Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    When people came to the front of the car, Ye Lang had put on a gentle smile again.

    "How's your rest?"

    "It's cool!" Bai Rongrong looked satisfied.

    Shen Ming couldn't help laughing.

    Can you be upset? These days at home, his dear mother is raising her like a piglet, adhering to a philosophy - the stronger the better.

    Ye Lang's heart sank subconsciously.

    He is very calm, his face is not obvious, only the curvature of the corner of his mouth is slightly retracted, and he reaches out and touches the girl's head: "Good, it's hot outside, go to the car."

    "Yeah!" Bai Rongrong exerted force After nodding, he said "I'm leaving" to Shen Ming who was taking her out, and ran into the nanny car.

    Shen Ming smiled as he watched the girl get into the car, and when he retracted his gaze, he collided with the man's, and his thin lips slowly flattened.

    "Trouble you." Although the man didn't look friendly and stared at him like he was looking at a threatening enemy, Shen Ming said politely.

    "No." Ye Lang looked straight at him, "Thank you for helping me take care of Rongrong."

    That's what he said again.

    Shen Ming frowned, and he said bluntly: "Mr. Ye doesn't have to say that. Not to mention that Uncle Bai entrusted Rongrong to the Shen family, even if there is no such thing, we will definitely take over Rongrong and try to give her the best. A good life. Therefore, we take care of Rongrong voluntarily and should, and we don't need anyone's thanks." "Really

    ?"

    Ye Lang sneered unabashedly, and then asked ruefully: "So, voluntarily Now, let her drive a car alone in the rainstorm to commit suicide?" After

    listening, Shen Ming's heart sank, and at the same time, an uncontrollable throbbing pain came from his chest like lightning.

    This was indeed his unavoidable fault.

    Especially the more time he spends with the woman who has lost his memory after the car accident, the more he resists thinking about it. Because every time I think of her being nearly killed in such a serious car accident, I feel like my throat is strangled, I can't breathe, and my heart throbs like it is now.

    No matter what the little woman did before her amnesia, she shouldn't be forced to commit suicide.

    And although he didn't know what he thought was right, what impact it had on her, and how much he contributed to pushing her to suicide, as someone close to her, he ignored her situation and didn't explain it. , not guiding her, it is his fault.

    He never thought about what to do if such a mistake happened again. Now being reminded, it has aggravated the pain in the chest cavity, making it impossible to retreat as easily as before.

    Shen Ming bent slightly, frowned and looked at the person in front of him.

    This man named Ye Lang must not be just an ordinary star entertainer.

    At least the fact that the little woman who had been deliberately suppressed by him committed suicide was easily found out by the man.

    Ye Lang looked at the man calmly, his eyes so indifferent that there was no trace of emotion.

    However, Shen Ming saw the shock from the superior, and even the threat to his life, in such eyes.

    He doesn't think highly of himself, but he also has a clear self-awareness. Among all the people he has met, who dares to look at him like this without being afraid, the entire Kyoto can count on one hand.

    Who is the man? Why has it never been highlighted before? How did he and Bai Rongrong meet? And why did it only stand up to maintain it now?

    While the two were confronting each other, neither of them would give in, and when the stalemate was reached, an excited cry suddenly came from the car.

    "Wow! That's great too! Alang, Alang?"

    Ye Lang gave Shen Ming one last look and turned to leave.

    And Shen Ming, in this eye, felt a bright warning.

    Of course, he was not afraid, but became more and more suspicious of the sudden appearance of the man.

    Inside the car, Bai Rongrong excitedly rubbed the small blanket covered with carrots on her face, her cherry red mouth couldn't close her smile.

    Seeing Ye Lang getting into the car, she also grabbed the huge carrot pillow beside her and showed it to him, her apricot eyes round and shining.

    "Alang, is this all for me?!" "Yeah." Ye Lang smiled     dotingly

    , and said softly, "Who else will you give it if you don't?"

It's the best!"

    Bai Rongrong held the soft and fluffy carrot pillow without letting go, wishing to tie it to herself.

    However, speaking of being nice to her, she suddenly noticed that the car had started at some point.

    She suddenly moved to the window, lowered the car window, and leaned out, just in time to see the door of the villa, Shen Ming was still standing there looking in their direction.

    Bai Rongrong put her little hand by her mouth, trying her best to condense her voice out in one direction.

    "Shen Ming—"

    Shen Ming was in a trance, when he suddenly saw the little woman sticking out of the window, so he hurriedly shouted, "Get back to the car! Dangerous!"

    Bai Rongrong shouted so hard that her eyes were squeezed. Cheng Cheng: "Don't worry if you tell Auntie!"

    This time, before Shen Ming could answer, a large hand stretched out from the car window, protecting the girl's head, while stretching her mercilessly went back.

    Shen Ming breathed a sigh of relief, but his heart became empty...