Fondness|Completed ✔️

By Jeannwrites

The Rosario Series Book 1 This is when it all started. ***** He's not just a player he's just heartbroken of... More

characters
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
sneak peek of book 2

Chapter 15

433 7 1
By Jeannwrites

We are decorating Lisa's birthday party that she doesn't know yet but she thinks we forgot her birthday. Lorenzo distracts her with ice cream, which she loves.

Isaac is mostly distant with me when I try to ask why he's been like this lately, he always says I'm paranoid.

He sometimes comes to my house, but whenever we are alone, it only takes him twenty minutes. He always has this call saying he has work; He's a college boy. Actually, I'm suspicious, but I'll stop asking if maybe I'm the annoying one.

we have been together for six months now.

Lorenzo and I became closer, he always come to help me with Lisa because she can't stop crying because he doesn't come to our home. one thing I have noticed that he's not the same as the 'Bad Boy.'

He says he needs to mature as he goes to college and he needs to calm down. Sometimes we study together, we go out, we are like best friends, he is a really good friend.

Erica is now on bait looking for guys the last time she got a catfish from this guy who had no teeth she had a nightmare when she saw it in person i told her to close the app but she always says,"you never know".

Mason and Isabella have been so loving to each other and have touched so much more than boyfriends and girlfriends, sometimes it's so weird to be around them.

Chloe is now studying medicine since her parents died of cancer she didn't have enough money to go to college and she can now. I am proud of her.

Alexa has been nauseous in the morning lately she's also been throwing up a lot, I'm really worried about her I told her she had to go to the doctor but she refused she only wears stockings she doesn't normally always wear them with.

normally she wear crop tops.

Mom took a break because she wants to spend time with us because we hardly see each other. She forgives Alexa for what she did, but she still punished her. "Everything is ready boys!" Erica jumps up and down like a smiling child who claps her hands.

“We did a really good job." Mason puts his hand on his hip and sighs.

"Yeah" we gave each other high fives. “Well, we have to get dressed, see you soon." Mason and Bella walked to their car and drove off.

"Elora, what's wrong?" Erica hugged me. " It's nothing. I laughed, not wanting to cry. "Okay, let's get dressed" we go to the kitchen first.

"Hey mom," I smiled at her as she finished preparing the food for the party. "Hey mija," she smiled back.

"Hi Mrs. Baker," Erica said. "Honey, call me Rosa." My mother turns to us. My mom doesn't like my friends to call her by surname, she prefers to call her Rosa, says "They are like my children"

"Mom do you need help?" I ask. "Yes, I'm doing it myself, obviously I need help" she rolls her eyes with a smile.

We started helping her make sandwiches and bake the cake and the rest of the food. I was exhausted. All I had to do was take a shower and go to bed.

But it's Lisa birthday.

Erica takes the guest bathroom to take a shower. I walk into my bathroom and take off my clothes. Hot water is the best, but it depends on whether you live in a warm place or in a cold place.

Twenty minutes later, I put my hoodie with shorts. The party begins at 2 p.m., which is currently at 12 p.m. I will have an hour a nap.

I quickly throw myself into my bed and I feel comfortable. I love my bed.

Currently entertaining the birthday girl, she's so adorable and innocent that she looks like this, but she's a real demon.

“Lorenzo, you are the best person ever,” she laughs. “Why?” I asked. “Because you remember my birthday but not my sister, Elora.” She pouted and gave me a puppy dog ​​look.

“It's okay.” I kissed her forehead. “Why are you so mean to Mas?” She licks her ice cream cone. “No honey, I've never been mean to Mason”

“He said you didn't love him anymore because you betrayed him,” she puts her hand over her heart. “I never did that”

“It's because I'm your new best friend?” she asked. “Maybe,” I smile at her. “Yaya, now I can tell you my secrets,” she jumped up. “What secret?” I asked. “Well, I have a boyfriend.” she giggles.

“You too little Lisa, he's not your boyfriend” I take her in my arms.

I've been overprotective with Lisa, she's like a sister to me, she shouldn't even have a boyfriend. “Why not, and he is” I let her go, and she puts a hand on her hips. “He is not!”

“Yes! He is” she sticks her tongue out at me. “Okay, what's his name?” I asked him. “His name is Joshua” she laughs. “His name is so bad”

“Stop being mean to him” she shouted. “Okay, when I drive you to school you show me the boy” I pick her up and put her on my right leg. “Okay, but please don't scare him”

“I won't” I lied. I won't really scare him, but I'll make sure he stays away from her. “Is Elora okay?” she asked with a sad look. “What do you mean?”

“Well she looks tired and sad” Lisa shed a tear, Elora is going through a lot, she has tests to study and Isaac treats her like bullshit, not physically touched, he just isn't concerned about Elora.

I hope she breaks up with him and realizes what he really is.

I actually cheer her up with her favorite things about her, like buying paint for her artwork and buying her coffee in the morning before we go to school together.

She is an angel, no one should treat her like that, she has gorgeous features, her freckles are so cute and of course she is sexy. It's sad that she sees me as a friend.

At least she talks to me.

I just want her to realize how I see her. I want it more than anything else. I want her to sleep in my arms, and she knows that she is safe with me, that I will never hurt her. Not only that, but I want to make her happy. I would like to give her my heart.

I just want her to know that I'm always there for her. I realize I like her, I admit it a week ago, but I couldn't stop thinking about her.

“She'll be fine, just the stress of school, don't worry” I kissed her forehead and lifted her open the car door and fastened her seat belt.

Ten minutes later.

“I need you to put this blindfold on you to get into the house,” I tell her. “Okay, but why,” she asked. “ Nothing.” I open the door to lead her out. “It's dark, I can't see anything”

“You have a blindfolded,” I laugh. We enter the house where there were balloon cakes, candies, presents, food, and the perfect decorations for her birthday. Ms. Fernandez was in the living room with Erica, they saw us.

They keep quiet so that Lisa doesn't hear them. We finally reach Elora's room. I knock on the door.

“Hey,” Elora whispered softly so as not to hear. Elora was wearing shorts, I couldn't take my eyes off her. “Lisa, you can take the blindfold off,” I told her.

“H-Elora, you forgot what today is.” Lisa enters Elora's room. “No, today is a normal day.” Elora watches me as she tries not to laugh.

“You're crazy?” She rolls her eyes. “Lisa, I'm pretty sure today is a normal day like any other”

“How bad” she walks up to me, and she lets her little arms out of her, so I can pick her up. “Sometimes she's so fake,” Lisa whispers in my ear. I laugh. “What are you laughing at?”

“It shows,” Lisa chuckles. “You're such a liar.” Elora ran to me to try to get her off me, but she couldn't reach her.

“You're so small,” I laugh at her. She looked at me. “Close it, I'm only 5'5 (1.65 m) almost 5'6 (1.68 m)” she giggles.

“Okay, let's dress, Lisa.”

“For what reason?” She asks. “So that you can look pretty.” Elora smiled at her. Your smile is everything I ever want to see when I see you.

“So you're saying I'm not pretty now, but when I put on an outfit, I am.” Lisa goes into the bathroom. “I'll leave you both alone.” I walk down the stairs. “Hey, Ms. Fernandez,” I smiled. “How long do I have to tell you to call me rose?”

“Sorry, Rosa,” I laugh nervously. “Sit With Us”

I sat in the middle of Erica and Rosa. “Looks like you're taking care of my daughter," she said. “Yeah.” Erica raised an eyebrow knowingly.
She knows I didn't even tell her, she always knows.

Here goes the question. I do care for Elora, but there is no way I'm going to tell them I like her.

“Yeah I do” I smiled. “Weirdo” Erica look at me in suspicious. “What? Can't care about a friend” I respond immediately.

A few minutes passed, there were guests, little children running around, Isabella and Mason came. “Hey, where's the birthday girl?” he says.

“She's upstairs” I replied. “You look good,” he winks at me. “As good as you,” I wink at him. Mason and I are always messing around, we even play tricks on people that we're gay.

“Come on, my love.” Isabella holds Mason's hand. “He was mine first,” I shouted as they left. I sat on the couch, minding my business. “Hey,” a girl was sitting next to me.

“Hey,” I smile. “ What is your name? She asked slowly. “Lorenzo you?” I designate her. “Madison call me Madi for short,” she laughs.

“Are you related to anyone here?” I asked, she has fake blonde hair and a very tight dress that reaches her thighs. “Yes, I am Isabelle's cousin.” Madison bit her lower lip. “You mean Elora”

“Yes, everyone in our family calls her Isabelle,” she smiles. “Oh okay” I take my phone out of my pocket. “Why are you here, being the important part,” she laughed.

“I'm friends with Elora,” I replied calmly because she was pissing me off for some reason. “Oh, Elora must be so lucky to have a sexy guy like you” puts a hand on my thigh.

“Yes, I know.” I took her hands off me. “So tell me you're single” she twists her hair.

“Yup”

The way she acts makes me throw up. “Hey man” Mason approaches us. “Who is this man?” Madison asks. “His best friend, you have a problem?” he replied with an attitude.

“Anyway, do you think I look good with this nice dress I put on for you, Amor” she smiled. “Honey, he doesn't love you, he likes someone who looks ten times hotter than you,” snaps Mason.

“Listen Madison, you're not my type” I tell her. She gets up and hits me, I didn't do anything.

“Bro, almost everyone in the Elora family is drooling over you.” Mason points to the three girls looking at me. “I don't care.” I replied.

“You're only interested is Fernandez daughter,” he teases. “Stop it before anyone finds out,” I whisper to him. “Don't worry, my friend, I wouldn't tell anyone you trust me”

Ms. Fernandez says we need to hide because Lisa is on her way. We all hide in the kitchen and living room. Lisa takes off the blindfold.

“Congratulations Lisa!” Everyone jumps and turns on the light.

Lisa had the biggest smile ever. Her friends run towards her and hugged her. They let her go. “Happy Birthday Princess” I knelt up on her size. “Thank you”, she laughs and hugs me. We let go. “Happy birthday!” Erica went to hug her.

We all said happy birthday to Lisa. Mason is crying because Lisa is now five, he didn't even know her, Mason is always sensitive.

Elora was wearing a dress that suited her so well. “Let me show you my boyfriend.” She giggles and takes my hand, everyone around us gasps.

“Did I tell you he's not your boyfriend?” I laugh. “Okay sister! Join it, but remember the check if he's rich, and you know sharing is important,” Erica tells her.

“Don't even” Elora laughs and slaps her arm. Lisa drags me to her, so what kind of boyfriend.

“Hey Joshua” Lisa waves at him nervously. “Hey! Lisa” he kissed her cheek. Aren't they five or four?!. “You forgot I'm here”

“Who is this old man?” Joshua points to me. “He's my friend,” Lisa replies. “Lisa goes to your other friends, I need to talk to him” I tell her that she ran to her friends of hers.

I kneel to his height “Listen here man if you hurt her-” he interrupts me “Or whatever” he giggles at me. “I'll have nightmares for you” I indicate.

He kicks me in the nuts. I fall to the ground in pain. “Or what!” He chuckles and goes to his mother.

My friends came to help me. “What's going on?” Elora asked, trying to get me back on my feet. “This son of b-” Isabelle interrupted me, “Words”

“This so-called boyfriend is not great, so Lisa's boyfriend kicks me for telling him that if he hurts Lisa, I'll give him nightmares, he's not good for Lisa.” I moan in pain.

“Well don't worry, I'm going to give him nightmares” Mason walks up to him Joshua kicks him Mason walks up to us “He's a real badass, I like it” Mason growls.

“Better than all of you” Elora laughs pointing at us, I look at her. I can finally stand up straight. “Your-” I clear my throat and walk past her. I was going to compliment her, but I'm stopping. Lisa stands in front of everyone. We sang for Lisa. “Lisa has something to say” her mother tells us. “It's the best birthday party!” She screamed.

“Okay, to get to the point, thank you all for coming. I thank my mommy for giving birth to me. I thank my sisters for being there for me. I thank my best friend enzy for being fun to hang out and be there for me too I thank my older sister friends for being so funny they make me laugh until my tummy hurts” Lisa said when she started to sniff.

She's too smart to be five.

Everyone looks at her in amazement. “Elora, your sister, is so sweet and smart that I want to cry," Erica said. “Now it's time for the birthday girl to open the presents!”

Lisa started to open the gifts I gave her and brought, actually two, which were an iPad and an animal made from her favorite fabric that she had lost. “It's my favorite animal,” she expressed her elephant stuff.

“Thank you,” she laughed, stepping forward for me to hold her. I pick her up.

“You would be a great father in the future” smiled an old lady as I kissed Lisa on the forehead, “Thank you” I smiled. “It's time to open your sister's present.” I put her down on the floor as she made her way to the presents.

Elora brought her a necklace with her initial “Thank you” she laughed as Elora kissed her on the cheek “All for you princess”.

“You Both Would Make Great Parents” Same Old Lady Says, “We're Not Together”

“It looks like you all have a connection” she laughed, “what's your name?” I answered with a smile. “Christina, I'm her great-grandmother,” she replied.

“I'm Lorenzo” I answer “You're Italian I'm not surprised”

“Why?” I asked, curious. “You have an accent,” she answered calmly. “I didn't know that,” I said.

Christina And I talked about life but mostly about Elora how beautiful she is, I didn't mind at all because I could hear hours from someone talking about how nice and respectful she is.

Most people have gone home, only Christina and I are left. Lisa approaches me, “Lorenzo, can you sleep with us?” She asked. “Us”

“Yes, since it's my birthday. I want to sleep with the people I love the most.”

“Honey, I doubt that's a good idea, “I replied.

“Please, I'm just begging you for one night,” she begged. “Lorenzo is a great idea,” says her mother. “Well, I want to avoid making Elora uncomfortable.” I shrugged. “Elora, would you like to Lorenzo sleep in the same room with you and Lisa?” her mom asked.

Her eyes widen “Yeah sure” Elora React normal. “Yeah!” Lisa jumps on top of me. “You look very excited” I pinch her nose. “Okay let's go upstairs” I say as I lift her up.

“Can we watch Ariel mermaid” she jumps on the bed?

“No, it's almost 11pm, it's getting late.” I prevent her from jumping on the bed. “But” she pouts with her lips. “No, but maybe next time,” I smiled. “To promise?”

“Promise” we wrapped our picky finger. “Hey” Elora enters the room smiling. “Hey,” I smiled back.

“Can we watch a movie together?” Lisa asks. “No.” Elora sighs. “But why?” Lisa is pouting her lips again.

Elora chuckles, “You know it's late and tomorrow at 8 you have a dance lesson”

“Okay, group hug?” She smiled as we hugged her. I was in the bed, Lisa was in the middle, Elora was on the right I was on the left.

Lisa started moving a lot and then said, "Can you hug me please, I'm afraid the Zombies will probably come after me"?

“This day can't get any worse,” Elora mumbles, and she hugs me and Lisa. “Right” I laugh. “I can't believe we're really friends because of Mason,” she replied. “Shut up!" Lisa says as she closes her eyes.

"Damn well" Elora rolls her eyes.

Vote and comment <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 145 16
Perhaps my love life is that like a book that you can't put down, as if Cleopatra grew up in a small town located in Los Angeles. When I fall in love...
424 43 33
20 year old Claire Young has lived anything but a normal life. Her family doesn't care much about her, and basically treats her like a maid. She has...
3.1K 152 42
1st story she never had a first kiss...he never tried to give her.. she loved him. He loved her but kept just a small secret. It was a very...
84.4K 5.7K 41
Third Book In My Emo Series (but you can read them in any order and it still makes sense) Kai. Kai was bullied big time. No one liked him. No one c...