Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Of course, the keen director would not have left such a wonderful and contrasting scene, which was already recorded with a camera.

    Not long after, a staff member finally came to report, saying that the remaining three artists had all arrived and could start recording immediately.

    So everyone returned to their places, and Bai Rongrong also stood up and looked at the entrance.

    The first to appear was a girl with fluttering long hair, a round face, and a little baby fat. She greeted the audience and the director team politely to the camera, her voice sweet and crisp, very cute.

    Just when Bai Rongrong was hesitating whether to take the initiative to say hello, the girl turned around as if she didn't see her. Although she didn't say anything, Bai Rongrong clearly heard a contemptuous "hum".

    She raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips, and she no longer bothered to think about greetings.

    Then came the second guest, a tall and strong man, wearing a V-neck T-shirt, with a good figure at a glance, but he also had a pair of peach blossom eyes, as if he was discharging all the time, and several female staff members quickly covered it. He opened his mouth, for fear of screaming.

    The man was very enthusiastic, and Sunshine cheerfully greeted everyone, including the two female guests, so Bai Rongrong smiled back.

    When the third place came out, almost everyone present gave up their concentration and stared at the entrance without blinking.

    Under everyone's attention, the man finally appeared. He was even taller than the previous one. Although he was not that strong, his clothes were casual and loose, and he had an immortal aura that could not be contaminated by the world, without losing his charm at all. At the same time, his facial features are soft, with a smile on his face, making people feel like a spring breeze, indulging in a tenderness.

    However, Bai Rongrong was suddenly stunned, her body stiffened, and she forgot to respond to the man's greeting.

    The man frowned for a moment, but quickly spread out calmly, he nodded directly to Bai Rongrong, and then turned to the camera to introduce himself. In this way, everyone's attention was drawn from Bai Rongrong.

    He said: "Hello everyone, I'm Ye Lang. I hope to spend a pleasant and unforgettable     time with you during the amazing trip." Slightly frowned. She didn't know how to behave in front of the camera in the first place, and even the original body had never participated in a variety show, and now she is silent, not saying a word.

    "Hey!"

    There was a shout from the side, Bai Rongrong turned her head, and saw the female guest Tong Ling Aojiao and said awkwardly: "I'm sleeping in this bed, the side of the bed is too bright, I will be woken up. Bai Rongrong knew that she had prejudice against herself ,

    and she didn't have time to pay attention to anything in her heart, so she said indifferently, "Whatever."

    After speaking, she put her luggage aside and left the room.

    Only Tong Ling shouted in vain from behind: "Hey, where are you going?" Seeing that the woman didn't look back, she     curled

    her lips and whispered, "Thank you."

Like the cameraman of the "box", there are also cameras installed in advance in the house. She didn't plan to do anything, she just couldn't help but come out and want to take another look at the man named Ye Lang.