Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    Shen family.

    Shen Ming deliberately got off work early and went home early in silence, but after waiting, he did not wait for the person he missed.

    He was a little uneasy, but he couldn't show it, causing the elders to worry.

    Until dinner, Mrs. Shen greeted everyone to eat, cheerfully, and did not seem to be worried about the girl who should have arrived home long ago.

    This did not conform to common sense, and Shen Ming finally realized that something was wrong.

    Only then did he realize that he was being tricked, and he asked helplessly, "Mom, did Rongrong call home?"

    Fang Xu said quietly, "Aren't you Huang Shiren, the so-called creditor of others? Why, you don't know?"

    Shen Ming: "...Mom, just tell me, where did she go?" On the

    one hand, he was really worried, after all, the little woman was still excited when the two separated last time; on the other hand, the crew It has been completed over there. She and Ye Lang are fine together, at least they are safe, and they are afraid that she will be alone outside in order to avoid him.

    "It's alright, alright." Seeing that his son was really worried, Fang Xu stopped sarcasm and sarcasm, and just taught a lesson.

    "Rongrong said that she was hanging out with her friends, and she would be home later."

    "Who is it? Which friend?"

    "Jiayi, we've all met the girls in her team. Oops! No, just stretch out your hands so long and manage so many things!"     Shen Hongye who was cooking rice suddenly stopped and looked up at his wife aggrieved.     Fang Xu shook his head perfunctorily, indicating that he was not connoting him, and patted her husband's head lightly.     After Shen Hongye continued to eat with satisfaction, she winked helplessly at her son: It's your dad!     "..."

    Shen Ming: "..."

    That's right, why does it seem like he's just a deep niece who complains about her husband not coming home?

    No, it doesn't even have a name, it's an outside room at best.

    "You stinky men who don't know what to do, just know that girls are clingy, but you guys are annoying enough to be lenient!"

    Now that he knew Bai Rongrong's whereabouts, Shen Ming couldn't let it go, so he turned around and walked towards the door.

    Fang Xu shouted from behind: "Why are you going, son? You're not eating?"

    "You eat first, I'll go out and I'll be back in a while."

    Walking out of Shen's house, he drove himself into the car, and Shen Ming called directly. Zhao Jiayi's phone number.

    He has already saved the contact information of all the people in the company who may come into contact with Bai Rongrong, just in case.

    The two girls went to a clean bar. Seeing the quiet and peaceful environment, Shen Ming felt relieved, but when he saw Bai Rongrong, his face suddenly sank.

    When he walked in, the little woman was still grabbing wine from Zhao Jiayi.

    "Mr. Shen, Mr. Shen!"

    Feeling the suffocating low pressure of the boss, Zhao Jiayi burst out with strength, grabbed the bottle directly, and hurriedly poked the girl who was staring.