Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Ye Lang originally thought that life would always be this quiet and peaceful.

    Although I don't know why, the little rabbit spirit is more and more repulsive of cultivation, and even disdains all the ascension of the demons, but it doesn't matter, he will work hard to walk in the front, enhance his ability, and maintain the wolves. When the time comes If you persuade and teach her to practice again, the two will surely ascend together like her parents!

    But, after all, he was right.

    The road to ascension was long and varied, and he was transported to the human world by lightning tribulation, and he couldn't find a way out for thousands of years.

    At this time, the wolf king, who had always been fearless, was truly afraid.

    What should I do with a white dumpling who has never left him without his parents by his side? Moreover, the wolves have always refused to accept her as a foreign race, but only reluctantly recognized her under his suppression. Once he leaves, will he find trouble with the rabbit spirit?

    Thinking of this, he could hardly suppress the violent spirit in his heart, and he became more and more mad every day, but the more he did, the more he could not find a way back.

    He finally realized that the most important thing to him in this world and this life is not the ascension or the wolves, but the white dumpling who has been silently accompanying him.

    Now, God is finally willing to give him a chance, but he is more and more uneasy to find that Bai Tuanzi doesn't seem to need him that much.

    She kindly and considerately advised him not to take care of her too much, just take care of himself.

    But this is not what he wants. How he hoped that Bai Tuanzi could still rely on him as before, but the separation for thousands of years seems to have broken that dependence...

    Ye Lang felt sour in his heart.

    Despite this, the firm idea has never changed: he wants to be the person who will be with Bai Tuanzi for a lifetime, no matter whether their final outcome is soaring or falling...

    After everyone has packed up, the director will gather everyone together, and after the narration s arrangement.

    "Today, our journey will take the team competition mode!"

    "What do you mean?"

    "Director, please tell me, a big man is hiding, grinding and chirping!"

    Director: "..."

    He is really the worst in history Dignified director!

    "Are we going to leave separately?" Ding Ren had a good-tempered look. "Then please don't rob me of any of my brothers and sisters. I must be in the same group with Sister Rongrong!" After

    that, he looked at him tenderly. To white fluffy.

    Bai Rongrong finally noticed this man who mentioned her many times and asked why he liked it but couldn't say it, as if he was wearing a mask anytime, anywhere.

    She frowned her beautiful eyebrows, shivered, and moved away from the man unconsciously.

    Seeing the other party's reaction, the director team felt embarrassed for Ding Ren, but he still looked at the girl affectionately, as if people didn't understand his feelings, he was just an unforgivable heartbreaker.

    Ye Lang frowned and took a step forward silently, blocking Ding Ren's sight.

    The latter, although unhappy, did not dare to say anything because the man debuted earlier than him and was stronger.

    But Tong Ling was not happy: "Why don't you grab it from you? Is it okay for you to grab me? I have the best relationship with Rongrong, so we should be together!"

    Zhou Tian also boldly raised his hand: "I I also want to be in the same group with Sister Rongrong!"

    Seeing that Tong Ling refuted him without giving him any face and was not afraid of filming, Ding Ren was immediately embarrassed, but he didn't dare to say anything, because the other party was the second young lady of the Tong family. , not something he can provoke.

    Damn it! Why are these people so protective of a fake daughter!

    "Cough cough." Seeing that the scene was deadlocked, the director had to stage a fake cough again, "Actually, I suggest that everyone should team up with men and women, just to be divided into three groups, because the road is rough and long, and there is also someone to take care of."

    "Ah?" Tong Ling's eyes widened, "Wouldn't it be that I would be involved in fluffy?"

    "Then I don't want it either." Zhou Tian also regretted quitting.

    "I'm coming!"

    "I'm with Rongrong." The

    two voices sounded at the same time, Ding Ren was suddenly alert, and immediately called out pitifully: "Sister Rongrong—"

    But Bai Rongrong didn't seem to see it. He just squinted and smiled at Ye Lang, and said to the director team, "I want to be with A Lang, can you, director?"

    "Of course." The director replied quickly.

    The girl is soft and cute, and can be said to be the most well-behaved and worry-free among the six guests!

    What's more, if she hadn't desperately rescued Tong Ling at a critical moment, I'm afraid their show would have ceased to exist long ago. After all, no matter what the cause, if Tong Ling had an accident during the journey of wonder, his career might end here.

    The completely ignored Ding Ren gritted his teeth. He was already kneeling and licking like that, and he didn't hesitate to put down his body and use the handsome man's trick, but he was still slapped in the face by them!

    Really trampled on his self-esteem!

    However, none of the people present cared about how he felt.

    The show goes on as usual.

    "Then there are two groups left," the director announced.

    Two more voices sounded together.

    "I choose Zhou Tian!" Ding Ren quickly replied.

    "Then I'll go with Ji Jun." Tong Ling's eyes dodged, as if it didn't matter.

    However, she also heard Ding Ren's impatient answer and glared at him fiercely.

    Ding Ren didn't dare to meet the murderous gaze of the second Miss Tong's family, so he could only avoid it with a flushed face.

    He has never been so humiliated!