Tally House

By tallyhallmaniac

Tally Hall. Ah yes, Tally Hall our beloved. Okay, so imagine all of them living in a house. Being roommates a... More

1: "Good Day"
2: Ross just f**king dies
Tally Hall Christmas Special!!! 🎄
3: "sorry lol"
⚠️NOT IMPORTANT⚠️ (if u wish, read)
4: "Ruler of Everything"
100 reader special tracklist
5: "Snow Day" (AKA The 100 Reader Special)
6: "Ross's Birthday"
⚠️NOT IMPORTANT⚠️
why im ending the book
7: "Let there be more!"
8: "Where am I?"
399 reader special
9: "ZUBIN IS ON THE FLOOR CRYING"
10: "The Bidding/It was just a bunny"
11: "Hawaii: Part i"
13: "The Search for Ross Federman/Hawaii: Part iii"
a thank you
14: "Baking Contest"
15: "Labyrinth"
A/N before you read the special
"Wattpad" (AKA The 1-Year Special)
Tally Hall Christmas Special 2!!! 🎄
a thank you 2
16: "A Visit or a Break?"
17: "Shall We All Be Like High School Girls"
18: "The Fire"
19: "A Nightmare Made of Love, From Simon"

12: "Hawaii: Part ii"

155 4 124
By tallyhallmaniac

sorry this took SO fucking long. just came off my break and I am NOT ready to handle this

~

"Oh hello, Zubin, Andrew, Rob, Joe, and Ross." Simon said with a smirk on his face.

"Uh... How do you know our names?" Rob asked. "And how do you know Zubin?"

"Well first, you're a really popular band named Tally Hall. Second, I met him, Andrew, and Ross at the book store about...." Simon claimed, getting a notebook from his coat pocket. (Oh, did I mention he is now wearing a black coat?) "Yesterday."

"Oh, ok. Woah- Ross you okay bud?" Rob asked with a concerning tone in his voice.

"Yeah... just I've seen you before," Ross claimed.

"Well, I'm sure you have! Remember the book store?" Simon laughed with a grin on his face.

"Yeah... but I don't remember where because even before... Just never mind.." Ross lied. He was going to tell Simon about the dream but was too scared to. He didn't want to get stabbed again; like the dream possibly "predicted".

"Okay so, do you guys wanna go to my cabin?" Simon suggested dangling keys in his hands.

"That's a bit of a weird question to ask since we've known you less than a week, but uh..." Zubin had backed away from Simon a bit.

Ross stepped closer to Zubin. "Say no." He whispered in Zubin's ear.

"No thanks, Simon. We should be going back now. Nice seeing you..." Zubin said as he flipped around and put an arm around Ross. Ross picked up his book and walked with the rest of the band.

"Your loss, Ross." Simon thought as he walked to his cabin.

~

After walking back to the hotel, Ross threw his book on the floor and flopped onto his bed, covered himself in blankets, and sighed. "I don't like that dude! I wanna go home."

"Me neither, Ross. But we did save up a lot of money for this trip so we better not waste it!" Rob said.

"Yeah.... but if you guys are going to do something today, can I not come? I don't want that fucker seeing me ever again.." Ross whined.

"Nope. Just wear sunglasses and a hoodie. You'll be fine." Rob said.

"It's fucking Hawaii, Rob."

"Fine. Just sunglasses then. Also, stop swearing so much."

"Swearing helps with anger."

"He's right," Joe said as he sipped from his coffee mug. "It does."

"My money used for this trip, my rules," Rob said.

"Uh not to be rude, but that was our money, Rob." Joe replied.

"Yup."

Rob simply rolled his eyes and went to his bed. He sat down and pouted in silence; something he hated. "Can you all stop staring at me?!?"

Everyone quickly looked away from him and turned on the TV. They didn't get mad at Rob because of what happened in 2007. They don't make him mad anymore because of what happened in 2007.

The silence was quickly filled with a random TV show Andrew had put on. It was some random show, but it was interesting. It was a cooking show, nothing much but it was comedic. Almost like it was mocking a cooking show by making it a cooking show with comedy. (huge TJHCS reference) Rob laughed at a bit in the show which made everyone at ease. There was a chance that he would stop being irritated.

After a while, Rob had a not mad expression on his face. He had got up from his bed and opened his mouth to speak for a few seconds before speaking. "I am no longer mad anymore. But still, cool it with the swearing Ross."

"You got it, Rob." Ross said as he pointed finger guns to Rob.

~

A few hours after Rob had calmed down the tallies went to go pick up some food to eat for lunch since the time had gone and they couldn't have breakfast anymore. They tried to order breakfast from other places but since it was past 11:00 AM the restaurants didn't serve breakfast anymore. Eventually, after a while they found a place. Everyone had almost the same order which was hash browns with french toast except for Joe who had ordered pancakes. Just pancakes, nothing else.

After coming back from the restaurant Rob had decided he had a song idea. Even though none of them had brought their instruments because this vacation was because of writing songs, Rob still was committed to finding what the song was.

"Alright," Rob said after he stuffed his mouth with toast."How about- How about we make the song all punk rock like we tried to do that one time with The Whole World and You?"

"Rob...We are hungry. We don't wanna write songs right now!" Zubin complained as he "accidentally" threw his toast at Rob's face. Zubin gasped. "Oh shit- I'm so, so-"

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR." Rob yelled out, removing the piece of toast from his face. Andrew gasped in terror and hid under his blanket. Thankfully to stop Rob from committing multiple murders, a knock came at the door.

"I'll go get it..." Ross muttered as he speed-walked to the hotel room door. He opened it to reveal a staff member, holding a box. "Yes?"

"Are any of you Ross Federman or..." The staff member muttered as they grabbed a card out of their pocket. "Tally Hall?"

"Well... I'm Ross Federman and we are Tally Hall."

"Ok. Well then this package is for you and them I guess." The staff member said as they handed the box to Ross. Ross grabbed it.

"Who...Who is this from?" Ross asked looking down at the dark blue box with a black ribbon bow tied on top of it.

"Uh, a dude named Simon." The staff member said.

Ross paused in fear and all color drained from his face. His eyes went wide and Ross screamed, dropping the box and running into the bathroom, and locking the door. Rob grabbed the now slightly damaged box off the floor.

"Sorry, he's been really on edge today. Bye-bye." Rob said as he shut the door. "Now, who's gonna open this thing, and who's gonna calm down Ross?"

"Me," Joe said as he went to the bathroom door. "Ross, buddy, it's okay. I'm sure it isn't a bomb or something that would kill us all."

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?" Ross yelled out from behind the bathroom door.

"I know. It's a part of my uh... Smart person syndrome. Yeah, I just know. Trust me, Rossy."

"Nope."

"If you come out at this second, I will do some of your laundry for life." As soon as Joe said that. Ross burst out the door and jumped in his bed. He threw blankets onto him and poked his face through one of the blanket holes.

"Good job Joe! Hang in there Ross. Now, who wants to open the box?" Rob excitedly exclaimed, showing the box off by lifting it into the air as if he were a game show host showing off a prize you'd get for answering a bunch of questions right.

"Me!" Andrew said as he emerged from the blankets and grabbed the black colored box with blue ribbon on it. He slowly opened it, to reveal a note, a picture, and a set of keys.

"Hello, Tally Hall! Like earlier, I invite you to my cabin. We will have a wonderful time! Love, Simon. P.S: The keys are to my cabin. Come anytime you like ;)." The note read. The picture was a picture of the tallies at the airport. It was taken from a distance like Simon was stalking them.

"Okay, what the fuck?" Joe said as he looked inside the box. "Has he been stalking us? If so then we need to call the police and go home."

"Joe, that's a theory. A clever theory, but why would WE be stalked out of all of the bands that could have been stalked." Rob replied as he looked at the picture.

"Wait, there's one more picture," Andrew said as he looked inside the box again. He pulled out another picture. This time, it was a picture of Ross walking alone at night in a neighborhood.

Ross came out from under the blankets and examined the picture. "Wait... This is from the time I got lost in that neighborhood. Does this mean that he has been stalking us before the trip?"

The band went silent. They were all in fear, wondering what would happen if they didn't or did go to Simon's cabin. They were also wondering; who is Simon? Why was he doing this? How could he do this? So many questions ran through the tallies' minds, they couldn't even say anything. They all stood there in the places they were in before; thinking. Finally, Zubin out of all the others was out of his thinking like trance.

"We NEED to go home. Now." Zubin said as he grabbed everything and placed it back in the box. He threw it in the corner of the room.

"But what about the money?" Rob asked, still terrified but thinking about it financially.

"Rob at this point who cares about the money? We need to be focused on our safety." Ross said.

"I agree with Ross but...What will happen if we don't go there?" Andrew asked.

"Don't know... We might just get more stalked." Joe replied as he picked up the box from the corner of the room.

"Yeah, or die."

"Guys, I think we should leave but visit Simon so he can leave us alone." Rob commented.

"I agree with him. I think it's a good idea. Well, for now. Anyways does anyone else agree?" Zubin asked, looking around the room. They all nodded.

"Guess we're going to face him..." Andrew muttered.

"Yeah." Ross said.

~

The tallies were all getting ready to go to Simon's house. They dressed up the best as they can because if they died then they wanted to look the best. They were just wearing their classic outfits though. A tie, a white blouse, and black pants. While all putting on their ties and adjusting them, Ross had an idea.

"Guys...What if we tell the police?" Ross suggested.

Everyone looked at Ross as if he were crazy, but soon after looked at him like he had a good idea coming.

"Well which police and when?" Zubin asked as he was adjusting his tie.

"Don't know, but I don't think our idea is going to work. Maybe we do it after uh... You know... Meeting him."

"You know what, I agree. But let's do it after. IF there is an after." Rob said.

They all nodded. After getting done getting on their outfits, they all hugged each other as one last "goodbye" if they were to.. you know... Die. Then they headed to the exact same path they were walking in the woods; keys in hand. Then they came across Simon.

"See you got my present, tallies!" Simon exclaimed as he came out of nowhere again.

"Just stop with the talking, take us to your death cabin or whatever you call it.." Rob muttered.

"Not bright I see. Just to let you know Robert, I won't kill you. I've been stalking you for too long to kill you. Besides I'm not really much the murdering type."

Everyone looked at him with a weird glare but Simon brushed it off. Then he proceeded to lead the 5 tie-wearing men to the cabin that he owned. They all eventually got there. It was huge, almost looking like a mini-mansion but wood. They could almost all say it was beautiful if they weren't terrified.

"Wait... Do you live here?" Rob asked, pausing his walk and standing, staring at the cabin.

"No. You see, I live in (undisclosed location) like all of you do. I just have this in handy." Simon replied grabbing keys from his coat pocket and unlocking the door. "Come in!"

The tallies all cautiously stepped inside the cabin. It was normal-looking, for the most part. It had a huge fireplace and stairs leading to the basement. All of them were afraid to go near the stairs.

"Welcome to my happy home! Well... Alternative home. You guys all have 3 choices. 1: Ask me any questions you have. 2: We can all play a game. Of your guises choice. 3: You can all write some songs and play them for me!" Simon said with a smile as he locked the door and led the tallies to the open living room where the fireplace was in.

"Uh... How bout' we ask you questions? I would REALLY love to know what's your whole deal." Ross commented as he sat on the recliner that was next to the couch.

"Okay. What would you guys like to ask me?" Simon said.

"I have a question. Why are you stalking us, how are you stalking us, and when did you start stalking us." Zubin asked sternly.

Simon simply laughed and grasped his hands together. "Well, I am stalking you because I really like you guys a lot! I am a huge fan. How I am stalking you is that my father actually used to be a private investigator and taught me the ropes. He didn't know that I would be stalking a quintet of tie-wearing men."

Everyone looked at him weirdly. Simon simply giggled and covered up his mouth with his hand.

"Anyway, I have been stalking you ever since... Hmm. If my calculations are correct, ever since Bora broke down your door for the first time." Simon said. The group all looked horrified and a few of them gasped while the rest covered up their mouths.

"Why would you do this?! Why did you follow us to Hawaii?! HOW DID YOU KNOW!" Joe cried.

"Well, I already answered why I am doing this. I followed you because I have this house here and thought it would be good if we met. Well, a good attempt anyway. And I knew because Joe left the stupid freaking window open so I hid a recorder. Well, he has been leaving the window open so.. I could get in. I have been putting tape recorders around the house for a while now."

The tallies all gasped in fear. They wanted to get up and leave but the door was locked and wouldn't unlock without a key.

"You guys seem... Well scared. I think maybe you guys should go to your hotel room. Also, I don't have tape recorders there yet so don't plot anything! I know everything and will know everything. Well, for now." Simon said while he went to the front door and unlocked it, leaving it open for the tallies to leave.

Of course, they all left. They ran to the hotel room. They didn't care if one of them was going to fall and possibly hurt themselves, they only cared about getting back to that hotel room and getting away from Simon. Simon simply laughed as he saw them run.

"Oh, tsk tsk tsk. Better run while you can you tie-wearing miscreants." Simon muttered as he closed the door and locked it.

They all ran down the trail that originally went down to Simon's cabin. Zubin ran so fast, that he tripped but Ross helped him back up. The tallies didn't want to waste any time at all escaping from that maniac. Thankfully the tallies all got to their hotel room safely. They all hopped onto their beds and covered themselves up with blankets.

"Okay, we HAVE to leave!" Andrew whined.

"Yup. At this point who cares about the money. LET'S GO!" Rob said as he grabbed his suitcase from the pile of luggage that was in the corner.

"Who's gonna book the flight for back home?" Joe asked.

"Me." Ross said as he got out Joe's laptop. Everyone started packing. Even if it were dirty clothes EVERYTHING was going in the suitcase. They really didn't care, they cared about leaving and then going to the police. Then taking a huge nap.

"Who's got Rob's credit card?" As soon as Ross asked for it, the card hit him in the face. He wasn't mad he was just impressed on how fast it came.

"Who's on taking all of the tapes out of the house duty?" Andrew asked. Everyone held in their laughter. "Why is- oh. Guys really?" Everyone then began hysterically laughing while nodding. Andrew rolled his eyes and stuffed a shirt into his suitcase.

After everyone stopped laughing Joe volunteered to do so. By then everyone was done packing. The flight was booked for early morning tomorrow. The tallies really didn't have to do anything until then so they all just slept. Ross was awake though, stressing.

Ross laid in bed with blankets over him; thinking. Thinking about how this whole thing will go. Even if it will happen. It genuinely made him shiver just at the thought that Simon would still stalk them; terrorizing them. This meant that they had to maybe stop doing the whole band thing for a while. Ross didn't want that. He made sure that everything will go smoothly. And if not, well he didn't know what he was going to do but it was something bad.

"Ross, you're mumbling again." Andrew said as he turned to Ross.

"Oh. Sorry..." Ross said as he put a blanket over his head and tried to sleep. Then he finally fell asleep, snoring.

It then became the next day, early morning. About 5:00 AM. The day earlier the tallies slept until 3 pm and just went along with their day like they weren't hiding in their hotel room from a stalker. Focusing on today, Rob actually wasn't the first person to wake up this time! It was Ross!

Ross woke everyone up (as Rob should have done if he were awake) and yelled at them to all get ready. Rob was proud. They got all comfy clothing on and grabbed their luggage. Ross tried to disguise himself as much as he could, he even tried to wrap himself into a blanket but it didn't work. Then they checked out of the room and took a taxi to the airport. They got on the plane eventually. The hall was QUICKLY out of there as soon as they could be.

"Man, I sure hope that Simon isn't there when we get back home." Zubin said.

"Yeah. Especially with Bora & all..." Joe replied.

"Oh shit, we forgot to tell Bora about this! He's probably getting spied on! ESPECIALLY MY BUNNY." Zubin said, clenching and crushing the plastic of the water bottle he was holding.

"Dude, why do you care for that bunny so much? It's just a bu-"

"It's not 'just a bunny', Ross. You try being a parent to a thing that cannot talk and isn't human. You're just like Andrew." Zubin complained.

Ross and Joe rolled their eyes and tried to look at the sky from the airplane window. It was beautiful. Distracting them from the horrors that were about to come next. Ross especially knew of them since he was the one who was scared of Simon the most. How can one single person stalk a group of 5 and get every piece of information about them in the process? It seemed impossible to him. But somehow, it was possible. They didn't even know. That's the worst part of it all. Ross even speculated bringing up the suggestion that he end the band, but he knew that it would end in tears and the group's friendship being broken up. He couldn't have that happen because of a stalker. No... just no.

Ross tried to distract himself from the terrifying thoughts by fiddling with his fingers, but it didn't work. Joe noticed and gave him his book to read.

"Thanks, Joe." Ross said as he started reading Joe's book. Ross liked it even though he was the one who picked out the book for Joe. For now, it was a good distraction. But as soon as Ross started reading he fell asleep with still holding the book in his hands.

"Hey! He's not muttering anymore!" Zubin said.

"Yeah. Good for us then." Joe said.

"Yup..."

Joe and Zubin then proceeded to high-five, then after both helped each other get out of Ross's hands so he wouldn't wake up. They eventually got the book out but Ross still had the paper cover of the book in his hands.

~

Ross woke up as Andrew nudged his shoulder. "Wake up, Ross. We're here." Andrew said. Ross looked around him, he saw his bandmates and strangers unloading their luggage.

"Yeah, yeah. Just hold on a minute..." Ross groaned as he rubbed his eyes. He looked out the window, it was no longer morning. It was dark. Ross shrugged it off and got up from his seat to get his luggage and get off the plane. He did that so with everyone else as well.

The tallies were now in the airport, Rob talking to one of the employees to get his car back while the other tallies sat in waiting chairs and waited. Of course, they chatted to fill the awkward silence of an airport at night time.

"Guys... I don't think we can stay at our own house anymore." Zubin said, holding his head in his hands.

"Why?" Andrew said with a concerned tone. "I kinda agree with you on that one but if we get the tape recorders out, close the window every time Joe LEAVES IT OPEN, and just look out for Simon. We don't have to stay out of our house because of a stalker.

Everyone looked at Andrew with a weird stare. They looked at him as if he were crazy. Then thankfully Rob came back with his car keys in his hands. The tallies all went to where the car was and unloaded their luggage. Shortly after, they got in the car and Rob started driving.

"So... how did everyone think of the trip?" Rob asked.

Everyone started yelling and talking about how they felt about it. Some of the things that were said were "IT WAS HORRIBLE!" and "I FEEL THREATENED AND SO DOES MY BUNNY".

"Okay, okay, OKAY! STOP YELLING!" Rob yelled. The whole entire car went quiet. "Okay, thank you all. I would personally like to share that I didn't really like it. Now no one has to say anything about what they thought of it." Everyone listened and minded their business. Like earlier, they didn't want to make Rob mad. Cause of... Well, you already know the reason. Not the story, but the reason.

The tallies then arrived home at their home. They decided they were going to unload luggage later and for now collect the tape recorders and relax. As they walked into the house, Ross started running in and flopping on the couch where Bora was sitting.

"Oh hey, guys. Back so soon?" Bora asked, looking at the remainder of the band. The band all looked at each other.

"Who's gonna tell him?" Joe said, throwing Ross onto the floor and sitting where he was originally flopped.

"Ow." Ross groaned.

"Tell me what...?" Bora muttered, looking at the band with a worried face. They all sat down and talked with Bora about Simon & the stalking. At the end of the explanation, he sat there with a gasp-like expression.

"Uhm. What? So are you telling me that... Oh my. I can't. I gotta get out of here. See you guys." Bora said as he walked out of the door. The band all sat there and stayed quiet at least for 30 seconds until one of them spoke.

"Welp. I mean hey, at least he knows now. Might be terrified & scarred for life but at least he knows." Ross said as he got up from the floor.

"Yup. Okay, I'm going to go see my bunny now." Zubin said as he ran upstairs.

The band just kinda sat there, not knowing what to do besides not wanting to bring in their luggage just yet. Then they remembered they had to get rid of the tape recorders. Each member except Zubin (because he was cuddling his bunny) looked for the tape recorders. They found 13 of them. One of them was under Ross's bed, and another was behind a vase in the hallway.

Andrew was the one who collected all of them and threw them into a box and into the fire pit in the backyard. He gathered all of the band (even the bunny) to watch as the tapes burned in the fire pit. Somehow, they felt free even though they knew Simon would be back in a matter of time. It made them feel better a bit. All standing there with blank expressions, staring at the fire pit with a shared moment of clarity.

"This totally has been stressful. I wanna scream into a pillow then bite it." Ross said.

"Same. I suggest we stay at a hotel until things go better because really, we aren't safe here." Rob suggested, pulling a chair from off the ground and sitting in it.

"& Go to the police."

"Yeah, that too. Let's do that tomorrow though. For now, watch the tapes burn and binge movies and eat until we can't anymore. For comfort, of course."

The band all agreed and liked Rob's suggestion and headed back inside except for Joe who was putting out the fire and gathering the ashes of the tape recorders into the garage can. He finished up and sat on one of the couches where the rest of the band sat down. They all sighed in relief in unison.

"Ok, wants to help me make the food?" Rob asked everyone as he got up and went to the kitchen.

Zubin placed his bunny on Joe's lap and got up with Andrew to help Rob make food. They went into the kitchen and looked through the cabinets and the fridge for something to cook. Andrew found strawberries and a can of corn, while Zubin found raw spaghetti, instant mashed potatoes, and a razor blade. It must have been a good 20 seconds Zubin stared at it before Rob snatched it away and threw it into the garbage can.

"Aw, man." Zubin thought. Only Zubin knows what he was going to do with that razor blade, but hopefully it wasn't anything extremely violent.

Ross looked through the shared collection of everyone's movie DVDs while Joe just sat there with a blank expression, petting the soft bunny. Ross tried to find a movie that everyone would like but all he could find were mostly Rob & Zubin's favorite movies which the rest of the tallies really didn't like.

"Joe, Could you go into my room and look for a box of DVDs?" Ross asked, looking over to Joe.

"No. I've got a bunny on my lap & it's sleeping so it gives me more reason. & The bunny is Zubin's so if I took it off of me he would be mad." Joe said.

"No, he won't. Just put the bunny back in its cage, okay? Or you could give it to me. You don't have to have it on your lap, you know." Ross complained.

"HE HAS TO!" Zubin yelled from the kitchen.

Ross sighed. "Alright then. It can be on my lap then. I could hold it."

"NO!"

"Ugh, I hate living here." Ross rolled his eyes and slumped on the floor.

"Eat shit & die, Ross." Joe said. Then Rob turned around with his hand on his hip and a shocked expression on his face.

"Hey! Joe! Don't disrespect Ross like that. He's simply trying to make everyone happy here by looking for a movie and you're in his way with all this bunny talk. Winter can be sat on the other couch or something." Rob defended. Ross smiled at him. He'd never felt so understood like that before.

"Whatever, mom." Joe muttered as he placed the bunny on a couch pillow on the other couch.

Rob and Ross both rolled their eyes and scoffed in unison. Rob continued to cook while Ross looked for more DVDs. He gave up and just decided he was going to sit next to Joe on the couch.

"Ross? Why aren't you looking for DVDs?" Rob questioned from the kitchen.

"I gave up. Couldn't find one." Ross sighed as he was now slumped on the couch.

"Aw. Well, this gives us a great opportunity to have a roommate-band dinner! Joe, could you and Ross set the table?"

Joe and Ross both nodded as they headed to the dining table. They grabbed utensils and napkins while giving each other a death glare. Finally, the dinner was done and the table was set. Everyone sat at the table while Andrew made 5 plates of spaghetti and then gave the plates to each member including himself.

"So, how was everyone's day today?" Zubin asked, trying to make dinner table talk. Everyone looked at him weird knowing that it was not good for all of them.

"Uhm...It was okay. A bit terrifying with Simon and all." Andrew said as he grabbed his fork and swirled spaghetti with it.

The name "Simon" echoed in Ross's mind. He zoned out while the others shared how their day was. He only thought about the stalking and how Simon was close to him even before he knew who he was. He even could have been closer even earlier than that. He couldn't have.. but he did say he lived here. Could he?

"Ross. Ross!" Rob shouted out at the zoned-out Ross who was staring at his cup. Ross's eyes quickly darted to Rob who was giving him a confused look. "How was your day??"

"It was mediocre. Uh, I'm gonna go to the store!" Ross said as he got up from his chair and pushed it back into the table. Everyone looked at him with a weird face as he grabbed the keys off of the kitchen counter and got on his coat.

"Ross, I don't think any of the local stores are open." Andrew said.

"Yes they are! Like Walmart and stuff. I'm just going to get a few things anyways."

"Yeah but Walmart is far."

"Doesn't matter."

"We don't even need anything!-" Andrew yelled out as Ross walked out of the door. He got into the car, started it, and began driving the streets. He didn't know where he was going but he knew he had to get away from here.

Back at the house though, everyone was confused on what just happened. They all sat there with confused looks on their faces wondering where Ross went.

"Oh, silly Ross. He is going to probably spend half of his money impulse buying things! Don't worry though guys, he's gonna come back." Rob positively said as he shoved spaghetti in his mouth. "Now, let's eat!"

~

Ross was driving on the highway. He was indeed going to Walmart to impulse buy, but he had other plans after that. He was going to get a new life and run away from his old one. He didn't know how it would work, but he was sure it was going to happen.

The 2003 Ford Windstar was now speeding the highway, missing the exit to Walmart. Ross had now decided that he was going to go to a Walmart in another town, possibly (if he could) another state to further himself from Simon even if he was in town. Ross decided to try and calm himself and turned on the radio. The Bidding was playing. He was surprised; Tally Hall wouldn't usually be on radio stations. He brushed it off and continued speeding.

It had been well over 20 minutes since he left and he knew that the band would be halfway finished with their food so they wouldn't call him to see if he was okay. But he was wrong. Ross's phone began ringing but he ignored it every time. Now EVERYONE began calling him. Ross got tired of it and hid the phone behind some blankets he had in the back.

"Oh shit. I forgot that their luggage is here! Oh well. When I find a place to crash then I'll give their stuff back in the middle of the night." Ross said as he realized that's why the band was calling Ross; it was because the car still had the luggage in it.

Now Ross had pulled over on the side of a lone, out in the middle of nowhere road he had found himself on. He was going to sleep and was going to figure things out in the morning. He crawled in the back and made a pillow out of the blankets that were in the back. He used an extra blanket and covered himself up with it. Shortly after he fell asleep.

Ross then woke up in a dream. He was in his bed, and it seemed like he had just woken up. Like this whole thing was a dream. He tried to move but it seemed like he couldn't move. He could still feel everything and the cool sheets from his bed but he couldn't move his limbs. That's when he noticed Simon sitting in his chair that was near his desk. He wore a black suit with a matching black tie. Also with a black top hat as well. He looked like an emo Onceler.

"Well hello, Rossy! Did you think you can escape from me? Really? Well, you can't. I'm in your dreams as well!" The emo Onceler- I mean Simon laughed as he clasped his hands together like a villain.

Ross tried to speak back but he couldn't. He now noticed he had tape on his mouth.

"Oh. And about that, I put duct tape on your mouth. AND, tied all of your limbs to the bed. I know you can't feel it but the rope is there. Heh."

Simon got up from the chair and walked over to a paralyzed Ross who was also terrified and was about to scream for help until Simon gestured for him to be quiet by putting a finger on his lips and shushing.

"By the way, do you want me to untape your mouth? Cause I can if you want. I'm not all evil, you know."

Ross nodded quickly and sucked the air through his teeth as Simon slowly peeled the duct tape off of his mouth. It felt like peeling off a bandaid but slowly to the point where you could feel your skin rise when you would pull on the bandaid.

"I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW." Ross said.

"Oh s*n. It's like you want to be shut up! Ugh. Anyway, you only get to ask 3. That's it." Simon groaned as he sat on Ross's leg.

"Ok. Not what I was aiming for but alright. 1: why am I tied up? 2: why does it seem like I'm not dreaming? 3: .... what?"

Simon laughed and rolled his eyes. "Okay so.. you aren't really dreaming. I was 'taught' this cool trick to get inside your mind and well I don't know what I'll do yet but I'll probably torture you. I'm basically in your mind. I tied you up so you wouldn't like- hit me or anything."

Ross laid there with a confused looked on his face still processing what he heard. He had to process that he was dreaming but also being tortured by Simon in the mind at the same time. (HUGE TME reference) And that he could possibly fight back! It gave him a small glimpse of hope.

"I... Okay. I just hope I wake up to end this stupid dream."

"Yeah about that... Basically, I won't stop until one of us wakes up. I sleep for a long time. You sleep for like.. well I don't even know. I'm not the pro of stalking. Couldn't look through your windows since you're upstairs."

Ross paused every movement his body was making and his eye twitched. He psychically could not handle this anymore. "FUUUUUUU-"

~fin~

~

Word Count: 6118 Words (FUCK)

hi. so I won't be saying much in the a/n because there is another chapter I released just now!! just for now, hi. sorry I was on break a little longer than I planned. I didn't have internet for like a week...So if you didn't connect the dots (which I'm sure you did!) I couldn't write D: ok finishing up now. bye (FOR RIGHT NOW UNTIL YOU READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.8K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
197K 1K 192
Mature content
34.2K 770 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...