Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    When Tong Ling came back, his mood had calmed down.

    When I see the girl in the dormitory who has been enduring her unilateral malice, the second Miss Tong's family, who has always been bad at speaking, it's rare to feel a little embarrassed.

    But then she thought that her most embarrassing appearance had been seen by the people in front of her, and she was relieved.

    After all, I don't know how many people in this world are willing to save her even when their own safety cannot be guaranteed. And after this happened, she was even more uncertain.

    "Bai..." The habitually arrogant voice suddenly stopped. After Tong Ling hesitated for a while, he tentatively changed his words softly: "Rongrong?

    " What, what?"

    Tong Ling: "..."

    What kind of crazy expression do you have? !

    Well, she is indeed not very good at brains.

    Thinking of the facts she just learned, Tong Ling lowered her eyes, a little sad, and her voice was muffled: "I'm sorry. Also, thank you."

    Seeing that the girl was starting to feel sad for no reason, Bai Rongrong was confused and had to say, "No need. "

    Just when she was about to turn back, and then lay on the table to watch netizens' fancy abuse of her, she heard the girl's hesitant voice again.

    "You, don't you, hate me very much?"

    Bai Rongrong looked back at the beautiful human girl who blinked her big eyes and looked at her a little timidly, and said frankly, "I can't say I hate it, I can only say that I don't like it."

    Tong Ling: "..."

    Really can't lie.

    However, hearing such words at this time made her feel extremely at ease.

    "I'm sorry, I know that many of the reports on the Internet are exaggerated, and I am also deeply hurt, but I still believe it, and I have a prejudice against you, and I deliberately embarrass you."

    Hearing that the other party was in the same situation as her, Bai Rongrong became interested: "Do you often get scolded online too?"

    Tong Ling nodded.

    "What are you scolding you for?"

    "It means that I am arrogant and self-righteous. I use my identity as a rich second-generation to bully others, and I also say that I have no acting skills and waste resources."

    Bai Rongrong felt the same way, and suddenly became a little excited: "It's so hateful. No! How can they make up these things against a little girl?"

    She didn't care, Bai Rong did have a black history, and she built the basis for being scolded by herself. But Tong Ling, she is still a human cub who has just grown up!

    However, Tong Ling shook his head: "Oh, no, what they said is true."

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    "But it's exaggerated a lot!" Tong Ling was also aggrieved, "I am really saddened a lot. People, but they are all bad people! It's just that I rely on the family behind my back, and I am not afraid of retribution, so I have no scruples. However, after today's events, I have also learned a lesson. A dog that can bite will not bark, Some people seem to be nothing, but secretly they really want you to die!"

    "What do you mean?" Although Bai Rongrong is simple, she is not stupid, so she can naturally hear the implication in her words, "You mean, what happened today Isn't it an accident?"     This time, Tong Ling's face bulged with anger, she shook her head confidently: "How can there be so many accidents in the world? And we are recording a show, the staff will be more careful, How could you forget to tie the rope to the hook and cover it up so well?"     Bai Rongrong's eyes widened: "And such a deliberate and vicious person?!"     Seeing her, she was really shocked with a hint of shock Confused, Tong Ling sighed: "It seems that the Shen family really loves you and protects you very well."     Bai Rongrong, who grew up in the spiritual world, is even more confused: What does this have to do with the Shen family? relation?

    Tong Ling looked at the void, and the whole person fell into depression: "If the investigation is correct, it is my half-sister who designed me to fall into meat pie in such a tragic way."

    "What? How could this be? Those are sisters!" Bai Rongrong was so shocked that she didn't even hold her phone, and fell to the ground with a "smack".

    In the spiritual world, it is extremely difficult for a cultivator to find the other half who can entrust his life and form a bond between heaven and earth, and if two cultivators are together, it is even more difficult to conceive. I haven't gained any younger siblings, and I have been alone in the spiritual world, very lonely. So, she really envy those goblins who have siblings.

    Tong Ling sneered: "What about relatives and sisters? As long as there is a conflict of interests, I will kill you every minute, and I will not be merciful."

    Bai Rongrong felt that her whole world of peace and beauty with carrots had collapsed, twisting her delicateness. His eyebrows fell into deep thought.

    Ye Lang, who had just walked out of the haunted house and finished filming, looked solemn when he saw the mobile phone handed over by his assistant, and left the scene without saying a word.

    He ran all the way, and the assistant couldn't catch up at all, which attracted the attention of all the tourists in the amusement park.

    Ye Lang is an international actor with a high reputation, and some foreign fans who recognize him hurriedly followed behind, but he still lost him.

    He pushed open the door of the dormitory, startled Tong Ling who was applying lipstick, and smeared it directly on his ears.

    Looking around the dormitory, he asked anxiously, "Where's Fluffy?

    "

    Tong Ling was stunned, and subconsciously replied: "She has been picked up by the company."

    The author has something to say: Ah, let's make four! It was President Shen who ran out by himself! Ah, the words can't stop President Shen! !