After I was dressed as a weal...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest:... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120

Chapter 106

345 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 106

    Bai Rongrong knew she was done when she woke up.

    She couldn't be more impressed with what happened last night before she got drunk, that is, she had the audacity to reject Shen Ming's wishes, and then she remembered wandering the streets aimlessly, and then stopped at a barbecue restaurant on the side of the road , asked for two bottles of wine. And... did she pay?

    That's not the point! She tapped the useless head hard.

    The point is that she is now in the Shen family's own bedroom, under the soft bed, under the fragrant quilt, and is safe and sound, so there is only one possibility, that is, Shen Ming went back and picked her up.

    Ahhh! Drinking mistakes, drinking mistakes!

    At the same time that he regretted not being in the past, there was also an overwhelming sense of guilt that swept through the sky.

    Bai Rongrong suddenly felt powerless and didn't want to get up, as if she had lost interest in everything and couldn't feel happiness.

    It wasn't until the servant came to call her for breakfast that she had to go downstairs.

    She was a little ashamed to see the Shen family, and always felt that she was not worthy of their kindness to her.

    But when she got to the table, she realized that at least some of her worries were unnecessary, because Shen Ming was not there at all.

    Seeing the girl looking around secretly, Mrs. Shen explained knowingly: "Shen Ming, he went to work early in the morning, and he didn't have time to eat breakfast, so he said it was solved outside."

    Bai Rongrong was caught, and nodded a little embarrassedly : "Oh." The

    girl was very worried about the meal, and Mrs. Shen seemed to see something and took the initiative to stay after the meal.

    She took Bai Rongrong's hand and sat on the sofa, and asked with concern: "Rongrong, what's the matter? Did something happen? Whatever it is, you can share it with Auntie."

    Bai Rongrong said after hesitating for a while. : "Auntie, why don't I move out?"

    "Ah? Why?" Fang Xu was shocked, obviously the recent development of the two children is very good, and it can even be said to be the best in more than 20 years.

    She has selected several sets of wedding dresses, and the venue is also being planned. Even as long as the children have a little bit of wind, her invitations can immediately fly in all directions to the hands of relatives and friends from all walks of life.

    When she saw her son going out in the morning, she didn't think much about it. After all, this child has never been bored with a stick since he was a child. Someday when he really behaves as a normal human being, she will rush to send him. Go to the hospital for a full body check.

    But since Rongrong said so, then something must have happened in the past two days, and the two of them just went out for a meal last night.

    "Shen Ming drove you away?!" Fang Xu glared angrily, "I'll call him to get him back!"

    "Don't, don't! No, Auntie! Absolutely not!" Bai Rongrong quickly waved her hand and grabbed Fang Xu arm.

    "Then why is that?" Seeing the girl's guilty face, she sank in her heart and tentatively guessed, "Could it be that you don't like Shen Ming anymore?"

    Bai Rongrong lowered her head, not knowing how to answer.

    Does she like Shen Ming's feelings?

    When you are with him, you will feel at ease and happy, and unconsciously want to rely on him. It's heartbreaking to say no to him, partly out of guilt, but more like the pain of saying the words themselves.

    But no matter what the truth is, the result will not change, that is, whether or not she promises the man to try to get along with him like a lover, it is impossible for both of them!

    And since she has already refused, how can she be embarrassed to live in the Shen family again and enjoy their protection and care?

    "I knew it!" Fang Xu clapped his hands angrily, "Shen Ming, this boy has been swaying, and he has given up a good daughter-in-law! It's reasonable that you don't like him, before I tell you. You are the one who lost your head. At first, I didn't quite understand your preferences. After all, I am also a woman. As a woman, it is better to find a husband who knows both cold and warm. Although that boy Shen Ming is my own son, But it's not much different from a robot. I don't even know who he's following, if it wasn't for the fear that he'd be too smart to catch me, I'd have gone for a DNA test!"

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    "But, Rongrong, if you ask me for my opinion, you will definitely disagree." Fang Xu didn't hide it from the girl, she knew that the girl had a delicate mind, and it was easy to let her go around this kind of thing. Thinking too much, so she directly stated the reason and gave the girl the right to choose by herself.

    "There is one reason, and that is to be reluctant and uneasy! However, if you are already uncomfortable here, then I can't stop you, because it will harm you."

    Bai Rongrong frowned and looked at the gentle gentleman. Elder, there are sparkles in the eye sockets.

    Fang Xu touched her soft hair and regretted more than once: They are all good children, why can't they be together?

    -

    Bai Rongrong has just finished filming, and is now in a gap period, doing nothing all day.

    After talking with Fang Xu, she began to pack her things. She also had to discuss with Old Man Shen and Shen Hongye about leaving, but she had to find the right opportunity.

    With the help of the servants, she got a lot of cardboard boxes to pack her luggage.

    In fact, she didn't have anything to bring except clothes. Ever since she came here, food, clothing, housing, and transportation all came from the Shen family.

    The question is where to live after moving out.

    After thinking about it, Bai Rongrong called her manager and asked Gao Qian to help her find it.

    Gao Qian was stunned for a moment, then quickly and calmly asked, "What about the size? Are there any requirements for the area?"

    Bai Rongrong thought for a while: "It's enough to sleep people, if not, one square meter is enough." It's enough to

    sleep a rabbit.

    Gao Qian: "..." "You are trying to find a shark, Mr. Shen didn't succeed. Is this     absconding

    in fear of crime?"

    "...No."

: "Then you won't force President Shen, make him angry, and cut you into pieces?!"

    "...No, it's just a little contradiction."

    "Huh." Gao Qian Chang Shu Yi Tone, "That's fine, but do you have any misunderstanding about you or my financial resources? Isn't it humiliating for me to ask such a request?"

    "...I'm sorry."

    "Forgive you! Don't worry, Bao. On me!"

    Having said that, Gao Qian didn't lie, she didn't want to help the girl, she just hung up the phone, she called "Jin Yiwei" first, and reported the news that the girl wanted to move.

    After all, people have to bow their heads under the eaves, and they should be counseled.

    And the order he got was as expected—don't pay attention, the boss and the future boss are just kidding!

    Gao Qian: I seriously suspect that this is a test for her to play with her!

    so close! !

    On the other side, the special assistant saw with his own eyes that after Mr. Shen ordered to go down, he continued to work calmly and remained indifferent.

    Then, just when he felt incredible, when he saw the details, the boss naturally lifted his cuffs, loosened his tie, twisted his neck, squeezed his fists... and licked his thin lips...

    When it was time to get off work, Shen Ming did not delay for a moment and went home on time.

    When passing by Bai Rongrong's bedroom, he heard the ping-pong-pong movement inside, he pushed the door open, walked in, and locked it again.

    As soon as I entered the door, I saw the little woman with a white face, kneeling on the ground, and putting something in the empty box that could fit her in.

    He lifted the person up and tore off the dried mask on her face: "Are you going to move? Where do you want to go?"

    Bai Rongrong distressedly reached out to rescue the mask that was thrown aside, but failed.

    "Eh? It's quite expensive, don't throw it away!"

    She found this when she was packing her things. After checking it online, the price was so frightening that she almost dropped her phone, and more importantly, it expired soon, so she quickly Tear off a piece and stick it on your face.

    It's been an hour and I can't bear to throw it away!

    But when she looked up and saw the man's black face, she immediately kept silent and bowed her head.

    "I asked where are you going? Are you looking for Ye Lang?"

    "Ah?" Bai Rongrong raised her head in confusion, "No, Alang, I'm in a bad mood now, I didn't tell him."

    Shen Ming was stunned . "It's not him?"

    "Well, I asked Sister Gao to help me find a house, but I still don't know when I will find it."

    It turned out that he was not looking for Ye Lang, and Shen Ming breathed a sigh of relief.

    This special assistant only said that people were going to move out, but didn't say anything clearly.

    "Why move away? Hide from me?"

    Bai Rongrong didn't dare to speak again.

    Shen Ming laughed angrily and stepped forward: "Do you think you can avoid me?"

    Bai Rongrong stepped back, and the man continued to step forward: "As long as you are still in this world, don't even think about leaving me completely!"

    After speaking, Shen Ming strode away and kicked in disdain as he passed the cardboard box.

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    This was the first time, she felt that Shen Ming would also act with a low IQ.

    However, since this is the case, she also thinks that her behavior has been acquiesced by the man. At least, she doesn't have to find time to think about how to tell him about it.

    However, she obviously imagined things too simple.

    At the dinner table, people who don't talk still eat silently, and people who love to talk are also full of worries.

    The first to find out was Shen Hongye, who loves his wife like his life: "Madam, are you not feeling well? Why don't you have any appetite?"

    Before Fang Xu could perfunctory her husband, Shen Ming said something in his words: "Naturally It was someone who was worried and made my mother sad."

    Shen Hongye's eyes widened: "I haven't done anything in recent days, ma'am!"

    Fang Xu: "...It's not you."

    "That's..."

    Bai Rongrong buried her head in the rice, trying to reduce her sense of existence, hoping that this stubble could get away with it.

    But the male voice still sounded indifferently: "Don't you admit it? Do you want to wait until you go out with a big bag and a small bag, as usual, say goodbye casually and say 'goodbye'? Come when you want, and leave when you want. What do you think of my Shen family?"

    Bai Rongrong finally raised her head, and at this moment, everyone's eyes were projected on her body along Shen Ming, and she felt a lot of pressure.

    When Shen Ming saw the results, he retired with satisfaction and continued to eat without incident.

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    Complaining in person, can you be any more naive? ?

    But she was really afraid!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.3K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...
3.3K 89 55
- ⁎⁺˳✧༚ some ideas ツ [ may contain swearing ] - ⁎⁺˳✧༚
180K 4.1K 30
The year is 1899. The era of the old west. The United States government has been developing laws that a lot of people don't seem to like. This create...
69.6K 1.1K 115
Xie Fei transmigrated as a retired female supporting role, and was thrown into the interstellar villain prison by her fiancé. The three major int...