Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    "Wang... Brother Lang!"

    A group of young people huddled together in front of the camera, their faces excited, and the adoration in their eyes flowed out unabashedly, overflowing the screen.

    Bai Rongrong turned her head to look at Ye Lang in the dark, the light from the big screen illuminated his face, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised.

    Yes, how could she forget that his wolves, his brothers and sisters had already come over.

    On the screen, the young men and women are the same as the modern human youth, but they are a little embarrassed. In the eyes of everyone, they are not used to facing the camera and feel uncomfortable.

    "Lango!" The man scratched his head, a little embarrassed, "We are stupid and can't say nice things to make you happy, but no matter where you go, even if you are separated from us, we will definitely find you and follow you. You will always be our eldest brother! We will always be your little brother!"

    "And a little sister!" The girl on the side actively added.

    "Hahahaha!" The

    audience couldn't help laughing out loud. Although the young man in the picture was a little bit like Yazi with low IQ, it could be seen that they had a very deep relationship with Ye Lang.

    Bai Rongrong saw Ye Lang softly laughing and scolding: "Stinky boy."

    She couldn't help but put on a small smile, really happy for Alang.

    Now there is only one last video left, which is about herself.

    Sure enough, Mrs. Shen appeared first, but to Bai Rongrong's surprise, Shen Hongye and Mr. Shen were still sitting beside her.

    The Shen family has always kept a low profile, and even the major financial news has been begging and seldom given interviews. Now, they have appeared in front of everyone because of her.

    You can tell by looking at the confused reaction of the audience, and only Bai Rongrong's fans and black fans can recognize their identities at a glance.

    What shocked Bai Rongrong the most was the appearance of Mr. Shen. You must know that even if someone made a special trip to visit Shen's house, as long as Mr. Shen didn't want to see him, he would refuse unnecessary greetings on the grounds that he was sick.

    He is especially hilarious as he gets older.

    And now, they all appeared on the screen with a smile.

    Bai Rongrong suddenly felt a little sour in her eyes.

    They did not introduce themselves with their identities that would be well known as soon as they were mentioned

    . Living with her since childhood in this way, we feel very happy and happy. However, in this way, Rongrong is not so lucky. She has suffered a lot, and even if we love her again, there is no way to make up for it. So what we want to say at this opportunity is, Rongrong, no matter how you are outside, remember that uncle, aunt and grandpa will always be at home waiting for you!"

    After Mrs. Shen finished speaking, Mr. Shen also said something, although it was brief. But there was a loud voice: "Rongrong, no matter what happens in the future, you will always be the child of the Shen family, the granddaughter of grandpa."

    And the words of the old man Shen also showed his identity to the audience present.

    The audience was instantly shocked, and there was a lot of discussion -