Criminal Minds Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Now that you understand your place in the team, you work day in and day out to capture the bad guys and give... More

Schedule
Story Warnings
The Fisher King, Part 2: Part One
The Fisher King, Part 2: Part Two
The Fisher King, Part 2: Final Part
P911: Part One
P911: Part Two
P911: Part Three
P911: Final Part
The Perfect Storm: Part One
The Perfect Storm: Part Two
The Perfect Storm: Part Three
The Perfect Storm: Part Four
The Perfect Storm: Final Part
Psychodrama: Part One
Psychodrama: Part Two
Psychodrama: Part Three
Psychodrama: Part Four
Psychodrama: Final Part
Aftermath: Part One
Aftermath: Part Two
Aftermath: Part Three
Aftermath: Final Part
The Boogeyman: Part One
The Boogeyman: Part Two
The Boogeyman: Part Three
The Boogeyman: Final Part
North Mammon: Part One
North Mammon: Part Two
North Mammon: Final Part
Empty Planet: Part One
Empty Planet: Part Two
Empty Planet: Part Three
Empty Planet: Final Part
The Last Word: Part One
The Last Word: Part Two
The Last Word: Part Three
The Last Word: Final Part
Lessons Learned: Part One
Lessons Learned: Part Two
Lessons Learned: Final Part
Sex, Birth, Death: Part One
Sex, Birth, Death: Part Two
Sex, Birth, Death: Part Three
Sex, Birth, Death: Part Four
Sex, Birth, Death: Final Part
Profiler, Profiled: Part Two
Profiler, Profiled: Part Three
Profiler, Profiled: Final Part
No Way Out: Part One
No Way Out: Part Two
No Way Out: Part Three
No Way Out: Final Part
The Big Game: Part One
The Big Game: Part Two
The Big Game: Final Part
Revelations: Part One
Revelations: Part Two
Revelations: Final Part
Fear and Loathing: Part One
Fear and Loathing: Part Two
Fear and Loathing: Final Part
Distress: Part One
Distress: Part Two
Distress: Final Part
Jones: Part One
Jones: Part Two
Jones: Part Three
Jones: Final Part
Ashes and Dust: Part One
Ashes and Dust: Part Two
Ashes and Dust: Part Three
Ashes and Dust: Final Part
Honor Among Thieves: Part One
Honor Among Thieves: Part Two
Honor Among Thieves: Final Part
Open Season: Part One
Open Season: Part Two
Open Season: Final Part
Legacy: Part One
Legacy: Final Part
No Way Out II: The Evilution of Frank (Part One)
No Way Out II: The Evilution of Frank (Part Two)
No Way Out II: The Evilution of Frank (Final Part)
Author's Note
Author's Note

Profiler, Profiled: Part One

1K 40 17
By queenofdeansbooty

"All secrets are deep. All secrets become dark. That's in the nature of secrets." - Cory Doctorow

"Y/N."

You look up at the barista that called your name, and you head to the counter to grab the two coffees you ordered-one for you and one for Spencer. You don't want to leave just yet because you're looking out for the young girl that you keep seeing everywhere. You don't know who she is or what she wants with you, but you want to stay over and find out.

You're running a bit late, but you have about ten minutes before you absolutely need to leave. You step off to the side and slowly sip your hot coffee, watching the customers inside. Five minutes go by and no sign of the little girl. By the time six more minutes have gone by, you know you're not going to see her today.

You sigh and leave the place, quickly heading to work in hopes no one comments on how late you are. You enter the office to see Spencer, JJ, and Penelope huddled around his desk. You set your things down and greet them with a smile, handing over Spencer's coffee.

"What do I have to do to get a coffee?" Penelope jokes.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" you tease.

"That can be arranged," she chuckles

"You'd be betraying Derek," JJ giggles.

"He's a big boy. He can share."

"What are we doing here?"

"Magic," Spencer grins widely.

"Yeah, he's been itching to show us this trick... again."

Spencer already has the projectile all set up, so he doesn't waste any time letting her blow. The small black cylinder shoots into the air, flying all the way to the glass door. Right before it could reach the area, Emily walks in at just the right time--right in the line of fire. The black cylinder hits her on the forehead, and she winces in pain as it flops to the ground.

"What the fuck?" she mutters.

"I'm so sorry, Emily," Spencer says.

"What was that?" she asks and picks up the small object.

"Don't you recognize a rocket when you see one?"

"I--I was merely demonstrating a physics law I--I didn't mean to hit--"

"Ooh, show me!"

Emily rushes over with a smile on her face, excited to see this in action.

"Alright. Turn around, please."

"Turn around?" Emily frowns.

"Yeah, he's not gonna show you how it's done," you shake your head.

"A magician never reveals his secrets."

"But I thought you said it was physics?"

"Physics magic."

"Trust me. It will not do you any good to argue with him," Penelope says, putting a hand on Emily's shoulder to turn her around. Before you do, you quickly lean down and capture Spencer's lips with your own. You two spent the night in your own apartments, so you didn't have time to greet him like this. You kiss him for a few seconds before pulling away.

"That's for this morning," you grin.

You quickly straighten up and turn to face the wall so Spencer can set up his magic trick. Once he does, he signals for you four to turn back around.

"Alright, alright, turn back and observe."

The thing in front of him bubbles and makes a quiet hissing sound before the small black object goes shooting into the air, getting more distance than before. It lands on the floor, right in front of Hotch's feet. He has a hard look on his face like Spencer isn't supposed to be doing this, and the group immediately disperses. Email and JJ go to their desks while Penelope heads to her office to get started on her day. Your desk is right across from Spencer's, so you don't move an inch.

"Physics magic?" Hotch asks.

"Yes, sir."

"Reid, we talked about this."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"You're really starting to get some distance on those," Hotch breaks out a smile.

Spencer smiles in relief as Hotch heads to his office.

"So, he does have a sense of humor," JJ smirks and rejoins the group.

"Sometimes."

"Hey, where's Morgan?" Emily wonders.

"In Chicago. He goes there every year for his mother's birthday."

You take a seat at your desk and stare at your dark computer. There is something bugging you, and now that you don't have physics magic to distract you, you're caught up in the motion with that little girl. Why is this bothering you this much? What is it about her that is sticking with you? Instead of working on your files and sorting them, you take out your notebook and doodle a quick sketch of the young teenager. You remember everything about her from the way her eyes looked to what she was wearing.

Someone has to know something about her, and it's driving you insane that no one does. As soon as the eyes are done, you stare at them as if they would tell you a story of who she is. You feel connected to her in a way you can't explain. If you could only talk to her, then maybe you can figure this out.

Whenever you see her next, you're going to confront her about whatever this is.

You look up to see Spencer at his desk working on some unfinished files. Does he truly not realize just how attractive he is? Even in his sweater vest and tie, you just want to jump onto his desk and rip them off him in front of everyone. You've only had sex a few times, but you don't know if he likes having it with you. If he did, surely you two would do it more often, right?

It shouldn't even bother you that much, but contrary to popular opinion, sex is important in a relationship. It might not be number one, but it's on the list. Now is as good as any time to ask him since you don't have an active case to be on since the other BAU team is on call right now. This is more of a file day, so you're going to take advantage of that as much as you can.

"Spencer?"

"Yeah?"

When he looks up, he looks so innocent and pure, it makes your heart swell in happiness that he's all yours.

"Can I talk to you for a quick second?"

"Of course."

You and Spencer get up, and you lead him to an empty office where there are blinds and a door to shield you from prying ears and eyes. You hop up onto the desk and dangle your legs off the edge of it so that you can swing them back and forth without touching the ground. Spencer closes the door but doesn't lock it.

"What's going on?"

"What are your thoughts about me... and sex?" you blurt.

Better to be direct than beat around the bush.

"What?" he chuckles.

"Well, I mean, most couples have sex one to three months into the relationship. We're about one and a half years in, almost two. We've only done it a few times. I'm not trying to rush you or anything like that, but do you not want me?"

"Of course, I want you."

"Is there something else then? Am I not good at it?"

"The problem isn't with you. I promise. You're doing everything right."

"Then, what's going on? You can talk to me."

"I graduated high school at twelve, got my masters at sixteen, and then my doctorate the following year. Everyone saw me as a kid, and they bullied me more times than I can count. I was always the skinny kid that no one ever wanted. Not like they could if they wanted to because I was so underaged compared to everyone else.

"No one has ever wanted me in the way you have. No one has ever wanted to get to know me in the way that you have. Sometimes I forget that. You can be intimidating sometimes, if I'm honest. Not in a bad way, but in a way that makes me blush and forget my own name. I want to be with you more times, but it's hard for me to take that step sometimes."

"If you need me to, I'll always make the first move," you grin. "Do you even realize how attractive I think you are? It takes everything in me most days to keep myself from ripping that sweater vest off you in front of everyone. I want you every second of every day. To me, you're the sexiest person alive."

Spencer's cheeks burn bright with heat, darkening to a few shades of pink. It's really cute to see him get all clammed up like that because of something you did or said to him. He's having trouble figuring out what to say to you, but you don't give him time. You hop off the desk and approach him, pressing your body against his.

"When you say things like that..."

"Say things like what? That I wish to rip those clothes off you? Take you right here at work where anyone can just walk in?"

"You're going to be the death of me," he breathes heavily.

"And don't you forget it," you grin. You lean up and peck his lips. You open the door so you two can get back to your day when you turn to him. "So, what you're telling me, is we can have sex every night if you want."

"If that's what you want," he chuckles.

"Good to know."

"We're going to Chicago," Hotch says urgently. "Wheels up in ten."

Wow, you've never had so little time to get ready. Something must have happened.

"What's going on?" you ask.

"Derek's been arrested."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 5.8K 38
Spencer is missing and it's up to the BAU to get him back. But when her and the team digs up information on him they weren't meant to see, it turns h...
1.3K 14 8
This is going to be a series of SickFics, One Shots, FanFictions, etc. including favorite characters from the show, "Criminal Minds" I try to update...
39K 800 37
Rewrite of F*** you Spencer Reid "𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛." 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢. Y...
198K 2.5K 13
(THESE ONESHOTS ARE STILL BY ME, MY ACCOUNT NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED SINCE I MADE THE COVER) So umm if you don't love criminal minds then you're just wr...