Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories

10K 288 62
By mnerie_

Third Person POV

It's been two months now since Cynthia's been staying with Sting and Lector. A year has also passed since she left the guild to go on a mission. She felt like she needed to get back home or else they will worry about her or think that she might've gone missing. This news would be heartbreaking to Sting and Lector but Cynthia knows that they would understand her and that they will always be best friends no matter how far they were apart from each other.

She was finishing up with the dishes, since the three of them just finished eating lunch.

"Oi, Stin-stin-kun, Lector... There's something I need to tell the both of you guys." Cynthia said while holding her arms nervously. They both looked at her with concern.

"What is it Cynthia-chan?" Lector started the conversation.

"Well... It's been two months now since I've been with the two of you... but, I need to get going back to my home. My family might be worried about me..." she smiled nervously.

"So... are you saying that you're just going to leave us and forget about our times together? Cee-chan...?" Sting glared at her.

"N-no!!! That isn't what I meant! Not like that way...I...just nee-" she was cut off by Sting who talked over her.

"I'm just kidding Cee-chan! You know I can never get mad at you. If you need to go, you should then. I'm not going to stop you..." he looked away sadly.

"Yeah, Cynthia-chan! Besides, Sting-kun is really strong and powerful! So you don't have to worry about us!" Lector said in his usual arrogant tone, but with a hint of reassurance.

"Haha, I don't have any doubts about that Lector!" she patted his head.

"However..." Sting added in on the conversation, making Cynthia  to look over him in confusion.

"However...?"

"You need to also promise me something..."

"And that would be...?"

"You need to visit us 10 times a month!" he chirped.

"10 times a month?!?! That's a lot... But I'll try to come visit!"

"Of course you will. The three of us are best friends!" he beamed.

"Yeah we are! Forever and always!" Lector grinned.

Cynthia smiled with a few tears in her bright purple eyes. The two of them were really surprised at her reaction and started to panic. They tried to reassure her, thinking that they might've upsetted her.

"O-oi! Lector! You made her cry!" whined Sting as he was rubbing my back.

"Sting-kun! I didn't make her cry! You started it though!" Lector panicked even more.

"W-what? No I didn't!"

"Yes you did, Sting-kun. Apologize to her!"

"B-but..."

"Sting-kun! You're stronger than that! Make her feel better!" Lector cried.

Watching the two bicker nonsense at each other made Cynthia to laugh, causing Sting and Lector to stare at her. She placed a hand on her face and laughed even more. Making the two of them to laugh with her as well.

"You two are the bestest friends that anyone can ask for!" she said as she ran up to them and hugged both of them in her arms. In return, they hugged back with huge smiles on their faces.

"I love you both!" she squealed.

"Same here!" Lector replied. With Sting, all he could do was stare at Cynthia with a blush creeping up on his face. He couldn't say anything after what she has said. So he left it at that and hugged her tightly.

"Ne, Cynthia-chan... When are you planning to leave?" Lector questioned.

"Most likely tomorrow... If that's okay with the both of you"

"Of course, remember what I said Cee-chan? We can't stop you, it's your own choice, silly. We will support you 100%!" Sting added in.

"Yeah...I remember. Thank you!" she cried.

Sting knew that deep inside he didn't want her to go, but he couldn't do anything because he doesn't want to force her into something that she won't agree on. He mentally sighed and stared at Cynthia for a while thinking of the moments they had ever since the first day they met. Sting will miss her so much... even he can tell that Lector doesn't want Cynthia to go as well but they both know the answer. Sting promised himself to not be very upset on her leaving for tomorrow. He ignored the thought and wanted to spend the entire day with Cynthia for fun, to make more memories and forget the thought of her leaving.

———

Cynthia's POV

We spent most of the day in the town doing some shopping, food tasting, trying on some costumes, had a few competitions and contests that was happening within the town. It was a lot of fun! I wanted the day to last longer, but I knew it wouldn't. Thinking of an idea on keeping these memories with me... I had thought of a perfect plan. I turned to Sting and grasped his hands, who looked at me with confusion.

"W-what... is it Cee-chan?" he gulped.

"I wanna go to this store, is it okay if we can go there?" I pleaded with my puppy dog eyes.

He blinked once, then twice and he gave out a sweatdrop. "Yeah of...cour-"

"Alright! Let's go!", I cut him off while running and dragging Sting behind me and with Lector who was sitting on my head.

"Ahhh! Cynthia-chan! Slow down! I'm going to fall off!" Lector cried as he gripped on my hair tightly and not trying to fly off.

—-

After a few minutes we arrived at a store in front of us that I was pretty much excited for. As I was about to step in, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Cee-chan....." Sting murmured.

"Yes?"

"... I'll... wait for you out here" he sweatdropped.

"M-me...to Cynthia-chan" Lector said as he collapsed onto the ground who was once sitting on my head.

I shrugged and went inside the store. "Welcome!" the storekeeper said. I was amazed by all of the items around me, so I walked around and looked at all of the items with passion.

"Is there something that you want miss?" the shopkeeper asked from the other side of the counter.

"Hai! I'm looking for a camera... do you by any chance have a small one but with good quality? Oh! and something not too, expensive...", I thought with my palm against my cheek.

"Hmmm.. we may have a few. Good thing you came, cause I only have three left! There were on sale and a big hit as well! We have the color of gray, blue, and pink. What color would you like?" he asked me as he was showing me the cameras.

"C-can I have the... blue one please?" I asked politely.

"Blue huh? Your the first young girl customer I've had who wanted a different color than pink and red, usually girls your age wouldn't want blue" he chuckled, making me to blush lightly.

"I-is that so?"

"Yes, haha. Let me go grab a bag for you, and that camera would cost  2,000 Jewels" he said.

"Alright. Here's the 2,000 jewel sir" I placed the jewels on the countertop and waited for him to bag my purchase.

"Here you go! Thank you for shopping, please come again soon missy." he gave a small wave.

I bowed my head once I was near the door, "Arigato!", I waved and stepped out of the store to see Sting and Lector standing there waiting.

"Took you a while Cynthia-chan..." Lector gave a pokerface.

"Yeah yeah, but I'm done aren't I?... and I finally got what I wanted!" I beamed happily.

Sting and Lector gave each other glances of confusion.

"Ne... Cee-chan what did you get?", he walked over to me.

I took it out of the bag and lifted it up to show it to the two boys.

"This" I grinned widely.

" A camera...and its blue?" Lector said, as he cocked his head.

"Yes, yes! That's right. We can remember the times of what we have done and it would be for past memories, annnd Lector. What is wrong with the color blue?", I asked while embracing the camera into my arms.

 "Sorry, it just seems that blue doesn't fit you... since you're a girl..." Lector shrugged his arms.

"Haha, even the store keeper! He said the same thing. But the others colors that girls would prefer... I find them too girly for my taste." I said sticking out my tongue in dislike.

"Well then... let's give it a test! And nothing is wrong with the color blue!" Sting said excitedly.

Knowing that I couldn't contain my excitement anymore, I turned it on and stared at it with my mouth hanging out.

"Cynthia-chan... you're going to catch some flies if you don't close your mouth..." Lector grinned with a smug.

I look to him with a glare, causing him to flinch back. Sting just laughed at us.

"Let's give it a go... Get ready to pose you two! 3...2...1... Cheese!" I grinned and took a snap.

"How does it look?" Sting asked curiously.

I took the film out from the camera and smiled with adoration. It was a perfect picture. In the picture, my face was on the left side with a wink and my hand showing a peace sign, Lector was in the middle who grinned widely with a his finger pointing under his chin as if he was trying to be handsome, I giggled at his pose. Then I looked over to Sting who was on the opposite side of me. There he was on the right side with his finger under his eye and stretched on it and stuck his tongue out. It was a perfect picture, something that I would cherish.

Grinning, I showed it to the two who were waiting impatiently.

"Here", giving the photo, their faces light up with amusement and laughed..

"This is hilarious! I love it!" Sting clutched onto his stomach while laughing.

"Oi, Cynthia-chan! Can we take another one?" Lector asked with a huge grin.

"Of course!" I said, getting the camera ready and positioned.

We took more and more photos, where ever we went in the town we took so many that I don't even know if my camera would hold enough storage or film. But I could always buy some more, so it wasn't a huge deal to me. It was worth it. Worth it with my time and jewel by buying this camera with my two besties.

Some photos that we took...  was trying to be dramatic, silly, we were even being sexy and there were even a few nice ones. I laughed at all of the photos we took once we were back home. The photos were all scattered onto the floor, Sting held a few in his hand and grinned widely, whereas Lector was lying on his stomach and rolled on the floor while laughing and crying at the same time. This was something I wanted to treasure. So I had an idea in my mind and grabbed my camera. Without Sting and Lector knowing, I grinned evilly and took a few snaps of them laughing. Trying to hide my laugh, I bit my cheek.

"Cee-chan... I know what you did!" Sting said sternly but with a playful look.

"Annnd... what are you going to do about it... Stin...Stin...kun?" I smirked.

Sting glared and crawled over to me, he tried to grab the camera from me, but I held my arm up higher. Sting and I were almost the same height but Sting was still slightly taller, I threw the camera onto the couch and I fell onto my back. Sting was now on top of me and grinned evilly. I gulped thickly, and gave him a glare. He lifted him arms and suddenly I was crying and laughing at the same time. Sting was tickling me.

"H-Hey...Stin... Hahaha, Stin-kun! Hahaha Stoooop!" I whined but was quickly replaced with laughter.

"No way! This is payback Cee-chan! This is your punishment!" he smirked and tickled even me more.

"You go Sting-kun!" Lector cheered with a smug on his face.

"Ahh! Oh my gosh! Stoooop. Hahahaha... I... I....c-cant... hahaha... breath! Hahaha" I said in between my laughter.

Little did we know, Lector got the opportunity to take a few shots of Sting and I who were still on the floor with laughter. After a good 5 mins, Sting got off of me and laid down on the floor. I turned my head to look at him while he was staring at the ceiling with a smile.

"That was fun..." he said out loud.

"Yeah... it was" I replied.

"Cynthia-chan! You lost to Sting-kun!" Lector jumped onto my belly and cheered.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Yeah yeah... I lost to Stin-stin-kun, happy now Lector?" I replied with a smug grin.

"Of course! Sting-kun is really strong and always number one!" he said proudly. I giggled and pat Lector on the head.

"Oi, Cee-chan... whenever you come back to visit... we should do this again..." he turned his gaze toward me and smiled.

"Then that will be our first priority!" I said happily.

We just lay down there for another who knows how many minutes have gone by. It was starting to get really late. So we took off and went to bed. By bed, I mean that ever since I slept with Sting because of my weakness... thunderstorms, I began to sleep beside him and Lector now. We both got used to it and it wasn't much of a big deal...yet. At first, Sting was embarrassed of the thought but I was being childish and I got my way. One of my perks, hehe.

Sting was in the bathroom doing his business while I was already in my sleeping clothes crawling up on the bed with Lector.

"Cynthia-chan... I'll miss you...and S-sting-kun will miss you alot too!" Lector began to tear up.

"I'll miss you guys too... but don't worry I promise to come back and visit every once in a while" I cooed him in my arms.

"Once in a while...? Don't you mean 10 times a month..?" he sniffled. 'Oh yeah... I almost forgot about that' I thought.

"Um... I'll try my best to come 10 times a month haha, but maybe 6 times a month? But I will be there to visit the two of you, you're my best friends! and best friends will always be best friends..." I said softly, trying to reassure him. He nodded and curled up onto my side and fell asleep with a few tears. I wiped the tears from his eyes and smiled at him.

"I see that the two of you are already done." I looked over to see Sting who was standing by the door with his arms crossed behind his head.

"Yeah... Lector is already asleep" I smiled gently.

"I see...", Sting closed the door behind him, turned off the lights and walked up to the bed. I moved over a bit to make some room for him. Now, that all three of us are in bed, I stared up at the ceiling and Sting who did the same thing.

"Stin-stin-kun..."

"What is it Cee-chan?" he asked while his gaze was still at the ceiling.

"Ahh... no... nevermind, it's nothing" I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I know... Cee-chan..." he looked over to me with a small smile.

I nodded my head and turned to face him.

"Goodnight, Cee-chan", he said softly as he turned to face me as well, with those dark blue orbs staring deeply into my purple ones.

"Mhm, goodnight... Stin-stin-kun."

————

Chapter 08 Tomorrow ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1K 30
[COMPLETED] Word count: About 28,000 After the War with the Alvarez Empire, all of the guilds in Fiore have started their gradual recovery. Sting has...
892 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
160K 3.7K 28
Lucy is being ignored because Lisanna came back from the dead and that's when Lucy's life turned upside down. Lucy is ignored for months the only peo...