Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    In the afternoon, in the conference room of Shen's Group, after the contract was completed, both parties signed.

    The other party stood up and shook hands with Shen Ming: "Mr. Shen, it's a pleasure to work     together     !

    " All the viewers could feel his good mood: "No, I already have an appointment for the evening.     I 'll have a drink with you later." Hahahaha!" In the     laughter, the two left with their subordinates, leaving Guli behind to look at the man's back, his beautiful eyebrows frowned, with a vague sadness.     She quietly followed Shen Ming and the special assistant all the way, and as expected, she saw the expected girl jumping out of the car, which successfully startled the special assistant.     In the end, he was left behind as a special assistant and had no choice but to find another car to go home.     On the other hand, Shen Ming smiled and watched the girl make trouble, and then thoughtfully opened the car door for her. He also thoughtfully took off his jacket and put it on the girl's lap, fearing that she would be cold when the air conditioner was turned on.     Gu Li clenched his pink fist tightly, and his delicate and long nails dig deep into the flesh.     It was fortunate that she was also taken care of by him, although it was only by accident, although, it was only because of others...     At that time, although the demon king was powerful, he had driven away all the fairies who coveted his territory, and taught him a lesson. So that they no longer have the courage to come back, and no more daring goblins dare to challenge his authority, but in places he can't see, there is still the phenomenon of bullying.     At that time, "Guli" knew that this was the law of nature. As an incompetent goblin, she could only be inferior to others and bullied by others. There was no other way but to hide.

    But blindly giving in can only make those who bully the soft and fear the hard go ahead. She is on guard, and even dares to go out at night, but she is still being watched.

    As a weak fox spirit, the only thing she has are two things, one is the same weak essence, and the other is a female body after transforming into a human form.

    They pushed her to a desperate situation. She had anticipated the fate of being killed by the first woman, and she could only scream and whine in ragged clothes.

    She hated the injustice of fate and was ready to explode her essence at a critical moment. Even if she couldn't die with those beasts, she could hurt one by one.

    But just when she was almost weeping blood, ready to fall before she had time to cultivate and become strong, a tiger roar that shook the entire forest resounded through the sky.

    Everyone was stunned, feeling the absolutely powerful coercion, desperately fled, but before they ran a few meters away, they were beheaded by a light and shadow.

    The evil spirits who bully the weak are also vulnerable like ants in the face of more powerful beings.

    In the silence, a white tiger appeared in front of the ancient inside like a god descended.

    The white hair on his whole body shines like a god, and the dark stripes are interspersed, revealing a solemn and inviolable deterrent.

    Gu Li was in a trance, fearing the power of the demon king and feeling a sense of security that he had never had in his life.

    Bai Hu lazily blinked his blue eyes as blue as the sky, but he didn't even land on the woman who was still disheveled.

    He said lightly: "Are you a friend of Rabbit Jingbai Rongrong?"