Reincarnated into Classroom O...

By sakura_sakuroko

A story about a 15 years old Raion Ryuvolt who die because of a god, got reincarnated into Classroom Of The E... More

Character introduction
I Die Goddamnit
The Start Of My Mission
Theory
Plan In Motion
Two S
Cherry Petals
Swimming Class
Cherry Girl
God's Domain
Stressful Month
Relieving Stress
Saving My Benefactor?
Character Introduction Part 2, Love Interest and Random Stuff
Despair Is Fantastic
...*sigh* A Date...
Blackmail Material
Blackmailing People :D
Students Council And Midterm
Framed
The Trial
Human
Vacation At The Island
Gaining Support
Gimme The Shot
SS: Partner (Raion Ryuvolt and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)
Lots of SS (Probably)
Zodiac Sign Doesn't Suit Me
Just a oneshot
Note
Greeds
Spread Your...
Trust
Defect
What A Twist
Start Of A New Relationship
Raion Being Raion
Pool Talk
The Moment
Victim Blaming
The Name Cause Death
Opposite Of Rotten Banana
What Is Wrong With Him

Predator

1.4K 59 13
By sakura_sakuroko

A research said tiger is stronger than lion. But I still love both of them.

Warning, this chapter will have mention of blood and gore. And death

There will also be more bad words.

And sorry for posting late. I'm busy with school
______________________________________

Raion Ryuvolt POV

The girls called us back.

And I'll summarize what they said

Shinohara is the one that said this. She said, the girls still think the culprit are the boys. So, they want to make a line to separate the boys and girls.

"What the hell? You're just irrational treating us like criminals. Didn't we let you check our bags and give us pat downs?"

"It might not have been hidden in a bag, though. All men are perverts. Anyway, don't enter the girls territory until the culprit has been found. Go over there."

She's not wrong 'bout that.

I'm really good at hiding stuff.

Even dead bodies.

And I don't agree with what Shinohara said about all men being pervert.

If she thinks that, I'll think all girls are sluts

She demanded that the boys move their tent. As expected, the guys were not convinced. Booing commenced.

And here I am, just want to eat some food.

"If you doubt us, then move your own tent. We're not moving ours,
and we're not helping you, either."

Go! Go! Kikuchi!

"Ah, I see. Yeah, you only pretended to help out while you fished through our luggage."

"Oh, and you aren't allowed to use the shower anymore. We're not joking. We're not about to let a perverted thief use it."

... Time to mess with the shower I guess.

I could make the shower pour mud water.

"Heh." Shinohara have a smug look on her face, but it fell. "Can you guys even drive in the tent stakes?"

Shinohara, feeling like the situation was taking a turn, looked to Hirata to save them.

"Hey, Hirata-kun. Can you help us, for Karuizawa-san's sake?"

"Okay. I'll help. It might take some time, though. Is that okay?"

Simp!!! (In Pew Die Pie voice and tone)

"Thank you, Hirata-kun. Aren't you glad, Karuizawa-san?"

"Yeah, Hirata-kun is the only one we can trust."

Karuizawa looking happy, blushed

Simp!!

"Heh. Hirata might even be the culprit."

"Huh? Hirata-kun is not the culprit. What a stupid thing to say. Why don't you go jump off a cliff?"

It's a shame, her surname is the same as the beautiful place in Nagano, Karuizawa. A place with beautiful mount. And then, we got this bitch.

"What?! Don't give me that crap, Karuizawa. Just because he's your boyfriend doesn't mean he's not the culprit!"

And the fight continue...

I do agree with Ike though. They're being a total bitch.

"Wait a minute. I'd like to raise an objection,especially against you,
Karuizawa-san." Horikita spoke up, calmly and firmly opposing Karuizawa.

"What is it, Horikita-san? Are you not satisfied with what we’re saying?"

Shouldn't the men be the one that wasn't satisfied.

"I don't particularly mind dividing up the living areas for men and women. As long as the culprit hasn't been found, it is certainly a good idea to keep our distance from the men, considering the likelihood that the culprit is among them. However, I don't trust Hirata-kun. I cannot dismiss the possibility that he might be the underwear thief. Also, I'm unconvinced that he should be excluded from the ban on men."

She said a smart thing for once. Ever since I saw her, she haven't said any smart thing. Don't know if she said something smart with Ayanokouji though.

Nevermind...

She did said something stupid about forcing Ayanokouji to told her my weakness just so she could control me.

Yeah I heard them

Don't underestimate me.

Only I can do that

"Hirata-kun would never do such a thing. Can't you at least understand that?"

"That's just your personal belief, isn't it? Don't force your way of thinking on me."

Karuizawa stepped closer to Horikita, looking like she didn't approve of Horikita's attitude.

And the debate of not trusting Hirata begin.

Small time skip

After a few seconds, the debate end with Horikita overwhelming victory. Karuizawa is on her knees. Devastated by her defeat.

I clap. Sarcastically

Karuizawa still doesn't know what to do, but Hirata being Hirata decided to be the good guy and tell her that he can use some help.

And with that, some boys start to volunteering themselves.

Mainly the idiot trio.

Now I wonder, where did the thought of not helping the girls goes?

The girls couldn't trust the idiot trio.

Horikita suggest someone, and that is Ayanokouji.

After hearing that, his mouth when wide open, he look shocked.

Well, not really, but still, that's what others see.

Karuizawa obviously didn't take this lightly and said the only reason why Horikita chose Ayanokouji is because she's her only friend.

And for some reason she called him gloomy. Can't they think of a better insult.

Like the devil spawn, asshole, maggot, barn animal, livestock, dimwit or defective weapon.

Wait...

That's me...

Nevermind

I brushed off the thought.

But still, I couldn't believe they thought Ayanokouji is the one that steal the underwear.

And it look like Sakura defend Ayanokouji. Didn't expect it from her, but she did run into the forest, crying. Because Karuizawa and the others bullied her. Kushida trying to make a good look with her stupid look, decided to follow her.

"What was that about? I was just teasing her. Jeez, that's why she can't make any friends."

If she can't understand the difference between teasing and bullying, I can just teach her.

You know, teach her what bully is, again.

Horikita, who had silently watched Karuizawa's public humiliation of Sakura, sighed and brushed a hand through her hair, as if she'd observed something completely boring.

I beg to differ.

It's fun.

I wish I had my popcorn

"Is it okay for us to continue the discussion now? This farce is a waste of time."

"Hey, Horikita-san. The way you talk is hurtful and annoying." Karuizawa, losing interest in Sakura after she'd run away, made Horikita her target once again.

*Sigh*

Pot calling kettle black

"Okay, Horikita-san. Why are you so cold to me? Did something happen?"

"Something? What 'something'?"

"Well, isn't Hirata-kun so cool? He's smart, too, and he's even kind to a girl like you. Any normal girl would fall for him." Giggling, Karuizawa tugged on Hirata's arm and pulled him close, as if to boast.

What's normal again?

Being a bitch?

"I suppose I'd say that Ayanokouji-kun is… Well, as for his looks, he's probably better than most other guys, but isn't he awful in every other way?
You're probably just jealous. That's what I think."

I'm sure every girls will fall in love with him the moment he show what he can do

They'll go full slut mode

"You're naive, Karuizawa-san."

"It's shameful to be so jealous."

I look at my watch. I'll step in a few more minutes.

Or I could just go away and sleep..

....

Yeah I'll go with option number two...

"It's certainly true that Ayanokouji-kun has many unlikable qualities," Horikita said. "But we need to ask if Hirata-kun can trust Ayanokouji-kun. It would only be awkward and uncomfortable if you endorsed someone meaningless to Hirata-kun. The truth is, there is not one thing that I trust about him, but I have no intention of inserting my own personal feelings into the matter. By process of elimination, I've concluded that he is the most trustworthy boy in the class. Or is another boy in our class preferable? If there is, I'd like for you to tell me."

Miyake, Makida, Yukimura, and a few more.

You just don't know anyone. And you said you want to lead the class to the top.

Say that again when I meet my dad.

After Horikita finished, Karuizawa glanced over at the boys as if to evaluate them, and sighed.

"Well, I suppose that out of all the guys here, he seems the most harmless. He has no presence."

Just like how you got no life?

"I understand what everyone wants to say here, but I disagree with suspecting a classmate without evidence. There shouldn't be anyone in our class who'd do such an awful thing." Said Hirata, unable to stay silent about our worsening situation.

"You're way too kind, Hirata-kun. So you're saying someone else stole it?"

Yes.....

I mean... isn't that what happened..?

"I don't know, but I don't want to doubt my classmates." The guys probably felt lousy being thought of as criminals by the girls.

"Hey. What if it was that girl, Ibuki?" someone muttered, shooting a look over at Ibuki, who sat at the far edge of the camp.

Hmm..

You might be on to something random student that will never be remember by anyone.

Instantly, everyone's doubts were aimed at Ibuki.

"Ibuki-chan is from Class C, right? It wouldn't be strange if she were working to sabotage Class D. She could be using tricks to make us doubt each other."

Finally someone smart.

You know, I always find stereotypes weird

One of the stereotypes are that girls are smart, but it doesn't look like it at all.

"Knock it off, you guys. The boys are without a doubt the prime suspects." Shinohara remained highly suspicious of the boys. She kept her distance, gesturing with her hands for us to leave.

See what I meant

"Until the culprit is found, we definitely can't trust the boys. Right,
Karuizawa-san?"

"Naturally. One of the boys definitely did it."

The girls finally come to their stupid mind and agree with each other

"But still, what if Ayanokouji-kun threaten Hirata-kun?"

"That is a possibility"

Okay I'm out. Peace!

I walk away

But I make a miscalculation to not hide my presence. Not to mention, I was at the front.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!?"

Instinctly, everyone turn toward me.

"Sleep."

"Oh really? Are you sure you're not running away out of guilt?"

I scream mentally. Screaming curse words.

But I can't regret something little

I sigh. Look like my plan to make a scene didn't work.

"Fine." I mumbled. People close to me heard it.

3rd person POV

'What does he meant by 'fine'?' Random student thought.

Suddenly, a sound can be heard.

It's the sound of a metal, clashing with  something

They look at the source and found a knife. A 5 cm knife, stabbing the ground. How? It turns out after the knife clash with the rock, it bounced and stuck at the ground.

(The metal one is 5 cm, the thing that hold it doesn't count)

The knife is between Karuizawa leg. And it look like there's a medium size rock that probably cause the knife to bounce.

The girls screamed. The boys look horrified. Hirata was in utter disbelief . Even the stoic Horikita was in disbelief.

"Ryuvolt..." Ayanokouji call out his friend.

The other turn to look at the boy.

The boy in question look like he just throw something. They were mortified, but for some reason, the thing that scared them the most are his crimson eyes. But Ayanokouji thought something else.

'His eyes look like it's both crimson colour and blood colour.'

"*Sigh* I didn't want to join this fucking drama, but it look like I have to." Ryuvolt sigh, feeling done with this situation and just want to take a nap even though he isn't sleepy.

"I've been listening to this stupid thing and you want to know what I think? I think you guys are fucking dumb and can't use your brain." Raion said nonchalantly.

Although Karuizawa is still scared, she manage to said something. "What make you think that!? And who do you think you are? Throwing knife at someone. Are you crazy or what?!"

"Crazy? No, no. I'm not crazy." Raion is now face to face with Karuizawa.

"I'm fucking insane."

Karuizawa backed away, scared.

There's a rustling, and it turn out to be Kushida and Sakura.

"Wh-what's happening?"

No one answer Kushida question.

She got ignored.

For the first time in her life

She's fuming inside her head obviously.

'Fuck! Fuck! Why won't anyone answer me!?!?'

Raion crouch down and grab his knife. He wave the knife in front of Karuizawa in a mocking manner.

"Jeez. What's wrong with you. It's just teasing." He smirked

"Yo-you!!!"

"But still, since you girls want to separate things, I guess we can do that. And I literally mean it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Heh." That's all Raion said as he brings the knife to the sky, holding it tightly in his left hand. Karuizawa look mortified.

"Wha-what are you..."

Raion just smirk and bring the knife down.

And blood spattered.

Everyone have a mortified face.

Karuizawa screamed, some of the blood is on her face. She look at where Raion stab.

His own arm.

He cringe a little.

But that's just him acting like it hurts.

The knife is fully stabbing him, but it didn't went through his arm because it's shorter than his arm. It's only 5 cm. The knife is between his radius and ulna.

He pull out the knife.

"What are you-"

"That's the line." He said as he did a chiburi. "In other words, the girls can stay at the bottom and the boys can stay at the top. The river count too, boys will take the top, the girls the bottom. You girls can try to find way to drink."

"Wha- hold on."

"Same with food. You guys will be cooking your own food and finding your own food."

"Wait a second..."

"If you want help from the boys, beg first, apologize next, talk later, results last."

"I said wait!!" Karuizawa yelled out

"Why are you making the decision!?"

"Ike found the spot, suggest to drink the river water, and I found the food." He said as a matter of fact.

The boys kinda agree with that.

"You're not the leader!! You shouldn't be the one to make the decision!" Shinohara shouted

"Yeah, I'm not the leader, but you aren't either. In fact, none of you are worthy to be a leader."

"Go go Ryuvolt." A random student whispered, but was heard by another student. And it turn out Raion also heard it.

The second random student start to said the same thing and it turn into a chant.

'.... What did I even do?' Raion thought as he cross his arm.

"Not to mention, you are the one that said that the boys won't be using the shower or the toilet. I'm just taking something with the same amount."

"Ryuvolt-kun, please stop." Hirata decided to step in.

'He look a little mad.' Raion look at Hirata.

"Also, please don't do that again and let treat your wound."

"I can handle myself unlike some simp."

"Hey! Don't be a dickhead to Hirata-kun! He's just trying to help!" Shinohara voice out, and before the other girls could voice out their support, Raion already got a comeback for that

"How can I not be a dick? I have one. And why are you acting like you'll receive one."

Their mouth wide open.

"Ryuvolt-kun, stop." This time it was Kushida who tried to stop Raion from going full lion. She thought it will work because of how cute and sexis- *cough* *cough* I mean sexy she is.

It didn't work obviously.

The girls try to asked him to stop and drop his demand. Raion didn't care. He's annoyed. He was just stargazing and this is what he get.

"Hah take that. Ryuvolt was never a pussy."

Raion look at whoever the fuck just said that. It was Yamauchi.

'Yeah... He can just die.'

"And that's something that you'll never get, unless you rape someone like your doppelganger."

Yamauchi died

'Not gonna lie, I actually thought of saying it's his dad.'

"Ryuvolt..." Ayanokouji call out to his friend. As much as he think what Raion said is wrong, he did find it funny.

Raion look at his friend with pity.

"Good luck in moving the tent." He whispered to Ayanokouji, and walk away.

'Why do I need a good luck?' Ayanokouji can't help but thought about what Raion just said.

"Well then, thank you for wasting my time with the like of you. I had a great time."

He walk to where the boys tent is. Why? Because that's where the first aid kit is.

The other look at where he went. The girls make a mental note not to go near him. The boys look at him with both nervousness and admiration.

The boys also did a mental note to not mess with him.

[~]

Ayanokouji have finished moving the girls' tent. Hirata decided to have a talk with the girls.

'So is that why he gave me a good luck?' Ayanokouji thought as he look at the girls' tent.

Raion Ryuvolt POV

The boys are currently eating the meat.

"So...why are we finishing the meat again?" One of the asked

"*Sigh* It's because the meat will only last for 4 days."

Although I did manage to make it last longer than that, I only want to finish it just so the girls won't have it.

We did buy a small refrigerator to make it last for 4 days. If not, the meat will only last for 2 hours. That's the estimate that's normal.

"Now that I think about it, I think some meat went missing." Yukimura said as he eat his food.

"Really? Someone must've eaten it. Looks like there's someone shameless.  If I knew who eat them, I'll work him to death." I said, and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Yamauchi flinched for a few seconds. He also look scared a little.

"Ye-yeah. How shameless can someone be?" Yamauchi nervously chuckle

"But still, I can't believe you stab yourself."

"Yeah."

"How's your wound?"

"I already treat it." I said as I show my bandaged hand. They look at it and ask more questions.

To be honest, I don't understand. How can they still chat with me like nothing ever happened?

I thought for a moment and sigh.

I get up and walk to the river

I already got my fill with meat, I guess we will have fish next.

[~]

It's the fifth day here and Ayanokouji was called to move the tent again because the girls wasn't grateful about it.

Seriously?

Can't they asked their almighty Hirata?

I can help Ayanokouji, but I got a more important thing to do.

What is it?

It's.......

Sleep.

I haven't slept for a few days. And even now I don't feel like sleeping.

Maybe I should asked for a sleeping pill.

Sigh

Let's calculate what we bought.

Refrigerator, fishing rods and some bait, spices, food, water, electronic fan, floor mat, pillows, toilet and shower room. Let's not forget a few more useless stuff.

Thanks to the girls, we've spent more than 100.

Also, let's not forget the fruit punch that every boys get. That's the most important bits. Even Hirata get one.

Sigh

As much as I love gambling, it's to much of a hassle. I sure does wish they can save up some money.

Oh well

In the end, It will turn out well

[~]

Last night was not cool at all. I was chilling on my tree when it suddenly start raining. Good thing I put some cover.

Where did I get it?

I bought it of course.

I do have a trustworthy person consent.

It's not Hirata.

But someone must more trustworthy than him.

That person is someone that a lot of people will say he's the most trustworthy person.

And that someone is.......

Me.

As I start to eat some berries, I heard a scream coming from the boys tent.

What the fuck happened?

......

Oh well~

I start relaxing as a few people start checking the stakes and the food.

Hirata also decided to split up some group to search for some food. Although I did said that I will be hunting for the food on my own.

That's a lie actually

Why?

Because for some reason, I feel like something is about to happen.

I get down from the tree.

"Now then, I guess it's time to take action."

[~]

Third Person POV

It's noon

The group that went away to gather food are back.

One of the group are Ayanokouji's group that consist of Ayanokouji, obviously.

Horikita the stuck up ice bitch that currently cover in mud.

Kushida, everyone favourite two face bitch.

Sakura the gravure idol that isn't as innocent as people think she is.

Yamauchi the rapist.

And the best member of them all, Ibuki, the tsundere girl that hate dragon.

Wonder what happened if she meet Raion?

Anyway, Horikita is currently taking a bath at the river because the girls are occupying the shower room. And there's a few more girls that line up trying to get in the shower room. They are Karuizawa and Shinohara group.

15 minutes later.

Horikita is chatting with Ayanokouji.

What could it be?

"A-ayanokouji-kun, I-I-I l-lo-love you. Plea-please go out with m-m-m-me." That what Horikita said. She is a blushing mess.

Ayanokouji is also a blushing mess. This is a first for him. No one ever confess to him.

What is Ayanokouji answer?

"Horikita..."

Okay, now it's the real plot.

"The card was stolen. I wanted to talk to you because I trust you. I absolutely couldn't consult with someone who might be the culprit. This is so humiliating. I want to die…"

Ayanokouji felt honored that she trusted him, but he couldn't exactly rejoice in front of someone so depressed.

"Such a huge failure."

"No, the one who stole it is to blame. Right?"

"Even so, this is an issue of responsibility. It has nothing to do with me being sick or covered in mud." Horikita hung her head.

"I wasn't supposed to let go of the card for a single second. But I…"

"Don't blame yourself. I doubt this'll be any consolation, but I think you did your absolute best."

He didn't know if she heard he. She merely bit her lower lip, as if overwhelmed with regret.

As a matter of fact, she really didn't hear him.

She's too endorse in her thought of how much of a failure she is.

"It's probably better if we don't make this information public. We should get to the truth first."

"Yes. I think so, too."

Everyone would panic if they knew. I wanted to avoid that at least.

"I suspect two people. Either Karuizawa-san, Ibuki-san, or Ryuvolt."

'Karuizawa might have done it simply out of hatred. Karuizawa could have stolen it because she wanted to see Horikita panic after losing the card. I can understand Ibuki, but why Ryuvolt?' Ayanokouji thought to himself

"Unfortunately, the chances of that are low. Karuizawa was in front of the shower the whole time."

"You're sure about that?"

"Yeah. Same goes for her underlings, too."

"If that's the case, it's either Ibuki-san or Ryuvolt is the culprit. It's possible she came to know about the card this morning, and the timing is just far too good. But, wouldn't stealing it be an extremely dangerous gamble? Since the leader's name is engraved on the card itself, just looking at it would be enough. Maybe she carried out the crime so she'd get a penalty. For Ryuvolt, he seems to hold a grudge with me. I can understand why, but won't he be in trouble?"

She looked at Ayanokouji, her eyes full of anxiety, as if searching for an answer from him. He placed his hand on Horikita's shoulder.

"If we examine the timing and talk with Ibuki, we can understand what happened. If we suspect Ibuki, we shouldn't take our eyes off of her. Her escape would probably be the worst-case scenario, right? As for Ryuvolt, I'll take care of him."

"That's right. I'm sorry, but can you go back to camp first? That way you can start following him immediately."

"Sure. I understand. I'll keep an eye on him."

'This is such a disgrace. My brother would never allow this to happen. I feel like puking because of my failure.' Horikita thought regretfully

10 minutes later

The campsite is full of chaos.

Why?

Because I said so!

Okay... the reason is because one of the girls tent are burning.

The cause of it is the manual that was caught on fire.

Hirata manage to put out the first before it spread.

All the of the classmates are gathering to discuss something.

All except one.

Karuizawa have start to accused the boys of starting the fire.

Of course the boys denied it.

Hirata decided to hand over a bottle of water to Ayanokouji who was next to him, so he could be the mediator. Ayanokouji put out the remaining fire.

As he put out the fire, he saw something else was there.

"Hey Kanji, have you seen Ryuvolt or Ibuki anywhere?"

The other heard this. They start accusing both of them.

As they start to argue with each other, Koregawa, (I just name random student that. It's a he) feel something wrap around his left leg. He look at it and start freaking out.

"Shut up will y-" Shinara didn't manage to finished her sentence when she saw what on his leg. It's a snake.

Koregawa manage to take the snake of off him without being bitten. They back of from the snake. They didn't know if the snake are poisonous or not.

"What's all this commotion?" They heard a familiar voice. It's sounds sleepy

They look at the direction and found the missing classmate, Raion Ryuvolt. He look like he just woke up. Scratch that!

He's yawning when there's fire!!!

"Whe-where have you been?!"

"Sleep."

'Seriously! There's a fire going on and you can still sleep peacefully!?' They all mentally thought

"We've got no time for that! Someone grab a stick!"

Raion look at the situation and found the snake hissing at them.

"Oh. A rat snake." He said as he walk toward the snake.

"You know what it is?"

"Yeah."

"Wait?! Isn't rat snake poisonous!?"

They freaked out and back away again.

"Relax, this one is a four lined rat snake. It's not venomous." He grab the snake tail and manage to grab it's head.

He let go of the tail and start stroking the snake head.

"See. You guys must've scared him." Raion walk toward a nearby tree and start to let the snake slither away.

'It's the other way around!!' They all mentally scream.

How did they got the sycronised thinking like the class 3-E in Assassination Classroom?

I don't know.

It's the plot.

Asked the author

....

Oh wait...

"Anyway, where's Ibuki?"

"..."

"..."

"Yeah! Where is she?!"

"Could she be the one that burn the tent?"

"It could be!"

And chaos begin, again.

To make thing worse, rain start to drop.

They didn't manage to do anything. Ike try to put the food inside the tent and asked for Hirata's guidance, but it seems like he's in a mental breakdowns.

Luckily, Ayanokouji manage to snap him out of it.

Hirata asked them all to move the food and all the valuable.

[~]

Somewhere in the woods

There, Horikita and Ibuki seems to be talking with each other.

Horikita seems to think Ibuki was the one that cause all the misfortune that happened to class D.  She list out all of it.

But Ibuki just look her in the eyes. Denying all of it.

It's seems that Ibuki didn't seem to care about Horikita and start digging something. This is mostly because Horikita is sick.

Yes, she's sick.

She have a fever from day one. And the sickness worsen.

Horikita want to make up for her mistake, so she decided to investigate Ibuki.

Ibuki of course was not having it. With that, a fight begin.

After fighting for a while, and when I meant a while, I meant one minute, Ibuki decided to tell the truth that she really was the one that stole the card.

'This is a disgrace. I've mocked people, call them worthless, and yet, I'm the one that is worthless. I even suspect one of my classmates for stealing the card. Although my thoughts was justified a little considering how he act from time to time.'

After a while, Horikita manage to pin Ibuki down. But it seems she make a blunder because Ibuki was distracting her by saying she wasn't the one that start the fire and said someone figure out her identity before Horikita did.

Ibuki decided to kick Horikita in the face. Making her unconscious.

The reason why they fight without a care in the world is because, there isn't anyone that will see them fight.

Boy was they wrong.

Ibuki decided to call someone using the transceiver that she hid.

After a while, someone come. It is none other than Ryuuen.

He check the card and say something to the person that hide in the shadow.

That guy is none other than Katsuragi.

It look like they make some kind of a deal.

Katsuragi took the card and look at the name of the leader.

"It really is Horikita.." Katsuragi muttered, not believing Raion's deal.

Ryuuen heard this, but he just keep quiet and grin madly

After a few minutes talking about their deal, Katsuragi walk away.

Ibuki asked Ryuuen about the deal, in which he answer that he want to make an alliance with class A.

"By the way, is there any distraction?"

"Yeah... apperantly a tent caught on fire."

"Ku ku ku look like he stay with his words."

"Who?"

'But he only did this because I scared him a little, I wonder, will he do it if I didn't scare him off.' Ryuuen muttered, Ibuki didn't manage to catch any of it

"No one important."

They start to walk away.

A few minutes after they left, a familiar looking man can be seen walking towards Horikita.

The man is non other than Ayanokouji.

He look at Horikita, wondering what happened.

He lift Horikita into his arm.

Horikita manage to open her eyes. Horikita start talking about how much of a failure she is. Ayanokouji try to console her

As he talk with her, he glance toward the tree and nod at it.

A pair of eyes can be seen looking at them with a smirk.

[~]

Raion Ryuvolt POV

It's the end of our special exam. I need to have some drink to celebrate this thing.

I saw Ayanokouji chatting with Hirata and Sudo. But their conversation was interrupted by Ryuuen. They seem to be talking about something, probably something stupid. If Sudo become mad, it's something stupid.

I ignore them and continue drinking my water that have been prepared by the school. I sit under the tree and rest there, as I was enjoying my life, I feel a familiar presence walk toward me.

I look at the person. He's leaning his back by the tree and he speak up.

"I heard you'll work someone to death because they eat the meat."

"I did."

"Aren't you the one that eat it?"

"Yep. But there's Yamauchi too. Not to mention you."

"... That's true. So are you really going to work someone to death?"

"Yeah. Yamauchi will be dead soon. I'll work myself till death. And for you, Ayanokouji, you'll accompany me with my training."

".... Could the reason why you gave me some meat because you want me to accompany you training?" He uttered in disbelief

"You could say that~" I said in a sing song voice.

"... Did you plan this?"

"Whatever do you mean~?" I answer innocently.

He didn't believe me. I don't blame him, it's written all over my face.

But I got no choice okay. I don't want to be rusty. And he also need to train so he won't grow weaker. Who know if he'll fight some kind of a president of another country or what

As we talk about a few more stuff, we could hear the click of megaphone turning on. It's Mashima, and it's look like he's going to announce the point that we gain.

But before he did, he kinda said something about how students work together, blah, blah, blah. Just get straight to the point.

Our leftovers points are 125. It would be great if we get more than 100. And we did.

"Now, we will announce the rankings. The lowest class is Class C, with zero points."

Sudo seems to be laughing at Ryuuen. Look like they have some kind of a barking match.

"In third place is Class A, with 120 points. Coming in second place is Class B, with 140 points."

A commotion broke out. No one had expected this to happened

"And then, Class D…"

For an instant, Mashima's movements stiffened. However, he soon resumed speaking.

"…has come in first with 225 points. This concludes the announcement."

There is an uproar going on. Class D gather together. Happy with their results.

I just look at the situation. They definitely are that kind of people.

People who only depends on other and hope it will happen again.

This is of course only a theory, if it's not, I wonder what they really are

[~]

We were back on the ship. We're all at the ship deck, and Koenji greet us.

The others were mad, they got a lot of emotion towards Koenji. I also did.

"Koenji!!!" I stomped toward him, the other that was at the exam inch away, scared if what I'll do.

"What is it Ryuvolt boy?" Koenji didn't seem to mind. Probably because he knew why I yelled

"Where did you get that fruit punch?!" I said with star in my eyes.

He just chuckle and point to the bar behind him. I run toward the bar.

"Can you give me a fruit punch, but add a little alcohol?"

"Uhhh." The bartender look unsure on what to do.

"Please~~" I show him my innocent puppy dog eyes.

I can try if I want to okay.

"J-just one shot... okay?"

I nodded happily.

I received my drink so I look at what happened. It looks like class D is flocking at Horikita. She became Ayanokouji's scapegoat.

I walk toward Koenji.

"Hey blondy, where's Ayanokouji?"

He didn't seem to mind the nickname and told me Ayanokouji went to his room.

I'll have a talk with him later.

[~]

I walk outside of my room so I could go to the side of the deck.

As I was walking, I saw class A, talking with each other. I ignore them.

It's their class problem, not mine.

And even if it's mine, I won't be joining the conversation unless necessary.

I walk past them, but I was called by class A leader, Katsuragi.

"Ryuvolt."

I glance at him.

"Did you broke the contract?"

The other seems mad.

I just chuckle.

"I didn't, but even if I did, you don't have any proof. I other words, you can only pay me up obediently."

I walk away

"W-wait!"

"Not to mention, the contract said only I can't said the name of your class leader. What make you think I was the only one who figure that out?"

I didn't stop. Instead, I told him the loophole in the contract.

"Be careful with class D leader. She's dangerous."

I walk away with a warning.

It's not a lie. Horikita will definitely be  class D leader. She's dangerous.

Mostly because Ayanokouji work behind the shadow

[~]

I arrive at the back of the ship. It appears Ayanokouji and Horikita have a talk. Probably about what happened at the exam.

They talked about how Horikita need allies.

"I don't mind you as my allies. You can denied it if you wanted to." Horikita said bashfully.

I walk away.

Even though Horikita's the one closer to Ayanokouji than me, she doesn't seem to understand him.

He only think of her as a pawn. Nothing more nothing less.

Oh well.

It's not like anyone know much about the person they trust.

I mean, someone you trust might be a serial killer for all you know.

I sigh

I arrive at the side of the ship. There appear a familiar looking girl.

Hanabira Sakura.

"Hey." I call out to her. She didn't seem to expect me, so she jump, freak out from my suddenness.

"Raion-kun, you scared me!" She pouted. I smile

"Sorry."

"So, why did you call me?"

"Sakura, let's break up."

"Eh..?"

"No matter what I tried, I don't think this will work. So let's break up."

"I don't understand... Why?" Her voice stuck

"There's a girl the I like in this school. She's a senior, and she's actually my crush."

"Bu-but.." Her eyes are puffy

"This is the end of our relationship. See you again." I smile softly.

That's the end of the line, she cried and run away. I look at the direction she gone and sigh.

I rest myself at the railing.

[~]

Third Person POV

After a few minutes of silence, Raion crouch to the ground, hand grabbing the railing for support.

He cried.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please forget me..."

This continue for 5 minutes until a voice call out his name

"Ryuvolt..."

He look at who it was. It was none other than Ayanokouji.

"You can stop now."

Raion look to the ground and he stop crying.

Right now, he's laughing.

"Hahahaha hahaha! That was awesome!"

"You should stop that, or the eavesdropper will hear you."

"They already left long time ago. They really need to get a hobby."

"Didn't you eavesdropped on me a while ago?"

"Guilty as charged." Raion put his hand up in air in surrender.

"I've wonder when you'll break up with her, didn't know it will be so soon though."

Raion heard this, he just tilt his head to the side.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Don't think I didn't notice. Right from the start I saw you two, the only one affectionate is Hanabira. You are just there. Not caring about the relationship at all."

Radio smirk and walk toward the ship deck.

No one was there, only the two of them.

As Raion arrive at the railing, he put his hand together, and put it at the railing, he decided to rest his head on top his hand.

"When we're at class B base, I saw you having fun with her. Both of you has a smile, but your smile is a fake one."

"How can you be so sure it's fake?"

"To be honest, that is just a guess. But I was sure about it when you broke up with her. You plan it from the beginning."

Raion only smile hearing this

"You never plan to have a relationship."

"It's the deal. I only keep up with my deal."

"Deal?"

"She want me to be her boyfriend so I could protect her, I already gave her that a few weeks ago. Because of that, the deal have been fulfilled."

The place become quite, too quite.

Ayanokouji look at Raion for a while and decided to speak again

"....I wonder, how did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"The smile, you got a genuine smile, but at the same time not."

'This is probably the reason I always feel unease with him. The smile that he always show look genuine, but the truth is, it's fake. But there's not a single sign of it a fake smile being shown. I only able to figure this out when he talk with his ex girlfriend during the exam.'

Raion chuckle lightly

"When you're to good at lying and acting, this is what happened. When you've gone through so much things, this is nothing. Even faking your heartbeat is a simple matter."

'In other words, he go through so much trouble to the point he didn't have any kind of difficulty with it.'

"To be honest, I don't even know how I do it. This smile, is as simple as breathing. In other words, it just come out naturally."

Ayanokouji ponder the answer for a while. He look at his friend.

".... You can answer me if you want, but who are you?"

"..."

Raion flashback but still in third Person POV

Blood on the ground

Blood on the tree

Blood on someone body

And there stood, a young boy that look like he is around 9, got a knife in hand.

He can be seen panting

There's also something else noticeable.

Blood

On his body.

His hand.

His face.

There's also blood in his eyes

He look at the bodies.

6 bodies of kids the same age as him.

One blonde girl lying on the ground with eyeballs out, tattered clothing, bone crush, knife wound everywhere. One of her eyeball can be seen by her side, the other cannot be found, but there's a pile of blood next to her eyeball. We can assume that's her other eye

The second girl lying on the ground with throat and mouth slit, her eyes have water falling down. A knife can be seen stuck at her forehead. Her brunette hair can be seen at the side of her. It seems like her long hair have been cut. Leaving her with one side with her long hair, the other with short hair

The third one is a boy. Brown hair and hazel eyes. His body is next to the brunette girl. His eyes have been cut, but they're still there. His leg are full of knife wound. A bullet wound can be seen at his stomach.

The fourth one is a boy with ginger hair and brown eyes body upside down on the ground. Both of his leg are destroyed. One of his arm are cut, dismembered from the main body. His heart is outside, stab to his stomach. Pool of blood can be seen around him.

The fifth one is a boy with auburn hair and brown eyes. His body is dangling on the tree from a wire. His left arm and left leg got shot by an arrow. There's an X cross on his body. Indicating he's been cut by something sharp. The wire seems to be tying his head. His throat are a bloodied mess. It seems like he was trying to get the wire of off his neck but it wasn't successful and it's only leave him more bloodied up. His blood can be seen dripping.

The last one is a boy with black hair. His body is resting by the tree. His face is full of blood, bruised and dirt. There's a knife wound on his chest. Splatter of blood can be seen around him. But considering the situation, he's the one with the least destroyed body.

If you didn't count what can't be seen that is.

"Thi-this is *pant* *pant* all *pant* your fault... *pant* you betray me. *pant* I didn't do anything... wrong. You wronged me....all of you *pant*."

He said as he remember everything that happened.

His friend try to kill him. Even though they called each other friends.

Even though they said they'll life together

Even though they said they'll escape together.

They broke the promise.

All because he's weak

All because he's the only one with emotion

The boy drop his knife to the ground.

His hair can be seen covered with blood. His already blood red eyes have blood spill on it.

The boy drop to the ground. Shaking.

He is crying and laughing at the same time.

"Take that *laugh* you think you can beat me *pant* just because I'm weak. I'm strong, and I've prove it."

The boy continue to laugh maniacally but his cry can also be heard.

Five minutes later a few people can be seen walking towards the boy, not caring about the situation around them.

"This is fantastic. We finally got our masterpiece."

"But he'll need a few more training.."

Just as they discuss everything without caring about the boys on the ground a new voice can be heard saying something softly

The other stop talking, the boy look behind him.

There he saw a jacked looking guy. A scar can be seen running across his eyes. Although his eyes can still be open.

"That's your nickname. The name that'll be remember by everyone."

The other that was discussing was taken aback for a moment, probably because of his appearance, but they managed to voice out their approval.

"You are the man that'll destroy both his friend and foe..."

The boy look back at the disaster he did.

His hand clenched into a fist. Eyes full of determination.

His black hair cover his eyes a little as he heard the man word.

"I am..

Flashback end

Back to present

Still in third person POV

"Just like how you got a nickname that everyone in that place know, I also have one."

Raion put a hand on his hair.

"I am the man that'll destroy both his friend and foe."

He can still remember the sensation as if it was yesterday.

"I am...."

He remember his friend face when they was about to be kill.

Eyes full of horror. Full of regret. Full of hurt.

He remember that look the most

Everyone of them have that look.

Eyes full of hurt.

He remember how his hair change.

How he changed.

Or so he thought.

He didn't change

He's still the same

"Predator."

______________________________________

Author-san: I'm beats

Pin: Good work

Arthur: Want some chocolate?

Author-san: Nope. But I want my cuddle buddy.

Pin: You got a cuddle body?

Author-san: Yeah

Arthur: Who?

Author-san: Mii-kun

Pin: ... Your boyfriend?

Author-san: Hell no, it's my sister's cat.

Author-san: That's the cat

Arthur: He look puffy

Author-san: It's a she

Pin: ... But the -kun

Author-san: Doesn't matter

Pin and Arthur:....

(Sorry for bad grammar and writing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...