Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    "Why do you say that?"

    Ye Lang frowned, the girl in front of her eyes was not focused, she seemed to be in a daze.

    In his memory, Rabbit was clearly the most shrewd person in the entire spiritual world, as if no matter what difficulty it was, it would be resolved by her cute smiling face.

    "Alang, you have also seen that since I entered the human world, I was automatically assigned an identity, that is, the girl adopted by the Shen family, named Bai Rong."

    "Well." Ye Lang replied in a deep voice .

    Naturally, he had investigated, so he also knew that this girl named Bai Rong also had an identity, that is, the fiancee who had arranged a baby kiss with Shen Ming since childhood.

    Although the Shen family's attitude was to give Bai Rongrong complete freedom, Shen Ming never admitted it, but that was when he hated girls before.

    Now, Ye Lang's bad premonition is getting stronger after seeing Shen Minglu's video and the appearance of protecting the white dumpling.

    "But, Alang, I actually have the memory of this girl!" Bai Rongrong looked at the man, her crystal clear eyes full of confusion.

    "Because when I came to this world, the girl happened to have a car accident and her head was injured, so when Bai Rong's memory emerged little by little, I had no doubts at all. But, you know, I have spiritual powers. Yes, it will return to its original form! Isn't this a contradiction?"

    "Do you have Bai Rong's memories?"

    Ye Lang frowned, and immediately understood what the girl meant.

    "Yes! I will recall everything Bai Rong has done before, her experiences and feelings, one after another, including her suffocating love for Shen Ming, extreme possessiveness, and she has no bad intentions but always Misunderstood behavior. More importantly, I actually feel her feelings! It's like... It's like experiencing a different life in a dream."

    Ye Lang was silent for a long time. Q: "Then you just said that there are other fairies in the human world. What do you mean?"

    Bai Rongrong looked into his eyes, her delicate eyebrows were twisted together, she was puzzled, but revealed an inexplicable sadness: "After you disappeared, I met a vixen, we depended on each other and became a very good one. A friend, and her identity in this world is Bai Rong's friend, but she is not sincere. In the memory that slowly emerges, on the surface, she is planning for Bai Rong, but in fact she has always been the guide of Bai Rong's twisted thoughts. ."

    In those little memories, Bai Rong experienced the death of her parents when she was a child. She was a sensitive and insecure child. After being taken into the Shen family, the first family in Kyoto, she was even weaker and helpless.

    The tree is big to attract the wind, and the Shen family is so eye-catching in Kyoto, even the world of children is no longer simple.

    Whether at school or at banquets, Bai Rong became the target of jealousy.

    People naturally dare not dare in front of the Shen family, but when they see the little girl alone, they will ask questions with bad intentions, even under the banner of asking Bai Rong to repay her kindness, they will meddle in their own business. A child must be cautious, not to disgrace the Shen family, smear the Shen family, and tell her that it is not an exaggeration to be a cow and a horse for the Shen family when she grows up.