good for tomorrow?" I asked her. She turned around and sat up on the bed. "Yes, it's cute and simple" she said and smiled. "Then this is what I'm wearing tomorrow" I said and folded everything then put it on my counter next to my bed.

She got up from the bed. "Jane, I'm going home okay, goodnight I love you" she said and kissed my cheek then I kissed hers. "Okay goodnight, be careful please" I said and sat on my bed with one leg under the other and my hands in front of me. "I will" she said then opened the door and got out of my room.

I fell back and turned off my TV then got on my phone.

After 30 minutes I was getting tired so I turned my phone off and went to sleep.——————————————————
My alarm woke me up. Here I go.

I got up and fixed my bed then walked to my bathroom and peed. Once I was finished doing my business I washed my hands and grabbed my toothbrush and my toothpaste.

I was walking to my bed so I could get dressed and my phone rang. It was my mom.

"Are you up?" She asked through the phone "yes mom, I'm not going to miss the first day of school because you know, I love it so much!" I said sarcastically. "Shut up! Hurry please, and come down to eat breakfast" she said and laughed "I will" I said scoffed and hung up.

I walked over to the counter and took my pajamas off. I put on a tang top under my shirt then my actual shirt for school. My door opened. I turned around quickly hiding my legs since I didn't have pants on. It was my dad. "DAD! KNOCK!" I said squatting behind my bed. "I'm sorry baby!" My dad said and shut the door and closed his eyes. "Hold on let me put my jeans on real quick" I said and got up then grabbed my jeans from the counter.

"Okay, come in" I said and sat on the bed. "Hey, I'm-I'm sorry about that, but I-I just wanted to s-s-say that I h-hope you have a good f-first day of school.
A-And I'm going to t-take you lunch." He said with his adorable stutter. "It's okay dad, I just thought you were some creep that wanted to kidnap me, but okay and thank you I love you." I said and smiled. "I love you t-to." He said and closed the door awkwardly.

He's so awkward, but it's him. That's who I get my awkwardness from.

I got up from my bed and plugged my phone into the charger then walked over to my vanity and sat on the chair.

I was doing my makeup while I was letting my curling iron heat up.

It was finally ready so I decided to grab it and I started by sectioning my hair then curling it and doing the same with the rest of the hair.
——————————————————
By this time it was 8:20 and school started at 9 so I had time to eat and finish getting ready.

Once I was done with my hair and my makeup I turned off my curling iron and set it on my vanity then cleaned up my makeup. I then got up from my chair and walked to my wall where I kept my jewelry. I was grabbing some necklaces, rings, and bracelets and I was finally done getting ready. I just needed to put my charger in my bag and some water then I was fully ready.

I was walking downstairs and passed by my siblings room which were right across from each other. "Are y'all almost ready?" I said to both of them with my bag to my side. "Yeah I just need to brush my hair and eat breakfast." Said Jenna. "Yep, I'm done I'm going downstairs right now" Jordan said and grabbed his bag then got out of his room and closed the door. "Jenna, hurry" I said then me and Jordan walked into the kitchen where our mom was still cooking more food than she had already made, and dad was sitting down at the table organizing the food.

"Mom, this is plenty of food" I said with a smile on my face and pulled my chair out then sat on it.

"I don't want y'all hungry" she said and smiled. "We won't be" I said with widened eyes then put my backpack on the back of my chair. "Just eat it" she said and smiled back.

   I grabbed my plate and grabbed some of the eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hash browns. I got everything organized in my plate then started eating it slowly. By the time I had started eating Jordan was almost done with his breakfast and so was dad. That kid is trying to get a Guinness World Record for the fastest time to down a breakfast meal I swear.

Jenna then came down the stairs and sat at her chair quickly grabbing some food and stuffing her mouth. I cringed at her. "What?" She said and looked at me rudely "nothing, your just eating like you haven't ate in ages" I said and giggled then so did my mom and dad. "Slow down Jenna" my mom said then brought herself a plate and sat next to my dad. We were all eating now and I checked the time it was barely 8:37. IN THE MORNING!

This day is going by so slow.

Breakfast was silent but not awkward it was nice. I was overwhelmed with having to go to school. Do I really have to go? No. Yes. I thought to myself then quickly got full still having more hash browns and a little of pancake left in my plate. I got up and threw the rest of my food away then cleaned my dish like how we were always supposed to.

"Mom, Dad, I'm going to go ahead and go, I know it's early but I don't want to show up there once everyone's is already there." I said grabbing my backpack from the back of my chair. "Okay, be careful, and have a good first day of school" my mom said and smiled then blew me an air kiss. "I love you
J-Jane" my dad said. "I love y'all, and thank y'all for breakfast" I said then grabbed my keys that were next to the doorway and I left.

I was walking to my car and I tried reaching for my phone then realized I didn't have it with me. "Fuck!" I said then ran back inside and passed through the kitchen. "What happened!" My mom said "forgot my phone!" I said going up the stairs. I could hear her slight giggle and my dads chuckle.

I was now in my room and my phone was on my bed. I grabbed it and walked back out. I walked downstairs and said bye to everyone one last time. "Bye" they all said at the same time and it was creepy.

I was once again going to my car. I got in and put my backpack in the passenger seat. I turned my car on and waited there for about 5 minutes then took off and started driving to school.
——————————————————
I was going to be at school in like 2 minutes and each second more, my anxiety kept getting worse.

I was finally there and I parked my car in the parking lot. It was pretty empty at this time which was good. I grabbed my phone and it was now 8:43 which was good.

A car then suddenly parked right next to me. I hated when people did stupid shit like this. There was so many more parking spots open and they decided it was a good idea to park right next to me? I hate people like this.

There was a guy inside he looked kind of young then again kind of old. He looked like a teacher and was wearing and white button up. He had a small beard and short cut hair. Fuck he's hot. I thought.

He then got off. He was extremely tall and his shirt fit his arm muscles perfectly. It looked like it was custom made for him. I got out soon after and grabbed my backpack. I then locked my car and followed him inside.

We were now both inside the school and he looked like he was going to a classroom. I hope I have him in my class I'll help tutor him if he's dumb. I thought in my head then he walked inside the office and I continued walking straight. I passed by some classrooms and I walked inside a bathroom because I hated seeing people. Except him, he was an exception. I was in there when I found Cassie making out with some guy. "Oops, sorry" I said and continued walking into the stalls awkwardly. "Jane come out" Cassie said laughing. I walked out awkwardly. "Hey" I said and leaned on the wall looking at both of them. "Hey" she said and passed me her vape.

"Cass I hate it here I already a want to kill myself" I said. Cassie's guy friend was staring at me the whole time. I cringed because he was okay but not like *OMG HE'S SO HOT * "me too Jane" she said and smiled then sat on the counter. "Anyway I'm going to go pick my schedule up, I'll see you later" I said and walked out slowly. "Okay!" She said excitedly and pulled the guy in again then kissed him. I cringed and walked out faster.

I was now outside the bathroom walking to the office. I saw more people the closer I got to the office which I hated.

I was finally in there and I asked for my schedule when I was in there. The front desk lady asked me for my name and then gave me my schedule. "Thank you" I said and grabbed it. "You're welcome" she said. I walked out and started heading to my first period which was World History.

————————————————————
World History/9:00 - 10:00 am (James Armstrong)
Algebra/ 10:05 - 10:45 am (Cody Hice)
English/10:50 - 11:40 am (Jessica Wood)
Biology/11:45 am - 12:45 pm (Zane Grey)
Lunch/ 12:50 - 1:30 pm
Spanish/ 1:35 - 2:35 pm (Esmeralda Martinez)
Art/ 2:40 - 3:20 pm (David O'Brien)
PE/ 3:25 - 4:00 pm (Melissa Burkley)
———————————————————
It was now 8:58 so class was about to start. I walked inside the classroom and sat in the very back of the classroom. I sat there for a couple of minutes then the bell rang.

Everyone else started coming in and sitting at desks next to their friends. I kept quiet and got on my phone waiting for everyone to get into the classroom until class started.

"Good morning everyone, I hope y'all had a good summer. Unfortunately school is starting again, so let's get to work" the teacher said. "I'm Mr.Armstrong by the way" he said then sat at his desk. I already hate this class we had just gotten back and he wants to fucking start doing work?

He grabbed some papers from his desk and got up then started passing them out to everyone. Once he did that he quickly started doing the notes and we started answering the questions as we went along with him. He said some things that I remembered from last year history so I think I did pretty good on my first assignment.
——————————————————
"You have 5 minutes till the bell, finish up the paper if y'all haven't, and if you have, turn it in and do what you want." Mr.Armstrong said then walked to the desk and sat on his chair.

Everyone ignored him and got on their phones. I got up and turned my assignment in then walked back to my desk and got on my phone. I hope I have the hot guy I saw earlier today in one of my classes.

The bell rang. I got up and grabbed my backpack and followed the kids outside the classroom so I could go to my next class which was Algebra.
——————————————————
I walked down the hallways and found the next class I was going to be in and quickly the teacher asked me what my name was. "I'm Jane" I said stopping at his desk. "You sit...in the front" he said and showed me the seating chart he had made. I hate sitting in the front. "Okay" I said trying not to hate it. I sat down and placed my backpack on the floor, next to me.

One of the girls from last year that didn't like me sat behind me. I hated her with a passion. "You're sitting in my spot" Cloe said and stood in front of me. "No I'm not you sit behind me" I said "what did you just say?" She asked me as if she couldn't believe I told her she was wrong. "I said that you sit behind me" I reply and stare at her "move this is my spot" she said and tried to get me to move. This bitch. I continued sitting down and pushed her aggressively off of me. "Bitch I said you sit behind me" I tell her once again "Cloe? Yes. You sit behind Jane." The teacher said and got in the way as if he didn't want a fight to break out. "Ugh, I'm not sitting behind her, she stinks." She said "then sit on the floor I could care less about where you sit." I said and looked up to her.

By this time everyone was in class and the bell had already rang. Everyone was staring at us. "Ouuu" - "damn" - "shit!" You could hear from everyone else in the class watching us. She scoffed and sat behind me. "So, today we're not going to do much, nothing at all really. I don't have anything planned so I don't care what you do just don't start fights, okay? Okay." The teacher said and sat at his desk. "What's your name sir?" Someone from the back said and raised their hand. "Oh I'm sorry, my name is Cody Hice, but don't call me that call me Mr.H, or Mr.Hice, both are fine." He said and looked up at the class. "Yes sir" the person said and got on their phone.

I was on TikTok when I had the urge to pee. "Mr.H? May I use the bathroom, please" I said and looked up to him. "Yes go" he said. I got up from my desk and walked out of the classroom.

It was 10:30 so I decided to go and waste some time by walking around the school. I walked inside the bathroom and saw some girls that I occasionally talked to. "Hey Jane, how is your first day going?" Leah asked. "It's going good. How is y'all's going?" I said and looked at each of them. "It's good" they said and passed a vape around. "I need to pee" I said and walked into a stall.

I did my business then walked out of the stall and to the sink and washed my hand. "You want some?" Sabrina asked and offered me the vape. "Yeah" I said then took it. They were having their small conversation, so I just listened to them and watched them.

I passed it to Leah and she took it.

I stayed in there for a couple more minutes laughing at their conversation and making small talk with them and soon it was 10:40. "Girls I have to go, the bell is going to ring in 5 minutes." I said and removed myself from the conversation and started walking out slowly. "Bye Jane" - "okay bye" they said and I walked out of the bathroom.

I started walking to my class and after three minutes I was there just in time to grab my backpack and get out. "Look who's here sir" Cloe said and gave me an ugly look as I walked into the room. "Yes, I just needed to use the bathroom" I said and walked to my desk slowly "mhm" she said pissing me off more than I already was. I ignored her and grabbed my backpack then sat at my desk when the bell rang. "Have a good day y'all" Mr.H said and everyone walked out "you too" I said and then walked out.

I walked out then walked to my English class which was on the second floor of the school so I walked up the stairs pushing my way through people.

I finally got to my class and sat wherever I wanted. This day was going by really good except first period because he made us do work. The teacher walked in and she gave us a whole speech about her life so we could get to know her.

It was interesting but after 30 minutes it was a bit much. It meant we didn't have to do anything though so I wasn't complaining about that. "I want y'all to write an essay about y'all. Just tell me about you so I can get to know you better. You have till the end of class, so...15 minutes. I checked the time and it was 11:25. An essay!

I started writing my essay annoyed and just wrote about where I was born, my birthday, my age, and just hitting the main points in my life. Two people had turned their essay in before me then I finished up my essay and got up to turn it in. "Thank you um...Jane!" Mrs.Wood said and smiled at me. "You're welcome" I said with a smile and walked back to my desk.

After a while, more and more people started turning in their essay and there was one final person who needed to turn theirs in. I rested my head on my hand which was under my chin and closed my eyes waiting for the bell to ring because I didn't want to be in there anymore I was tired and annoyed by everything. "Miss, may I go to the bathroom?" I asked her lying because I didn't actually want to use the bathroom I just wanted to get out of there. "No ma'am you cannot the bells about to ring." She said. I got annoyed so I made up another lie. I walked up to her desk with my backpack. "I'm on my period, and I think I bled through" I said with concern on my face. "Oh my, yes, yes, go! Have a good day!" She said worried "thank you" I said and walked out. I love being a girl sometimes.

I started slowly walking to my next class which was Biology. This one was also on the second floor but at the very end of the hall. I walked and walked then the bell rang. Students quickly walked out and into their classrooms. I pushed through some people then I was finally at the end.

I walked in and I was the only person in there since I had left class early. I sat in the back. After a few seconds more kids came into my class and sat in the back also. I was kind of bummed that I still didn't have a class with that guy from earlier but I kept hoping I would eventually have one with him. More students came in the class and then Cassie walked in. "JANE! YES! YES! YES!" She said excitedly and paced her way to where I was sitting. I was glad that I had her in one of my classes. "Hey!" I said with a smile on my face then the bell rang but there was still no teacher to be seen. We all continued talking to each other and got to know each other a little then he walked in.

The guy from the parking lot? No? I stopped talking to Cassie mid sentence and looked up and my eyes followed him. "Is that the teacher?" Some girls asked "yes I am, Welcome to Biology. My names Zane Grey, Mr.Grey for y'all. I'll start here then go down the row so you can introduce yourself and we can all get along." He said and made eye contact with me.

He was so perfect in every way possible. His voice was deep but soft. Jane this is your fucking teacher! "I'm Sarah and I'm 16, I just moved here" The first girl in the row said and it continued that way for a few minutes. The whole time while people were talking I was staring at my damn teacher.

"Jane, Jane, it's your turn" Cassie said with a smirk on her face. I introduced myself to the class quickly and tried to push my nerves down. Mr.Grey stared at me and examined me. Him doing that just made me more nervous. I stuttered on my words and tried not to look at him. "Anyways yeah" I said then sat down. "Thank you all" he said then started passing out this sheet that had an uncolored picture of bacteria with some questions in the front. "Answer the questions then color in the picture it's not hard and if you need help then come ask me. But do not, do not yell across the classroom please." He said. I was about to start asking questions as if I was stupid and didn't know shit.

I started answering some questions while Cassie was talking to me. Then I got stuck on one and got up then walked to him with my paper in my hand. "Mr.Grey, I need help" I said then put the paper on his desk. "With which question, Jane?" He asked deeply "number 4" I said "okay, what Kingdom and Phylum is the Paramecium in?" He said reading the question. "It's Protista and Ciliophora Miss.Emerson." He said lowly.

"Thank you" I said then picked my pencil up and started writing it but he touched my hand and took the pencil from me and set it in the desk. He grabbed my chin and pulled it towards him. He kissed me. He picked me up and sat me on his lap while not breaking the kiss. I smiled between kisses. "Use me Jane, I'm yours" he said. I didn't know what to do since I had never done this before and I just stared at him blankly. "Jane, Jane, Jane" He said.

He shook me gently and I came back to real life. I'm actually embarrassed. What the fuck.

"Y-yes, Mr.Grey" I said "are you okay?" He asked worried "yeah, I'm fine" I said and giggled awkwardly. "Do you need help with anything else?" He said "n-no I'm okay" I said and slowly walked back to my desk. I could feel him watching me the whole time while I was walking back to my desk. What the hell just happened?

"Are you okay?" Cassie said worried "yeah, I'm fine" I said and sat down. "Okay" she said and turned back around to do her work. I tapped her shoulder. "Do you have it?" I asked her in a whisper "yes, you want it?" She whispered back "yes please" I said then looked up to Mr.Grey who was still looking at me. I cleared my throat. "Wait so how do you do this?" Cassie asked turning around with her vape in one hand and the paper in the other. "You just answer the questions and after you color the picture, it'll say what colors to use for what" I said then took it from her hands and put it in my sleeve. "Oh okay thank you" she said and turned back around. "You're welcome" she said.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked Mr.Grey "come outside with me we need to have a little talk" he said then got up from his chair. I started walking and he waited for me then walked behind me.

We were now outside the classroom with the door shut.

"I know what your about to do, so don't. I'm trying to be nice here. I don't want to write you up on the first day of school. Also stop looking at me like that. I don't know you and you don't know me. I'm your teacher and nothing more. Understand?" He said and looked down at me. "Yes, sir" I said and a small smile peered through my mouth. He sighed and walked back inside.

I walked to the bathroom across the hall and went inside a stall. I inhaled the vape a couple of times before walking out of the bathroom and to the classroom. I knocked on the door since it was locked and he opened the door for me. I said thank you and walked right past him. I walked to my desk and Mr.Grey walked back to his desk, I put the vape in Cassie's back pocket.
——————————————————
The rest of the day was boring and we didn't really do anything. So when school was out I was glad it was. "Jane, are you going home?" Cassie asked while walking with me to my car "yes why?" I said "I was just wondering but okay. I'll see you tomorrow! Have a good rest of your day!" She said then broke paths with me and walked to her car. I was about to get in my car when Mr.Grey showed up. "Jane, g-get in my car. Hurry up" he said then opened the door for me quickly so no one would see us. I got in quickly and he walked around to the other side.

"Yes, Mr.Grey?" I asked "I feel that I'm more than a teacher to you right now and I'm telling you because I don't want this to get out of hand. " He said repeating what he had said earlier "are you just trying to talk to me because you said this earlier Mr.Grey." I said and softly smiled.

"No I'm trying to convince myself that me and you can only be teacher and student nothing more" he said and looked into my eyes. I got butterflies. "Well you staring into my eyes isn't going to help me or you" I said and looked away. "I know. I'm sorry" he said. "It's fine" I said.

He sat there with his hands on the wheel tapping it a few times and looked at me. "It's only the first day, I don't have any intentions on being more than your teacher. Let's try to not make this hard" he says and and grips the wheel. "I don't care about your age if that's what you're worried about" I said. He sighs and rests his head on the seat.

"Tomorrow during lunch. Tell your friend...what's her name?" He asked forgetting Cassie's name. "Cassie" I said "yes, tell Cassie you're going out for lunch so she doesn't suspect anything." He said and gave me a plan for Tuesday. "Okay, I will" I said and smiled.

"I have to get going" I said and looked up to him and messed with my curl. "Really?" He said "yes, sadly" I said pouting. "Oh alright. Listen you're going to have to stop vaping." He said and put his hand up to my cheek then caressed it. "I-I will" I said. "Bye" I said and slowly got out of his car while he was staring at me. I was out of his car and walked to my car.

"Fuck, fuck." I said to myself, I was overly excited and played some music. I saw his vehicle slowly pull out of the parking lot then he left. There was only a few more students now so it wasn't like the whole school was watching me get in and out of his car. His car windows were tinted which was good so no one saw us.
——————————————————
Zane's POV:
Jane was interesting. She was my student and made me feel uncomfortable with her, on the first day. What the hell. She also was extremely young. She is pretty but her age is just what's wrong with all of this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.9K 71
*Girl x Girl* In a difficult line of work, her parents have to move from San Diego, California, all the way to Seattle, Washington where they are hap...
1.3K 32 52
Amelia Parker is a 17 year old girl who attends a school on the in California. Amelia is struggling with depression, trauma and many other problems t...
793 22 13
Tiara Jackson a 17 year old that goes thru hell transferring to her new school as a senior.
438K 4.4K 46
Avery Blake never had a perfect life, so when she starts to develop feelings for her new, hot music teacher and things begin to go wrong; let's just...